Office Lust - Finally

Story Info
The Office Woman of my dreams finally tastes my lust.
1k words
3.6
15.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another day in the office, days spent sitting in front of a computer, while the hours ticked by hardly noticing that the day was gone. I looked up through the newly crafted office space of the building to see you walk by, heading into your office, your blue dress hugging your lovely curves, completely focused on whatever you were working on.

First I have to explain -- we've been friends for years, but at 5'6" your body is a knockout, firm breasts, narrow waste and a "round thing" that I'd love to have in my face. I've secretly, or not so secretly loved you for years, and dreamed of the night when you finally let things progress.

Smiling to myself I think forward to the evening coming, and the fact that I alone get to take you out for drinks, remembering your last not so innocent comment about your tongue. Relaxing for a moment I lean back at my desk chair and my imagination conjures you kneeling in front of me, with your hands loosely tied behind your back, your mouth open with your tongue playing across your lips, staring upwards into my eyes with a deeply wanton look on your eyes. You whisper softly, so softly that I can barely hear you; tilting your head backwards you whisper again "is this what you wanted my tongue for?"

When I hear those words echoing in my imagination my cock twitches in my pants and I come back to reality. Down boy, we still have 3 hours of work until it's time to go get drinks -- and let's face it, that daydream isn't going to happen.

Finally work ends for the day and as is our tradition we leave separately. Working in a small office, and leaving together can lead to talk, even if we're just friends. We arrive to the neighborhood bar and take stools at a high top table, both of us ordering a Guinness. As we fall into the easy rhythm of our conversation, and the beer begins to work its way into our bloodstream, my hand falls to your thigh repeatedly, and much to my shock, instead of giving me the "back off" look, I find your legs falling a bit further open, and your leg is now touching mine.

Next time my hand falls on your thigh, I look into your eyes, and slide my hand discreetly further up your thigh, and this time I'm sure that not only do your legs fall open further, you slide closer to me so that my body hides you from the bartender and the other patrons. Leaning against me you whisper in my ear "Did you ever decide what the best use for my tongue would be?"

I abruptly decide it must be time to leave, so I casually raise my hand and collect the check from the waitress, and quickly pay without looking at the total. As we stroll out, I'm softly describing my day dream from earlier in the day, you giggle softly and press closely to me.

We arrive to your car, and I pull you close for a hug, resisting the urges I'm feeling to pull you closer and kiss you deeply and passionate. Releasing you from the hug, I assist you into your car and turn to walk away. As soon as I reach 5 steps away, I hear you calling me back to the car. I turn and see you peering up at me, your head tilted back and your tongue running over your lips, you beacon me closer and I lean in and unable to resist kiss you, deeply, passionately.

I pull away and open the door, subtly indicating you should move over to the passenger seat, which you obediently do. I slide into the car with you, and drive out of the parking lot, heading back to the office knowing full well that the building will be completely empty at this time of day.

We arrive and quickly enter the building, sliding into your office you calmly kneel on the floor in front of me and looking up at me you run your hands slowly up the inside of my pant leg, looking up into my eyes, and you boldly ask if you're in the right position for me to use your tongue the way I wanted to.

Without a hope of resisting, I unclasp my belt, and step out of my pants, running my fingers through your hair, pulling your face closer to me. You softly kiss the inside of my thighs as I free my cock from my boxers. Pulling your face upwards my cock touches your soft warm lips, and your mouth opens, while I murmur out loud.. Remembering how long I had dreamt of this sensation. My hands reach out softly stroking your hair and nudging your face forward until I'm unable to resist thrusting forward.

Your head reacts tilting backwards to take me deeper, soft moans from us both mingling in the air. My hands tangling in your hair I thrust my hips forward feeling your tongue swirl around me. We both moan as your throat opens to take me in. Soon your hands are up, resting on my ass encouraging me to push deeper into your throat, until I feel the tip of my tongue slide down your throat.

Lost in the feeling of your mouth working on me, I slowly fuck your face, loving the feeling of your tongue bringing me closer and closer to the edge. As the pressure builds in the base of my tongue, I fuck your hot mouth harder, and your skill is such that you easily take my entire ridged member down the back of your throat. I'm getting closer, and I let you know that it will happen soon -- this only seems to increase the speed in which you suck me deep into your throat

No longer able to hold it back any longer I begin to spray my hot seed down your throat, quickly filling your mouth, and watching it dribble down the creases of your sultry smile. Pulling you to your feet, I use my finger to feed you the stray bits of my orgasm, and pull you close for a passionate kiss, unbuttoning your dress and letting it fall to the floor.

To Be Continued ...