Office Politics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had bought the webcams at the weekend. Daniel and I had had a lot of fun on the Sunday, videoing ourselves making love and then playing the video back to get us in the mood to make love again. While Mr Jones and Mrs Ellis had been in their meeting I had concealed two web cams at the back of the office, so that the viewer would see Mr Jones's face but would not see my half-open blouse. I had removed the web cams before leaving, while Mr Jones was in the toilet cleaning himself up. The web cams fed into a powerful computer used about once a month by Research department.

Daniel had installed a trojan on this computer, in case he ever ran short of processing power at home. When I got to my flat I dialled in through the Internet and used the trojan to tell the computer to encrypt the files and email them to my machine. All I had to do then was to use the trojan to delete the files in Research department and use my own computer to edit them and create the CD.

Mr Jones watched the video it right through to the end. He turned to me, ashen-faced. "What do you want?" he asked. I suppose he thought I wanted to ruin his career or to blackmail him.

"Nothing," I said, "yet! I want you to stop trying to rub yourself against my breasts every five minutes. And if I put in a request for a transfer out of this section I want you to approve it."

He cheered up now he knew I was not after revenge. "Of course!" he said, "No problem. And I am very sorry about last night. I do not know what came over me. What shall we do with this?" He took the CD out of his computer, holding it is if it was an unexploded bomb.

"Keep it as a souvenir," I said, "but don't leave it where your kids can find it." I was back at my desk before Mrs Ellis got back with the post. If she thought the atmosphere was a bit strained she did not say anything.

... to be continued ...

12