Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

Brett found a tablecloth and threw it over the top of the desk then he slowly removed my dress. As he revealed my breasts, he obliged them by sucking their erect nipples into his mouth.

My hands went to the back of his head and held it in place as he licked and sucked at the hard mounds. "Oh, yeah, that feels so good. I want you to fuck the stress right out of my body. Force it down my legs and right out of my toes!" I whispered as his lips traveled down my flat belly.

I felt his hard Putz grow against the inside of my leg as he rubbed his body close to mine. His plum head was dripping precum and my hand reached for the object of my pleasure.

Brett slapped at my hand and whispered, "I'm in control now; it is your job to let go. So do it NOW!"

"Yes Sargent!" I giggled and spread my arms and legs wide so he could enjoy all of me while he brought me pleasure and stress relief.

He guided his manhood into the wetness that was overflowing my pussy. My movements begged him to slip it into my hot box and fuck me until I lost all control. I wanted to just be used and not have to make any more decisions at this point in time.

Then he took my legs and placed them over his shoulders and cupped my ass, then he heaved me up as he stood straight up and his body worked mine while I lay in his arms with my knees on his shoulders.

Part of my mind called out FUCK ME GOOD while the other part cried, please don't drop me! I hung onto his arms as an added precaution that I wouldn't hit the desk and lose consciousness.

I watched his face as our bodies collided in pleasure that was indescribable. Then as I felt the build up of my orgasm I closed my eyes to try and stay it off just a little longer. I saw sparks of blue, red, and gold. I heard the door open and felt Brett's body turn to see who came in. Then he turned back to the position he had been in.

I knew it was James that had entered because if it had been anyone else, Brett would have lost his momentum and it all would have been over. But he continued pumping my pussy hard with his fuck stick and within ten minutes I felt the hot stream of this geyser flowing into my hungry cunt.

Slowly, Brett released the air from his lungs and as his rhythm slowed the warmth of our passion moved through my legs and belly. My orgasm heated up my body. It made my arms and legs quiver and become weak.

I took a deep breath and tried to calm the shaking in my limbs. Brett carefully lowered me back to the hard desk. He pulled his still pulsing cock out of my contracting petals of lust then leaned over me and kissed each tit and my lips once again. I was no longer stressed or nervous about the party.

"May I clean up, Mistress?" James asked tentatively.

"Yes, James, come take care of Brett and then take care of me," I instructed him.

Eagerly, he crossed the distance of the room as Brett turned to him. His penis was still dripping cum. I saw him lick his lips as he saw the shining cum on his shaft. Brett spread his legs wide and put his hands on his hips. From behind he looked like Mr. Clean.

"Mmmmmm," Brett uttered as James' mouth covered his thick rod. I heard James sigh with pleasure as well. I rolled over to watch the action and my fingers found the sticky wetness in my snatch.

While James sucked and licked at Brett's jewels, I treated my cunt to one more zenith using the natural lubricant that Brett had provided. I always get so turned watching James with a dick in is mouth.

Brett's hips pushed toward James' face as James took his length in then Brett pulled it out. I loved the teeter-totter of the cleaning. My clit became hard and my fluids began to flow once more.

"OH GAUD!" I cried at almost the same time Brett's cum overflowed James' mouth and dribbled down his chin.

I looked at James' suit pants and his little pole was pressing against his zipper.

"Are your ready, Mistress?" He asked as he stood up.

Brett leaned over and kissed me, darting his tongue deep into my mouth. He squeezed my teats one more time and said, "I'll be mingling, baby," then he patted James on the head and walked out of the room leaving him to clean up the mess he had left in my pussy.

James climbed onto the desk and licked his lips. "I was so glad that Brett came early to calm you down. Thank you for letting me stay and watch, Ma'am!"

"Be a good boy and lick this sticky seed out of me before it dries up and starts to bother me," I directed. "I want you to pay homage to a man that can make me feel this good and relieve all the stress that he did.

"Yes, Ma'am, Brett is the type of man that should always fuck your beautiful pussy. I should never be allowed to touch it unless it is filled with the thick cum of another man that is better than me, Mistress!" he confessed then crawled between my legs.

With two fingers he spread my sticky pussy lips and licked at them gently tasting the salty substance that brought me to that heavenly place that makes me a rag doll. Once he had clean the outer level, his tongue explored deeper into my love canal and he found a treasure of thick, salty sperm just waiting for his tongue to scoop it up.

My hands went to his smooth head and pushed him deeper between my legs forcing his tongue deeper into the river of seed left by Brett.

"You like the taste of another man's seed in my cunt, baby?" I whispered as James licked and sucked.

"Es Mstrss' he mumbled without leaving my garden. His tongue snaked around those areas that only he knew. Once had consumed all of the salty cum his head appeared above my mound. There were traces of the thick fluid on his nose and chin. He smiled, "All clean, Ma'am!"

James rolled off the desk and held a hand to help me sit up. Then he assisted me off the hard bed that had supported me and led me back to the party area. We both smiled as we entered the main office.

I had no idea how much time had passed since I had entered the room with Brett. But as I sauntered into the room, I noticed that several guests had arrived. My smile grew and I took James' arm; together we greeted our guests.

The band had arrived and was playing mood music softly in the background while the guests arrived. I whispered to James, "I hope they snap it up soon."

I glanced around the room to see who had arrived. The girls who had help with the decorating were just walking in with their spouses. They were greeted by other employees who had gotten there before them.

James and I approached them. "I'm glad you made it," I said as I hugged them. "You all did a super job yesterday! Thank you so much for your help!" I made over them.

"You all look beautiful," James complimented them and gave each of them a hug. To Stan, who we knew well, he said, "Did you come prepared for a good time and lots of eats, man?"

"Yeah, I didn't eat lunch so I could pig out and I want to see all the action that I know will happen here tonight!" he slapped James on the back.

"Well, just remember James and David over there," I said pointing to David, "they are here to assist you in any thing you may need. They will get you food, drinks, and will even assist you in any other activities you may get involved in," I chuckled.

"Sounds like a plan," Stan said loudly over the chatter of the crowd. Then he and Carol went to mingle.

Then, I saw that Brett was surrounded by a gaggle of women. All had stars in their eyes and their hands and bodies were exploring his with abandon. Of course it was obvious he was enjoying the attention.

The door opened and Cliff walked in with a beautiful bronzed goddess on his arm. Cliff and I have known one another for a while. There was some sexual tension in the air when we were in close contact but had never occurred but he had, thus far, kept it to one little romp with my breasts.

He was a little taller than James but much more endowed. He made me laugh and calmed my soul from time to time. James really liked him. Cliff was good looking in a rugged sort of way but it was his gentle nature that attracted the ladies.

Cliff and his arm charm sauntered up to me. He gave me a hug and a kiss and pulled me close enough that I could feel his prick starting to get hard. Then he shook James' hand and said, "How ya doing, James? Taking good care of my lady, man?"

"Oh, this is Amanda! Isn't she beautiful?" he said as he remembered she was there.

She was beautiful. Her raven hair fell to her shoulders and surrounded an exquisitely chiseled face. Her eyes were expressive and her smile sincere. Amanda's body language said it all. She was quiet. She just had to look at you with those big brown eyes and you knew what she desired.

"It's great to meet you!" I welcomed her, "Cliff has told me so much about you and I guarantee it was all fabulous."

Amanda smiled, looked toward Cliff then said, "Thank you. This looks like a good party!"

"Well, make yourself at home and have a great time," I told them, "and if you need anything, James and David will be glad to assist you."

I enjoyed seeing James and David admiring her beauty. I knew they dreamed of cleaning her up tonight.

Monica was the next to arrive; she is a client. She had with her Calvin and he was a good looking as she had promised. She had no sooner walked into the room than she started checking out what was available in the male category.

I introduced her to James in his butler uniform and she smiled, "Oh, you're cute; you going to take care of me tonight and make sure I'm never dry?"

"Anything you wish, Ma'am!" he bowed to her and kissed her hand.

"Cute, I'll let you know when I need something like that guy over by the bar," she smiled and turned toward the door as Johnny walked in followed by Benjamin. A smile crossed her face and she looked at Calvin as if to say, 'You're on your own, baby!" She licked her lips and headed toward the guys.

Troy and his wife walked in hand in hand. I could tell that they were very happily married. She still had stars in her eyes. He had been working for me for about six months. He was a great assistant. His wife was a pretty, little, brunette that looked as if she had a loving, submissive personality. When he noticed me, he pulled her towards me and said, "Looks like a good time is brewing; food smells great! This is my wife, Shelly."

I smiled and held out my hand welcoming her to the party. I introduced James and told her, "If you need anything, please call on him for assistance. He loves to help beautiful young women."

She giggled and her cheeks blushed as she batted her eyes at him.

The music wove its way around the room and through the crowd barely noticed over the chatter floating above the crowd. The alcohol flowed like river over a waterfall while everyone talked, drank, ate and got to know one another.

The first couple I noticed sneaking away from the noise and confusion was Bayley leading Stan into my office. She had always wanted to be with him from the time that I introduced her to him a few months ago. I could tell they had already been playing body search because her dress straps were off her shoulders and her hair mussed. Stan's zipper was down.

I noticed David followed them and sat outside the door. I could see he was anxious as he fidgeted. He surveyed the crowd to see if anyone needed food or drinks, but he didn't move.

David knew that if the guests needed something and he didn't provide it then Bayley would punish him severely once they were home. Knowing her, she would probably whip him with the cat-o-nine-tails and then milk him, put him in chastity then the cage. Giving her the opportunity to take a Bull home for the night. He would probably ignore someone just for the thrill of listening to her with a Bull.

I sneaked over to my office and listened at the door. I could hear them talking and Bayley laughing. "He'll be all right, I promise. I'll let him in when it's time to clean me. Until then, he can sit out there and wonder what you're doing to me. I love it that way. I seldom go home with my Bulls, I love to tease him that way," I heard her say.

I glanced at David and he was touching his cocklett and watching the guests mingle.

Opening the door just a little I could see them stripping off their clothes and grabbing one another's body. Bayley's dress was off and all she wore was a thong, garter, hose, and a pair of heels.

She was on her knees lapping at his fully erect cock. Bayley moaned with pleasure as Stan pinched her nipples. His hips plunged close to her nose then he slowly withdrew it immediately pushing it back into her hungry mouth.

Stan reached down, pulled her off the floor and helped her with her stockings. Slowly, he released the button from the metal holder with just one hand. The front of the hose slipped down her leg. Reaching behind he did the same with the rear clasp. The silk slid down her leg and rested at her ankle. Stan repeated the trick with her other leg. Then he slipped her thong over her slim hips and watched them glide down her legs.

Bayley stepped out of them and kissed Stan plunging her tongue down his throat. He took her in his arms and lay her gently on the cloth-covered desk. Then he climbed on it as well. His shirt was unbuttoned and she pulled it off him and threw it on the floor.

He kneeled over her nakedness and his mouth went to her erect breasts. His erect fuck stick was pointed at her pussy. I watched eagerly as he slowly inserted it into her wet delta.

"Yesssssss!" Bayley cried as she spread her legs wide allowing him all the room that he needed to comfortably fuck her brains out.

I was getting excited watching this. I found myself fondling my nipples as my other hand found the slit in my dress and went to my uncovered cunt. I found my hard clit and pinched her to release the first wave of heat into my legs.

Unconsciously, I moaned aloud as my fluids started filling my love nest. David turned and noticed me fingering myself. "Do you need help, Mistress?" he asked.

I smiled and shook my head. He eagerly crawled between the slits of my dress and I felt the heat from his tongue as he tongued fucked me. I stood there with my legs spread wide, his tongue on my clit and him sucking my open pussy watching as Bayley received a most wonderful fuck. When she came, my orgasm mirrored hers.

"David!" Bayley called as I watched Stan roll off her.

He looked up at me and I shook my head, yes, giving him permission to go assist his Mistress. David scrambled to his feet. His cock was hard and leading the way. I watched just long enough to see who got serviced first. As he knelt down in front of Stan, I walked away.

James came up to me and asked, "Should I see if anyone needs help, Mistress?"

"No, not yet. It's too early too much booze still left. But you can help me. I just watched Bayley fucking Stan and got so horny. David started to help me but then Bayley called him to do cleanup duty," I explained.

A broad smile crossed his lips and I led him into one of the smaller conference rooms. I sat on the edge of the long table, spread my legs and pulled the panel of my dress open so that he could easily find my garden.

His tongue immediately darted deep into my cunt and cooled the fire growing there. As he licked I felt the strength flowing from my legs. They turned to rubber and I was thankful I had the table to support me.

As James' tongue licked and fucked my pussy, his fingers found my erect clit and stimulated it releasing threads of warmth throughout my body. My breast became hard rock and I pinched my nipples as he sucked me. Warmth soothed my body and soon my legs shook from the pleasure his mouth provided.

Once he was sure I had all the pleasure I could handle for the moment, he crawled up to my tits and sucked each of them in separately. Then he kissed each nipple and finally my lips. I tasted my pussy on his mouth. He helped me off the table and we walked arm in arm back into the music and voices.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amanda sneaking into the large conference room with Calvin.

"Hmmm," I thought. I tapped James on the shoulder and guided his eyes to see what I was seeing.

A broad smile crossed his face and sparkled in his eyes. "Wanna watch?" he whispered. I nodded my head and we quietly opened the door.

I didn't know anything about either of these people, but I was really anxious to find out what I could. The first sight was Calvin deeply kissing Amanda who was doing all she could to suck in his entire tongue.

His hands explored her voluptuous breasts at their deep cleavage as he tried to squeeze his fingers into that tight space. Then his tongue slathered over them like he was licking a lollipop. It must have tasted good, because he was humming as he licked.

Amanda pulled at his shirt and I saw a button bounce off the plush carpet and land somewhere under the table. The cleaning crew, next week, would suck it up with their vacuums. He didn't really seem to care. All he wanted to do was get one of those full nipples into his mouth.

Her dress had a side zipper and when Calvin found the slider of the zipper he pulled it down the chain until it would go no farther. Then he pulled the strap off her shoulder and down her arm. With her arm free, Amanda slipped the dress off her sexy torso and it fell silently to the floor and Calvin began taking off her panties.

Once his task of undressing Amanda was complete, Calvin tore his expensive tux off and discarded it. He stepped out of his jockeys and I noticed his seven-inch dick had a slight curve that made it point to the ceiling.

Amanda's eyes grew large and she licked her lips. Good thing she wasn’t with Benjamin; she may have fainted at his nine inches. It’s a shame how many women settle for so little. But Calvin at least had some girth; from my vantagepoint it looked at least five or six inches.

Calvin was now licking and sucking Amanda's breasts, which also had very large areola and rubbing her clit. She leaned on the table for support and had thrown her head back softly whimpering in pleasure. He smoothly transitioned her from leaning against the table to laying on it.

He also climbed onto the table and knelt over her slim body. The passion shone in his eyes. His nipples even looked hard. With two fingers he separated the walls that protected her pleasure garden. Leaning over her undulating body he inserted his tongue into the moist slit and ran it from her ass to her clit.

"Ohhhhhh!" Amanda whimpered as her hands guided his head to the spot she desired. "Yes, there, lick it! Suck it! Make me cum I need it so BAD!" she cried.

Calvin followed her instructions like a robot. He moved when and where she told him to move and he touched the places she demanded. Her moans indicated her pleasure but should he fail to hit the spot she needed she cried, "You fool, not there! Can't you get anything right?"

In a short period of time, she trained him to her body and her needs. She finally allowed him to climb onto the table and join her in her pleasure.

Crawling onto the hard surface, Calvin's member had swollen another inch or so. It was thick and definitely hungry. Precum dripped off its tip; the head was red and swollen. He licked his lips and bent to kiss hers. She opened her mouth slightly allowing his tongue to dart into it.

In unison, they moaned as his thick cock made its way into the dark recesses of her being. Even over the music and chatter, I heard the sloshing as his shaft descended into the dark regions of her womanhood. Then an audible "Ahhggggg…" was released from his throat.

Together they moved as the dance of passion and delight began. Amanda continued to instruct Calvin as to what pleased her and he followed her lead wanting to be sure that she experienced every pleasure he could provide to the fullest.

I watched, mesmerized as his prick stroked in and out of her valley of pleasure. The looks on his face joined by the whimpers of extreme pleasure coming from Amanda made me hot. I found my fingers on my clit trying to keep up with their motions.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers