Office Mating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the room service menu and ordered up a steak, baked potato, and a soda. The meal was great, except the soda was a miniature 4 ounce can, barely enough to wash down the meal. After eating, I settled back to watch a "cheerleaders take their clothes off for no reason" flick. A classic. Their sneakers whomped the gymnasium floor as their tits bounced wildly. I got an erection in my sleeping shorts.

In the middle of the movie, which had no plot, just excuses for college kids to get undressed and fuck, I heard a knock almost indistinguishable from the on-screen pounding of sneakers on the gymnasium floor. I opened the door that connected my room to Dora. She had done the same. She stood partially bent over in a white bathrobe. On her coffee table lay a pair of mangled hot dogs sans buns. It looked like they'd been beaten or mashed, their stuffing squishing from breaks in their casings. The best I could tell, they hadn't been eaten.

"What's wrong?" The question of what she might or might not be wearing under the bathrobe kept my erection firm.

"I've hurt myself. I wouldn't have bothered you, but the pain is so bad I can't sleep. I was afraid I'd be a zombie tomorrow."

"It's no trouble. How can I help?"

Dora backed up, allowing me to cross the threshold into her room. "I'm really nervous about tomorrow, so I tried to relax."

"Of course. Some mindless television, right?" Or a sex flick. Maybe "Stallions of Wall Street"?

"No, not that. I gave myself a sliver."

Relaxing with wood? That was unique, but so was Sexy Wednesdays. "No problem. I'm an expert taking out slivers. Let me get my kit."

I had a magnifying glass, a pin and a tweezers in my bathroom ditty bag. When I reentered Dora's room, she wasn't visible. "Hello?"

"I'm in here." 'Here' was the bathroom, where she stood with all of the lights on. "I got it from this." She handed me a hairbrush, bristles first. I examined the handle. The finish had eroded away, probably from moisture, down to bare wood. And it was rough. No wonder she got a sliver.

"So where's that nasty sliver?" I expected her to put out a hand. She eased onto the counter and spread her knees. "I forgot my vibrator and I was desperate for a physical release." The robe began to separate. Her knees came into view. Then her dark, smooth thighs. "I tried a couple of hot dogs, but they were too soft. I needed something harder."

Release? Masturbation? So that's how they ended up in bad shape, as substitute dildos. Evidently Dora's cunt packs a tight squeeze. I was plenty hard. But she wasn't offering, and I wasn't volunteering. My cock throbbed at the remote possibility anyway. "Is this from the drugs?"

She nodded. "My husband complained that I wasn't interested in sex. Maybe he was right. I don't know. He was my first and only lover. My doctor said I was fine and that we should take joint therapy but Emilio said he was okay. It was all me. When my girlfriend Marisol visited from Puerto Rico, she brought me these." She pulled a zippered plastic bag from her makeup pouch.

It looked like remnants from mowing the lawn, thin brown strands. "What is it?"

"Naturally growing herbs and plant leaves. I started brewing them once a week, like Marisol instructed. They're supposed to make me more relaxed, so Emilio and I can have good sex."

"On Wednesday nights?"

The robe fell away exposing her legs all the way up to - oh my God - her bare pussy. I couldn't help but stare. No underpants. Not surprising if she'd masturbated with a brush handle, but a shock just the same.

"Yes. Emilio has Thursdays off, so we can make love all night. The more, the better."

I was completely distracted. I shouldn't have had this privilege. God, she was hot. Dora volunteered the answer. "We're trying to have a baby. I took the normal dose this morning, but then Ms. Shorhan called."

So Dora was all sexed up and no Emilio to satisfy her. "So your husband experiences the revitalized Dora every Wednesday night?"

"Izzy. He calls me Izzy." Her motor was revving with no place to go. She winced. "The sliver, could you take it out?"

I took a cleansing breath. "Sure. Exactly where?"

She spread her labia. Her pussy lips were engorged, pink and full. She tapped a finger on her left one. "It's on this side." I remained at attention, my body and my dick.

"Come closer. You'll never see it at that distance." She let the robe drop from her shoulders. A sleeveless crop top covered her breasts. Without a bra, they didn't sag, nipples pointed.

"I'll have to touch you. You know, down there."

"All right, as long as you get it out. It really hurts."

I bent over and stuck my head in her groin. I was tempted to lick her pussy. It smelled like sex, something withheld from me at home.

"Closer," Izzy urged.

I tried to ignore my own urges and positioned my magnifying glass a few inches from her vagina. She held her cunt open. Fortunately, the sliver was dark against pink flesh and exposed enough to pluck without the need for using my pin or breaking any more skin. I poised the tweezers, grasped the tiny shard and slid it out. "Done." I exhaled deeply. Dora wiggled at my puff of air against her moist entrance.

The sliver was out, and I needed to be out of Izzy's room, or who knows what I'd do.

"Put some ointment on it," Izzy pleaded. "So I don't get infected."

"Can't you do it?" My hand shook at the thought of touching Izzy's pussy.

She rummaged through her pouch and handed me a tube of topical disinfectant gel. "I can't see where the wound is. Rub it in."

It would have been simple for her to spread the ointment herself. After all, we weren't talking about searching for a couple of square inches on the back forty. Her request gave me an excuse to stay, and more than that, to touch her. I put a dab on my fingertip and rubbed in the area of the sliver wound. God, I had my finger next to Izzy's pussy. Don didn't get this far. "Like this?"

"Uh huh. Don't miss a spot."

I stroked the length of her labia. It responded by getting fatter. My cock stayed wood hard. And, if push came to penetration, my penis wouldn't leave a sliver. I had to make sure we wouldn't go that far. "I think I've got it all." My fingertip grazed her opening.

Her hips bounced. "Forward and back. My hero." Izzy grabbed my face and planted a big wet kiss on my lips.

I reeled backwards. I'd had my jollies. It was time to go back to my room and squirt, thinking about Izzy's pussy instead of anonymous cheerleaders. And it wouldn't take very long. I turned to leave but Izzy grabbed my shirt.

"I shouldn't ask this, but it's not like you haven't shown interest." Izzy held up a different tube. This one was a general-purpose lubricant. From what I had touched, this wasn't at all necessary. Izzy was already moist. "Please, apply this cream. Rub it in real good."

I tried to apply it on the outside only, but the salve was so slippery, one finger accidentally slid into her cunt. "Sorry." I pulled my hand back, afraid I'd gone too far.

"Oooh, don't apologize. Keep doing what you were doing."

So Izzy wasn't upset, she was delighted. I gently separated her lips with my finger.

"Oh yes. That's it. More, give me more."

I upped the ante to two fingers. She bucked hard. "Oh yes. Better."

Izzy spread her legs further. Both fingers slipped past her vaginal lips.

"In. Good. In. Good." Izzy was doing play-by-play while bucking against my hand.

No pretense, I was finger fucking her. She panted and wiggled. "You don't know how good this feels. Please don't stop. I need release."

I barely moved my hand as her hips lunged against the digital intruders. Dora's hip thrusts became more extreme. She wanted to fuck something. The hot dogs had failed, and the brush had given her a sliver. At least my fingers weren't doing damage.

Her cunt tightened against my digits. She gurgled, sighed and slumped back against the mirror. "Phooooo. That helped a lot." She pulled her legs together, slid off the counter and pulled the robe on. I'd lost my free show.

I was pleased that she'd evidently orgasmed, and wasn't so tense. I, on the other hand, needed to exit so one of my hands could bring me off in private. I stood up, wiping the goop and Izzy's cunt juice from my fingers. My erection pushed at my sleeping pants.

"Oh my. I got you all aroused." Izzy hugged me, so I returned the gesture. "I didn't mean for that to happen."

How could I not get excited, fingering someone who'd teased me sexually for weeks? "As long as you're all right." When she leaned back, it was to kiss, not escape from my arms. There was a hint of tongue, and then a probing between my lips. I kept my hands around her waist but she slid them behind to hold her cute round ass. I squeezed.

"Oh God, do that again."

"Really?" Holding Izzy in my arms, kissing her, had been a fantasy. Now she was in my grasp, and I was having too much fun.

"Oh yes!"

I pressed myself against her and gave her a bigger kiss. And another. The suck face was getting pretty intense. And her hips were jerking forward, straining to feel my erection. She led me into her bedroom. "I wouldn't ask this of you, and you can refuse, but I'm so aroused, I can't stand it." With no warning, she ripped off the robe. She was bare from her belly to her toes but her breasts remained covered. "I need more. More than your fingers." She fell back on her bed, legs spread. Her breasts were peaks on her chest, nipples visible. "You have to have sex with me."

"What?" This couldn't be happening. Dora had been evasive. Izzy had just invited me into her bed, between her thighs. "You must be kidding."

"Hell no! I need an orgasm for relief. Your fingers were good but I need more. These herbs-"

"We can't be doing this. We're both married." I didn't tell her I was sex-starved in my marriage and had turned to two babysitters and a stranger for the only sex I'd had in recent memory.

"I don't love you, damn it. I just need to be fucked. Stop toying with me. Your erection tells me you're up for it. I'm so horny I could scream. And I'll be useless tomorrow if I don't get off."

I tried to think of some excuse that she'd buy. "Besides the fact that we'd be cheating, think about company policy." I was struggling for a rational excuse Izzy would accept.

"Our marriages will be intact, no matter what we do tonight. Neither of us will leave our spouses. Does it matter to you that unless I purge this sexual tension, the Summerset contract will go down the tubes?"

"It's that bed?" I groped for a rationalization. "So you're asking me to be cure for your condition?"

"More like physical therapy. Don't be stupid. We both run a risk here. You could brag about your conquest to all of your colleagues at work. If so, my reputation would be ruined."

I thumped my chest. "So would mine. The company has a strict policy against harassment. Just talking about sex could get us both fired."

"See, we're both vulnerable if this got out. We'll have to trust each other. So it stays in this room, right?"

Dad's advice not withstanding, I was as horny as she was, maybe more. I hadn't had an orgasm, but she had. "Un huh." I stripped off my sleeping pants.

"Holy mother of god! What is that?"

"The thing I'm going to cure you with. Just once, okay?"

"Once will be enough." She leaned to one side and patted the space next to her. "You're just what the doctor ordered. Get over here!"

I lay down next to her. My fingertips grazed her belly. Her hips shot up. God, she was on a hair trigger.

"Ready to help me relax?"

"What are colleagues on a business trip for, if not support?"

"Just one rule. No cumming. I'm not on birth control. So, if you get even close, pull out."

"Got it." Not fair, but her orgasm was the thing. Spurting on her face or in her mouth wouldn't be terrible.

She turned away and raised a leg. I'd never done it from behind and horizontal. Dora guided my cock up into her pussy. She was impatient, jabbing it at her opening. I kept my hand on her belly. She scooted down and I was in. Maybe not buried but certainly planted. As evidenced by the hot dogs, Izzy's pussy was tight and demanding. I rotated my hips to give our coupling some movement. After less than a dozen thrusts, she clamped down and hollered. I figured we were done and started to withdraw.

"Oh no you don't. I've got more stress than that."

"But we agreed - once."

"Fuck that. Fuck me!"

I pulled out and climbed on top of her. "I'm a traditionalist at heart," I explained. I knelt above her trying not to crush her with my weight. This time, I put me in. Rocking on my knees, I got longer, deeper penetration.

Izzy moaned with every push. "God, you're huge. I'm glad I'm with you and not Mr. Tashun." Dick's reputation for diminutive organ was everywhere. I wondered if Reese had spread the rumor or if some of the female staff had become aware personally. A few minutes of humping and Izzy tightened up for another release. I was excited but the firmness of Izzy's cunt was not stimulating. Thinking about getting beat up as a kid, walking on glass, those kinds of things also helped.

Izzy's body came down from another orgasm. "Am I being selfish?" she asked.

"No, you're just getting what you need. And after you've gotten what you need, I'll take care of me." Alone, in my room.

"Are you close? Doesn't all this fucking make you want to, you know, cum?"

Maybe she thought I was abnormal, a guy who could fuck all night without an ejaculation. Not me. The pressure of her pussy walls just wasn't stimulating in that way. "Yeah. Eventually."

"But not in me, right? You promised."

"I gave you my word." I smiled. "So you're okay now?"

She shook her head. "Ready to go again?"

She was insatiable, offering too much sex for my own good. Or hers. I sat back on my haunches, to catch my breath.

"Don't tell me I've worn you out?" She tapped my erection. "Deeper and harder, like you mean it."

I lifted Izzy by her hips, pulled her towards my cock and pummeled her pussy with forceful thrusts. Her juices kept her lubricated. My cock toyed with her cervix. I hesitated, not wanting to hurt her.

"Don't stop," she cried. "All the way."

My cock was as deep as I could go. To accelerate her orgasm, I strummed her clit. She thrashed her head, arching her back, groaning then bleating then warbling.

At long last, my cock started to tingle. That's my sign, so I pulled out. Izzy was safe, as promised.

Her hand stroked her pussy. Wasn't she done? "Why did you stop?"

"So I wouldn't get you pregnant."

She sat up on her elbows. "Good thought." Izzy chest rose and fell slowly. I gathered my clothes. "Where are you going?" she asked.

"Back to my room. We have a presentation to make tomorrow."

"I know. Okay, but first, can you get me something to drink? Sex makes me thirsty. There's pop in the fridge."

I dropped my sleep clothes and walked buck-naked into the area between the bedroom and bathroom where the hotel provided a space for a coffee maker, sink and fridge. In the sink, a used coffee filter held the remnants of wet, crushed leaves. Marisol's herbs? Best to stay away from those. The fridge contained Izzy's 20-ounce bottle of cola, one-third full, and an unopened mini can of soda. I emptied the contents of the bottle evenly into two glasses and popped the tab on the can to top off the drinks. I chugged mine down. Izzy smiled when I brought her beverage. "You're still hard."

My prick bobbed, throbbing, yearning for a pussy or my hand, some kind of friction. "It doesn't go down until I orgasm."

"You mean you're going to have this for tomorrow's meeting?" She giggled, then took a gulp.

"It will go down by then. Just slowly." Or, I could wank off for five seconds back in my room.

"Ahhh." She drained her glass. "I could kiss it to make you feel better."

Had she just offered me a blowjob? Better not assume. "Thanks anyway."

My vision seemed to soften, as if I was looking though a lens covered in Vaseline. The room tilted, and I shifted my weight to compensate, but stumbled sideways.

Izzy's expression got dreamy, her face leaning forward, as if she couldn't focus. "I always sleep better after a warm shower." She licked her lips. How sexy was that? "Join me?"

I knew it was the wrong thing to do. I should have trotted next door, blown my load and gone to sleep. But I didn't want to.

Izzy slowly dragged her t-shirt over her head. Her breasts, round and full with rock-hard nipples, came into view. "We both need to come clean."

Viewing her breasts was almost too much. "Oh my!" The same breasts Izzy had teased me with in the office. The same breasts that wobbled as we'd fucked. Those breasts. On that perfect body. I was drawn to her.

"How about that shower?"

After all of that fucking, a shower sounded perfect. And, an opportunity to touch her some more. Her tits. Her ass. Her pussy. "Sure."

We waddled past the fridge into the bathroom. There were two oversized towels waiting for us, post shower. Izzy stepped into the glass-walled stall. I followed, standing behind her. My erection hadn't subsided. In fact, I was harder than ever. Izzy turned on the spray and became an angel surrounded by a misty aura. The moist warmth just below her heart-shaped ass beckoned. My cock delivered glancing blows to her back.

"Aren't you the horny one?"

"I didn't get a release." Certainly not three.

"You can wash my back," she said. I soaped up my hands and caressed her shoulders. I was unable to prevent my hands from sliding down her front to her breasts, those glorious breasts, strumming her nipples with my fingertips. My cock poked at her, urgent thrusts. I wasn't just horny from not cumming. I was revved up. Was it seeing her completely nude, or the proximity of the shower? I wanted another go, and I wouldn't take no for an answer.

She reached around behind her and held my prick. "I never did thank you." Her fingertips skimmed the length. No amount of stimulation was going to get me any harder. If any more blood collected in my cock, it would split open like one of the hot dogs Izzy tried to use for satisfaction. She turned sideways, letting me step into the waterfall. I stepped in front of her. "Ready to do my front?" She handed me a bar of soap. Her hand glided up and down my erection "For giving me relief. You were kind and gentle."

I put my palms on her tits and leaned forward. Water flooded our open-mouth kiss. My hand reached for her pubis. One finger diddled her opening. I didn't want a finger fuck. I wanted to mount her. I needed to penetrate her, to give her what we both desired. "Izzy-"

"Oh Harvey. I shouldn't be this needy. We just fucked. But the horniness is back - even worse. We have to - I mean, if you're willing, just once more-" She didn't have to ask twice. I lifted her against the tile wall and held her there with my chest. Her legs spread and surrounded my hips. "Ohhh, yes. Fuck me."

"Damn right." I held her ass but my hands were slippery. Every time I lifted her up, she'd slide down, impaling herself deeper on my cock.

"That's it. All the way. Give me everything you have."

I rinsed my hands and grabbed hold of her thighs from below. I lifted and dropped her on my prick. Every drop was punctuated by an exhale and a kiss. She grunted with every penetration.

I couldn't help myself. I wanted her more than any woman I'd ever seen. I pumped and pounded. My prick felt twice as big as normal, sensitive to every square inch of her pussy. Shit, this was a great ride.

Izzy shrieked as she came the first time. I was not to be denied my relief. "Yes, yes, keep fucking me. God knows, I'm still horny." She moaned at her second orgasm. She whimpered at her third. I heaved her against the tile wall and ground my groin against hers. Izzy was panting for air.