Office Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, fill my ass with your cum," I moaned, loving the feeling of being filled with cum. I was disappointed to not swallow most of Mr. Bergeron's load and opening the one eye that wasn't hit with cum, I found his dick and took it back in my mouth to retrieve any last remnants.

"She really is a great find," Mr. Bergeron groaned.

"She eats a good pussy too," Chelsea added, as Mr. Penner kept coming and coming in my ass. Chelsea clearly wasn't exaggerating about his abundance of cum.

A moment later, both Mr. Bergeron and Mr. Penner pulled out of me and in one sudden movement, Mr. Black flipped me onto my back, spread my legs and began fucking my pussy.

I moaned, a second orgasm already rising, "Oh God, yes, fuck me. Pound my pussy with that massive fucking dick."

"You like it hard?" Mr. Black asked.

"I fucking love it hard," I moaned, as I moved my hand to my clit to rub it, hoping a second orgasm was going to follow.

"Let me help," Chelsea suddenly said, as she straddled my face and lowered her pussy on it.

I lifted my head up slightly to lick her, and moaned into her pussy when her tongue began flicking my clit. The double pleasure of Mr. Black's cock slamming into me with full force and the stimulation of the constant hammer like sensations of Chelsea's tongue had my body making constant convulsions.

I lapped Chelsea's pussy the best I could, but I was more along for the intense ride of pleasure as I was receiving way more than I was giving.

Suddenly my orgasm imminent, Mr. Black pulled out and ordered, "Catch, Chelsea."

Suddenly both great feelings stopped abruptly as I heard Chelsea demand, "Yes, come all over my face."

I wished I could see it, but I couldn't, so I resumed licking Chelsea's pussy, even as my pussy twitched with a near eruption.

"Aaaaaah," Mr. Black grunted, and assumedly sprayed his load on Chelsea's pretty face. He added, a few seconds later, "We can't be coming in our newest employee until we know she is using protection."

"I am," I announced, on the pill.

"Shit, I should have asked that first," he laughed.

"Agreed," I whined.

Chelsea suddenly got off of me and pulled me in for a kiss. Soon our tongues were in each other's mouths and I could taste just samples of his cum.

Breaking the kiss, she ordered, "Clean my face."

I smiled, leaned forward and licked a huge gob of cum off her cheek. I then kissed and licked her face and forehead.

She asked, once all the cum was retrieved, "Want to put on a show?"

"Sure," I smiled, assuming we were going to do some lesbian action for the men.

She pushed me onto my side and soon we were side by side, face to pussy. I licked her; she licked me.

Each of us took our time.

Our tongues explored every inch of each other's pussy.

When she slid a finger inside me, I did the same.

When she explored for my g-spot, I did the same.

When she found my g-spot and began to tap it like a drum I screamed into her pussy as my orgasm erupted almost instantly.

I tried to find hers, but the pleasure was so intense that I quit trying and just allowed my orgasm to course through me.

"Keep licking," Chelsea demanded.

I resumed licking as best I could, even as she kept driving me nuts with her finger on my g-spot.

A few seconds later, Mr. Penner said, "Round two, ladies."

"About time," Chelsea joked, as she pulled her fingers out of me.

"Both of you on all fours," Mr. Penner ordered.

We both obeyed, me still trembling from my second orgasm.

"Time to see if you can take all eight inches in that nice tight ass of yours," Mr. Black said.

"Oh God," I moaned. "You may be too big."

"Oh, you can take it," he said, as he moved behind me and slid his cock in my ass.

At first it went in easily, as he was slightly thinner than Mr. Penner. But soon his cock was reaching new never explored depths in me.

"Ohhhhhh," I whimpered, feeling intense pain, intense pleasure.

Chelsea asked, "Are you going to fuck me or what?"

Mr. Penner laughed, "Where do you want it?"

"Pick a hole, any hole," Chelsea answered.

"May as well stick to ass fucking tonight," Mr. Penner said.

"Like always," Chelsea teased.

"What can I say?" he said, as he slid inside her.

Soon both Chelsea and I were getting ass fucked.

Mr. Penner was really reaming Chelsea's ass, while Mr. Black was slowly fucking me.

Chelsea, not surprisingly, got nasty as she was fucked. "Oh yes, ream my shit hole, baby," and "Oh God, I love your cock in my asshole," and "Get your cock over here, Martin."

I didn't know any of their first names I realized until that moment.

Mr. Bergeron, Martin, joined us on the bed and slid his cock in Chelsea's mouth.

Chelsea bobbed hungrily, which made me want his cock back in my mouth. I'd been fucked in all three holes, but only one load was spewed inside me and that was in my ass.

I wanted this load in my mouth, not on me or on Chelsea.

I begged, "Martin, shove that cock in and fuck my face."

He laughed, "That is an offer I can't refuse."

He pulled out of Chelsea and slid his cock in me.

"Slut," Chelsea accused.

I couldn't respond, as he was now holding my head and fucking my face, his balls bouncing off my chin.

Mr. Black seemed to take this as a cue to fuck my ass harder as he shifted from slow to faster strokes.

I was again in euphoria.

A third orgasm built quickly.

For minutes, each man having already came once, I was fucked roughly.

I somehow wanted even his long cock deeper in my ass. I began to rock back and forth like a rocking-horse, which created a new stimulus that had me feeling amazing.

"Oh yes, I'm coming," Chelsea screamed.

I wish I could have watched, but I was busy serving two cocks, busy attempting to have a third orgasm, something I'd never before experienced in one night.

Suddenly, and without warning, I felt cum spray in the back of my throat. I eagerly swallowed the salty seed, while continuing to bounce back on Mr. Black's great cock.

Once Martin pulled out, I was surprised to see, seconds later, Mr. Penner move in front of me and shove his cock, that had just been in Chelsea's ass, in my mouth.

The taste was very tangy which somehow turned me on even more, doing something so taboo.

Suddenly Mr. Black pulled out and ordered, "Get my dick ready for her cunt."

"Hmmmmmm, you want to shoot your load in her cunt," Chelsea purred, as she assumedly sucked his cock to clean it enough to put back in my pussy.

I have to admit, I appreciated it... knowing it wasn't healthy to go from ass to cunt, but in my horny state I would have allowed it, not worrying about consequences.

"Here it comes, Mr. Penner announced as a second load was shot in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed it all and kept bobbing.

Suddenly, hands were back on my hips, and soon my cunt was filled with eight inches of hard perfection.

I allowed Mr. Penner's cock to slide out of my mouth and I moaned, "Yes, fuck me, fill my cunt with your cum."

"You are definitely hired," he groaned, pounding me as hard as I'd ever been fucked.

"I'd likely do this for free," I moaned, as I just allowed the pleasure to rise, my third orgasm so close.

"Don't tell them that," Chelsea scolded.

I laughed, "Okay, but I hope these group fun nights are not just at Christmas."

"Oh, they are very regular," Mr. Black said, as his breathing got heavier.

For a couple more minutes we just fucked. Both of our breathing got heavier, and in a rare moment of perfect timing we came together.

The moment his cum exploded in me, I came. "Yes, fill me with your cum."

He kept spewing his cum inside me as I came.

When he pulled out, Chelsea buried her face in my pussy and licked the cum that was leaking out of me... a mixture of pussy cum and semen.

"Oh, God," I whimpered, as her tongue lapped away. "I think I'm going to pee."

She moved away, "That, I'm not into."

I laughed, as I rolled onto my back and weakly off the bed. "That wasn't what I meant."

I walked to the bathroom, cum leaking down my leg, feeling completely exhausted and satisfied.

Chelsea called out, "If you think tonight was fun, wait until New Year's Eve."

I called back, "I think I have a new New Year's resolution."

"To be a complete cum slut?" Chelsea yelled.

"Exactly," I laughed, as I looked into the mirror in the washroom... I already looked like a complete cum slut.

And I couldn't wait to do it again.

THE END

PS: I checked, supposedly a woman has come in 2-5 seconds from penis insertion. And, more shocking, some woman swallowed 1.7 pints of cum in one day.

Suddenly I feel way less slutty!

PSS: Supposedly the record for most female orgasms in one hour is a 134, while for a guy its 16. So there you have it... we women finally win!!!

Suddenly I feel really jealous, my record in an hour is 3.

Jasmine December 2015