Office Politics

Story Info
Tom has a plan but gets more than he bargained for.
5.1k words
4.14
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting alone at the corner table, waiting for Randy, a work colleague, to arrive. He wasn't sure how to broach the subject as he was going to present him with the opportunity he knew Randy had been waiting for. All it needed was for him to spread the rumour that Thomas knew to be true (as he had a photo on his cell phone) that the arrogant bitch "Miss James" - as she insisted being called - was screwing Bill Tyson, a company Vice President, to get a promotion.

If the little weasel did his job properly, the bitch would be gone, Thomas would get her job and Randy would be promoted to a position Thomas knew he would screw up sooner, rather than later. In that event he was aware that Randy's immediate supervisor (who was one of Thomas's oldest friends and had no tolerance for failure) would fire his ass in a heartbeat. That would tie up the loose ends and no one would be any the wiser. As an added bonus, Bill Tyson would be compromised as well.

Not a bad plan, Thomas thought, getting rid of both that stuck-up bitch and ruining Bill Tyson.

Bill Tyson, who had been screwing his wife before she was injured in the car crash that left her a vegetable.

Bill Tyson, who she was on her way to meet when it happened.

Bill Tyson, who hadn't the decency to even send flowers to the hospital.

Thomas was not usually a vindictive person but in this case both revenge and greed had played its part in bringing out the very worst in him. While it was going to work in his favour and he revelled in their downfall, he still despised himself for doing it. The only upside was that Bill Tyson's reputation would be in tatters and he would probably be fired too.

He was just musing this over when he was interrupted by the waitress.

"More coffee?"

He was about to say no without looking up when he caught sight of her in a mirror. He saw a plain girl, about his own age, with the body of a goddess.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Linda Hunt had been a successful underwear model until her drunken bully of a husband had started beating her soon after they were married and no one wanted to employ a body model with bruises.

He had been an Army sergeant and a bully, killed in a training 'accident' nearly three years ago. Foul play was suspected but the Army couldn't find enough evidence to bring charges so the men under his command were dispersed to other units.

She now earned a living with her meagre army pension and this shitty waitress job, as being out of it for so long, she couldn't get any modelling work.

Thomas read her name tag.

"Yes please Linda. Can I call you Linda?"

Linda thought - Cheek, still not too bad on the eye.

"That's my name, use it if you wish."

"Hi Linda, I'm Thomas - Tom to my friends, please call me Tom."

At this point Randy walked in and the conversation turned to normal customer/waitress banter.

Thomas outlined his plan to Randy for the removal of "Miss James" and the reward of a promotion for him. As expected, he was being blinded by the chance of more prestige and a bigger salary. Of course, Tom told Randy, the picture didn't come from me - if anybody asks, tell them it was sent anonymously.

Over the next couple of weeks, while 'The plan' was being put into play, Tom visited the cafe regularly. He got to know Linda better and, finding out she was a widow, finally asked her out. At first she put him off but after the third time he asked, she accepted.

As she got to know Tom they exchanged life stories.

Linda had married young. It wasn't until after they were married that she found out that her hansom soldier, like most bullies, liked to be dominated when sober. It was only when he came home drunk the beatings would happen.

Tom seemed nice. He told her about his wife's accident and how she was now in a care home unable to recognise him or do anything for herself. As she would never recover, Tom had decided he would never divorce her, even though her family thought he should and move on with his life.

Linda for her part told Tom about Hank and how she had changed since her marriage, getting to enjoy being dominant in bed. Tom found this intriguing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was after the Halloween party arranged by some of her friends from the modelling world that things really changed. They arrived back at her place and as the door shut he kissed her as usual, only this time she placed his hand on her breast. She whispered, "It's been so long, Stay." Tom could feel her soft warm flesh, topped with a firm bud as he started to massage the needy part. She led his hand under her top and then kissed him with an intensity she had not shown before. He moved his hand back to her breast only to find it naked, as he had suspected all evening. All he could think of now was how much he wanted to fuck her brains out.

She practically dragged him into the bedroom and with a wild look in her eyes whispered "Take me, big boy." Tom, who by now was rampant, needed no second invitation. He threw her on the bed, lifted her skirt to find she had no panties on either, dropped his pants (he had gone commando too) and roughly entered her.

He thrust away, every move matched by her until he could hold out no longer. He started to pull out but she grabbed his ass and squealed "In me you dirty bastaaaaaaaaad, in meeee."

With several enormous thrusts he shot his load as she shuddered to her climax, dragging her nails across his butt, drawing blood.

As they lay there panting from the exertion she looked at him and sighed "I needed that, what took you so long?"

As his cum leaked out, she scooped some of it up and sucked it into her mouth, rolling it around before swallowing it, then she savagely kissed him. He tasted the mixture of both of them on her lips and was surprised how good it was. He wanted more, so started down her body to the source, sucking on her tits on the way down. There was no love or finesse; it was pure lust on both their parts. As he reached her pussy she drew up her knees again and opened her legs to allow access.

He teased her clit then went in for the kill, sucking and slurping until she was empty. Before moving away he pushed a finger into her backdoor, to be greeted with a loud "Oh God, that's goooooood, stick another in." He did as he was told and started moving them in and out as she squirmed, shouting "Your cock, your cock, I want your cock, fuck my arse, right now."

Tom, now rampant again, took out his fingers, flipped her over, dragged her to her knees and stuck his cock all the way in with one mighty thrust. Pumping in and out he soon felt his nuts tighten and a second load was sent on its way to coat the inside of her back passage.

As he pulled out she moaned "I'll get you for that, you dirty, dirty, lovely bastard!!"and flopped down, legs apart, now utterly exhausted.

Tom couldn't resist, he dived for her pussy and started to tongue fuck her.

"STOP IT!"

Her voice had a hard edge he hadn't heard before.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Her voice even harder.

Tom didn't like taking orders so as he stopped he slapped her butt hard, leaving a red hand mark.

All he heard was a soft "Yeah, oh yeah."

He lay beside her and she hugged him so tight it almost crushed his ribs.

When he woke next morning they were still partially dressed. The look on her sleeping face was one of utter contentment.

As he got up to go to the bathroom she stirred. Opening her eyes - she has beautiful eyes he thought, she let out a soft sigh and said quietly "You took advantage of me last night you dirty pig; when are you going to do it again?" then "Do you want some coffee, or more of the same?"

Tom replied sharply "Me...? Me? Took advantage of you? I don't think so, you dirty cow!"

Then, in a softer tone, "More of the same I hope. I'll call in sick; we'll have that coffee and see what develops."

She looked at his cock, now rampant again and giggled.

After the coffee and a light breakfast he told her he needed to go home to change but would be back inside an hour. At the door she whispered "Hurry back, last night was the wonderful, I want to do it again - soon."

"You're insatiable: I like it! Just keep it warm for me."

With that he left.

Linda thought Tom would be a good fuck but she didn't realise how good until she had him inside her. She was going to make him pull out but when it came to it she got so carried away, she lost it. Luckily her pills were still in date.

She felt the happiest she had ever been, especially after he slapped her butt. Remembering the sudden sting and the pleasure it gave her she thought - I'll show him something today he'll never forget.

She got the tightly stopped bottle down from the cupboard and noted it was half full thinking, I must get some more. She had used it on Hank to 'help' him sleep whenever he came home drunk. It made the beatings shorter. This time she only needed a small amount as she wanted Tom to come round fairly quickly.

True to his word, Tom arrived back within the hour and was greeted by the sight of Linda in a simple shift dress. She suggested they go to the local supermarket as she needed some things to make lunch for them both. In reality she wanted Tom to get cold so she could make him a nice hot cup of coffee.

They walked hand-in-hand to the shop, bought the goods and walked back. The snow was almost ankle deep and it was bitterly cold, so when they got back Linda made the coffee, putting some of the liquid from her bottle into Tom's cup.

Ten minutes later Tom started to feel dizzy. Linda suggested he lay down until it passed. She helped him onto her bed and as he looked up at her everything went black. When he came round, he realised he was gagged, tied hand and foot to the bed and stark naked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Linda was standing next to him dressed in a black and pink Basque, a matching black lace mini thong, suspenders, black stockings and thigh-high leather boots.

"Oh, awake now are we? And who said you could go to sleep?"

He had heard that hard tone in her voice last night.

"Afraid are we?"

Tom decided to play along and nodded.

"Well, you need to be!"

She drew from behind her back a plaited leather riding whip.

Tickling his balls with it, she said "It took you too long to ravish me. For that you get six strokes. Do you agree?"

Tom shook his head.

"Wrong answer - for that you get nine strokes."

Tom put on his best frightened face as she raised her whip and brought it down softly on his thigh. The next three strokes were also on his thighs. Stroke number five landed on his flaccid cock and he flinched. She moved on to his nipples, slapping them once each and the last two strokes falling on his balls.

"Now, for trying to tongue fuck me, I'll take the gag off and you will eat me out. If you refuse, cry out or if you don't do a good job you'll get more of the same!"

Tom nodded.

With that she removed the gag and moving her thong to one side, straddled him and lowered herself down on his face.

He licked, kissed and nibbled all along her slit. He teased her clit until she shuddered and came violently. After that he started again, only on her rosebud, rimming it until she came again.

She climbed off saying "You can do much better than that!"

Untying him she ordered "Turn over worm!"

Tom did as ordered and she re-tied him. Picking up her whip she laid it on his back.

"What are you going to do now?"

"Don't speak to me, slimeball. Only speak when I tell you and then only Yes Mistress or No Mistress!"

"And if I refuse?" Tom said in a defiant tone.

"Then it will be the worst for you slimeball, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

He lay there, in mock submission and she went to her draw and took out a butt plug, inserting it into Tom's rectum.

"What the hell?"

"I told you not to speak, worm"

She picked up the whip and brought it down on his buttock with a sharp 'Thwack'.

"Ouch, that hurt!"

"Don't be a coward - take your punishment like a man."

Linda brought the whip down again and again, harder each time.

Suddenly, and for no reason, she stopped. Removing the plug, she untied his hands and pointed to his clothes saying "You can get dressed now."

He did as he was told, expecting this to be another twist in her game but she led him back into the living room and sat him down. Disappearing into the bedroom, she re-appeared a couple of minutes later back in her shift dress.

Sitting down next to Tom, she slipped her hand in his and asked softly

"Take me, gently please."

He was starting to get used to the double life Linda seemed to be leading, at first domineering and then utterly submissive.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tom started to lead her back to the bedroom but she didn't move. Remembering how her husband treated her he thought perhaps she is waiting for him to be rougher, so he pulled her sharply and she started to follow him meekly.

He kissed her and as the parted she had the same wild look in her eyes but just stood there. Tom read this as submission and pushed her back onto the bed, clawing at her dress.

She took it off and underneath was still dressed in her dominant clothes, only without the thong.

She lay there, knees drawn up, legs apart, waiting for him.

All she said was "Please."

He undressed and as he turned to put his clothes on the chair she must have seen the welts on his buttocks and legs.

"Did 'she' do that?"

Tom played along.

"Yes"

"Come over here, I'll kiss it better."

She sat up and started lightly kissing all along the welts whilst her hand snaked round the front caressing his cock. When she finished 'making it better' she turned him round, kissed his cock from crown to balls then laid back on the bed again and waited.

Tom wanted her, she could see that, so why wasn't he taking his pleasure with her? It was there for the taking. All she wanted now was to make it right for what that other vicious bitch had done to him. Instead of just ramming his cock in and 'having his way' he was standing there looking at her strangely. This was unnerving her. Eventually - it seemed like ages - he lay down beside her and cuddling her, kissed her ear. This made her even more perplexed.

Then it became clear, he wanted to give her as much pleasure as she wanted to give him. She started to sob, uncontrollably.

"There there now. Stop that, I'm not going to hurt you"

This had the opposite effect, she just sobbed more.

He held her tight until she stopped and when she did he kissed her, his tongue seeking hers as she opened up to him. They lay there kissing and cuddling for the longest time until he was sure she had calmed down.

He then planted little kisses all over her face and neck, starting down towards her breasts. Undoing the first pink bow he slipped his hand under her Basque to where her tit lay in waiting. Hank was never this gentle she thought then decided not to think of him again. Tom had replaced him now and she would give all of herself to him, if he would have her.

Sucking, nibbling and caressing her breasts he continued playing until, try as she might - she couldn't help herself - she started to squirm with pleasure, moaning and panting, as if she had run a marathon.

"More, More, I want more"

Tom took this as his cue. Undoing each bow one at a time, slowly he made his way to her womanhood nipping at her navel on the way down.

Letting go of her tits and holding on to her hips, he kissed all the way down her slit then, easing his tongue between her outer lips started to massage her inner lips.

Moving Oh so slowly upward, he lapped his way to the top. Linda had never felt the sensations Tom was giving her and she climaxed, even before he reached her clit. By now she was almost frantic for him to enter her but he didn't. Instead he teased her clit sending stronger and stronger shock waves up her body to her brain. Again she climaxed, leaking copious amounts of fluid onto the sheet as she screamed out his name. This is what Tom had been waiting for. He stopped playing with her clit, moved down to taste her offering and then entered her with his tongue. There was no rejection now, just wild thrashing about.

Removing his tongue he placed the tip of his cock where his tongue had been moments earlier and with a slight push he was in. This was like an electric jolt to Linda. She clamped her legs round his waist and drew him all the way in, grabbing his hands and putting them back on her tits, where they belonged. When he was fully in she rubbed her clit against his body before he started to withdraw.

Fiercely she wrapped her arms around him and held on for dear life. She knew she was getting the best sex she had ever had! She also knew, for her, this was not just any old fuck. This was something she had needed since losing her virginity to that other prick. This was something the bastard had never been able to make her feel. For her, this was love.

They started off slow and deep, gradually speeding up until they were lost in a cloud of pure sexual passion. Linda was yelling at the top of her lungs, "Omygod, fuck, fuck, Omygod, screw me deeper, nail me to the bed, screw me to the floor, don't stop, give it to meeee." then "I love it, I love it you dirty fucker."

Then as she came the words just tumbled out, "Oh Tom I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tom looked down at her lying on the bed knees drawn up and legs open wide. He knew she expected him to 'use' her in retaliation for what her alto-ego did to him, regardless of what she said earlier. His cock was throbbing and he should have just shoved it in and enjoyed the short term thrill. For some strange reason he decided he couldn't do it. The wild look in her eyes had gone and had been replaced with a look of resignation.

He lay next to her and started kissing her ear. At first she lay there trembling. Then she started to sob.

He said something like "Don't cry, I won't hurt you."

Tom thought she was frightened he was going to hurt her. Nothing was further from the truth. She expected him to take his revenge for what the 'other' Linda did to him. At the least she expected a severe slapping or a sexual attack, almost rape, as that's what Hank would have done.

When she calmed down Tom wanted to show her that he wasn't angry at her, even if he was still smarting from the whipping.

He also wanted to show her what a 'good' sex life could be like. He set out to give her the best time he could.

After they came down from their sexual highs, they cuddled together until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Tom woke first and glanced at the sleeping form next to him. She lay there looking utterly serene. Tom decided he needed to lay some ground rules as he was growing very close to Linda but he had resolved he wasn't going to be struck with a whip again.

It was now Saturday. Linda explained it was their busiest day so she had to go to work. Tom arranged to pick her up after her shift and bring her home to change. He was going to take her to a restaurant and then on to his apartment where he wanted to talk to her on 'his' territory.

He wanted to tell her that while he enjoyed some of their play but he was not into the whipping thing and wouldn't be playing that game again. If she wanted to keep the relationship going she would have to lose that aspect of it.

His stance would be - Domineering Yes, Masochism No.

He would also tell her that treating her roughly was not really in his nature so he would not be slapping her in anger, but only in a playful way and he would NOT be beating her.

Then he would tell her bluntly - Take it or leave it.

12