Office Party Extraordinaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol exclaimed, "But what if he cums that deep inside your throat Mel?"

Mel said, "If a man is that deep in your throat and he cums, he'll just shoot it down into your stomach baby."

"Oh my god that sounds so hot Mel." Carol said. "I want to try your technique please."

I couldn't believe my eyes or ears. These two minx were actually practicing deep throat techniques on my cock. I couldn't have imagined a hotter scenario.

As Mel passed my cock back over to Carol I said, "Just remember ladies, a man can only take so much of this kind of pleasure before he starts cumming inside someone's throat."

Carol giggled as she tilted my cock toward her open lips. She knew what to expect this time and before I could take a breath my cock was pressing against her throat once again. I thought I felt the muscles there tense some closing the opening rather than relaxing and opening it. She pressed her mouth down and my cock pushed against the tight opening to her throat. In an instant my cock slipped through and her head lurched down sinking my bulging head deeper into her warm moist throat. She pursed her lips around the shaft and pressed it deeper until her lips made contact with the patch of curly hair above the base of my shaft. Her tongue slipped out along the bottom and licked down onto my scrotum.

I moaned deeply and my cock twitched inside her throat. The head had to be a full 3 inches past the narrow entrance of her throat. Carol was quickly learning how to control her throat muscles and she swallowed hard squeezing my head with the soft tissue. She moaned with pleasure as her throat became accustom to the feel of being totally stuffed with cock meat.

Mel got a wide eyed expression on her face as she watched Carol swallow all of me.

She said, "Carol, you're such a quick study, now fuck him with your throat baby."

Carol lifted and let my cock slide up until the corona was against the tight opening that she'd forced me through a moment earlier. Slowly she descended again until her lips pressed against my curly pubic hair.

"Oh my god Carol, that feels so fucking good!" I screamed. "Keep fucking it with your sweet throat baby!"

My encouragement only added fuel to her passionate fire and she quickened the pace of her throat fucking. I knew I would cum if she continued at this pace.

I groaned deeply, and Carol responded by moaning around my cock.

I was barely able to speak, "Carol you can have me in your throat when I'm ready to cum but I want to fuck you first!" I exclaimed.

Carol's muffled response was, "Hmmm. uh ha." She lifted her head and my cock slid up and through the narrow spot easily. As she lifted her mouth off my cock she looked up at me and said, "Oh my fucking god Frank I want you to fuck me with your big hard cock! Please baby fuck me silly before you shoot your hot cum deep in my throat!"

Mel moved aside and let Carol crawl up my body until her soaking wet pussy was positioned above my rock hard erection. She looked seductively down at me her eyes were dark pools of total lust.

She spoke in a whisper, "I can't wait to feel you fill me Frank."

Carol slid a hand between her thighs and spread the swollen lips of her pussy as she lowered herself. She moaned deeply as the head of my cock made contact with her spread pussy lips. I could already feel the heat of her.

As she slowly lowered her hips and my cock slipped between those succulent moist lips Carol let out a throaty groan. The head slipped inside. Her groan deepened. Slowly she sank on my rock hard cock until I was buried completely inside her. The heat surrounding my cock was incredible. Her pussy was boiling hot, soaking wet and very tight.

The muscles inside Carol's pussy had long ago been trained to contract tightly around her husband's small cock. When they clamped down on my larger member the feeling was incredible. I can only describe that feeling like a soft hot vice grip tightening around my cock.

"Oh yeah Carol, squeeze my cock baby. I said.

Carol smiled and said, "I've learned to use those muscles very well Frank."

Carol let my cock soak inside her wet fuck tunnel for several seconds. While I was buried inside her she relaxed the muscles and then tightened them again around my twitching member.

I lifted my hips from the table top letting her know I wanted her to start fucking me. Carol responded by rising up off my cock until only the head was inside and then slowly descending she again moaned as my cock filled her pussy again.

"Oh yeah Carol that's it baby, fuck me real slow." I begged.

Mel was busy now kissing Carol passionately on the mouth. I was able to reach along my side to where she was kneeling and slip my middle finger inside her wet pussy. My other hand slid up Carol's body to massage her gorgeous tits and nipples.

Carol moaned as the feeling of having two lovers caressing and kissing her, and her pussy filled so completely took affect.

Mel broke her kiss and turned to me, "Yes Frank, give me another finger baby, fuck me good baby." She said, then quickly returned her mouth to Carol's.

I inserted a second finger into Mel's pussy and let my thumb rub against the entrance to her ass. She groaned as my fingers worked their magic on her most sensitive areas.

Carol and I settled into a slow sensual rhythm with our hips, her pussy sliding up and down on my stiff member. Our sex organs twitched and pulsated in unison. Carol has incredible control over the muscles inside her vagina. The sensations she was providing me were absolutely spectular.

I wanted her to cum, I wanted to carry her to the peak of sexual excitement and have her scream for me to make her cum.

I began thrusting upward to meet her pussy as it slid down my cock. Carol's pussy was now flooding with juices and swollen tightly around my cock. Her juices flowed from her and ran down across my balls to the table top we were fucking on.

She again broke her passionate kiss with Mel and screamed, "That's it Frank fuck me faster baby fuck me hard I want to cum now baby." Mel's hips were moving almost as fast as Carol's as she fucked my fingers and hand. She wanted to cum also and I was doing all I could to bring her to that peak of sexual pleasure also.

Carol's moans became deeper and louder as her body tingled with the start of what she must have known was going to be the orgasm of a life time. Her hips kept pace with my ever increasing upward thrusts into her tight wet sex channel.

She broke her kiss with Mel and concentrated on telling us what she was feeling.

"Oh yeah, Oh yes, fuck I'm almost there baby." She exclaimed.

Mel encouraged Carol and me, "God this is so fucking hot. Fuck her Frank, make her cum baby."

Carol added, "Yes, Oh fucking god yes, fuck me Frank I'm starting to cum.

The waves of pleasure began flowing over us and Carol felt the tingling in her pussy spread across her whole body. She twitched uncontrollably as she rode my cock to the peak of sexual excitement.

Her pussy flooded with juices and my cock splashed into her over and over, harder and harder as she came.

She screamed, "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god. It's incredible."

Her orgasm peaked and she again screamed, "FUCK! God Frank I can't take......." Her words trailed off as she realized she could take it, she could let herself experience this most incredible orgasm. She could let her whole body ride the waves of pleasure spreading from her pussy. Carol moaned over and over as her body enjoyed the sensations of our intense fucking.

My hips continued pumping up into her dripping snatch, my crotch was soaked with her juices. I could begin to feel that first incredible sensation of my quickly approaching orgasm.

I said, "Yeah baby, fuck me! I'm getting ready to cum.

The sperm inside my balls began to boil and my muscles tensed for what I expected to be one hell of an orgasm. As I felt the heat spread all over my body, my cock swelled to orgasmic size and Carol felt it grow.

She said, "Oh fuck, yes Frank cum for me baby."

I screamed, "I'm there Carol, I'm cumming!"

Carol lifted off my cock as she said, "In my mouth Frank, shoot your hot cum down my throat baby." By the time she got the word baby out her mouth was almost over the head of my cock.

Mel had moved down to share my orgasmic flow with Carol. Together their mouths approached my cock head just as the first huge load of cum shot from me. Carol was a split second late and it shot against her lips and splashed onto Mel's face.

Carol wasted no time impaling her throat on my cock. The head burst through that narrowest of spots as the second shot spewed out of my cock. I grabbed her head and held her tightly as a third stream shot into her hot throat. She moaned and swallowed my cum. My cock twitched and spasm inside her tight throat and she accepted another shot of cum from my cock. I let go of her head and she began lifting off my cock just as the final stream flowed over the head of my cum shooter. Her tongue was coated with my cock juice. Her lips were covered with sticky cum. Mel leaned in and ran her tongue along the length of my swollen twitching fuck tool.

Carol offered my twitching cock to Mel who happily took it in her mouth and sucked hard trying to elicit more cum from me. Both women licked and sucked at my cock until I was completely drained and cleaned of my cum and the fluids of Carols dripping wet pussy.

I said, "Damn woman, you're one incredible fuck!" directing my compliment to Carol.

She smiled and said, "You're a pretty good fuck yourself Frank. But what about Mel, she hasn't been fucked yet.

Mel giggled and said, "Not to worry Carol. Frank and I are going to send you home to that asshole husband of yours filled with cum and dripping wet. I'm going to take Frank home with me tonight and fuck his brains out."

"Oh are you Mel?" I questioned.

Mel laughed again and said, "Fucking count on it Frank."

Carol said, "I wish I could come along and watch you two fucking later. I'll bet that's going to be one hot scene."

As we cleaned up and dressed Carol said, "How am I ever going to practice my deep throat technique? Jack isn't enough of a challenge with his little cock.

I offered, "Carol anytime you feel the urge just give me a call."

She looked at Mel, then at me and said, "You can expect that call very soon Frank. I want to get good enough to be able to hang my head over the edge of your bed and have you fuck my throat." We finished dressing and made our way back up to the fourth floor. Sneaking through the back door to the office, the party was winding down. Only a few co-workers were still milling around.

Eleanor James, the leader of the office gossips was still there and spotted Mel, Carol and me walking down the isle toward the lunch room.

She said, "Well we all thought you three had left, where have you been hiding the last hour and a half.

Carol giggled and said, "Well Eleanor we've been comparing Christmas lists of course."

Eleanor rolled her eyes and said, "I'll bet you were."

So it looked like our little threesome would be the hot topic at the gossip table for then next few months. I was sure their gossip wouldn't come close to what actually took place that night.

Later that night Melissa lived up to her earlier promise to fuck my brains out, and it wasn't too many nights before I got a call from Carol asking if she could come over and practice her new oral skills on me.

This was the thirteenth holiday office party I'd attended, I suppose 13 is my lucky number because this one certainly turned out to be The Office Party Extraordinaire.