Office Orifice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon must have realised that she was panting with longing as his teeth closed over one nipple while he used his fingers to pinch the other hard. He kneaded her breasts and murmured that he wanted to fuck them hard between bites. Each fresh barrage of sensation seemed to work its way straight to her cunt that she could feel throbbing in unfulfilled frustration, a need building despite the absence of attention there. Ian was now fucking her mouth, making her lips smart and chafe in their mixed spit and jism, his balls jiggling against her chin and his hands wrapped in her hair. Pete was building a similar rhythm on her back, threads of juice dripping down her spine and into the hair around her neck as he banged and ground against her. All the time Simon sucked and nibbled mercilessly on her nipples and ran his fingers in a fast and pulsing rhythm up the inside of her thighs, always stopping short of her desperate need for relief. Finally she could take it no longer and just as threads of come started shooting into her mouth and down her back Simon assaulted her nipples with a wet hard bite and firm pinch sending one last unbearable wave of need through her cunt. With that she came, her head flopped back and panting and moaning in time to the pulses of her cunt, helpless to do anything about it as Ian came hard over her face and in her mouth and Pete sprayed her back with warm sticky strands. Simon had pushed her back further and straddled her in order to come over her tits and squeeze them firmly around him.

Finally she was spent and dazed although somehow she still felt frustrated. The desire to be touched and fucked was still there, her cunt still empty and her mood turning dark. "Matt I can't take much more, for God's sake fuck me" she panted angrily. With that Matt laughed and looked at her covered in other men's come, her hair in disarray and her mouth red and gleaming from its assaults.

"For my lady anything" he said as he now moved in front of her, gently cupped her breasts, soothing their violent ache, and kissing her battered lips. She felt his smooth head brush against her inner lips and felt the most tender relief mixed with sweet rushes of sensation running deep inside her. First he ran it softly over her clit making her throb once more in answer before starting to slide slowly inside her puffy and gleaming cunt. He slid his arms under hers, creating a rest for her back and holding her head gently in his hands. As he slid in slowly he kissed her deeply so that she felt like she was drowning in his tender affection. The smooth rhythm of his cock slid in and out of her building her back up this time to a deep and satisfying climax, sensations swirling inside where he seemed to fill her so completely. His tongue played intimately in her mouth soothing and teasing her back to life. She lifted her arms around his shoulders and held him tight when she finally came, moaning into his mouth and drowning in the waves of sweet sensation rolling through her body. She had never felt so overwhelmed or so relaxed and pliant as she did now in this wonderful, amazing orgasm that they now shared as he came inside her long and deep.

Finally she realised that she was collapsed over the desk with his arms wrapped around her as he rested his head on her breast, panting and pulling himself together. "Well beauty we did it. That film will be amazing and I've never been so turned on in my life as I was watching you then. Now I think you need a rest before starting to make good on your promise to see to everyone here today. By my reckoning you've managed 5 of us so there are a few more to go."

With a final tired chuckle he pulled her up and started to dress her whilst the others drifted away or came to thank her and give her approving pats and kisses. A tea was thrust into her hands and promises of more good times were made. Tired and satisfied she couldn't help wondering what she had let herself in for.

12