Office Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers

They both stared into each other eyes, which were even closer now. There lips centimeters, both pair's full and red and moist lips.

'Would you like to kiss your boss?' asked feeling more pussy juice flow into her already soaked panties. 'You have such lovely lips. What about your tongue? Show me your tongue you sexy girl.' Kia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue slowly; it was pointed and long, but not as long as Alison.

'Have you ever kissed another girl?' persisted Alison. Kia shook her head, retracting her tongue. Alison drew her head closer, there breasts squashed together as Alison kissed her on the lips with her mouth closed. It was soft and moist and Kia melted and trembled at the same time. They looked at each other in the eyes again.

'Did you like that?' Alison asked in a soft and sexy voice. Kia nodded and moaned. They came in slowly again, this time Alison slid her tongue between Kia lips and explored the warm and wet mouth of the beautiful secretaries. Kia opened her eyes in surprise at the long tongue that probed around in her mouth, seeking her own tongue. They both opened their mouths and kissed deep, Alison getting her tongue down as far she could and played with Kia's After a long minute, Alison finally broke they're lip lock. They were both hot and heavy. 'Stick your tongue out,' Alison commanded. Kia did, and Alison began to flick over it back and forth; in true lesbian style. After a moment Kia caught on and played the little tongue game, it was sexy and playful. Alison finished by slow sucking on Kia's tongue. Kia groaned loudly.

'Oh, Miss Frazier your so beautiful and good,' she cried and they both came in for another deep kiss. Alison let her hand run further up Kia's thigh until she found the fabric of her silky panties. She could feel Kia bush through the panties and it drove her crazy, but she only lightly felt the fabric, teasing her. Kia went crazy as well, she broke out of the kiss, breathing loudly.

'Oh, that feels so good,' she said, her face desperate for an orgasm. Alison was reluctant to give her one yet. She withdrew her hand and Kia moaned in desperation and despair.

'Please Miss Frazier,' she pleaded and kissed her hard. Alison pushed her away and on to her feet.

'Stand up,' she said softly. Reluctantly Kia got off her lap, her breath still heavy in excitement. Alison got to her feet and gripped her arms; turning her around so she facing the desk. She pushed her hard nipples into Kia back and then reached forward to grip Kia breasts. Kia moaned and relaxed in her grip. Alison bit at her neck and then sucked on her ear.

'Pull up your skirt,' Alison whispered in her ear. 'I want to see you ass.'

Kia lowered her hand slowly and pulled the tight shirt up over her thighs, revealing more and more of her beautifully tanned skin and then further till it came up over her plump cheeks revealing two perfectly shaped orbs, which were also a deep tan. A white and frilly G-string was deep in her crevasse. Alison moaned and rubbed up against it.

'What a fantastic ass you have,' she said. She moved her the G-string slightly. 'And barely a tan line either.'

Alison moved her hands lovingly over the entire cheeks; feeling the smoothness of the fine skin and the explicit softness. Kia moaned and leaned over the desk to display more of her fine cheeks. Alison bought her chair over and sat on it to study the awesome ass and thighs.

'Mmm, such an exquisite body,' she murmured and kissed her on the cheeks. Kia flinched slightly from the wet lips and then relaxed. The thong of her panties was soaked and pubes stuck out for the edges.

'Your pussy's very wet,' said Alison and kissed her cheeks again. 'Would you like me to take you gstring off? For some air?' 'Oh yes,' was all Kia could say and then moaned as Alison slowly pulled the gstring off to reveal the prettiest pussy she had seen in years. It was nice and hairy, the pubes were a light brown and were so soft they almost floated around her slit, which was a dark and small crease, barely protruding and looked almost virginal to the experienced woman. The pubes around her slit were considerably darker due to the dampness and there was a little nodule of flesh at the bottom from her bend over position, which was hard and swollen. Her clit, aching for a tongue. She could only imagine how pink her twat would be when she parted those delicious lips. There were a few pubes around her tiny little asshole, which looked like a tiny dark hole, all puckered and seem to carry a sign of no penetration possible. Alison had been dreaming of that pretty little hole for weeks now.

'Oh Kia, you have such a sweet bum and pussy,' Alison moaned and squeezed her own breasts and rubbed her pussy on the chair. She decided to leave Kia's pussy for a while and get the young girl super wet and horny. She would concentrate on those two tan ass cheeks and thighs. Her long tongue lashed out as she started to lick and gorge herself Kia's ass cheeks. She licked and then bit on it lightly and then sucked on the cheek itself, all over the entire orbs until they were wet and glistening with Alison's saliva. Kia moaned loudly during the whole process, sometimes flinging her long hair back in ecstasy of Alison's tongue, even tough it hadn't touched her pussy yet.

Alison leaned back slightly and massaged the wonderful ass with her hands and checked out the pussy again. It had gotten even more moist, little beads of moisture had run down her slit and were hanging off her pubes and clit. Alison reached out a finger and touched the pink hood of her clit; taking a bead of moisture when she pulled her finger away. Kia gasped loudly, her bum jolted and she clawed at the desk in ecstasy. Alison sucked the caviar off her finger marveling at her pure taste.

'Please Miss Frazier, touch me there!' the young woman cried pushed her bum back further for more.

'Not yet kitten,' said Alison, even though she could barely refrain from it. She continued kissing Kia ass, this time working her way inwards to the diving crack that separated the two cheeks and hid her tight little asshole. With reverence she parted the juicy cheeks and revealed the tiny hole again. It was dark and puckered.

'You have such a sweet and tight looking little asshole Kia,' Alison purred inspecting it closely. 'Has it even been penetrated before?'

'Ohno Miss Frazier, never,' Kia moaned.

'Has anyone ever eaten it? Put there tongue in those sweet cheeks?'

'No, Miss Frazier, no one,' Kia moaned again in desperate need of an orgasm.

'Well your boss would like to stick her long tongue in that tight little hole. If it will fit. You don't mind do you?' asked Alison, kneading her butt cheeks some.

'Ohh ...' was Kia only response. Alison presumed it was a yes and set to work on that exquisite ass. She opened the cheeks ass far as they would go, until the tiny puckered rim stretched a little but still looked stubborn against any kind of penetration. Alison came in closer to her ass slowly, inhaling the strong perfume of Kia's pussy and blew slightly on the little rim. Kia quivered under the warm breath. Alison then proceeded to kiss the rim, feeling the rough texture and tracks of the little ring and then opened her mouth and caressed it slowly and softly with her long and wet tongue. Kia groaned in delight at the sensation, scraping her nail along the desk. Alison continued licking her most secret whole, running her tongue up and back the length of the whole crack, enjoying herself thoroughly while Kia squirmed in delight. Finally Alison came back to the little asshole and tried sticking her long tongue into dark depths. She pushed hard with her tongue and stretched the ass cheeks wider but could only slightly get the tip inside the extremely hot hole.

'Hold your cheeks for me,' Alison commanded and Kia did so right away, sensing she wanted to get her tongue in deeper. Kia placed her red nails on her ass and held them open.

'That's good kitten,' Alison purred and then stuck her tongue in her asshole again, this time she pushed hard and got a little bit more than the tip in the warm tunnel. Kia clenched her tight ass hole around the probing tongue, almost cutting the circulation of Alison's tongue it was so tight. Alison held Kia round thighs and pushed her tongue in the puckered rim, slow at first then harder and harder until she was fucking her ass with her long tongue. Kia cried out in joy and started to push back with rhythm, clenching her puckered little rim around the long and hot tongue. Alison pulled out of it and licked up and down the entire crack, exploring her entire sacred area; enjoying every second of the thorough ass eating.

'Such a beautiful ass,' she said as she licked. 'I suppose your pussy will need some attention too.'

'Oh please Miss Frazier,' Kia begged. 'Please eat me.'

Alison didn't tease her anymore. She opened up her slit with two fingers exposing the almost fluorescent pinkness of Kia's pussy. Bright pink and thoroughly soaked in juices. Heat was coming from the tight little pink hole. Alison went for the little clit. Kia moaned in ecstasy as Alison began licking and sucking on it with her full lips. She couldn't believe how sweet the girl tasted, so sweet and pure.

'Oh Kia you taste so good,' Alison licked and sucked on her clit and then stuck her tongue in her honey pot pussy for more juices. Kia began to come; she bucked against the desk as Alison's tongue became too intense and then yelled out in orgasm. As she did Alison stuck a finger deep in her pussy, probing around inside it, feeling how incredibly tight it was. Kia's muscles clamped on the intruding finger, so tightly that Alison couldn't remove it until the powerful orgasm had subsided.

Alison stood up while she calmed down, her finger still in her pussy and continued fingering her while rubbing herself again Kia, desperate for relief herself.

'Was that good kitten?' she whispered in her ear.

'Oh yes,' said Kia and reached back to feel Alison thigh. She found it and Alison took her hand, inviting her to go right up to her crotch. Kia began rubbing Alison's pussy through the fabric of her panties, both of them rubbing against each other.

'Oh yes, rub me you sexy little bitch,' Alison murmured as they picked up the pace and rhythm. Finally Alison came; her eyes closed in ecstasy and she stuck another finger into Kia's pussy as she did so.

They both slumped over the desk, exhausted from the tension but both very happy. Alison removed her finger from Kia pussy and sucked on them like it was sweet candy. She stood up and turned Kia around; who was still breathing heavy and had a glint of a need for more in her eyes. Alison pulled her pretty face close and looked deep into her blue eyes and kissed her softly on her pert little nose. Kia closed her eyes and they both kissed again, closed at first and then both of them opened their mouths wide and played with each others tongue for another minute. When they broke if off they were both hot and horny again. Kia squeezed Alison's ass cheeks and kissed down her neck, towards those full breasts that were busting to come out and be sucked on.

'Your not so shy now are you?' Alison smiled at the horny young woman.

'I want you again, Miss Frazier. I want to suck on your nipples and your pussy. I need to see them,' she said earnestly and licked at her neck.

'I haven't seen your pretty little nipples yet,' commented Alison and brushed her hands along Kia's soft breast, feeling the hard nipple through white blouse. They kissed again, Alison sucked on Kia's tongue and the pulled back with a slurping sound. Kia licked at her lips, seeking to invade. Alison kissed her back and then allowed her entry into the warm depth of her mouth again. They lip locked for another minutes, lashing tongues and exchanging saliva, both of them getting hotter and hotter; until reluctantly Alison broke it off.

'We have to go now,' she said. 'The cleaner will be here soon.'

'Oh please, I need you,' Kia whispered kissing her again. Alison held the horny girl back gently.

'Come over to my place tonight,' said Alison and opened her draw. She wrote down the address. 'And bring your overnight stuff. You'll definitely be staying. Eight o'clock.'

Kia shuddered in delight at the words, thinking of all the wonderful things they would do. 'I don't think I can wait,' she said, adjusting her clothes. She was about to replace her panties when she changed her mind; and just lowered her dress. Alison pussy juices began flowing at the sexy notion. Kia stuffed the soiled panties in her handbag. 'I'll see you,' said Kia with a shy sexy smile and then exited; her eyes lingering on the busty brunette like she didn't want the image of her out of her head. She quietly closed the office door behind her. Alison sighed, happy and content and then sucked on her fingers again.

Alison arrived at home around seven thirty. She was still dizzy after her sexual encounter with the young secretary whom she had been fantasizing about for weeks and even though she had thoroughly licked her fingers cleans of the young foxes musk; she could smell it all over her and could barely hold a thought in her head other than Kia.

Alison had a quick shower as soon as she got to her mansion. She stripped out of her office clothes and thoroughly washed all the perspiration and pussy juice she'd produced from the hot little encounter; and paid particular attention to the dark bush between her legs and before she knew it she was masturbating at the thought of the sexy young secretary again. It didn't take her long; she only had to rub her clit for about a minute before she came again; remembering the softness of Kia's ass, the smell of her hair and the taste of her mouth.

She stepped out of shower; feeling relieved to have come again and quickly dried off. She eyed her large bath across the room and shivered in delight at the thought of the two of them having a bubble bath together. It would be glorious. She then threw on a pair of casual slacks and a loose cotton sweater, letting her full breasts go free; figuring she wouldn't need a bra once Kia was here.

The mansion was a little cool and in her haste to have a shower, Alison had forgotten to turn on the central heating. She padded softly in bare feet on the luxurious white carpet and flicked on the switch and then headed to the kitchen to make a meal. Alison hadn't eaten since lunch and her stomach growled at the thought of food. She made up an exquisite risotto dish that took little time to prepare and was nourishing and filling; she would need energy to handle this little hottie. She cooked plenty for two, figuring that Kia wouldn't have had time to eat.

Then the doorbell rang. Alison heart leapt in her chest at the sound and she barely restrained herself from running to the door like a schoolgirl. Kia made her feel young and exciting; like she was having her first lover all over again even though she was an experienced lesbian. She opened the door; once more in command of herself and there she was. Her new little kitten, Kia.

Kia had changed her clothes. She wore a pair of tight black slacks that emphasized the perfect roundness of her thighs and legs, drawing in tightly around her hips. She wore a cut off red tank top that exposed her abdomen, which was trim and flat; the skin tan. Her nipples poked against the tank top and Alison could tell they were already hard at the sight of her; and she noticed that she also didn't wear a bra. Kia had her hand stuffed in a little black jacket; her long and straight brown hair was loose and flowed around her pretty face that gave a nervous and happy smile, her big blue eyes shining in the porch light.

'Hi,' she said, her eyes absorbing Alison's body that was so greedily emphasized by her casual clothes in comparison to her office garb.

'Come on in,' said Alison, holding the door open for her then added, 'Kitten.'

They both looked at each other and laughed. Kia was nervous again around the sensuous and commanding employer, still feeling a little uncertain about the situation. Alison sensed this and closed the door; then quietly she came over and gave the young woman a hug, squashing her lovingly to her breast. Kia hesitated at first and then relaxed in the loving embrace; feeling the softness of the mature body against hers and the wonderful feel of holding Alison in her arms.

Alison held on to her for long moments then they broke their embrace; Alison's eyes roamed her body and outfit.

'You look cute, kitten,' she remarked and reached out to touch Kia's exposed stomach. She ran a little circle around her belly button. 'You have such beautiful skin.'

'You look incredible,' said Kia, her eyes exploring the generous curves of Alison's body and enjoying the sensation of Alison's finger on her skin. Both of them were already highly aroused.

'Have you eaten? I have some food for both of us,' Alison said, breaking the sexual tension. She took Kia's hand and led her down the hallway and into the kitchen.

'No, I didn't even think of it,' said Kia and she smell of food reminded her of how hungry she was. Alison smiled at this and could only imagine what she had been thinking about.

'Come and taste it,' Alison offered and took her over to the stove where the risotto was almost ready. She lifted the lid on the saucepan and a small cloud of steam arose and a tasty smell. Alison opened a draw and took out a spoon, then reached in the pot. The risotto was hot. When she pulled the spoon away a little trail of steam rose from the spoon. The busty brunette held it close to her full lips and blew on it softly, cooling it down. Kia stood next to her, watching those luscious lips. Alison offered the spoonful.

'Careful,' she warned. 'It's hot.'

Kia smiled and gingerly leaned forward to taste the spoonful. Her soft lips closed around on the spoonful slowly, her eyes lingering on Alison more than the food. She drew back from the spoon, chewing.

'It's not too hot?' asked Alison.

Kia shook her head. 'It's beautiful, mmm,' she said.

'You have a bit of food on you lip,' said Alison. She stuck her finger up to Kia's lower lip and wiped off the bit of food. She pushed her finger into Kia moist lips.

'Oh,' said Kia and sucked the bit of food off her finger, lingering on it a little with her tongue. Alison retracted her finger and sucked on it thoroughly, both of them staring into each others eyes.

The food was cooked. They both sat at the small kitchen table and ate the food heartily. They chatted while they ate; Alison was interested in her kitten's life; what she did outside of work; where and when she went out. They got past the preliminaries and Kia started to relax around the experienced older woman and was surprised to find out that Alison was outgoing. She always thought her to be a workaholic. They finished their meals, feeling refreshed and re-energized.

'That was very good,' said Kia, 'You're a good cook.'

'It doesn't taste as good as you, kitten,' Alison winked at her. 'I wish I had the recipe for that taste.'

Kia blushed and laughed. Alison smiled and stood up and moved over to the fridge. Kia watched her voluptuous figure move, her gaze needy and excited by the older woman's casual attitude to sex. It made her hot to know that she had so much control and restraint on her desires and could unleash them with such passion when she wanted. Kia wanted to be like her, successful and powerful and so in control.

'Drink?' Alison offered.

'Sure,' said Kia. Alison poured them both a glass of mineral water and then gave the glass to Kia.

'I guess you know what's for dessert,' said Alison and pulled Kia to her feet.

'What?' asked Kia, even though she knew. She wanted to hear Alison say it.

'Me,' said Alison sexily and touched her glass with hers. 'As much as you like.'

teniellejd
teniellejd
250 Followers