Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
526 Followers

"Yes, ma'am," Andy conceded and James crawled to his knees and pulled the condom off Andy's deflating prick.

He turned it into his mouth and swallowed the thick liquid inside. Then he licked his lips, opened his mouth and sucked the black shaft into his mouth.

Andy stood there with his legs spread and his hands on his lips. A black Adonis, he was beautiful. He flinched at first as James sucked his manhood into his mouth. But once he started licking and sucking Andy's hose, there was a look of pleasure that crossed his face.

I tried distracting him, "Is it true that black women don't suck, Andy?"

"Yes, ma'am, most black woman don’t suck. They just wants to fuck. They think that a man's sex tool is dirty and won't ever put them lips on it. Hell, some of 'em won't even touch it with them hands," he explained completely undistracted by James' mouth on his Johnson. Then the expression on his face changed.

His hands fell on James' smooth head and held tight while his hips pushed towards James' face. "I'm gonna cum again!" he cried as white seed ran down James' chin.

I smiled and looked at Andy then James, "Baby I didn't know you sucked that good. Wow, I wish I had a dick." I joked.

Andy fell to his knees and James wiped his mouth.

I turned to Krystal, "Do you want Andy or Chuck?"

"I haven't ever had a black man," she spoke softly. "But watching Carol with him looked really exciting. I think I would like to see what he's like. Do you mind?" she went on.

"He's all yours, be kind to him," I teased her as she walked toward him. Her hands moved as if they were looking for a place to hide. She fidgeted all the way to him.

She stood in front of him. Her pale skin looked even whiter next to his darkness. Andy's dark hand reached for her shoulder. He squeezed it and said, "Yous is a frail one. I hope I don't hurt you."

He looked at the condom from the hand she had outstretched, opened it and asked, "You wanna do it or you want me to?"

Krystal's head nodded but no words came from her lips.

Andy looked at me. "You had better do it, she is in awe of you and I think a little bit of shock has taken over."

He tore the paper with his teeth and rolled the lambskin over his large phallus. Then he took Krystal by the hand and pulled here to him. He looked around the office for a few seconds then found what he was looking for.

Andy led Krystal to an office chair and he sat down. He placed his large hands on her tiny waist and lifted her over his erect bayonet.

Her eyes grew wide and she spread her legs open as she was lowered onto the arrow shaped shaft. I saw her bite her lip as the thickness stretched her seldom-used Quim. But a smile shone on her face as it slipped into her hot, wet juices. And a sigh eased out of her throat.

Slowly, Andy moved her body effortlessly up and down on his thick muscle. He didn't press her down so far as to hurt her but enough to give them both delightful pleasures.

Krystal's ivory hands went to his ebony shoulders and she used them as support and a way piston his body into hers. He knees pumped up and down with her arms and the rhythm, which was slow at first, but soon sped to a comfortable pace for them.

Soon, little non-audible sounds started coming from Krystal's throat. "Uh, umm, oh, ah, yah, ooeee, mmmm, paw, pha , huh , uuum," all filled the air around them. Then I noticed she bit her lip. Not to the point of bleeding but just enough to squelch the sounds.

Then I remembered that Elizabeth was still with Chuck. I turned my attention to them. James was sitting between Chuck's legs, licking and sucking his balls. Elizabeth was on her knees in front of him, now. She had taken the condom off his prick and had his it buried in her throat. Her head was swaying back and forth meeting his thrusts and burying her nose into his blond pubic hair.

She was humming as she sucked his shaft; James was humming while he sucked his balls. There was music all around me. Just before I turned my attentions to Krystal and Andy again, I saw Elizabeth take a deep breath then swallow the thick wad Chuck had just deposited down her throat.

Chuck pushed James off his balls and pushed back from Elizabeth. He sat on the desk, closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

"Chuck, I need you to let James clean your beautiful dick. I want it to be clean before I ask you to put it in another condom. And I so want to feel that statuesque boner of yours. Please let James clean you!" I pleaded.

"Sure thing! Come on sissy boy, clean my tallywacker so I can play with your Mistress!" he instructed James.

James opened his mouth and sucked the vanilla rod into his mouth. Then his face slid toward Chuck's pubic hair and back several times. James moaned, as he tasted the salty cum that had lay there for a long time.

Watching him I noticed his dicklett standing up. He was really enjoying this one. So was Chuck. He slammed his dick in and out of James' loose mouth. His hands were planted on top of his smooth head for balance. Once he felt his chode was clean, he pushed James to the floor.

Turning to me, Chuck smiled and took his smooth dick into his hand. I turned to check on Krystal and Andy. She was riding him like a bronco rider going for eight seconds and the gold cup. Her tits flopped up and down and he supported her with his hands on her thin waist. Off and on his lips covered hers and his fingers slipped up to pinch a nipple.

I touched my pussy one more time then called to James, "Come lick me baby, I want it slick and nice."

He ran and knelt before me. He spread my lips, which were still tacky from my fingers playing in their juices. He licked between my lips and into my fuck hole. Then he ran his fingers and tongue over my clit. My juices started once again.

I then stepped over him and motioned for Chuck to come to me. He looked defiant, and then I touched my finger to my tongue and slipped it between my legs. I fingered my clit and spread my legs. "She is hot for you," I whispered breathlessly.

Chuck took a few steps towards me. His staff was leading the way to its desired destination.

Licking my lips, I pulled James off the floor and knelt before him, taking his dicklett between my lips. I tasted his salty precum on my tongue.

Chuck's pace quickened and he pushed James away forcing me to lie on the hard desk. My legs fell over the edge and he pulled them apart like he was opening the gates of heaven. He licked his lips then dove into my luscious pond.

His tongue darted in and out of my juices as he licked at my nectar. I could hear his lips smacking and feel the life growing in his crotch. He was rough but also careful not to hurt me in any way.

"You want it in your cunt, mouth or ass?" he asked with heavy breath.

"I want you to fuck me so that I beg you not to stop!" I whispered. "I want a wild man between my legs with hands that know what to do, where to do it and how to make me beg for more!" I instructed him.

"I'm your man, baby!" he breathed into my neck as his wet lips kissed the nape of my neck. Chills ran down my spine and lust rumbled in my loins.

His mouth covered one of my tits and his fingers started learning the contours of my pussy. Gently he traced my lips, the lift of my clit and the wetness of my pussy. He pushed back my clit hood and ran his fingers over her small head. He kissed her then ran the tip of his tongue over the head. Chills of excitement ran through my body. My nipples stood erect. Juices splashed into my cunt preparing her for acceptance of the real man’s peter that was about to force its way into her.

At first my sugar walls were resistant to his advances. They tightened up and refused to open their doors. James crawled onto the desk and licked my clit trying to convince her to open the doors of pleasure. But my cunt remained tight-lipped and would not budge.

Then he started licking her tiny dicklett and telling her how pretty she was. He convinced her that what she wanted waited just outside her door. All she need do was turn the key and open it. Just let this handsome stranger show you what you are lacking he whispered gently to her as she hesitantly pulled the doors open a little at a time.

With a little force, this new, exciting snake had entered my garden and was about to lay eggs to feed her. He was a docile snake at first. Ever so slowly exploring this fresh, delectable flora with new and exciting places to explore and deposit its offspring.

Finding a raised, moist hill this new serpent found the perfect spot to release his young seeds. Becoming excited he raced to plant them all before the doors closed again. The speed of his body bursting into mine increased.

James sucked my tits as Chuck fucked me hard and fast. I could feel his balls pulling to his body. I knew he was about to blow his sperm into me and I wanted this to last longer. I pushed James off the desk and forced him to suck Chuck's testicles.

The warm, wet mouth on his balls slowed him enough so that the enjoyment between my legs would last a little long than it would have had he continued at the pace he was going.

"YES! GOD! GIVE IT ALL TO ME! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKIN' STOP!" Krystal's screams filled the office and probably the entire office building. "YES, PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THAT HOT CUM! FUCK ME HARD!"

I glanced over at her still on Andy's lap bouncing up and down. Her body was slick with sweat. Her hair was matted and clung to her shoulders. Her face was flushed and she looked like a rag doll riding on his massive tool. Her head tilted from side to side.

Suddenly her body stiffened and her arms fell to her side. Andy continued to move her weight up and down on his stiff boner. I thought I saw the thick cum spilling all over him, her and the chair. Then her head fell on his shoulder and his arms encircled her small body. There was a smile on her lips that could not be replaced.

James left my side and scramble to assist Krystal. He lifted her off of Andy's lap and lay her on the cushioned floor. She looked up at him a bit dazed but very content. Her hands went to her pussy and she felt the wetness of the overflowed cum between her legs. She scooped it out and brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking the salty fluid off them.

James slipped between her legs and cleaned the rest of his seed from her sweet little flower box. He seemed to be enjoying this task as much as she was. I made not that I would have to talk to him about that.

Once she was cleaned, James turned his attentions to Andy once again.

"Ya gonna lick my dick again?" he asked James.

"Yes, sir, I am. My Mistress will be angry if I do not do that, sir," he explained.

"Okay, boy, go at it. I wish I could get my woman to do that for me. You want to be my sissy baby? I'll let you suck me all day long. It don’t' feel fruit when you do It." he slapped James on the back and offered his prick.

James did his duty as quickly as possible. The entire time he was watching for my signals just incase he need to come take care of Chuck or me.

Once he finished cleaning Andy, he again checked on Krystal who seemed very content to lie on the carpet and touch her freshly screwed box. So he returned to the desk where I was now being royally fucked.

Chuck had gotten his second wind and had exploded once already filling the condom he was wearing and overflowing onto my belly and desk. Then he placed another on his thick cock and continued.

When James joined us, he licked the white fluid off my belly and then sucked the condom clean. Chuck pushed him off the desk and told him to go someplace else and play until he was finished.

James looked to me for approval and I shook my head yes. He wandered over to talk to Andy.

The three other girls were huddled together and talking softly. They seemed to be touching one another and laughing. Maybe they were talking about these experiences or how they were going to get me for sexual harassment. But right now I couldn't have cared less. The fuck stick in my twat was that was on my mind.

It had been a while since I had been fucked like this. My tits were hard as rocks and my clit was standing taller than I had ever seen her. She was begging to be touched. I reached my arm between our bodies and found her exposed head. I pinched her between my thumb and forefinger and hot lava flowed through my legs and up to my nipples.

Just as this happened, Chuck stiffened up and I felt his condom expand and the strength of his stream was so strong that I felt it in my pussy walls. His arms lost their strength and his body fell on me. I lay there pinned until he got his strength and breath back.

As he lifted off me, I felt relief and freedom. I filled my lungs with fresh air and tried to roll off the desk. My body didn't seem to want to cooperate. Within minutes, James came to my rescue.

My arms, like noodles would not wrap around his neck. He had to carry all of my weight. He sat me on the floor with the other three. They were smiling like they had a secret that no one could pry from them. And I noticed that they were all touching one another.

"Are you okay?" they all asked at once.

"Yes, I think so," I smiled at them.

"Wow, those guys were good," Krystal said first. "I'm glad you invited them to come play with us. Wow! I have never had a man treat me like that!"

I smiled at her childlike candor. I took a deep breath. "We are going to be here all night if we don't finish decorating. What do you say, are you guys rested enough to finish this?" I asked.

"Yeah!" they cried out.

The guys were dressing. They thanked us for the fun and told me if I needed them again, just let them know.

"You guys are welcome to come to the party tomorrow night with your wives or girlfriends if you wish. Or you can come alone if that's more comfortable," I invited them.

I thanked Andy and Chuck and sent them on their way. Then, weakly, we finished the decorating and got dressed. This was just the prelude to tomorrow night's festivities.

On the way home, James smiled a lot.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Oh, just the way today turned out. I just never know what to expect from you. Yo never fail to amaze me," he said as he looked toward me.

"I didn't plan all of that. It just happened," I protested.

"Yeah, but when you're around things like that always happen. Look at what happened in Alaska!" he reminded me.

I giggled and just blew it off. "I wonder what happened to Brett?" I mused out loud.

"I don't know. I guess we never will," James answered me. "Maybe we'll see him again some day."

James and I both slept well that night and the next morning was another frantic time. I had James call the caterer's to make sure the food would be delivered on time and found out that he would have to pick up all the drinks because one of their trucks broke down. Thank goodness he had a pickup truck.

We went back to the office and covered the desks that lined the back wall so that the food and drinks wouldn't stain the wood. James replaced the balloons that had not made it through the night and added the ones we picked up at the store this morning. He covered all of the tables and straightened the chairs.

Then we waited for the caterers to show up. It was three o'clock and there would still be a lot to do before our guests arrived. Thirty-five people were scheduled to be present. I hoped that at least two-thirds would be there.

Not all were employees. I only had a small staff of six and with their spouses and significant others that would only be twelve. So we invited several of our friends as well. I thought the mix would make it very interesting.

Bayley and David would be here along with Richard and Barbara. Cindy and toy are always fun at these gatherings and I can't have a party without Charles and Bob. A couple of my other Bulls were invited also; Benjamin promised he would be here.

For James, I bought a sexy little Butler's costume. It fits him rather well with his bantam frame. I had him wear it around the house last night so that he would be comfortable serving and servicing all that wanted their assistance. I believe that Bayley is also going to let David help James serve and service. So all in all, I believe this will be a spectacular party.

I was getting a little nervous. When James and I returned home, he took me into the bedroom. He closed all the drapes and blinds making it as dark as possible. He stripped all of my clothes off and had me lay on the bed. He brought me a vodka gimlet and after a few sips he instructed me to roll over on my belly while he massaged all the lumps of stress out of my neck and shoulders.

After about a half an hour of his magical hands, all the knots in my neck and shoulders started to dissipate. He then rolled me over and crawled between my legs and licked the last of the stress from my love box.

I fell asleep for a short while after that. He woke me at five-thirty. He had all of my clothes laid out and a hot shower running in the tub. He helped me into the shower and went to check that everything else was ready for the evening.

When I stepped out of the shower he was there with my warm towels and he dried my body and covered my hair with the other towel.

He rubbed lotion in my skin, making me feel silky and soft. Then he dried and brushed my long hair and left me to put on my make-up.

Walking into the bedroom, he helped me into the red silk dress with the slits up to my hip. He also had the four-inch stiletto's waiting for me. The perfume he chose was Desire; it drove him crazy and many of my Bulls loved its scent as well. If I remember correctly, Johnny only had to have one sniff of it and he was stiff as a board.

There was a knock at the door; James went to answer it. I heard Bayley and David's voices. Bayley came into the bedroom. "I am so jealous, you always look so sexy and beautiful!" she frightened me because I hadn't heard her enter the room.

I turned and there she was in a dark green linen dress that barely covered her pussy and four-inch stilettos. Her sexy legs even made me cream. Her large breast were what every man who past her saw.

"Oh, like you resemble the Wicked Witch of the West?" I teased her.

She came to me and gave me a hug. "I so nervous," I confessed. "Did you hear what happened yesterday while we were decorating?"

"Yeah, James told David last night when he came over for the heating dishes. Leave it to you to have an orgy in your office," she laughed.

"I hope everyone shows up and I hope the straight couples find it in their psyche or hearts or whatever the hell they have to have a lot of fun and let go of society's little hang-ups!" I started on my bandwagon.

Bayley waved her hand at me as if to say, don't worry. "Come on, let's go!" she insisted as I finished putting my lipstick on.

I looked in the mirror to be sure I looked okay. I smiled because I looked pretty damned good. Then I licked my index finger and placed it on my hip and said. "SSSizzzzzzzz!"

Bailey laughed and drug me into the living room where the guys were having a drink.

David whistled and James said, "You are going to be the most beautiful woman at the party, and Bayley you are going to be right next to her."

We arrived at the office two hours before the guests were due to arrive. I wanted to make sure that all the food arrived and was set up before the crowd walked in. James and David met the caterer's on the ground floor and carried all the food up the elevators to the third floor.

They kept an eye on the fires beneath each entrée and checked that the temperatures didn't dry the food out and that it was sufficient at keeping the foods warm.

I paced and fretted until Brett arrived. He took me into my office and made sure that all the stress of the past two days was completely drained from my system. His bright blue eyes and red hair which made him look like an innocent little boy, always made my heart melt. Then of course there was that wonderful prick of his and the way he used it.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
526 Followers