Office Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly followed her, my pussy on fire.

Once in the bathroom, she locked the bathroom door, pulled down her skirt and put the strap-on on. She said, "Hurry up and get undressed if you want me to fuck that neglected cunt."

'Cunt' wasn't a word I usually used, but I sure wasn't going to point that out now as I quickly got out of my jeans and panties.

"Thigh highs," she smiled. "You're learning."

"I aim to please," I said.

"As do I," she countered, as she ordered, "Now bend over the counter."

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, quickly getting into the position ordered.

"Ready to get fucked?" she asked, as she moved behind me.

"I was born ready," I answered, desperately wanting to have her fuck me.

"Hard to believe you are the same woman who came in here on Monday dressed for a funeral," she said, a she rubbed the cock up and down my already very wet pussy lips.

"Hard to believe that you haven't slammed that cock in me yet," I countered.

"As you wish," she said, sliding the cock in me.

"Oh yes, fuck me," I moaned, instant euphoria hitting me at having my cunt filled.

"You like it hard?" she asked.

"I like it every way," I moaned.

"So I should go slow and take my time?" she asked.

"God, no," I answered. "Pound me hard and fast."

"Like this?" she questioned, as she grabbed my hips and began fucking me deep and hard, her body slamming into mine.

"Yessssss," I moaned and trembled, my orgasm already rising quickly.

For a couple minutes there were just the sounds of fucking, no more, no less: my moans and whimpers, our bodies colliding into each other and the sloppy sounds of wetness.

"Oh God, keep pounding me, Chelsea. I'm close," I declared.

Suddenly she pulled out.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"You don't get to come until tomorrow night," she said, as she took the harness off.

"You can't be serious?" I questioned, still bent over in hopes this was the greatest evil prank ever.

"Oh, I'm deadly serious," she said, as she brought the strap-on to me and added, "Suck the cock clean."

I obeyed, although I didn't have much choice as she shoved it in my mouth. She briefly fucked my face with the cock, something I loved having done to me with a real cock, especially when the guy's balls bounced off my chin, but this was... literally... anti-climactic.

She pulled the cock out of my mouth and ordered, "And don't you dare touch that pussy of yours. It is mine for the entire weekend."

"I'm not sure that is a promise I can make," I said, reluctantly moving away from my submissive position.

"You better," she said sternly as she slapped my ass.

"Yes, ma'am," I sighed, frustrated and yet compelled to obey.

"You should probably get dressed," she added, as she put the strap-on on the counter and walked out.

I was tempted to finish what she started, but resisted the temptation as I grabbed my jeans and put them on. I washed off the cock, peeked out the door to make sure no one was there and then returned to my desk, putting my toy back in my purse.

Chelsea was on the phone when I returned.

Crazy... frustrating... confusing... that was my afternoon.

Crazy: I couldn't stop replaying being under the desk pleasing Chelsea or the hard fucking that was SO good!

Frustrating: I wasn't allowed to come and my pussy hadn't stopped tingling since I tasted Chelsea.

Confusing: I had no idea what to do next. Chelsea acted as if nothing had happened.

When the day was ending, Chelsea said, "I'll pick you up at 6:30. Be ready."

"Sounds good," I nodded.

"I'll have a pair of stockings for your garter-belt," she added.

"I can't wait," I said, already looking for tomorrow. I added, "You plan to finish what you started tomorrow?"

"I promise you will never forget tomorrow," she said, ominously.

"You better keep that promise," I playfully replied.

"Just be ready for a wild night," she said, before leaving.

That night, I had to use a lot of restraint to not touch my pussy. I replayed eating Chelsea's pussy; I replayed getting fucked.

The next day I tried to stay distracted by cleaning the house, doing the laundry and baking. I then had a bath, shaved and put on my new sexy lingerie.

I slid into my dress, did my hair and make-up and waited, anticipation pulsing through my very being... yet curious what Chelsea really had in mind.

Suddenly, Chelsea texted me:

Get your ass down here.

I slid into my pumps and headed to the elevator, a chill of excitement going up my spine.

I walked out of the lobby and was surprised to see a limousine waiting in front. A good looking man asked, "Are you Ms. Riley?"

"Yes," I nodded.

He opened the door and Chelsea peeked out and ordered, "Hurry up, slut."

My face went red as I quickly quipped, while walking to the limousine, "Takes one to know one."

"Bitch," Chelsea shot back.

"Tramp," I countered, as I got in the limousine and gasped, "Wow."

"I know," she said. "I only give the best to my slut."

"Oh, you always say the kindest things," I mocked, as I sat down.

"Drink?" she asked.

"A double," I answered.

"Whisky, vodka or rum?"

"Do you have scotch?"

"Oh, you want liquid panty remover?" she smiled, grabbing a bottle.

"Or moral liquidation," I joked.

"Or liquid courage to do all the things you fantasize about," she added, as she poured me a drink.

"I don't think I need much of that," I shrugged, taking the drink.

"Nice dress," she complimented.

"You too," I nodded, her very short, tight red, dress showing her voluptuous breasts.

"I love dressing up," she said.

"Me too," I nodded, "but I don't get many reasons to."

"Well, today we slut it up," she said, as we clinked glasses.

"To slutting it up," I declared.

"To slutting it up," she agreed.

After we both downed half our drink, Chelsea added, "Now, to finish off your sexy ensemble."

She grabbed a pair of stockings still in the package and said, "Ready to feel like a Goddess?"

"Definitely," I nodded.

Chelsea moved to the floor, took off my heels and slowly put the first stocking up my leg. I felt like Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman'. When it was all the way up my leg, Chelsea clipped the garter-belt to the stocking, as my pussy dampened.

I expected her to move to the other leg, but instead she moved her hand under my dress and to my pussy. "Wet already," she announced.

I glanced up to the driver, wondering if he could hear us.

I admitted, "I've been damp since you left me high and wet."

She laughed, "'High and wet,' that is witty."

"If I was a guy I'd have blue balls," I pointed out.

"Thankfully, you have a sweet pink pussy," she shrugged, as she moved her hand away and to the second silk stocking.

She repeated the tender, slow, sexy act until the second stocking was attached to my garter-belt.

She then moved back to her seat and said, "Now you look perfect."

"I feel perfect," I answered, finishing my drink.

Chelsea poured me a second scotch and said, "Tonight we only say yes."

"That is an interesting toast," I said.

"Say it with me," she said.

Together, as we clinked glasses, we both said, "Tonight we only say yes."

She then leaned in and kissed me.

I melted into her, returning the kiss.

It was only a few seconds, before the limousine slowed down.

Chelsea broke the kiss and said, "Drink up."

I downed my drink, slipped into my heels and followed her out of the limousine and into the hotel. The Christmas party was in a fancy ballroom where we were the last two to arrive at our table.

I could tell the partners were surprised by my look. I was introduced to two wives, Mr. Bergeron and Mr. Nillson each being married.

The next three hours we ate, we chatted, we watched two foul-mouthed filthy comedians, and we drank.

Chelsea's hand was on my leg under the table most of the night and mine was on hers, both of us content to just be touching each other.

I wasn't sure if this was the start of a relationship or just a night to remember, but I was going to enjoy it.

As the night was ending, I went to the bathroom and Nancy, Mr. Bergeron's wife, offered to go with me. In the bathroom, after we both went pee and were washing our hands and checking our make-up in the mirror, she said, "I want to make one thing clear."

"Um, okay," I said.

"Only head," she said.

"Pardon?" I asked, confused.

"Head, that's it," she repeated.

"Um, okay," I nodded, sensing she didn't trust me and yet drunk enough to not understand what she was actually talking about.

"I'm serious," she threatened. "If you do anything more than sucking his dick and I will crush you."

"What?" I asked.

"Don't what me," she said. "Just don't you dare fuck him."

"I have no intention of doing anything with your husband," I reassured her, baffled by the conversation now that I finally understood what she was talking about.

"Just don't fuck him," she repeated, before walking out of the washroom leaving me stunned.

I waited a minute before returning to the table.

When I did, I watched Nancy kiss her husband, say goodbye to everyone and give me a warning glare.

This only confused me more.

I sat down and whispered to Chelsea, "Um, I just had a weird conversation with Nancy."

"Don't worry about it, she is crazy!"

"Um, I'm definitely worried about it," I whispered. "She threatened me."

"She likes to intimidate," Chelsea explained.

I was about to say more when Mr. Black said, "Should we take this party upstairs?"

"Definitely," Chelsea answered, giving my leg a squeeze.

I was about to ask a question, when Mr. Bergeron agreed, "Let's go."

Chelsea whispered, "Remember, go with the flow."

"Um, okay," I nodded.

Five minutes later, my head spinning with questions I had no answers for, we were in a massive hotel room.

Mr. Bergeron asked, "Drinks ladies?"

Chelsea spoke for both of us. "Yes, sir."

Soon we had our drinks and Mr. Black sat down beside me.

He said, "So are you enjoying working at the firm?"

"Yes, it's been great so far," I nodded.

"Chelsea, has she been working out well so far?" Mr. Bergeron asked.

Chelsea nodded, "She has been a very fast learner."

"Is she worth keeping?" Mr. Penner asked, as two shocking things happened.

Mr. Black put his hand on my leg and Mr. Penner dropped his pants.

I stared in shock as Chelsea dropped to her knees and looked at me knowingly before she took Mr. Penner's cock in her mouth.

Mr. Black whispered, as his hand went under my dress, "We are a very close company, like family. And we would love to have you become a part of our family."

I asked, not stopping the hand from moving to my wet pussy, "And what exactly does being a family member entail?"

Mr. Bergeron answered, "It means work hard, play hard."

"That is something I have always believed in," I answered with a soft moan as Mr. Black's fingers touched my pussy through my sheer thong.

Mr. Black added, "Of course, sometimes work and play intertwine."

Chelsea, always the blunt one, explained, "That means things like eating pussy at work."

My face went red.

"Yes, you did look very hot under Chelsea's desk," Mr. Black said, as his fingers went under my thong and to my pussy lips.

"And even hotter getting fucked in the bathroom," Mr. Bergeron added.

My red face went redder at knowing they knew and maybe had even seen.

"We have cameras everywhere," Mr. Penner explained, as he slid his cock back in Chelsea's mouth.

"Did you obey Chelsea and not come?" Mr. Black asked, two fingers easily sliding inside me.

"Yes, sir," I moaned, as I watched Chelsea suck cock.

"Do you want to come?" Mr. Black asked, as his fingers slowly explored inside me.

"God, yes," I admitted.

"And you want to become a fulltime employee of our family?" Mr. Bergeron asked, as she pulled his pants down.

"Yes, sir," I again answered, seeing an impressive bulge in his boxers.

"The firm is quite busy and leads to long hours for us," Mr. Bergeron explained, as he got out of his tie and dress shirt.

"So I have noticed," I nodded, trying to listen while also watching Chelsea and enjoying the fingers in my pussy.

"And we need employees who understand that some of their job duties will be unwritten." Mr. Black added, as he pulled his fingers out of me and pointed to his crotch.

I smiled as I moved my hands to fish out his cock from his trousers and asked, "What would all my unwritten duties be?"

"Eating pussy, sucking cock and taking it in your pussy," Mr. Black answered, as I pulled out his impressive large eight inch dick.

I asked, as I bent down to take it in my mouth, "Not my ass?"

I then took his cock in my mouth as Mr. Black laughed, "Chelsea, I think we've found Barbara's replacement."

"Yes," Chelsea replied, "and she's even hotter, sluttier and more submissive."

"Seems so," Mr. Black groaned, as I began bobbing on his cock hungrily.

Mr. Penner added, as I felt hands lifting my dress, "I think we have found the perfect companion for our Chelsea."

"I think we have," Mr. Black agreed, as I took over two-thirds of his cock in my mouth.

"By the way," Mr. Penner said, as he caressed my ass, "Full time means sometimes working long hours, going on overnight trips and some weekends."

Mr. Black pulled my head off his cock and asked, "Are you okay with those terms?"

"As long as someone fucks me soon," I answered, sounding like a complete slut... wanting to be a complete slut.

"That can be arranged," Mr. Penner said, as he lifted me up, spun me around and kissed me. I felt hands on the back of my dress zipper and then felt my dress being pulled off of me.

"Knees, Scarlet," Mr. Penner said, as he broke the kiss. I was now only in bra, thong, garter-belt and stockings and heels.

I obeyed, suddenly being surrounded by three hard cocks.

This was a dream come true.

I reached out and stroked both hard cocks to my left and right as I leaned forward and took Mr. Penner's in my mouth.

Mr. Black said, "Just so you know, your salary will double, plus you'll get an expense account for a cell phone, meals, clothing and lingerie."

I allowed Mr. Penner's smallish five inch cock to fall out of my mouth as I asked, "This sounds too good to be true. So to make this clear, you will double my salary, give me an expense account, and fuck the hell out of me regularly?"

"As well as some of our clients," Mr. Bergeron chipped in, before adding, "both male and female."

Chelsea added, as I moved to sucking Mr. Black's huge dick, "And of course, you will also be serving under me."

I laughed, "I think I've already started doing that."

"So," Mr. Black asked, as he grabbed my head, and fucked my face briefly, his entire cock somehow fitting into my mouth. I gagged ever so briefly, before getting used to it. "Are you willing to join the family?"

"Where do I sign?" I asked, when he pulled his dick out of my mouth.

"We believe in an air tight agreement," Mr. Bergeron added.

"Okay," I said, as I moved to his cock, recalling his wife's words.

"That means we triple team you," he added, as I stroked his cock.

"Your wife warned me I was only allowed to give you head," I revealed, her words now making complete sense.

"Yeah, she isn't a big fan of me fucking other women," he nodded, before adding, "but she hates giving head, so she is okay with that."

"Weird," I said, as I took his six inch cock in my mouth.

"Yeah, women," he said.

For the next couple of minutes I took turns sucking each cock before Mr. Black said, "Let's make this official."

"Bedroom?" Mr. Penner asked.

"That's where the camera is," Mr. Black said.

"There's a camera?" I asked.

"It's just an insurance policy to make sure you don't do anything stupid down the road like accuse us of sexual harassment," Mr. Black said, as he got out of the rest of his clothes.

"I would never," I said, watching him like a stripper. Fuck, he was hot.

"I believe you," he said, "but the law firm of McDougal & Firestione went bankrupt after such accusations were made. This is just an insurance policy in case."

Chelsea added, "Plus, making porn is fucking hot."

"I can't say I've ever done it," I said, drunk enough and horny enough to figure what the hell.

"Time to change that answer then," Chelsea decided.

A minute later, we were all on a king-sized bed, everyone completely naked except both Chelsea and I who were still in garter-belt, stocking and heels.

I straddled Mr. Black's massive dick and lowered myself on it.

"Oh fuck, so big," I moaned, as it filled me.

"Isn't it delicious?" Chelsea said, lying beside me, her hand slowly rubbing herself.

"I think I'm in heaven," I answered, as I rode his big dick, taking his entire glorious shaft inside me with each downwards bounce.

"It's not the size of the equipment, but how you use it," Mr. Penner declared, as I felt him move behind me. He poured lube on my ass, which made me wonder where he got lube.

Mr. Black joked, "All small dicked men say that."

Chelsea added, "Each of you have great, juicy, cocks. One is long, one is thick and one shoots buckets of cum. So stop with the pissing contest and fuck our hungry slut."

"Fair enough," Mr. Bergeron said, as he stood over Mr. Black and offered me his thick cock. Although not as long as Mr. Black's, it was crazy thick and I couldn't fathom how it would ever fit in my ass... thankfully, according to his wife I would never have to.

I took his cock in my mouth, thinking I was two-thirds to getting air tight, something I had fantasized about but hadn't thought would ever happen.

"Ready to have your ass fucked, Scarlet?" Mr. Penner asked, as he fingered my ass with excessive lube.

I moaned in response, wanting his cock in me, as I hungrily bobbed on Mr. Bergeron's thick, mouth stretching cock.

"Here it comes," Mr. Penner announced, as his hands went to my hips, and his smaller cock slid rather easily inside me.

I moaned, as the feeling of having a cock in both my pussy and ass was a completely different sensation than having a cock in one or the other. I felt completely full.

Mr. Penner than began fucking my ass.

Mr. Black just lay there, his hands now cupping both my breasts for balance as I sucked Mr. Bergeron.

"Shit, your ass is tight," Mr. Penner groaned, as he slowly fucked me.

"If that is tight, wait until Mr. Black buries his snake deep in your ass," Chelsea added.

I moaned at the thought as I sucked on Mr. Bergeron's cock and Mr. Black squeezed my tits.

I realized then that being a porn star was more work than it looked on film. Trying to smoothly bob on a cock in my mouth, while simultaneously getting fucked in the ass was a lot harder, pun intended, then I would have thought.

The pleasure was so amazing, my orgasm building, that trying to focus on the cock in my mouth was difficult. A few times Mr. Bergeron had to remind me, "Keep sucking, Scarlet."

My head was light as the pleasure seemed to be coming in all directions: the big cock in my pussy, the cock fucking my ass, the hands on my tits and the knowledge that it was all being filmed.

I sucked as best I could, as Mr. Penner fucked my ass and suddenly Mr. Black began bucking his ass up to meet the hard thrusts of Mr. Penner.

Mr. Bergeron's cock slipped out of my mouth as I screamed, as an intense pleasure coursed through me, "Holy fuck!"

Three or four hard thrusts as Mr. Bergeron furiously pumped his cock in front of me and I screamed, as the most intense orgasm in my life paralyzed me with its intensity.

They both kept fucking me and as I allowed my body to enjoy the greatest gift God gave us, I suddenly felt my face coated with cum.

I gasped, which allowed a rope of cum to go directly in my mouth. As warm cum splattered all over my face, I suddenly heard a grunt and immediately felt a load of cum coat my asshole which sent another rush of pleasure through me... pleasure compounding pleasure.