Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers

When he uncovered her breasts, I began to get really horny. I pushed James to his knees and he dove into my muff. His tongue quickly found its way into the hot juices that were flowing.

Brett was pulling Elizabeth’s white dress over her head and when she appeared once again, he fell to his knees and licked at her uncovered, pussy that had just that tuft of hair above her clit.

I could tell he liked that because his cock pressed against his pants and pushed them forward. He licked and sucked on her clit and she responded by spreading her legs so he could get into her slit.

Now naked, Elizabeth pulled him up and unbuttoned his shirt running her fingers through the light red hair on his chest. She licked and sucked at his erect nipples. Then she fell to her knees, released his belt and unbuttoned his pants.

As they fell to his feet, she pulled his shorts off and her mouth sucked in his ten-inch specter. Brett’s hands went to her head for support, his fingers played with her thick hair and his eyes closed as his head fell backward. His mouth opened in what must have been a sigh.

At this point, I pushed James to his knees. He pulled aside the front panel from my dress and his tongue darted into my moist pussy. My hands rested on his head as he pleased me.

His snake-like tongue played with my clit and his fingers slid in and out of the juices that were flowing like water in my pool of lust. My knees locked his neck in and I squeezed my nipples as I watched the action in the next room.

I saw Brett's buttocks tighten as he unloaded into her mouth. I could see her swallowing his spunk and when she had it all, she licked her lips and smiled. She stood up and kissed him. I could tell that she was giving him back some of what he had just shared with her.

Brett's mouth then traveled down to her neck and to her firm bosom where he paused to suckle her large baps. He sucked in as much of the mammary as his mouth could take. Then he massaged the rest with his fingers. He looked like a kitten on its mother's teat.

Elizabeth took control. She pulled him to her and lay him on the table. She then climbed over top of him and started stroking his penis to get it hard once again. It didn't take long before his precum glistened at its head.

Standing up on the table, she straddled his bulk and lowered herself onto his tall staff. I saw an expression of ecstasy as he pussy swallowed him.

Brett's hands held her waist and supported her as her legs, bent at the knees, pumped her up and down on the pole between his thighs.

The look on her face was that of a woman in the throws of passion. She bit her lip from time to time and occasionally she would pinch her nipples and run her hands through her long hair. She breathed with her mouth open and her moaning was constant

We could tell the moment her orgasm exploded. He face became flushed and her nipples hardened. Elizabeth's head fell backwards and she breathed deeply. Her breast giggled and her stomach muscles convulsed.

Brett pulled her to him and his lips covered her mouth in a kiss that was hot and passionate. He held her close to him and pressed her back keeping her vibrating body attached to his.

My breathing became quick and deep watching them along with the stimulation of James tongue and fingers on my cunt. Within minutes of their zenith, I enjoyed one of my own.

When I could focus, I once again turned my attention to the activities in the conference room. Brett had turned Elizabeth over on all fours. He was standing over her about to insert his wang into her ass.

He spit on his fingers and rubbed them over her tight hole. Then he slid in one finger and then a second, stretching the skin so that he could get his plum in. Once the head made it though the tight door, the rest of his dong followed with no resistance.

Slowly his hips moved in then out driving his shaft deeper and deeper into the darkness of her butt. He was able to get it completely. All that was visible were his manjewels as they slapped against her grundle.

Leaning on her bent arms, Elizabeth's head was slanting down. Her fingers reached up between her legs and found her excited clit. As Brett fucked her ass she massaged her clit and would occasionally stick a finger into her gaping slit.

"I'll bet you'd like to be in there helping her get off, wouldn’t you?" I asked James.

He looked up form his licking of my pussy and smiled.

"Okay, go do it!" I directed him.

He looked at me for verification before he opened the door. I shook my head yes and he left the office.

He didn't knock; he just walked into the conference room, took off his clothes, and climbed onto the table beside Elizabeth. James slid under her belly and he pulled her fingers out of her trimmed pussy. Then his tongue introduced itself to her and I noticed a smile cross her lips.

Brett's concentration was never broken. His rhythm never faltered. The three of them moved together like a well-oiled machine. I saw James grab his dicklett and stroke it with both hands as his tongue flicked in and out of Elizabeth's slit and over her clit.

The first one to explode was Elizabeth. The double penetration was driving her wild; I could see it in her face. He body shook and knocked James off her pretty pussy. He was still stroking his cocklett and once he licked all the juices she spewed it blew his useless seed over his belly and red pubic hair.

Then Brett stiffened as his hose pumped Elizabeth's ass full of a real man's seed. He held tight to her ass as his cream overflowed the tight hole. A shiver ran down her spine and her head shot up towards the ceiling as she felt the blast.

Brett rolled off the table. His manhood losing strength lay quietly between his legs. Cum still dripped from the plum.

James looked at Elizabeth. "Who’s first?" he asked.

She looked at him with wonder in her eyes at first then she said, "I think it would be great to watch you licking Brett. Do him first!" she directed.

James approached him and Brett held his member for James to clean. Kneeling before him, James sucked the half-hard prick into his mouth and his hands went to Brett's balls, which he massaged while sucked and licked him.

Elizabeth still lay on the table and watching this; she sat on the edge and spread her legs. Her hands spread open her slit and her fingers explored her clit and jutted into her juicy sweet spot. Before James had finished with Brett, her body shuddered with pleasure once again.

I saw Brett's balls pull tight one more time while James licked and sucked all the pussy cream and spunk that had mixed there. I thought for sure that he was going to feed James one more time. He pushed James' face into his pubic area and held him tight there for a few seconds before releasing him. I'm sure he had gone all the way down his throat.

James face was red when he finally pulled back. It looked as if his eyes had watered as well. But he continued his cleaning until Elizabeth directed him to come take care of her.

Her pussy was even messier now that she had stirred up all the juices that were there. I saw her stick her fingers in James' mouth before she let him touch her garden. She instructed him to lie on the table and she squatted over his face placing her hard clit over his nose and his tongue found its way into her slit.

As he licked and sucked the spunk out of her she rubbed her clit all over his nose and at times she forced him to lick it by moving just enough to where his tongue would flick it before entering her pool of juices.

She pinched her nipples and moved her knees up and down as his tongue cleaned and pleased her at the same time. Her final orgasm splashed over his face and I could see the delight in his cocklett as it stood up hoping for more.

Brett helped Elizabeth off the table and assisted her in getting dressed. She freshened her makeup and tousled her hair. Then she kissed him and pressed her body to his one more time. He caressed her butt and pulled her tight to him, his hardness reminding her of their encounter.

They left together, leaving James there to clean up the mess they left behind. He looked into the camera and smiled, "They tasted wonderful, Mistress!" he shared with me.

I pulled my fingers out of my wetness and licked my juices off me. Then I straightened my clothes and hair and met him in the hall. As we walked back to the main party the band was starting to play Auld Lang Syne.

Many people were trying to find their original other half so as not to be accused of not being there for the New Year. James turned to me and we kissed passionately. I could taste Elizabeth and Brett on his lips and tongue. A chill of excitement ran down my spine.

Then others approached us and kissed each of us a happy New Year. Once the clock had passed twelve, everyone began mingling once again. I had another drink in hand and found some snack foods to tide me over a little longer.

James was off talking to Shelly and Cliff had just joined them. Monica was still talking to Troy. It didn't look as if they had moved from their original spot. She was not leaning on him though.

I saw Brett getting a drink and approached him. "Looked like you really liked that one?" I half asked.

"She's a beauty, my princess, but you are the love of my life, you know that!" he kissed me passionately and his hand found my breast, small in comparison to Elizabeth's, and squeezed it in the middle of the crowd.

"Are you having a good time? Have you had a lot of willing ladies tonight?" I inquired.

"Yeah, it's a great party and lots of willing, horny ladies running around. At one point I wasn't sure I as going to have enough to make it through the night, but I guess I have.

"How many have you played with?" I asked.

"Only three, but they were demanding and tried to drain me completely! Man some of these girls must not get it much; that or they don't like what they have at home," he said.

I laughed. "Yes, I've noticed that. I really enjoyed watching you with Elizabeth. I had no idea she was such a beauty," I told him.

"Yea, it was great of you to share James that way. I don't think she knew you were watching. I think she thought he just stumbled into the room and offered his services," he said.

"Yeah, I know. But that's okay; he's had a good time tonight cleaning up," I smiled and pointed to him talking to his next hopefuls.

We talked a little more when Carol came up to us and started flirting with him. I excused myself and picked at the sweets to get a little more energy to get me to the end.

Then I noticed Monica pulling Troy by the hand. He followed her, looking over his shoulder to see where Shelly was. Once he saw that she was talking to James and Cliff he hurried after Monica like a dog after a rabbit.

I took my time, I knew the only place they could go down that hall was the large conference room. The liquid crystal windows allowed for me to see them without them knowing I was there. It was dark on their side while on mine I could see what was going on.

I pulled up a chair and settled in watching Monica rip his tie off and nearly popping the buttons off his shirt. Troy started licking her cleavage as soon as the door was closed. He unzipped the side of her blue taffeta gown and it dropped to the floor revealing her full rack and unshaven bush.

Troy fell to his knees and buried his face in her fur. His hands reached above his head as he tweaked the dark round teats that headed her bust.

Monica stood there letting him please her. Her hands played with his dark hair as his mouth licked and sucked at the forest between her legs. His penis pressed against the fabric of his suit trying to find a way out.

Her legs getting weak from the stimulation of Troy's fingers and tongue she grabbed his shoulders to support her weight. He stopped just long enough to help her lay on the carpet.

Once she was prone, he bent over her land buried his face in her muff. Monica's back arched trying to get him deeper into her pussy. She lifted her head and said something to him.

'I have to get sound in here some way too,' I thought to myself. Then his actions revealed what she had said.

Troy stood up and tore his clothes off. His staff stood out in front of him; maybe it was seven or eight inches long but to Monica it must have seemed ten. The look of pleasure on her face was as if the sun were shining on her.

She kneeled down and took it in her hand. She ran her fingers all over it, touching its head, gently squeezing his sac and then stroking the length of him. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran it the length of the shaft.

Monica lay back on the floor and spread her legs wide. She took her hands and pulled apart her fuzzy pussy lips revealing a red slit with a pink nub sticking its head out to see what's going on.

Troy licked his lips. He touched her leg then ran a finger tentatively over the bud. She shivered and smiled then placed her hand on his to keep it right where it was.

Her mouth moved again and I could make the word lick out. I need lip reading lessons.

Troy didn't respond with his words, he bent over her, his tongue out and covered the area with his mouth.

Monica sat there like a Raggedy Ann doll, her hands on either side of her and her legs spread wide. As her Raggedy Andy licked and played with her bush. At one point she leaned over his back and squeezed his bare buttocks then her nails left red streaks there.

He pushed her so that she lay down on the floor and as his fingers held open the furry lips he directed his head into her tight hole. I knew it was tight, because he had trouble getting his head past the opening.

When he did break through the barrier there, I saw Monica bite her lip. Then she lay back and Troy went into piston motion. His hips like a fine machine pivoted in and out of her tight pussy.

I never would have believed her to be a virgin. She was such a streetwise woman who seemed to have her hand on the pulse of her clients and her world. She didn't wear a wedding ring but she was in her early thirties. 'Surely,' I thought to myself, 'she has had a man before.'

Then, I thought, 'Oh shit, if she is that means I may have to get bloodstains out of my carpet. Damn!'

James came looking for me and when he saw who was in there he wasn't surprised. "She's been hitched to him most of the night. Shelly is looking for him right now. Maybe I should go make sure she doesn't find him?" he half asked.

"Wait, watch this with me just a little while. I think she's a virgin! She is unshaven, which isn't really unusual, but she was tight when he first tried to enter her and he had to break through a barrier to get in," I explained.

James stood behind me and rubbed my tits as we watched Troy sliding in and out slowly. The look on his face was one of pure pleasure. It was as if he were getting the best fuck he had ever had.

"It does look like she's really tight. He's moving too slow for her to have too much room in there. Hell, I might even have been able to feel her if I'd gotten to her first!" he joked.

"I know when she saw his dick that she was amazed. Her eyes got real big and she smiled and licked her lips," I told him. "He only looked seven, maybe eight inches to me. If she were use to more, it didn't show," I said.

Troy's body stiffened and I knew he was pumping her full of his seed. I hoped if she were a virgin that she at least used birth control.

Monica's arms wrapped around his back and held tight to him as her body burst at the first splash of his seed. Her back arched and she pressed herself closer to him. She opened her eyes wide and a smile grew as their bodies shook together.

Rolling over, Troy's tool was still spilling spunk. Monica looked at it for a few seconds then she leaned over and placed her mouth over the pump. She moved her head up and down a few times then he placed his hand on her head to still it. He held her tight to his pubic area as he finished spilling his seed.

Finally he released her head and she came up with a smile on her face. She spoke and it looked like she said wonderful at the end of the words. She smiled big and kissed him. Her tongue darted into his mouth and she shared his jizz with him.

Troy stood up and pulled her off the floor. He rubbed his hand over her now sticky hairy pussy and then brought his fingers to his lips. He licked the tacky fluid and then kissed her.

With his back to us he said something and she shook her head yes. He kissed her hard and said something else.

She smiled real big and shook her head vehemently. She talked fast and then kissed him again. I could see that this time she rammed her tongue into his mouth.

Troy picked up her dress and helped her into it. He was very caring as he zipped it up. He kissed her on the back of her neck and then dressed himself.

James and I hurried out of the corridor so as not to be caught. In the main party area, we mingled with the crowd and I noticed that Troy came out first. It took Monica another ten minutes to appear.

Johnny grabbed my arm as I was on my way for a drink. "Pretty lady care to dance?" he asked.

"If you buy me a drink, I'll dance with you," I smiled then gave him a kiss.

"It'll be my pleasure! Vodka Gimlet coming up. Don't you dare leave because this is my dance!" he kissed me then left.

James was talking to Bayley and I couldn't remember seeing David at all. I was sure he must have been following her around and watching as she took one man after another. But I didn't know where he could be.

I had been too busy watching others to pay attention to any one person, but since we had arrived, I hadn't talked to or seen him. When Johnny returned, I had a sip of my drink and then asked, "Have you seen David lately? He and Bayley came with us tonight and I just realized I hadn't seen much of him all night."

He looked around trying to recognize him in the crowd, but he didn't see him either. "Well, let's dance, maybe we'll see him as we float around the floor," he suggested. I sat my drink down on the table and Johnny took me into his arms.

We glided around the room slowly to Green Sleeves as he nibbled my ear and whispered how much he had missed me the past few weeks. I told him how busy I had been and promised to have James set up some time for us to play real soon.

As we passed the men's room he said, "There he is; must have been in the head!"

I looked up and he was coming toward us. I smiled and asked, "Having fun, David?"

He stopped and said, "This is a great party. Bayley is having a great time and she's been letting me assist more than usual. I am glad! She's had five of these guys so far. I think she's going to take one of them home."

He turned and looked over the room. He found the guy he was looking for. I spotted where he was pointing and noticed it was Andy, the black guy from yesterday.

"Oh, she'll like him; a few of my employees had him yesterday and enjoyed the hell out of him. Lot's of stamina and a really big dick! You'll have fun with him!" I assured him.

"Well, if she lets me play with them," he said and hung his head.

"I think she'll let you play, I think she would love to see that black prick up your tight little ass!" I laughed.

"Yes, Ma'am you may be right!" he smiled then turned around looking for Bayley. He saw her talking to James and excused himself to join them.

Johnny and I finished our dance then went to sit down. I told him how I have been watching the cuckolding that was going on tonight with these supposedly vanilla couples. Then I remember that Monica had taken hold of him and Benjamin earlier in the evening.

"Didn't you and Benjamin play with Monica earlier this evening?" I asked curious to see what he thought of her and to find out if she was indeed a virgin.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
532 Followers