Office Pet

Story Info
Alex tells Serena to wait for her in her office, bound.
1.8k words
4.18
68.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonaHaze
MonaHaze
25 Followers

Alex entered the office at half-past ten. It was dark and silent, lit only by the moonlight cutting through the windows. It was brisk and chilly night. Alex was wearing her long, black trench coat, the one that always made her look like a young army general.

She peeled off a leather glove, knelt down, and touched the floor. It was cool and bristly, definitely not something she would want to be laying on bare naked in this chilling temperature. Alex smiled. She was pleased. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine her, lying there cuffed at the wrists and ankles, her body aching for any kind of soothing sensation or warmth.

Alex squeezed her glove and bit her lip. Not now, she thought. She fought off the image and looked down at her watch with a smile, just as she did when she instructed Serena of what to do.

"You're to come to the office at seven o'clock. Get completely naked, gag yourself, and cuff your ankles and wrists." A pause. "Wrists behind your back, so you can't get off. I'll be there at seven-thirty."

Serena seemed relieved. A half hour couldn't be so bad, lying there naked and bound.

Alex grinned at the thought of her lying there, growing increasingly uncomfortable, nervous, scared, and inevitably turned on by all of this, for three and a half hours. Her familiar squirming limbs and her wide-eyed, desperate stare when she wanted to come flooded Alex's mind. It was getting harder to keep this up.

Alex took slow, heavy steps, listening intently. At the first light shuffle, she froze. There was always the first rush at the confirmation that she did indeed have her sweet object waiting for her in the next room, her loving pet, waiting. This was when her steel resolve began to falter, just for a bit. That knowledge that she needed Serena as badly as Serena needed her in that moment.

She let her hand rest on the knob for a moment, before turning it slowly, so that it creaked a little. She heard a tiny moan on the other side. She grinned.

She opened the door and walked in at a normal pace, as though she were returning to work from lunch. Serena was lying beside her desk, outstretched on her stomach, staring at Alex, her lips wet from tears and pink around the black gag in her mouth. Her body glistened with sweat, and she was breathing slowly and heavily.

Alex did not look at her directly as she walked to the other side of the office. She let her coat slide off her shoulders and hung it on the coat rack, along with her hat. She wore a crisp black dress shirt under thin black suspenders and slacks, all mens' cut. It was a perfect fit on her lean, 6'1" frame.

She loosened her tie a bit, and smoothed her boyish blonde hair, relishing in each deliberately slow movement, torturing from a distance.

She walked to her desk and leaned back in her reclining chair, crossing her leg over her knee. She reached into a drawer, and pulled out a box of Cuban cigars. She took her time smelling the aroma that wafted from the box, and then slowly withdrew one cigar, and placed it between her lips. She slid the box closed, and placed it gently into the dresser.

She leaned back and pulled her Zippo lighter from her pocket. The one with the angel that looked like Serena painted on it. She let the flame stand for a bit before dipping the cigar into it, and taking a few quick puffs.

As she put the lighter back in her pocket, she made eye contact with Serena for the first time. Serena was quiet, waiting. Sometimes she was more frantic, desperate for a quick release from the torture. And sometimes she immersed herself in the games, willing herself to not break so easily.

There were times when she did break anyway, and times when she didn't. It was like a test to see how far Alex could go. It led Alex to the brink of insanity of few times. That's when Serena knew she had won, and Alex would tear her bonds off and fuck her hard, till she would end up gasping for breath after a violent orgasm, her head bowed into Serena's chest, who cradled her softly, dizzy from her own orgasms.

Alex's eyes narrowed as she stared at Serena, letting smoke drift lazily through her lips. Serena's eyes were tearing and her cheeks were flushed deep red, as she panted through the gag.

She had once divulged her love of cigars to Alex over lunch one day, weeks ago, her tongue loosened by a third margarita.

"I love watching powerful people smoke cigars. It makes me feel small, and owned. There's something so self-serving about it, so solitary."

It was before she knew that Alex had a mind like a computer, storing everything she said, waiting for the perfect time to manifest her fantasy.

Alex turned to her desk, and ruffled through a few papers, which she read through for about ten minutes. Every so often, she would stare down at Serena, who still stared up at her. Alex blew smoke over Serena, and tipped a bit of ash on her full breasts, which seemed to heave directly in response.

Alex turned back to Serena, whose small body was shaking. She looked closer, and saw that Serena's arms were speckled with goosebumps. She could feel her heartbeat in her ears.

She stubbed out her cigar in the ash tray, and slid off her seat, sprawled next to Serena. Serena's breathing quickened as Alex caressed her arms lightly. She shivered and stared pleadingly at Alex.

"It took me a while to figure out what to do with you," Alex said, letting her hand fall away. "Guess that's what took me so long." She lay on her back, parallel to Serena's body, and put her hands behind her head.

"I can't imagine what you've been through, sitting here, alone and naked and bound up like that... and not even knowing what's going to be done to you. Having to think about that." She turned her body towards Serena, facing her. Serena whimpered quietly, trying to adjust her mouth into a comfortable position around the ball gag, but it was useless.

Alex brushed the backs of her fingers along Serena's cheek. Her suffering was ecstatically beautiful to watch. She smiled widely, her cheshire cat grin that always pushed Serena further into that sublime submissive headspace, a grin evil and playful all at once.

Serena's eyes rolled in the back of her head and she squirmed a bit, moaning a bit louder. Please, she seemed to be saying. Alex had her where she wanted her. With a throaty chuckle, she rested back down flat on the floor, her head still turned to watch Serena.

"You look so... fucking beautiful..." She slowly ran her eyes up and down Serena's body, petite and curvy, soft and firm. "It makes me want to do unspeakable things to you." A glimmer of her smile returned. "It is not a good night for you, my dear."

She climbed on top of Serena, and grabbed the small of her back with one hand, lifting her off the floor. With her other hand, she pulled the ball gag out, wiping the spit off Serena's gasping mouth with the back of her sleeve.

Alex kissed her deeply, still holding her back while her free hand roamed Serena's full breasts. Alex brought her face to them, reverently massaging each one with her tongue.

Serena's head was back, her body tensing up, her hips bucking wildly.

"Please, touch me Master, please," she whined, panting. "Please, please..."

Alex dropped her and stood up abruptly, leaning against the edge of her desk. She looked down at Serena, who was still pleading, writhing around her ankles. She was sticking her ass out. Alex laughed, resting a foot on Serena's ass, holding it firm in place.

"Is that supposed to tease me? Fool me into giving in?" Serena shook her head.

"No, I promise," she said.

"I think it was. I think you know me too well, little one. You know what that plump little ass does to me."

"I didn't, I wasn't," Serena stammered. Alex sighed and crossed her arms. She brought her foot to Serena's mouth, pressing the gleaming black dress shoe against Serena's lips.

"Stop that, or you will find your mouth less free than before." She took about a minute to enjoy the sight Serena's beautiful face, half covered by her narrow tipped, long shoe. She made a mental note to remember to wear clean shoes at a future date, ones that could be stuffed in Serena mouth, after she was done licking them clean.

She removed her foot and leaned down, resting her arms on her knees.

"I'm sure if you were in control, you'd be able to use that against me." She traced a few circles with her finger around Serena's clit, avoiding direct contact. Serena's moans had raised an octave.

"But you're not. And I don't like to be toyed with. Especially not by my toy. That's why we have punishments, little pet." She let her finger slip inside Serena, who shrieked and thrashed wildly. She sounded like she was trying to say something, but it was too hard to hear amongst the shrieking and crying.

"What's that?" Alex said, slowly dipping her finger in and out. "I can't hear you, you'll need to speak a bit more clearly. You just sound like a whining puppy with those little noises."

"Come," Serena gasped. "I want to come, Master."

"Who wants to come?" asked Alex, feigning confusion. She leaned her back against the leg of the desk as she continued to torturously tease Serena.

"Your pet, please. Let your pet come, it wants to come, please, it'll do anything..." Serena fell quiet, except for her shallow, quick breathing which she couldn't control.

"Anything, huh." Alex let her finger dip down to Serena's ass. "I think I'll let the anything part come before your orgasm. What do you say?"

Before Serena could open her mouth, Alex had stuffed the ball gag back in, threw Serena around and fastened it from behind.

"You knew it never mattered what you had to say," she hissed, her face right next to Serena's ear. "I'm going to teach you to appreciate an orgasm tonight."

Serena shivered. She knew what that meant. It was for when Alex wanted to watch her lose all semblance of self control, any dignity or composure, reduced to a panting animal that would sacrifice itself just to come. She should have guessed, when Alex had kept her waiting so long. Tonight would be a lesson in patience, with the cruelest of teachers.

to be continued...

MonaHaze
MonaHaze
25 Followers