Office Mating Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't ask me to stop because I won't. Isn't it good?" I swiveled my hips.

"Oh yes. You're exactly what I need. I want you to fuck me forever. God knows, I still need it."

"You're insatiable."

"Then do your best. Who knew how good you'd be?"

"Why? I didn't look like a hot fuck in the coffee room or the staff meetings?"

"Yeah, but your staff wasn't all hard and sticking up."

I ran my hands up and down her torso from hips to tits, my fingers getting acquainted with her nipples. Our tongues parried as she moaned from our groin collisions. I didn't care how long we fucked, as long as we fucked.

Izzy's legs slid off my hips. My hands under her thighs and my pressure pinning her to the wall kept us coupled. She breathed a cleansing sigh. "I'm exhausted, but I'm not finished. Not yet. Don't you stop." Izzy was limp against the tile.

I kept thrusting, more deliberately. My arms were fatigued. Izzy's feet touched the floor of the tub. I squatted and continued pumping, my thighs aching. The firm walls of Izzy's cunt loosened. "I'll finish for both of us."

"Yes, finish. Drive the sexual tension out of me."

Her relaxed cunt caressed my cock in ways her muscle pressure hadn't allowed. My whole cock tingled as I poked all the way in. My hips spasmed. I held her close, kissed her with passion unrepentant and pressed against her at full depth. My cock began to shrink, my energy drained. Still in each other's arms, we melted to the floor, arms and legs tangled.

The next thing I knew, cold water was spraying my nude body. I was huddled in the corner of the shower, alone. I turned off the water and crawled out of the glass enclosure. With a towel around my body, I peeked into Izzy's bedroom. She was sleeping facedown, naked. One leg was bent, exposing her well-exercised pussy between a scrumptious ass cheeks. I daydreamed about falling into bed and waking her with a fuck from behind. Instead, I plodded back to my room and collapsed into bed.

The phone rang. I groped for the receiver. It was an automated wake up message. As I stumbled into my bathroom, I tried to piece together what happened. Oh sure, Izzy and I had a marathon fucking session all right. But then we took a shower, and everything else was a blank. I shaved, showered and got dressed. As I was about to knock on our joint door, I noticed a note on the floor. "Meet you downstairs for breakfast."

I took the elevator down. Izzy was alone at a table for two. I was a bit hesitant about what to say. After all, it was no longer Hump Day. "Good morning."

The reply was emotionless. "Hello." Izzy had turned back into Dora, sampling a cup of yogurt and a bowl of mixed fruit.

"Save my seat." I gathered eggs, toast, two pieces each of sausage and bacon, and a cup of black coffee with sugar. No cream.

Dora sat silent while I consumed my big breakfast. The silence was too much, even for me. "Ready for our big day?"

"How much do you remember about last night?" she asked.

"Most of it. Fondly." I reached across to touch her hand.

She pulled it away. "I have to admit, you were quite the performer." Her face got pink. "Up to the task, all right."

At least she could still make a pun.

She stared at me. "But what do you remember about our shower?" Her expression reminded me of how a detective looks when questioning a suspect.

"Not much, to be honest. You invited me to join you, and we, how do I say this, enjoyed each others company."

She kept her voice low. "Like fucking me was the only thing in the world?"

My desire had been off the charts. "Yes! Precisely!"

"And then?"

"The rest is a blank. I woke up in the middle of the night under a spray of cold water."

Dora took a sip of cold water from her glass. "There wasn't any soda in my fridge this morning. Where did it go?"

"We drank it, remember? You were thirsty, so I poured us both a drink."

"You brought me one. But the mini can didn't have enough for both of us."

"Right, so I used the rest of the open bottle as well. Why, what difference does that make?"

Dora's eyes moistened. "Because I'd brewed my leaves in the bottled soda."

I'd thought it was Izzy's sexy body, and the proximity in the shower that had gotten me all revved up. Nope, it was drugs. "No wonder I couldn't stop." For Izzy, consuming more of the drug had maintained her horniness. For me, it reinforced my desire to- Shit! Get my rocks off. I had no recollection of cumming. I must have. Did I? Dora's expression confirmed that she'd come to the same conclusion. I'd broken my promise, under the influence of her medication. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault. I practically gave you permission. What did I expect, that you'd be able to hold back all night?"

It was possible I'd impregnated my coworker. "What do we do now?"

"It's too late to do anything. Damn herbs!" She pushed her bowl away and sat up straight, which thrust her tits forward. It was no tease, not on a Thursday. "Focus on something we can control. Today's meeting. We'll knock them dead."

The consumate professional, and a good partner, in more ways than one. "Right!"

The presentation went almost perfect, except for the undertone of worry Dora and I shared, which messed with the collegial chemistry we would have preferred to exhibit. The client CIO was wowed, more with Dora than me. He made some comment about working with her instead of Doug from now on. We all laughed, despite the sexual connotation.

Before we went our separate ways after our flight home, Dora touched my elbow. "I knew all along that asking you not to cum was going to be difficult. Especially given my sexual demands. I don't blame you. Really." She gave me half a smile. "Emilio has never taken the drug, but he will tonight. I'm going to fuck him so hard, he'll have to call in sick tomorrow."

For Emilio, Hump Day was going to be Friday. I was jealous, but, hell, I'd had my turn. Turns, actually. Maybe my sperm missed the target, or maybe the herbs would kick Emilio's potency up a notch, and his sperm would beat the crap out of mine. I hoped for the best, while the worst churned in my gut.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Do you like these Retrospectives? Tell me what you think via email via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

Copyright (c) 2009, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.