Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

Then I felt James' tongue as he gently pulled my hand out of my love canal and soothed the heat. He lapped at my clit and sucked her like a tiny dick. He nibbled on her little head as his fingers played in my pool of lust.

Soon my legs gave out and he had to support me to the floor. He spread my legs wide and sucked at my pussy while arousing my clit until my body shook and my tits grew hard.

My orgasm seemed coordinated with Amanda's, as I heard her whimpering in the conference room. "Yes, oh yes! NO DON'T STOP YET… KEEP GOING!" she yelled but no one except James and me (I) could hear her over the drum of the office.

"That's it! Do it baby. FUCK ME GOOD! I'M ALMOST THERE. KEEP GOING YOU ASSHOLE! DON'T STOP NOW!

I looked into the room as my body slowly calmed. She was forcing his body into hers trying to get the last of his cum to fill her cunt. As her zenith flowed through her body I heard a deep sigh and she released her hold on Calvin and felling back onto the table.

Looking at James, I said, "Your turn!"

He smiled and stood up. He walked into the conference room and asked, "Does anyone need to get that sticky cum off their body? I would be glad to assist in that chore."

The two of then stared at him with dumb faces, so he approached Amanda, spread her legs apart and licked thick cum off the inside of her legs.

"Ohhhhhhh," she said as her body shuddered once again in a wave or pleasure. "Yes, I believe I could use a little assistance in getting that tacky stuff off and out of my body," she cooed.

Then he turned to Calvin who backed away and said, "No way, I'm not gay. I'll just find the men's room."

"No, you won't!" Amanda chastened him. I think I would love to see him suck your pretty cock!" Then, looking at James she instructed, "Do him first. I'll just play in this pool of cum until you're finished sucking his curvy boner."

She gently pushed James toward Calvin who shrugged and held his pipe out to him. "I promise to not hurt you, Master Calvin," he said as he bent over his man jewels and ran his tongue over the still hard and pulsating shaft.

"Mmmmm," Calvin sighed against his will. Then he relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure of James' experienced mouth. It didn't take James long to expunge the salty fluid from the seven-inch prick. But he performed in such a way as to have him moaning and his hands were on the top of James' head holding him tight to his cock.

Finally he realized what he was doing and sort of pushed James off his dong.

Immediately, James turned his attentions to the beautiful Amanda. She opened her legs wide and leaned back on her elbows so she could watch and oversee his bathing of her most sensitive areas.

He was much slower in his exploration of her sex. Easily, James ran his tongue from the membrane between her ass and her pussy to her erect clit. She trembled as a ripple of delight fluttered through her delicate body. "Oh, you do that good! I'm gonna have to steal you away!" she whispered just above my audible range.

"Thank you, Ma'am!" James replied as he continued to explore the delicate regions of her delicate petals.

I heard sucking and knew it was her bud he was devouring; I knew because I heard her whimpering in pleasure.

"Yes, don't stop, please, oh please yes. Can I take you home with me? Don't stop!" These weren't demands as she was giving Calvin; she was begging James to keep pleasing her.

Then I heard the heavy breathing and panting as she had one more climax to bring in the New Year. I noticed that the nipples of her breasts stood at attention as the flash of heat and delight rolled through her.

James rolled off the table and joined me at the door. We united with our guests in the main office and became part of the flow. Glancing around I tried to assess who was off playing hide the sausage and with whom.

Cliff caught my attention and came up to us. "Great party! Lots of interesting people, great food! I'll have to get your caterer's name," he made small talk.

"Anytime, sweetheart," I responded. "I'm glad you're having a good time. Met anyone you want to sneak off with?"

He looked at me slyly and said, "Only one, but she's just too busy to play," he remarked.

"Oh really, why do you think that?" I asked.

"Well, everytime I go looking for you, I can't find you," he pointed out.

"I see, well, I'm here now! I know a cozy little conference room that's not being used," I said smiling.

"Let's go," Cliff took my hand and I led the way as James obediently followed.

As we entered the door, James unzipped my dress and Cliff anxiously pulled it off me. Not surprised at my nude body beneath, he lifted me onto the cloth-covered table and kissed me hard on the lips. His fuck stick stood erect already screaming for attention. James didn't have to do any warm up here.

Cliff pulled my nipples into his mouth and gently nibbled on their tips. He licked from one to the other and rested in the valley between them. "They're so soft and pretty, I knew they would be," he muttered with his lips on my skin. I could feel the moisture of his breath on my skin.

"Such beautiful pillows. So perfectly shaped! I could sleep here," he said more to himself than to me.

Then he pulled away from my body and ripped off his starched white shirt throwing it on the floor. He unlatched his belt and in one jerk pulled it through the belt loops of his suit pants dropping it on the floor as he unzipped and unbuttoned his waistband. The trousers fell to his ankles and James helped him out of them.

Crawling onto the table he licked his lips then my smooth mound. He lifted his head and said, "Mmmmmm tasty and wet!" then dove in once again.

I relaxed and allowed myself to enjoy this oasis of pleasure as James crawled between Cliff's legs and started massaging his testicles as Cliff licked me all over. He had in his hand, a shot glass with just a little alcohol left in it. He took out his lighter and set the fluid on fire then turned it onto my belly.

My first reaction was shock; then as my epidermis was sucked up into the glass it was one of delight and wonder. Once the vacuum released my skin he pulled the glass off and kissed the red, but not burned skin.

Upon recovering from the shock of his actions, I found myself even more aroused and wanting to know what he could do for me. I pulled him close and kissed him with abandon. The pleasure had begun.

Cliff's hands explored the contours of my body like a blind man encountering a new object. They moved slowly, stopping at the areas he found unique and exciting. He played with my toes, running his fingers between each one. Then he traced my ankles and toyed with the anklet that encircled it.

He traveled up my calf to my thigh where he kissed my leg. I felt his warm breath on my pussy and knew he was breathing heavily. His hot tongue tickled my warm skin. It swirled in circles making its way closer and closer to my passion garden. I could feel the heat as it mounted and rushed toward my anxious rosebud.

Then Cliff turned me over and pulled me up to my knees, leaving my head and arms to support me. He first spread open my gates of Venus with his fingers then I felt his thick wet tongue taste my juices. Goosebumps ran across my skin.

I felt his conical head force its way into my lustful garden and explore the delicacies that awaited him there. Once he felt safe in the darkness of my warmth, his motions sped up. Each time his prick came to my gates the ridge of his head scarped the mouth of my flowerbed. It was very sensual and made me want him ever so much more.

The power of his thrust shook my tits and pushed me across the table. Finally, James climbed under me as support and also licked my clitoris adding to the fervors of Cliff's motions. Each thrust pushed the breath out of my lungs and my tits bounced with excitement.

Pulling out, Cliff offered his shlong to James so he could taste my juices. He happily licked and sucked his prick savoring the tastes of me. Then he too ran his tongue into my fucked pussy to get any drips of precum that may have found its way there.

Cliff asked for some lubricant, which James handed it to him along with a condom. A chill ran up my spine as the cold fluid was put on and in my asshole to prepare me for the insertion of Cliff's good-sized penis. I could feel James' fingers massaging and stretching my tight hole, trying to entice it to open wide for its dinner.

Then I felt the head of the dick that wanted entrance to that dark realm. I could feel the tearing of my skin and I bit my lip so as not to cry out in pain. As the dong entered my ass, James added lubrication to soothe the burn. Finally Cliff was fully in and the pain was starting to ease.

James scooted back between my legs. I knew that he was a now sucking and fondling Cliff's testicles. But he wasn't ignoring my pleasure; he still used one hand to manipulate my nub giving me extreme delectation.

Cliff was an artist in my ass. He knew how deep to comfortably go and with how much pressure. It wasn't long before the feeling of lava flowing through my body began to stimulate me to the point of explosion. I began to plunge toward his thrust meeting him in the middle.

When, at last, I could no longer hold the excitement, my body began to shake, my legs gave out and I fell onto James's head. Cliff followed my motions through no choice of his own; his arrow stuck deep in the target could not simply slip out. Then I felt the warmth of his cum as his seed overflowed the condom and dripped out of my butt onto James' chest. His weight joined mine crushing the air out of James.

For several moments, none of us moved. Then I felt Cliff pull out and James scramble from beneath me to tend to Cliff. He pulled the condom off his cock and swallowed the contents. Then he covered the sloppy prick with his mouth and moaned, as he tasted the salty cum.

Rolling over, I watched as James sucked Cliff's penis in and out of his mouth. My fingers went to my wet cunt and played in her exciting myself as I watched. One hand found its way to my tits and I pinched my left nipple increasing my pleasure.

Finally, Cliff pushed James off him and climbed off the table. James licked the tasty cum off of my butt and pussy then he cleaned what had dribbled down my legs. Then, just for the fun of it, he spread my legs then licked my slit. When he reached the head of my nub the electricity shot through me and my orgasm was instantaneous. When my body finally calmed, I slid off the table like strands of spaghetti.

James helped me dress then escorted me out of the conference room. The volume of noise had increased while we were away. It was obvious that people were enjoying the food and drink and starting to relax and enjoy one another as well.

We made our rounds once again talking to each cluster of people and making sure they had everything they needed. I also glanced at the outer areas to see who was playing with whom. I saw Johnny laughing and talking to Carol. I could tell by the way that she touched his arm as they talked that she was ready to experience him.

As I watched, he escorted her to the bar where they both refreshed their drinks then they headed to the ladies room. Carol walked in then came back out, reached for Johnny's arm and pulled him in.

I smiled. James had started talking to Monica who was standing with Troy, so I wandered in the direction of the ladies room. I tried the door and it was locked. I could hear them talking quietly. And there was a rustling noise sort of like a crinoline being pulled off. I just had to see. I tried the knob once more to no avail. So I took out my key and unlocked it. As I opened it wide, I stumbled over Johnny who was just pulling his trousers off.

"Oops, sorry! I thought maybe someone accidentally locked the door and I really need to pee. Please do continue!" I lied.

Carol was beet red and Johnny just stood there with that nice nine-inches half hard. "Hey, since I am here, can I watch a little?" I asked.

Carol looked at Johnny who shrugged his shoulders and said, "It's okay with me; you can even join in if you want; as long as it's all right with Carol," he looked at her.

"I am okay with you watching; but I want that cock all to myself!" she blurted out. Then she covered her mouth as if she couldn't believe that she had said that to me.

I laughed and said, "Thanks, I'll just masturbate if I get too horny."

Johnny gave me a kiss; I jumped up onto the counter and watched as his mouth covered her well-formed breasts. He seemed to enjoy just sucking them in and rolling his tongue around the nipples. Then he decided to get a little rougher and started biting them. This caused her to moan with pleasure.

Carol's arms encircled his head and held him tight to her bosom as she moved her body against his. Johnny’s prick grew to its full nine-inches. Her eyes grew big when she saw his size. Licking her lips, she bent her head to lick his plum.

When she rose up, she had a smile on her face. Carol pushed him back and demanded, “Fuck me and fuck me good!”

Johnny only nodded his head and pushed her back onto the cool ceramic floor; her back just fit on the soft shaggy area rug. He bent over her and licked her from pussy to neck. Her body shook with delight.

Carol pulled at his hair as he bent over her cunt and ran his tongue over her erect clit. “Ahhh yeah,” she moaned.

Once he had her nice and wet, Johnny crawled up on his knees and pulled her legs over his shoulders. He centered his dick on the target her pussy provided. With one strong thrust, he penetrated her.

Carol’s back arched off the fluffy rug as she wrapped her arms around his head as it lay on her belly. Her hips plunged towards his drilling penis with each thrust.

“Yes! Yes! YES! This is how I need to be fucked! Do it good! Make it last! Fuck it! Fuck my hot pussy! I need a man like you!” she cried.

With the encouragement, Johnny’s hips moved more quickly and seemed to go deeper and deeper into Carol’s liquid garden. “Oh this is good pussy!” Johnny screamed.

Fortunately, the party noise had reached a crescendo where he couldn’t be heard. “You feel so good on my cock. I’m going to feel you so full of frothy cum that it will flow down your legs and you’ll slip on it when you walk,” he informed her

For the next twenty-five minutes they fucked like two dogs held tight by the knot in the stud’s hard cock. He moved so fast that it was hard to see any light between their bodies.

My fingers went to my clit and started pinching and rubbing it. My other hand found the wet opening to my hot bed of passion. My mouth got dry and it was difficult for me to find fluids to fill it. I kept licking my lips trying to keep them wet.

“Oh my gaud!” Carol cried as her legs pulled up and wrapped around Johnny’s back. Sweat dripped from his face onto her nipples and down her belly.

I saw her body shiver so hard that her tits shook and the orgasm she was having pulled Johnny deeper into her.

“Please!” he cried as he felt her wet hole pull him into her to share her orgasm.

Together, their bodies racked on the cold floor wet from their juices and the sweat dripping from both their bodies. The sound of their breathing and the slapping of their skin made me hotter than I would have imagined.

I started pinching my left nipple and finger fucking myself until my climax attacked me with a fire that burned deep in my pussy. The three of us came together. Our cries and sighs were in unison as the warmth cooled.

I opened the door looking for James. When I found him, I caught his eye and motioned for him to come to me. He wasted no time. I pulled him into the bathroom and he quickly realized why.

Kneeling before Carol, he waited for her instruction to clean her or Johnny. She spread her legs indicating that she should be taken care of first.

Johnny leaned against the counter and spread his legs. I crawled between them and used my hand to stroke his half-hard cock. He moaned as I rubbed his member. And he started pinching my nipples.

“Mmmm, you do that so good!” I whispered.

“You always liked the way I touched you, baby!” he smiled.

“Oh that was so good James! I know why she keeps you now,” I heard Carol whisper.

“Now it’s Johnny’s turn, go clean him; I love seeing you take a man,” she commanded.

James crawled over to Johnny and without using his hands; he sucked the half-hard prick into his mouth. Carol and I watched as he performed his duties.

“He has such a small dick; I don’t know why you keep him around?” Carol asked.

“Because he is a good man who takes care of my needs and makes sure that I get the sex that I need and want. I love how he takes care of my lovers and me. He also finds me some really great Bulls and look at him with that dick in his mouth; that just turns me on so much!” I explained.

“Yeah, he does have a good tongue,” she agreed “and that is hot, with that large dick in his mouth!”

She dressed while James finished up with Johnny. Then Carol and I walked out of the ladies room and the guys followed a few minutes later.

James caught up with me and Carol met up with Stan. “I’m hungry, let’s get something to eat,” I suggested to James.

“Yeah, I’m hungry too,” he agreed. He went to find us some food and drinks.

While I sat there watching the guests, I looked around for people that didn’t come together. As it turned out, almost everyone was flirting with someone else. I had been really naïve thinking that there was at least one couple that was so in love that they would hang close throughout the entire party.

I saw Monica was still talking with Troy and she wasn’t even trying to hide the fact that she was turned on by him. She touched his body constantly. She laughed at what he was saying and hardly took her eyes off him. I noticed that she licked her lips a lot.

James came back with rare prime rib, new potatoes, spinach salad and drinks. We sat at a small table and ate while we watched the crowd and listened to what conversations were close to us. It made me smile that the attitude was, ‘Do as you please with whom you wish.’

I watched Elizabeth talking to Brett. She was almost as tall as he was at five foot-ten. She was beautiful in her white linen gown split up to her knee and the back out.

I could tell he was smitten with her. He always turns me on every time I look into those bright blue, little boy eyes of his. And it made me hot when I saw his mischievous face smiling at her. I knew they would be the next to squirrel away somewhere to play.

James tapped me on the shoulder to draw my attention away from them. I turned to him with a question in my eyes. He just pointed.

Following his arm, I saw Cliff talking to Shelly. She hung onto his every word and touched herself often. Especially around her breast and then on her belly close to her magic garden. She also kept looking at his crouch.

“Soon,” I smiled at him as I finished the excellent meal.

James took our plates back to the bar and came back with more drinks.

I had almost finished my gimlet when James noticed that Brett was leading Elizabeth to a conference room.

Holding a finger to my lips and smiling, I handed him my empty glass and started to follow them keeping a fair space behind then. They choose the conference room that was in front of my office.

“Hmmm,” I whispered and turned to James, “Let’s go!”

He smiled and we headed for my office. I have a camera in there and a sound system where I can hear what is going on in there. Most of my employees don’t know about it because the camera is recessed beside a picture and the microphones are in the air ducts.

We went into my office and I turned on my computer activating the camera and the mics. Together we watched as Brett slowly undressed Elizabeth’s slender body. He was very deliberate and took his time. Upon taking the straps off her shoulders, he bent and gently kissed her alabaster skin. Her dark auburn hair contrasted with the golden red of his.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers