Office Politics Pt. 02

Story Info
What will Katy do to get Ben a promotion?
2.3k words
69.8k
17
3

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Ben and Katy's experience with George was quite different to that of Ben's rival, Jeff. Katy wasn't a meek mouse of a wife, she was a successful corporate lawyer and very ambitious to make money, and she didn't care what she had to do to get it.

"You need to get this promotion Ben, your salary is now way behind mine, and I need you to keep up. What's your plan?"

"I don't have a plan at the moment Katy. Jeff is much more experienced than me, so he's almost certain to get the job." Jeff replied in a defeated tone.

"Well, that's a bit defeatist, don't you think. We have to find a way for you to have an edge over Jeff. How are we going to impress George? What does he want?"

"Nothing, apart from you, that is."

"Do you think he really fancies me?"

"Of course, but surely you aren't thinking of sleeping with him to get me a promotion?" Ben didn't like the direction of this conversation.

"I might, if I have to, but hopefully I can stop short of that. You must invite George to dinner, say this Saturday, and I'll wear something sexy and flirt with him, while you cook."

"Ok, I'll invite him."

The next day in the office Ben invited George to dinner, and mentioned that he would be cooking.

"So, am I going to spend time alone with your gorgeous wife while you slave away in the kitchen?"

"Something like that." Ben replied apprehensively.

"Tell her to dress sexy, it'll be good for your career."

"Will do boss, see you Saturday."

Ben had severe misgivings about the enterprise, but Katy was difficult to stop once she made her mind up.

At precisely 7:30pm on the following Saturday evening, George rang the doorbell at Ben and Katy's little house. He carried flowers and two bottles of Prosecco, which he knew was Katy's favourite drink.

"George, welcome to our humble abode, are those for me?" Katy asked, opening the door wide so George could admire her gorgeous body.

"It's all for you Katy," George announced, leaning forward to kiss her on the cheek, "you look good enough to eat."

"Later George, let's open the Prosecco first. Ben honey, put these lovely flowers in water for me, then pour us all some fizz. Come into the lounge George, while Ben gets our drinks sorted."

George immediately noticed the balance of power in their relationship. This was clearly a wife led marriage, and that would definitely have a negative impact on Ben's career. George smiled inwardly at the possibilities which had suddenly opened up for him.

Katy led George over to the sofa and sat down first. As she settled, her short tight dress rode up, revealing most of her exquisite legs, but not quite showing her tiny thong.

She patted the space next to her.

"Come and sit with me and tell me about your life, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Ben speaks so highly of you?"

Just as George sat down Ben arrived with three glasses of fizz and handed them out, keeping one for himself.

"What have you brought your drink in for Ben, you're supposed to be cooking? And don't drink all my Prosecco, there's plenty of red wine for you. Now, where were we George?"

"You seem to have Ben well under control, does he ever rebel?" George asked, testing the water.

"If he did, I would put a stop to it straight away. Let's talk straight George, what do we need to do to get Ben his promotion?"

"Wow, you don't mess about. I think you know what I want, so the ball is in your court, so to speak."

As George waited for Katy's answer, Ben came in and announced that dinner was ready, so the topic was put on hold while they filed into the cramped dining room.

"George, you come and sit over here, next to me. Ben you sit near the door, so you can jump up to get the next course."

Katy had arranged the chairs so that George was right next to her, while Ben was on the far side of the table, near the door. As she sat down her skirt rode up a little, exposing her smooth brown legs to about mid thigh. The top of her flower print summer dress was low enough to show some brown skinned cleavage which George surveyed, enjoying the view of her well developed breasts, far bigger than Ann's meagre pair.

"Enjoy the charcuterie George, would you like some red wine, now we are eating?" Ben asked, trying to become part of the event.

"Red sounds good Ben, what have you got?"

"There's a Fleurie, or a Chateau Neuf Du Pape?"

"The Fleurie will be fine thanks, can I pour you some more fizz Katy?" George enquired, picking up the bottle and leaning across her to pour into her flute glass.

Once he had finished pouring he put the bottle down, but stayed turned towards Katy, gazing down her dress.

"The rolling hills of Burgundy," he said, smiling, "make such elegant wine, don't you think Ben?"

"Yes, true." Ben responded, slightly uncomfortable with his bosses blatant ogling of his wife.

All three settled in to eating their starters, several saucissons, salami, pate, bread, cornichons and so on. They chatted about politics, television and films.

When they were all finished, Ben got up to take the plates away, and bring in the main courses. George topped up Katy's fizz again, once more enjoying the view down her top.

"Do you like them George?" Katy asked in a teasing voice.

"Very much Katy, I want to see them fully naked, in fact I want to see all of you fully naked."

"Well, not today, but one day maybe."

George settled back in his chair and placed his right hand on to Katy's leg, just above her knee, he pressed his hand down, but couldn't move it up her thighs as they were clamped tight together.

Ben returned with two plates of boeuf bourguignon for George and Katy, and he froze when he saw that George had his hand between Katy's knees.

"Glad you are here Ben, please ask your wife to open her legs a little, so I can get to her pussy."

Ben was dumbstruck. He couldn't believe that his boss would be so bold as to ask him to do something like that.

"Do you want a promotion or are you going to stay a junior accountant for the rest of your life? Ask her."

"Katy, would you please open your legs a little, so George can get to your pussy." Ben felt so completely humiliated, but he was also desperate to get a promotion, so Katy would respect him again.

"If that's what you want darling, is it what you want?"

"Yes Katy, it's what I want."

"Yes what?"

"Sorry, yes please, I want you to open your legs." Ben was totally humiliated.

"There you go George," Katy opened her legs and smiled at George, "enjoy. Ben, stop gawping and bring your own plate!"

George started stroking Katy between her legs, she was wearing a tiny thong, and the feeling of his fingers stroking over her clit was becoming intoxicating. She decided to reciprocate, and placed her hand on his lap. She could feel a definite bulge, and as she started to massage it, she could feel it growing harder. It quickly became clear that he had some serious equipment down there, and Katy grew even more excited with the realisation that she would eventually feel George's monster thrust up inside her, and the best part was that Ben would have to ask her to do it.

Ben returned from the kitchen holding his own plate, and as he entered the room the sight in front of him made him stop dead in the doorway and just stare open mouthed. George clearly had his hand between Katy's legs, and his little finger was playing with her pussy. Katy had her left hand on George's crotch and was massaging a large bulge.

"Don't just stand there gawping, sit down so we can all eat."

Ben sheepishly sat down, and started to eat. George needed his right hand to eat, so he had to remove it from between Katy's legs, but Katy could just use her right hand to eat, leaving her left hand free to continue fondling George's Crown Jewels.

George took a sip of his wine.

"This Fleurie has an interesting extra bouquet Ben, it tastes as though it comes from somewhere much further south than Burgundy, what do you think?"

"Mine just tastes of Fleurie George, but then I haven't had my right hand between my wife's legs this evening."

"Are you suggesting that Eau de Katy adds to the bouquet George?" Katy asked.

"I am indeed, a big improvement I think."

This remark seemed to put a dampener on the atmosphere, Ben was embarrassed, George was being driven to distraction by Katy's hand, and Katy was determined to have control of the evening.

The rest of the main course was consumed quickly, with only sporadic small talk.

"That was very nice Ben, well done." George complimented Ben, whilst sliding his right hand back between Katy's legs.

"Go and get the pudding Ben, what's the matter with you?"

Ben quickly returned from the kitchen with three creme brûlées, and once again George had to stop playing between Katy's legs, and this time Katy let go of his cock.

"I hope Eau de Katy improves puddings as well as wine." Katy commented.

"I'm sure everything would be improved by your exquisite scent." George replied.

"You are such a sweetie George, and you've still got a hard-on, even without my helping hand."

"My cock is really missing your hand Katy, please put it back."

"Let's go upstairs and discuss this in comfort. Ben, pour us some cognacs when you've finished clearing up, then you can watch TV while you wait for us."

Katy picked up her glass and held out her hand for George to accompany her to the bedroom."

George followed eagerly, walking up the stairs behind Katy, salivating at the view of her two perfect bum cheeks in front of his face. She walked straight into the bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Take off your trousers and your pants and lie on the bed, I'm going to give you the best blow job you've ever had." Katy promised, licking her lips suggestively.

Never one to turn down sex, George stripped totally, and swiftly, throwing his clothes onto a nearby chair.

Katy stripped to her bra and thong.

"This is as naked as I'm getting today."

"I'm not complaining." George replied, grinning.

Katy climbed onto the bed and straddled George's head, lowering her pantie clad pussy onto George's face. George started to lick her pussy through the silky material, bathing in the exquisite scent of an aroused woman.

Katy, for her part, was squeezing and massaging George's balls, while licking the head of his cock very gently. This was a technique she often used on Ben, and had used on previous lovers as well.

George was getting excited almost straight away.

"I'm getting so close, please take me in your mouth."

Katy didn't reply, she relaxed her weight onto her new lover's face, almost suffocating him, and lowered her head onto his rampant cock, before starting a rhythmic up and down blow job.

George was so close to the edge as a result of all the time Katy had spent stroking him during dinner, that it was no surprise when he erupted in Katy's warm slippery mouth. Katy slowed her head movements, but increased her ball massaging, squeezing all the cum out of George's testicles.

When George stopped convulsing, Katy climbed off him and grabbed a bottle of water from beside her bed, taking a long drink to wash down the cum.

"Was that ok?" Katy enquired.

"It was fabulous. I thought I was going to suffocate, but I just didn't care!"

"Ha ha, well that was a down payment. Now we need to see something positive from you, before you get any more fun with me."

"That's fair, and I can promise that there will be good news on Monday, a step in the right direction, ok?"

"Sounds good to me, let's get dressed and join poor Ben."

"Before we do, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, fire away."

"Assuming I give Ben a promotion, and a big salary increase, say to £50k, will I get to fuck you?"

"You definitely will get to fuck me, I'm looking forward to it."

"Wow, so am I!"

They both quickly dressed and rejoined Ben in the lounge. Over a good cognac George spoke to Ben seriously.

"Come and see me on Monday morning at ten. I'll have some good news for you, Katy has just kick started your career."

"That's brilliant, I'll be there, thank you."

"Thank your wife, not me. I'll get off now."

George finished his cognac, grabbed his jacket and left.

"Sorry you had to do all that Katy, I'm really grateful that you've got me this opportunity. What did you have to do up there in the bedroom?"

"I just gave him a hand job my darling, so not so awful. I'm really horny now though, any chance we could go to bed, and you can fuck me senseless."

"I'm horny too, let's do it."

Even as they climbed the stairs Katy couldn't get the image of George's big cock from her head, and she also couldn't forget his charm and confidence. He may have been sixty, but he was ten times sexier than her husband, and she was really looking forward to him fucking her.

Ben and Katy had sex. Ben thought about what they had all been up to that evening, and he couldn't get out of his head an image of George fucking Katy. Katy just thought about George fucking her.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey devilspy.

There you go again, whining and bitching. You're a fucking moron that needs to learn to keep his sewer mouth shut.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

I'm not into the whole cuckold thing. Depending on my mood I can enjoy the stories at times, but I don't get it. I will say that I respect this guy more than the other guy. I know that sounds weird but I have a reason. The other guy pimped out his wife for success. This guy at least let it be her choice as to what she did. It's hard to respect either guy, but if I had to put them in order this guy would come first.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls

The admin will deal with them. The story was again rushed and cuckold should have been involved. Such as seeing his hot wife sucking and swallow the boss's big thick load. She could have kissed hubby after. Also hubby's hard little boy dick and his want to help her suck should have been more humiliation for him. Now that cuckold's wife has raised the stakes, what is Ann willing to do? LOL

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories