Office Mating Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Invey had been the object of my lust in Wisconsin, I wanted to abide by her limits. "We're just playing around, right?"

She nodded, but every vertical slide passed the head of my cock over her labia.

"Have you had sex since?" She might have thought I meant the Wisconsin event, but I meant the abortion, which she hadn't copped to.

"No. I haven't felt very desirable. My therapist says with time and a caring partner, I'll get over those feelings."

"She's probably right. And I'll help, if I can. Okay?"

She stopped the side-to-side motions, replacing them with slides down her belly, across her cunt and then back up. Her moisture was lubricating the path. "Mom took this? The whole thing? And Reese twice?"

"Like I told you. A woman's vagina stretches to take-"

Invey rubbed my pointed prick hard against at her pussy lips. They separated, straddling the head. "You don't know how good this feels."

"You said 'just playing around.' Maybe we should stop." The last thing I wanted to do was hurt Invey.

Invey had a death grip on my cock, poised to enter her. "You have to let me do this."

Did I? I could have pushed her away and got out of bed to avoid any more intimate contact. And, probably sent her emotional state into the toilet. "I do? Are you sure?"

"Uh huh. My therapist said I needed a caring partner. Reese said that's your style, and you just agreed to help." Invey sank down. My prick slid in, just a bit. She exhaled sharply. "Wow. That's something."

I remained still, letting her control how much and how fast. Nasty of me, to think she'd want to fuck. Maybe this was just using me instead of a dildo, a curiosity to see if she could take the length of my-. She dropped another couple of inches. Her face was getting red "Are you okay?"

"Better than okay. God, you feel awesome."

I was enjoying the coupling too, and we weren't even humping or anything. "Glad you like it."

"Like it?" She plunged down. She'd taken it all. "I love it." Her pussy throbbed against it. I remained motionless. "Is this what you did with Reese? Just put it in and leave it there?"

"No."

"Sheesh, do you need a fucking invitation?" She heard the words, and they registered. "Oh my god! Invey Tashun! I've never heard it pronounced before."

And with that acknowledgement, she began to raise and lower herself. Slowly at first, measuring my cock with her pussy, inch by inch.

I ran my hands up her thighs, around her waist. She leaned forward, and I could just reach her ass. What I wanted to do was pop the latch on her bra, to fondle and suck her huge tits. But she was in charge, so I waited for her direction.

She was too interested in humping my prick. Her hips rotated, advancing and retreating. I gripped her ass but didn't direct her motion. She was breathing hard, panting.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes. It's just difficult to breathe-"

"Would it help if I loosened your bra?" I prayed for an affirmative answer.

"Fine. Yes, that'll help."

With permission, my fingers flew to her back, popping the clips. The bra straps fell to her elbows. She shrugged the garment off. There they were, large and proud with fat dark caps, pointing out from her chest. I held them from underneath, but they needed no extra support. As Invey leaned forward, I directed one breast to my mouth, fondling it as I kissed it, sucked it, tongued it. Invey moaned, pressing her tit harder against my face. I switched to the other, with the same treatment.

Invey's hips were on automatic, banging against mine just like her mother had an hour previous. "Am I good? Am I better than Mom?"

"Much better." The only possible answer when you're in the act of fucking someone's daughter.

Invey stretched her legs behind her, on the outside of mine, laying against me. I ran my hands up and down her back, but always returning to her tits, those big glorious tits. I held one like a football to my lips and sucked hard. Invey's movement became spasmodic. I attacked her other nipple. She humped my cock with enthusiasm rivaling her mother and Reese. Heredity tells, especially in a Tashun bed. "I think you're going to make me cum."

Cum? I wasn't about to get Invey pregnant. "Then we should stop."

"Don't worry. The doctor put me on the pill to stabilize my cycles, after my-"

"Your what?" I drove my cock to the depths of her pussy.

"My abortion." Her moaning became a wail. "I felt so used, and so stupid." She sobbed, flat against me, every inch of flesh against mine, but didn't stop fucking. "But being with you. You make me feel wonderful." She kissed me with a passion her mother hadn't demonstrated. Nor Reese, if my memory wasn't failing.

My leg muscles were staring to cramp. "Can we change positions?"

She practically leapt off, my damp erection exposed to the air. "What would you like, Mr. Big Dick? Flat on my back, legs spread?" She demonstrated the position.

Just like her mother, Invey's vocabulary got skanky when she got hot and bothered. "Why don't you get on your knees?" I looked forward to leaning over her back, hands free to get to know her tits better.

She put her hands on her hips. "No, let's do missionary." Her choice was infinitely better than no sex, so I slid between Invey's thighs and into her. As she wrapped her legs around my back, I propped my weight on my elbows as I occupied my hands with her tits. "You like them, don't you?"

"Yes, very much."

"You can suck them some more, you know."

"But I can also do this." I squeezed and fondled and rubbed those outstanding orbs, pinching her inflated nipples, pumping Invey's pussy all the while.

"You make me feel like a woman again." She grabbed my face and resumed kissing, as passionately as I'd ever felt. Her body shook, her legs tensed, and her pussy clamped down. This closeness, this bonding was overwhelming. Without realizing I was on the verge, I plunged deep and spurted, once or twice.

"Oh God. This is what sex should feel like. Reese was right, and how! I can't wait to tell Dr. Crumbholtz what progress I've made. She told me that I'd have a breakthrough after I opened myself up to a man."

Shit! Inga's mother was Invey's therapist? How could the world be so small, that every woman I'd had sex with was connected? "Please leave my name out of it, okay? Doctor-patient confidentiality not withstanding, I certainly don't want anyone to know about this. Not Stephanie, not your mother, and certainly not your father."

Invey raised an eyebrow. "How did you know Dr. Crumbholtz's name is Stephanie?"

I swallowed hard. I felt my cock shrink, retreating from Invey's cunt. "Her daughter, Inga, performed a service ministry for me and my wife." Mostly me, and mostly sexual. Not to mention Stephanie getting me hooked up with Norma of the Perfect Tits. And our own personal roll in the sack.

"This will be our little secret." She clenched her pussy, squeezing my deflated cock out.

"Good." I collapsed on her body, relieved, my head cushioned by her breasts. My tongue snaked out for a final lick of a nipple. All right, maybe a suckle. She moaned.

I felt fortunate at having an unplanned double header, certainly a cock's worth for any man. Which got me thinking about Harry, the Cocksworth twin daughters, and Joy. Was she enjoying Harry's foot-long? Were the girls? And Stephanie Crumbholtz, the incompetent shrink whose advice to her patients frequently seemed to place them in bed with me. Not to mention Inga, for whom I had feelings well beyond mere horniness, despite our age difference.

"What are you thinking about?" Invey asked.

I raised my head from her chest and looked into her eyes. "How good we make each other feel." I had regained an erection thinking about my previous exploits, and turned my attention to current possibilities: a tit fuck, or maybe Invey would accept a doggie position for our next round. I'd never get enough of those tits.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Do you like these Retrospectives, even when I fuck up and they turn out to be contemporary stories? Tell me what you think via email.

Copyright (c) 2009, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.