Office Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,303 Followers

"I've never been to a party like this."

"If you do a good job, then you better get used to it. This is the way I keep the shareholders happy."

"Does it always work?"

Charlotte smiled, "My career is going pretty well, don't you think?"

She checked her wristwatch. In the other room, there was loud commotion. Things were getting lively. Then the party attendees joined together for the famous countdown.

The room erupted in a loud cheer when the New Year arrived. Charlotte and Becky smiled at each other as they privately did their celebration in the small empty room.

In a moment of surprise, Charlotte gave Becky a big sloppy kiss on the lips. Becky had never kissed a girl before, and to do it with a beautiful older woman like Charlotte was a treat.

Then Charlotte used her fingers to fix Becky's lipstick, making sure that nothing was smeared.

"It's time," Charlotte said. "Remember, your beauty is your power. Your sexuality can get you whatever you want."

Becky's eyes widened. "Is it time? You know, for that?"

"It's time," Charlotte nodded. "Embrace your inner slut."

"I'm not a slut."

Charlotte smiled, "Of course you are. You're a gloryhole girl. Just like me. And you'll enjoy it."

The boss neatly fixed the dress of the young intern, making sure the intern looked nice and neat.

"I hope I don't disappoint," Becky said.

"There's only one way to find out."

They went to the end of the room. The boss removed a small plug on the wall, leaving a small opening The hole was small, but big enough for a few things, like fingers, or even a cock.

Oh god. It was time. Becky felt her heart pounding.

Charlotte smiled and made a gesture with her finger for Becky to come over. They both got on their knees, right in front of the hole.

"Put two fingers inside," Charlotte said. "That's the signal. Keep it there for a few seconds."

Becky took a deep breath and inserted two fingers inside of the hole. She held her fingers there for a few seconds. Then she pulled her fingers out. Becky thought about looking through the hole. But she was afraid of what she might see.

Her heart pounded even faster. God knows what was going to happen next, or what was going to come through that hole. All the while, Charlotte looked at the intern with a slight grin on her face.

Then it came through the hole.

A semi-hard cock went through the hole in the wall, mere inches in front of Becky and Charlotte.

Becky stared at it with wide eyes.

"That cock won't suck itself," Charlotte whispered. "It's waiting for your mouth to wrap around it."

Becky nodded. "Okay. Right. Yeah."

The intern instinctively adjusted her dress for whatever reason. Then she adjusted her body to try and get more comfortable. Her knees were already starting to hurt from being pressed on the floor.

It was time. Becky reached out and held the cock with both hands. She felt the cock twitch. It was warm and coming to life. Charlotte was right, the cock wasn't going to suck itself. That was Becky's job.

Another deep breath. Then Becky leaned forward and took the hardened cock inside of her mouth. She felt the cock twitch the moment she sucked on it. Her lips wrapped tight. She sucked like a powerful vacuum.

In the other room, she could hear the stranger moan. The unidentifiable man was clearly enjoying it. And why not? Becky's mouth was hot, young, and wet. She had plenty of new tricks from the books that Charlotte let her borrow. And Becky began to use the different techniques which she learned. Different tricks with her lips. Techniques with her tongue. Various hand motions.

Becky was using everything at her disposal to please the cock. She wanted this to be finished as fast as possible.

The man groaned and groaned.

"I'm going to cum," the man announced. "Keep sucking like that."

The man wanted to cum in her mouth. She could have refused. But she didn't want to. After all, Becky wasn't just pleasing the stranger. She was attempting to please Charlotte, her boss.

Becky stroked the cock and the man came. Spurt after spurt of cum shot down Becky's throat. She swallowed everything and tried not to choke. She didn't want to ruin her expensive beautiful dress with cum. That would have been a travesty.

The cock became soft and the man eventually pulled away, disappearing from the small hole in the wall. Becky was almost embarrassed to look at Charlotte, but she managed, and she saw her boss with a big smile.

"Excellent job," Charlotte said. "You deserve to be commended for your performance.

Becky wiped her mouth. "Thank you."

It looked like Charlotte was about to say something else, but they were rudely interrupted by another dick that came through the hole. This time, the cock was fully erect, aching to be sucked.

"Oh my," Charlotte said. "This gentleman must be worked up. I would imagine he hadn't ejaculated all day, in anticipation of this very special night."

Becky marveled at the stiffness. "Jesus. You're probably right about that."

"Suck it. Make him cum in your mouth. But don't swallow. I want to see your mouth loaded."

Becky nodded, realizing that it was going to be embarrassing showing Charlotte a mouth full of cum.

The intern went back to work. This time, she didn't bother with her hands. Not yet anyway. She attacked with her mouth. Sucking it. Licking it. Bobbing on it. Then she used her hands afterwards to stroke the long shaft.

Once again, every trick in the book was being utilized to full effect. Becky sucked hard and fast. She was glad that her hair was tied in a nice ponytail, or else it would have surely been a mess. Slowly, she felt herself becoming even more comfortable with sucking a stranger's cock while Charlotte watched.

Her nerves were disappearing, and her own personal arousal was growing. It was a dirty thrill which no one outside of the corporation would know. In that room, she was allowed to be as filthy as she wanted, without judgment from anyone. And she found herself taking advantage of that opportunity.

It wasn't long before the man she was sucking began to groan. It only motivated Becky to work harder. And she did.

The man came in Becky's mouth. As expected, it was a massive load from the pent-up man. She stroked and stroked. The man came and came. Becky's mouth was flooded with warm ejaculation. She continued until nothing was left and the cock was drained.

By the time he turned flaccid, Becky had a mouthful. She didn't swallow because Charlotte wanted to see a full mouth.

The man pulled his flaccid cock away from the hole and gave a brief, 'thank you' before leaving.

"Now show me," Charlotte said with anticipation.

Becky opened her mouth to reveal a pool of warm cum. The sight made Charlotte's eyes widen.

"Hold still," Charlotte said. "I think it's time to share."

The boss leaned forward and they kissed on the mouth. It was a sloppy tongue kiss and they swapped the taste of fresh warm cum in their mouths. The act was so dirty that Becky felt her pussy getting wetter by the second.

The kiss went on for a while. Becky's first real lesbian kiss. And it was filled with a mouthful of cum. The kiss ended when another hard cock came through the hole. It got both of their attention.

Charlotte leaned back and smiled. "Excellent work. You're the intern I was hoping for. But I can't let you have all the fun. I have needs too."

With that, Charlotte winked, leaned towards the wall, and took the cock inside her mouth. Becky watched as the boss sucked like a true professional. The boss sucked cock as if she'd done it thousands of times before (which was probably true, Becky thought).

Becky admired how unabashed and unashamed Charlotte looked with a cock in her mouth. She admired the way Charlotte handled the male sex organ. Then, Charlotte turned to look Becky in the eyes, then winked, while she was still expertly sucking. There was no shame or guilt. Only lust.

The boss demonstrated new techniques which Becky had never seen before, not even in the books. Charlotte used various techniques with her fingers, lips, and tongue. She even blew air on the cock. She even hummed while the cock was in her mouth. Everything.

The man groaned.

It wasn't much longer until the man came. Charlotte pumped the cock with her hand and swallowed every single drop. Watching Charlotte was like watching an artist, Becky thought.

After a satisfying end, the man pulled away in a weakened state.

Charlotte wiped the sides of her lips. "That's how it's done. Maybe someday you'll reach my level. But so far, you're off to a good start."

"That was... it was... wow..."

Charlotte smiled, "Practice makes perfect. Speaking of which, the gloryhole is all yours. I have a party to attend and guests to greet."

"You're leaving me here all alone?"

"You're a strong girl. You can handle this. I have faith in you."

Charlotte gave the intern a pat on the shoulder, stood up, and left the room, while Becky remained dumbfounded on her knees.

Another cock entered through the hole.

The Gangbang

Her knees ached. Her arms were exhausted. Her jaw was tired.

Despite all that, she was wet, and she was very horny. But she was glad that the gloryhole had finally come to its end. At least that's what she hoped. A few minutes had passed before anyone stuck their dick through the hole.

As far as she was concerned, her work was done.

She'd given 8 blowjobs for over an hour.

Becky stood and fixed her dress. She was glad to be able to stretch her legs. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth, making sure she looked clean. She checked her reflection in the mirror and saw that her lipstick was gone. Everything smeared away on all the cocks she had sucked that night.

It was time to find Charlotte. She didn't want to be alone in that small room anymore.

Becky opened the door and went to the main party area. She didn't know what to expect, but it appeared to be a normal corporate party. Well-dressed people were in a celebratory mood. Drinks were everywhere. Laughter was everywhere.

As she looked around the room, she wondered whose cock she had sucked. She tried to match the size of the cocks with the appearances of the men. But it was a useless effort.

She ventured into the party. Looking for Charlotte wasn't easy. The boss must have been in another room, Becky thought.

Becky looked around, and to her shock, she saw several business people having sex in a conference room. The glass wall revealed people fucking in plain sight, like it was no big deal. Naked men and naked women. Some were half dressed. Oral sex. Vaginal sex. Everything.

The sight made her jaw drop.

Her eyes sharpened, but no sign of Charlotte. Becky continued walking around the office floor. Finally, she found her boss.

Charlotte was in another conference room. The door was open and Becky meekly entered with her eyes transfixed by the sight.

A man was laying on the conference table with his pants down. Charlotte -- still wearing her dress -- was riding him, with the man's cock ramming her pussy. All the while, another man was sodomizing Charlotte from behind.

This was in addition to 4 other men who had just left the room, tucking in their pants, commenting on what a hot fuck they just had. Charlotte? Gangbanged? It was amazing how much sex one woman could take.

The highly-respected boss was currently double-penetrated. All Becky could do was stand there and watch with wet panties.

Finally, the men came. Charlotte and the two men groaned loudly as they reached their climaxes. Charlotte's anus was flooded with cum. Her pussy was overflowing with cum, too. It also looked like Charlotte squirted a little bit. It was a crazy mixture of orgasmic fluids.

It was the very essence of debauchery as Charlotte had both holes used to completion. The men grunted and stopped. The man who fucked Charlotte's ass moved away and pulled his pants up. Charlotte rolled over and laid on the conference table. The other man got up and put his pants on.

Charlotte's dress was still hiked. Her used pussy was still on display, even after the men got dressed. She was spent and she needed to relax and enjoy her well-earned orgasmic bliss.

They were all breathing heavily. Then finally, Charlotte noticed Becky standing there, watching quietly.

"Were people finished using the gloryhole?" Charlotte asked, still breathing heavily and completely unashamed by what just happened.

"Umm... people stopped coming, I mean, they stopped showing up. So I left and tried to look for you."

Charlotte brushed her own hair back. "That's a shame. A lot of men are missing out on your blowjobs."

"I guess so."

"Speaking of your oral talents," Charlotte smiled, opening her legs further. "I'm a real mess. And I could use some clean up."

Becky gulped. The well-fucked pussy was staring right at her. In between the pink labia, white cum leaked from the hole, and from the hole of Charlotte's anus. Eating cum from the used pussy would have been the dirtiest thing Becky had done all night. The thought mortified Becky, but strangely, it also made her excited.

Charlotte had a look on her face which read, 'Well, what are you waiting for?'

Becky approached her boss, who was still laying on the conference table with her legs wide open. Becky remained standing but her back was arched forward. She saw the pussy up close. The hole was gaping. Hot cum was everywhere. It was a real mess. Becky gulped.

"Get to it," Charlotte said, tapping her clitoris.

It was the moment of truth. Becky leaned forward and kissed the outer area of the labia. She wanted to start slow. Then she licked the labia. She wanted to do a good job and please her boss. She licked in between the labia, tasting the fresh cum, which was mixed with Charlotte's pussy juice.

The taste was distinct and something Becky would always remember. She continued licking. Then she sucked the fluids into her mouth, which made Charlotte gasp. The gasp only gave Becky more encouragement. She knew her boss was enjoying it.

Becky knew that her oral obedience was more than just for cleaning. It was also about giving oral pleasure to her boss. Before that night, it was obvious that Charlotte had bisexual tendencies. The boss fully expected to receive another orgasm from the new intern. So Becky flicked her tongue on the clitoris, which made Charlotte gasp even more.

It was Becky's first time performing oral sex on a woman, and so far, she felt that she was doing a really good job. Charlotte spread her legs even further and reached below to spread her own butt cheeks. Oh god. Becky knew what Charlotte wanted (and expected).

The stretched anus was staring Becky in the face. Cum was leaking out of it. She didn't want to disappoint her boss, so Becky just closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, licking the well-fucked anus. Then she sucked the cum from her boss's asshole.

Charlotte moaned loudly. "I swear, you're the best fucking intern on this planet."

While appreciating the comment, Becky felt a pair of strong hands grip her by the waist, from behind. It startled Becky. Then she felt her dress being lifted and her panties pulled down.

"Are you okay with a guy fucking you?" Charlotte asked.

Becky was too stunned to say anything, especially with a busy tongue, so she simply nodded to make the boss happy.

"Excellent," Charlotte smiled. "Gentlemen, get to it."

Gentlemen? Meaning more than one? Becky knew she was going to be violated in ways she could never imagine. The man standing behind Becky guided his hard cock to her cunt. He spread it open with his strong hands. He guided his throbbing erection to Becky's wet pussy. He pressed. He entered. He thrust.

"Ohhh!!!" Becky yelped, pulling her tongue away from the stretched asshole.

The man pushed and entered all the way. Becky's eyes were like saucers. Her jaw dropped. Becky's cum covered lips were wide open. Another hard and powerful thrust. Becky was now being fucked royally. The man knew what he was doing. He was good at it. He held Becky tight and began to pound.

"Oh my goodness!!!" Becky yelled.

Charlotte grinned while watching her new intern being fucked from behind. Becky's body continued rocking back and forth in a continuous motion.

"Dear god!!!" Becky cried, her body rocking fast. "I'm... going ...to..."

The hard pounding had finally taken its toll. Becky screamed and cried while her cunt was still being pounded. Her toes curled and her back arched upwards. Trickles of fluids ran down her legs.

When the orgasm was over, Becky's cunt was filled with the man's cum, but that was only the beginning. Other men wanted a sampling of the 'fresh pussy' that Becky had. They wanted a piece of 'the new girl' to see if she was any good.

Becky rested her head on Charlotte's soft thigh, while a group of 3 men lined up and took turns fucking. A few thrusts each and they altered to share her pussy. She softly cried onto her boss's soft skin. Her boss, in return, smiled back at her.

"Handling a gangbang is the hallmark of being a woman," Charlotte said, caressing the intern's hair. "It's the pinnacle of a woman's sexuality, and so far, you're one of the best interns I've ever had."

The orgasms made her feel like a new woman. Becky's first gangbang was a revelation. Something that bound her to the boss forever. And much like her boss, Becky's pussy was filled with the cum, with the excess leaking out.

When it was over, her head was cradled in her boss's lap. Both of them smelled of a man's cum. Both sore from sex. Both slowly recovered.

"Good girl," Charlotte said. "My instincts are always right and I see that you'll be a great asset to this company. You have much to learn about business and sex."

Becky pressed her face against the soft skin of her boss's thigh. Learning about the business world was exactly what she wanted. But learning about sex was even better.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12