Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

"She is a game player. Ben and I were all over her, trying to get her to take off that tight dress and let us have our way with her but she would have nothing to do with us. We even showed her how big we were but she said, "Oh, I can't handle that much stuff!"

She left us as soon as she could get to the door. She spent the majority of the night with that other little guy; what's his name… Toy, Troy something like that," he informed me.

"I was just wondering, because James and I watched her with Troy and the way she reacted was as if she were a virgin. I guess she was."

I sipped my drink and we sat in some chairs to again watch the crowd.

And just as I finished my drink, Shelly and Cliff walked down the hallway toward my office and the large conference room.

"Mmmmm, let's go watch the fun and have some fun of our own at the same time," I suggested. Johnny stood up and took my hand to assist me. We walked to my office as soon as they had entered the conference room.

Johnny sat in my chair and turned on the computer, camera, and the mics. He then turned to me and stripped my gown off. He stood up and undressed then made himself comfortable in my leather chair.

I straddled him and sat facing the computer, my cunt slowly moving up and down on his hard shaft. His fingers massaged my breast and toyed with my clit.

Cliff was kissing Shelly in the other room. She was trying to pull his shirt over his head without unbuttoning it. One of them popped off and fell onto the floor. Finally she succeeded and started taking his pants off.

Once she had them down, she knelt before him and took his bishop into her mouth and started to suck.

"Wait, wait! What are you doing? Let's have some warm up first!" Cliff said. She looked up at him like she didn't know what he was talking about.

“I was going to give you a blow job, isn’t that a warm up?” Shelly asked.

“Maybe so, but baby I want you to enjoy this as much as I do. I want us to touch and kiss and get to know one another’s bodies then I want to fuck your brains out. After that, if you still want to give me a blowjob then you can blow all you want. But for me, good sex takes two people knowing each other’s body and desires,” Cliff explained.

Shelly just shook her head and smiled. I thought 'that Troy must be a real tyrant at home. I’m going to have to teach him a thing or two when he comes back to work next week.’

Cliff worked deliberately, taking off Shelly’s gown. He stood behind her and kissed her neck while rubbing her shoulders. Then he unzipped her dress and slipped the straps off her shoulders. As he let them fall down her arms he followed their path with his tongue.

The dress fell to the floor. Standing behind Shelly, Cliff knelt down gently kissing the small of her back. Her body shuddered and her head fell back. I could see the surprise and delight in her eyes.

She turned to him and as she did Cliff inserted his tongue into her nookie. Her hands grabbed his shoulders and held him tight to her. Her back arched and her hip forced his tongue deeper into her love garden. The look on her face revealed that she had never enjoyed so much pleasure.

Shelly sunk to her knees and lay on the floor with her legs wide and Cliff licked and sucked her until her body shook with passion. Her face was flushed with desire.

Once she stilled herself, Cliff reached for his staff. It was already half hard but he began stoking it to assure its stiffness. When satisfied, he crawled close to her slit and rubbed the red head the length of it. Then he bent over her and kissed her belly button and each hard nipple.

Again, her body shivered with pleasure. Reaching out she pulled him on top of her. Shelly wrapped her arms around his back as he moved his hips up and down filling her pussy with all that he had.

I was really getting hot watching this and my love pool was filling my cunt with heavy juices. Johnny had been squirting cum in me for a good three minutes. I know my chair had to be getting really sticky. I could feel it pouring out of me and running down my thighs.

Cliff's body stiffened as his seed spilled into her hungry love bank. This was probably the largest deposit she has received since she married Troy.

"Hmmm, wouldn't be nice if she decided to cuckold Troy after this experience?" I asked Johnny rhetorically.

"Yeah, I'd be a bull for her. She's so hot there's steam coming from that unused cunt of hers. Man, I wonder if I could go join them?" he wished out loud.

"If I were you, I'd like stumble into the conference room casual like and say something like, 'Oh, I'm sorry, I was looking for someplace to crash. But, since I'm here, you want some help?" I laughed.

"Good idea!" Johnny said and lifted me off his lap. He pulled up his pants and headed for the door.

After wiping the cum of my chair, I sat back down and watched as he literally stumbled into the conference room.

Shelly cried out and covered her naked breasts. Cliff just looked up as Johnny said, "Sorry, man, I didn't know anyone was in here. I just came in to get away from the noise and clear my head before I go home. Didn't mean to interrupt. Need any help though while I'm here?" he said.

Cliff laughed and looked at Shelly, "What ya got there, my friend?" he asked Johnny.

Johnny unzipped his pants and pulled out his wang. Cliff swallowed hard and Shelly's eyes grew two sizes bigger.

"You look like you could help out this little lady rather well," Cliff said. "I just finished her so she's well lubed. Come give her a try!" he said and moved out of the way.

I was surprised when Shelly turned over and got up on her knees. She wanted him to take her from behind. She spread her legs open and used the seat of a chair to rest her arms and head.

Johnny tore off his pants and crawled up behind her. He used his left hand to see how wet she was and try out her hole. Then he took his thick prick and rubbed it the length of the now open slit. As he forced it in she bit her lip to keep from crying out. Then she lay her torso on the chair as his hips pushed his manhood into her.

The look on her face was that of pleasure and pain at the same time. Shelly kept licking her lips and soon her fingers found her clit. She pinched it and rubbed the tip of her finger around its head.

I was running two and three fingers into my pussy trying to keep time with Johnny's thrusts. The door open and shocked, I looked up to see James crossing the floor. When he reached my chair, he pushed it back from the desk and instantly inserted his tongue into my tacky, cum filled cunt.

Shelly's cries were coming over the speakers on the computer and one could tell she was in full ecstasy. Cliff had crawled on the chair in front of her and she was sucking his dick as she was being fucked. Her moans were muffled but clear.

"This really turns me on, baby; suck it good. Make my pussy fill up with pleasure and bring me to that pentacle only you can take me!" I cried to James as Shelly's wails of delight floated around the room.

My fingers pinched my hard nipples and fire darted toward my love chamber.

"Yes! Yes! YES! FUCK ME GOOD!" came over the computer speakers as both men were bringing Shelly to the zenith of her lifetime.

A parallel of "Auuuggggggg!" Followed from Cliff and Johnny as they both filled her cavities at the same time.

Cum flowed out of her lips and her love garden. Both men fell away. Johnny's prick was still spewing seed, which fell on the carped. The overflow from Cliff's phallus dripped on the chair.

My orgasm exploded all over my body as I pushed James' face deep into my love chamber. Holding him there until the vibrations floated away.

When I could see clearly once again, I saw the three in the conference room still touching one another. I said, "That may go on for the rest of the night in there. She is a really needy woman. She has been deprived of real love and sex for a long time. Let's just go have a drink and try to get these people to find their way to the door."

James helped me put myself together and make it to the door. That last orgasm zapped my strength.

We found most of the party still lively. A few people were gathering their coats and wraps. We said good-bye to them and directed them to the front of the building. James had collected everyone's keys as they arrived. Tomorrow he would take them to their cars and they could go back home.

I can't say I know who left with whom, but I do know that everyone arrived at his or her desired destinations safely. The Limo Company was really pleased when I called them last week and requested fourteen limos for tonight. My budget may suck this year, but all of the people I care about had a great time and got home safely.

It was truly a wonderful New Year's Eve Party!

~ Lady Dora

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers