Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

Slowly, the thick rod forced its way deep into her sensitive ass. "Ohhhhhhhh!" she sighed as it slipped deeper into her.

Cautiously, James moved his hips so that the thick dong slid smoothly in and out of Carol's butt. She was doggie style in front of him, his hands holding either side of her slim hips. His motions were slow and deliberate. One hand reached under her belly and found her clit. He rubbed it as he fucked her ass with the dong.

"Oh yeah, you do that so good!" she whispered deeply. "Fuck that ass, you little slave! Fuck me hard and make me cry!" she directed.

James' motions increased and his thrusts became deeper and more forceful. With each forward motion, Carol moaned and with each withdrawal she cried out, "Ahhhhhh!" It was like the rhythm was music to her and she was keeping pace with her moans. This was a sex dance to her.

"Fuck me good… make me be a good girl!" she cried as his thrust sped up and the pressure was increased.

"Yes! That's it. Do it baby, slap my ass. Make me your slave! Fuck Me Hard! Yeah, you little bitch, show me how to cum!" she screamed. Then her whole body convulsed.

Cum flowed down James' legs and Carol squirted. Her body trembled and shook as she fell to the floor. Fluids were everywhere. She sighed deeply and closed her eyes.

James looked up at me for instructions. I glanced around the room, "Anyone ever heard of milking?" I asked.

"I have," Elizabeth replied. She smiled, "I think it's fun and it gives a woman so much control. You massage the guy's prostate while stroking his penis. I heard that the guy doesn't really have an orgasm, he just shoots."

"Yeah, I read on the Internet that men who are in chastity should receive regular milking to maintain good prostate health," I giggled. "But it shouldn't bring the cuck any pleasure. He will ejaculate but won't have an orgasm. You stimulate the prostate but the penis is denied stimulation. We could even put ice around his little pricklett and balls to reduce his pleasure, anyone bring a cold drink with them today?"

No one spoke; their eyes were large and blank as I explained what I wanted them to do to James. But there were evil little smiles on their faces as they thought about how they would be denying a man pleasure.

"Well," I continued, "This will take about ten minutes to an hour, are you game?"

Their heads bobbed up and down.

James' face became dark. I could see the distaste of what was coming in his eyes. He begged me, "Mistress!"

I ignored him. "Carol, go get a cup out of the bathroom, please."

She brought me a glass and James bowed his head. "Come here James, now!" I ordered him.

He walked toward me as a man doomed. His head was down and he trudged as if his feet were bound in chains. I took the strap-on off of him asked him to stand in front of me. I sat on the chair.

"Bend over a little at the waist, James. I need to get the right angle." I reached into the drawer of my desk and found a rubber surgeon's glove and a jar of Vaseline. I handed them both to Carol.

"Elizabeth held the glass under his dicklett. If it stiffens outside of the glass move the glass over its head," I instructed her. "But he won't get hard, I can almost promise you that."

She kneeled before James and pointed his soft dick into the glass.

"Carol, put the glove on and dip your finger in the Vaseline as a lubricant; I'll let you have the pleasure of playing with his prostate since you took that dong in your ass," I explained.

"Now, just place your finger deep into his asshole and massage his prostate. It will take a while because I do this often and he has learned to resist a bit more each time," I told them.

"Susan, if you would like, you can pull on his useless testicles. While they are forcing the fluid out of them," I invited her to join the fun.

She sat on the floor beside him and reached up to squeeze his small nuts.

"Ahhhh," I heard him say as her fingers pressed deep into the sensitive skin.

Carol had started massaging his prostate and he moaned quietly as the pleasure ran down his legs and then shot electric pulses through his balls. His prick was soft/hard and barely lifted up; this takes all of that away from him. The thick cum started up the shaft to its blowhole and then trickled into the glass. This was very little pleasure for him. But when the glass was full he sighed deeply and fell to his knees.

Elizabeth handed me the glass and I smiled at James, "Dinner is served, baby," I said as I handed him the glass of his seed.

He took the glass and looked at me beseechingly. "Drink it, now!" I command him. James looked at the women standing around him and then he placed the glass to his lips and swallowed the white liquid.

I kissed him once he lay the glass on the desk. I could taste the salty cum on his lips and it made my pussy spew fluids.

"Lay here on the desk, sweetheart," I instructed him.

James took off his shoes and climbed up onto the cleared desk. He started to lay on his side, but I told him, "No, on your back."

I reached over and took his dick in my hand and pulled it up toward his belly button. Then I took a ball band off of my desk and wrapped it around the base of his pricklett and the sack that produced his useless seed. Then I directed him to stand up.

I told the girls, "Even the smallest one wouldn't fit and I had to custom order this one because he'd fall out of a regular one like a little boy wearing daddy's pants!" I laughed.

"You know why I did that, sweetheart?" I asked.

"No, Ma'am, I don't," he replied.

"Because your seed is useless and should not be allowed to escape your balls. This way you can act like the sissy you are. You certainly can't give anyone of us what we want with that little bitsy dick of yours. So let's tuck it between your legs and put a pair of frilly panties over it so it looks like a little pussy." I taunted him.

"As you wish, Mistress," James answered me and pushed his prick between his legs as I reached in my bag and handed him a pair of pink panties. "Put these on, and I want you to wear them the rest of the afternoon." I coached him.

Once he had them on, Elizabeth said, "I am thirsty, who wants a soft drink?"

"Mmmmm, that sounds good, I'd like one," I said.

"Me too," Carol and Susan said in unison.

I turned to James, "Sweetheart, please go down the hall and get us all some cokes. I took out a couple of dollars and handed it to him. At first he stood there just staring at me. Then he took the money, opened the hallway door and walked to the Soda machine.

I heard laughing and peeked out to see who it was. The maintenance crew was working on the ventilation system. Two burly guys were pointing at James as he ran to the vending machine.

When he returned with the various soft drinks, his face was red with embarrassment.

"So, it sounded as if you made a few new friends out there, baby," I teased him.

"Yes, Ma'am, they found my new duds rather amusing," his face turning red once again.

The girls laughed at him and were also sort of excited that it didn't seem to bother him much that those macho guys teased him.

"Let's lay James on the desk and explore little dick!" Susan suggested. "I think it would be fun to have a man around that you could explore his body and see what doing certain things causes him to do."

"Yeah," Elizabeth agreed, "Can we do that? She looked to me for approval.

"Sure, let's take those panties off him and see what you can do to make him cum. You can do whatever you wish. If you want to just see what different touches make his bishop do, then you can do that. You could also run things over his genitals and see the automatic responses that happen.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," Carol chimed in. "I can find ways to torture Stan when I'm mad with him. I can do things in his sleep, or maybe just make him lie there on the bed while I experiment on him. Let's do it!"

There was an expression of fear on James' face. He looked at me with large blue eyes. Without words he pleaded with me not to let this happen.

I patted the desktop indicating that he should climb on it. I noticed he took a deep breath and then reluctantly climbed on top.

Elizabeth had been scavenging through my desk drawers. She found a large paper clamp. She placed it on the tip of his dicklett.

"Ahhhhhhhhh," James moaned as it squeezed the head of his prick. "Please that hurts really bad!" he cried out.

Elizabeth opened the clamp and then placed it on his inner thigh. That didn't seem to bother him quite as much. She then scrapped her long, red fingernails over his testicles very slowly. Again, there was no response from James.

Carol took his cocklett in hand and ran her tongue over his little head. She then watched to see if there was any cum. Disappointed, she stroked his dicklett until precum formed at his hole. She placed her fingertip on the precum and then stuck the finger in her mouth.

Looking at me she asked, "Would you mind if I gave him a blow job? I just love the taste of cum!"

"Be my guest!" I invited.

Carol wasted no time. She slipped the ball band off his balls then climbed onto the desk and bent over his body. Licking her lips she opened her mouth and covered his small penis. James' hips pushed toward her face. She slapped his leg and continued sucking him.

She looked like a baby with a nipple in her mouth trying to get the last of the milk from it. Her head slid up and down on his thin, short rod. Her fingers went to her exposed pussy and started stroking her clitoris.

Elizabeth was getting hot watching what was going on. I watched her as she licked her lips then approached Carol. She squatted down between Carol's legs, pushed her hand away from her clit and started licking and sucking the tiny ladydick.

Immediately, she and Carol both started moaning; James had been silent to this point. Then Elizabeth placed her long finger into his ass and his moans feel in cadence with theirs.

Watching them was very erotic. I could feel the juices flowing into my pussy and my fingers found that wetness and used it to rub my clit and finger fuck my soaked cunt. We had our own porn flick going here.

Suddenly James cried out and his body stiffened as his seed flowed into Carol's mouth. Her head did not pull off. Instead she sucked more vehemently trying to swallow the last drop of his salty cum.

When she had drained his worm, she lifted her head. Cum dripped over her chin but she had a smile that would blind the sun. She licked her lips and then ran her finger to her clit and gave it a little teasing. Elizabeth was still finger fucking her.

Then I realized that Krystal had been silent and out of sight since this scene had started. I looked around for her and finally spotted her on the floor behind the desk. She had the dong in her hand and was ramming it in and out of her twat like a jackhammer. Her juices were running down her butt and she was lost in the pleasure the plastic dick was giving her.

I had no idea I had so many horny women working for me. I smiled at the thought of it. This was going to be a really great party.

Then I heard the voices in the hallway. I remembered that James had said that the maintenance men were in the hall working on something.

I thought, maybe the girls would like some real dick before they went back to their hubbies. I checked my purse for condoms and then went to the door. Opening it I looked out and two guys were forcing a pipe into the wall.

I stepped into the hallway and they turned to see who it was. The fact that I had nothing on caught their eye as well as their cocks, which now stood at attention.

"Hi guy! Are you real busy?" I asked innocently.

They didn't say a word but their heads shook back and forth in unison.

"Would you mind helping us in here; we have a slight problem?" I smiled.

"Sure, ma'am," one of them said while the other was still trying to get his mouth closed.

I went back into the office and they quickly followed. One was a black guy, slim and maybe five-foot ten with a nice chest. His head was shaved and that really turned me on. The other was a burly white guy with brilliant green eyes and golden hair, also with a nice build.

When we were all safely back in the office I closed and locked the door. I turned to them and asked their names, twice. Seems their minds were wandering around the room. They shook their heads to come back to Earth and I asked again what their names were.

The black guy said, "Andy, ma'am."

"I'm Chuck," the white guy smiled.

"Well, Andy and Chuck as you can see we have a predicament here. There are four women and only one man. The man, however is just a sissy as I'm sure you noticed as he went down to the soft drink machine to get us some drinks.

"Yeah, I thought it was funny some guy running down the hall in woman's panties. I thought it was some kind of fraternity prank or initiation going on in here," Chuck laughed.

"Not quiet," I said, "James is my boyfriend and he doesn't have much in the way of a prick so I oftentimes make him wear those panties so he realizes how useless he is to me." I explained.

Their heads bobbed up and down while their eyes were blank and uncomprehending. "He is what is known as a cuckold; ever hear that term?" I asked.

Their heads shook back and forth and their eyes were vacant. But gosh they had nice bodies and from the bulges in their jeans, their pricks were more than ample.

"Well, no matter. What we need are some real men who can give us pleasure before we have to go home to the men in our lives. Would you guys be kind enough to fuck us?" I blurted out.

Still with the blank stares on their faces, their heads went up and down as their pricks grew even larger.

"There's one thing more," I continued.

"What's that, ma'am?" Andy asked.

"James has to be a part of this. You see. He is my clean up man. When I have sex with someone else, he has to lick my juices off the other guy's cock. Is that a problem with either of you?" I asked.

They looked at one another and probably made a silent pact with the other not to ever tell anyone that they had let another man lick their dicks then turned to me and shook their heads yes.

"Great!" I said then handed each of the guys a condom and turned to the girls. "So which two want to go first?"

Carol stepped forward and said, "I have wanted to know what it's like to be with a black man. I want to have Andy fuck me like an animal!"

I turned to Andy and he was licking his lips and starting to unzip his jeans. He started walking toward Carol as he threw his shirt on the floor. When he stepped out of his work pants his dick stood out at least ten inches and was so big around I knew my hand couldn't encircle it.

Carol smiled and her hand went to her wet pussy. Andy reached her and his mouth covered hers as his hand reached between her legs to feel the wetness that was waiting there. He laid her gently on the soft carpet. His mouth covered her's as he fingered her pussy.

The other girls watched with their mouths open and eyes wide.

Elizabeth said, "I'll take Chuck, I always liked that name!" and her hand went to her pussy, preparing it for his manhood.

Chuck smiled and tore his T-shirt off. His chest was like a shield. Wide and muscled, a six pack stomach assured us that he worked out regularly. His waist was thin and his hips taunt.

I licked my lips and could feel that juices flowing in my flowerbed.

Andy was lost in Carol. I wondered if he had ever had a white woman. He was whispering things to her. I could hear some of it.

"You have a beautiful body, baby. I like those soft white tits of yours and that you don't have any hair on you pussy. Black women have too much hair!"

"Andy, I want you to show me what it feels like to be really fucked. With a dick like yours, I want to be completely satisfied for the first time in my life," she said as she covered his thick lips with hers.

He threw her back onto the carpet and forced his Shlong into her. An audible sigh escaped his lips as his cock forced its way into that white cunt. I could tell, by the look on her face, that Carol felt like a virgin again.

Once Andy got his massive dick in her there was a smile on her face. He seemed to be very gentle. His initial moves were slow and steady so as not to rip her too badly. But it didn't take long for his strokes to speed up and they were both completely consumed in the ecstasy of their sex.

Carol emitted little cries at first, "Uh, Uh, Uh, Ohhhhhh Yes!" Then the excitement took over and she became wild. I noticed her nails digging into Andy's back and her voce rose, "Fuck IT! I want it ALL! Give it to ME you little BASTARD!" she cried.

I could tell she knew what she wanted and how to get it. I tried to picture her and Stan fucking. But thinking of Stan, I couldn't imagine this happening in their bed. I did wonder if he wasn't somewhat intimidated by her and willingly took the submissive role.

Elizabeth and Chuck were well aroused when my attention turned to them. Chuck was standing behind her. His thick phallus was sliding in and out of her ass as she bent over my desk. One of his hands was squeezing her heavy breast as it bounced on and off of the desk's surface and the other seemed to be pinching her hard clit and exploring her dripping love canal.

He looked like this was his favorite position. It gave him more control of his partner. He turned her this way and that trying to get his bishop as deep in her butt as he possibly could.

He moaned and groaned like a pig trying to get that last bit of root from the dirt. His body was all muscle. Not an inch of fat could be seen. His legs were also muscular. With each thrust his leg muscles flexed.

My pussy sprayed fluids in preparation of having him between my legs.

James' dicklett was standing up watching the activities. I motioned to him to approach Andy and Carol and assist.

He cautiously crawled between both sets of legs. Carol's were bent at the knees; Andy's were splayed wide. He carefully licked Andy's balls. There was a slight hesitation in Andy's thrusts then he continued his pistoning action in and out of Carol's cunt with James' mouth sucking his testicles.

Andy's moans became more pronounced with this added stimulation. His legs pumped his body faster and his breathing seemed to increase. Then he slowed down just a little. His rhythm smoothed and his thrust became harder and deeper.

With this, Carol moaned more and she cried out to him, "Fill me with that thick cum of yours baby! I want that black dick to explode in me! I want to feel it heating up my pussy and running down my leg! FUCK ME GOOD! YES!"

Then her body started convulsing with what looked like the most wonderful orgasm I had ever seen a woman achieve. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried as Andy's thick seed overflowed the condom filling her cunt as fire ran through her body.

My hand went to my pussy and my fingers explored the wetness that was filling her. I wanted a real man's pecker in me and I wanted it bad.

As Andy rolled off of Carol, long strands of his seed trailed from his head over her legs and bald mound. James quickly started licking the sticky substance off her skin. She pressed his mouth over her clit and held him there while he licked her to another massive climax then pushed him off her.

Recovering, James turned to Andy. Then he looked to me to instruct him. "Andy, James needs to clean you up so you will be ready for someone else. Will you please allow him to do so?"

"I have this condom on, you want I should take it off so he can lick the cum that is on my dick?" he asked shocked.

"Yes, that is what I would like you to do. Let him take the condom off and lick that salty cum off it. He loves the taste of cum almost as much as I do!" I smiled at him sexily then ran my finger over my clit.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers