Office Politics Pt. 03

Story Info
Katy finally pays for Ben's promotion.
4.8k words
68.7k
19
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

Monday morning Jeff knocked on George's office door, and went in.

"Aah, Jeff, glad you're here, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with your wife. I always thought she was a bit of a mouse, but she showed great spirit on Saturday, she was a good sport, if you know what I mean."

Jeff was almost speechless, but he was determined to press the advantage.

"I actually came in to invite you to lunch on Sunday, it was Ann's idea, she said we should get to know you better. Can you come?"

"I would love to come Jeff, on one proviso," George paused for effect, "Ann must promise to wear a skirt or dress with no knickers, and she'll need to prove it when I arrive."

"Surely you aren't serious?"

"Deadly serious Jeff."

"But she's my wife!" Jeff was incredulous at the audacity of the man.

"That's what makes it so much fun. Let me know her answer tomorrow."

For the rest of the day Jeff couldn't think about anything else, and he hated to admit it, even to himself, but he was incredibly turned on by what George had said, and fervently hoped that Ann would say yes.

"He said what?"

"You have to promise not to wear any knickers, and you have to prove it, I suppose by lifting your skirt to show him." Jeff had his fingers crossed behind his back.

"Surely you aren't seriously expecting me to do that? Was he joking do you think?"

"Sorry, I'm sure he wasn't joking. If you don't do it, my promotion is history, but it's your choice, of course." Jeff still had his fingers crossed, as he waited for Ann's answer.

"I have to say I'm not comfortable to display my private parts to another man."

"I'm not comfortable about it either, but I don't know what else we can do."

"Well, I guess I don't have any choice. You'd better tell him that I'll do it, but he'd better make sure that you get the promotion."

"Thank you so much Ann, I really appreciate you doing this for me."

"It's not for you, it's for us."

"I'll tell him tomorrow."

The next morning Jeff woke with a solid erection. He remembered that he had been dreaming about watching his wife being fucked by a succession of hunky young men. Obviously the idea of his boss seeing Ann's bare pussy was turning him on, which was a surprise to him. He had always thought that fantasies like that were just for perverts, but then perhaps he was a pervert.

Later, in the office, he found himself getting aroused as he was heading for George's office. He had to walk around for a couple of minutes before he could go in to give George the good news. Eventually he shrank sufficiently, so he bolted for George's door.

"So Jeff, do we have a decision? Am I going to be treated to a view of your wife's sex?"

George was thoroughly enjoying Jeff's discomfort, and was looking forward to further humiliating him.

"Yes George, she has said she will do without panties on Sunday, and she will prove it by lifting her skirt."

Jeff's heart was pounding, he was so excited about his wife agreeing to flash to his boss.

"That's excellent news Jeff, I assume she was a bit reluctant, but you aren't reluctant are you?"

"Well, I..."

"Don't deny it, the idea turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does, does that make me a pervert?"

"No Jeff, it makes you normal." George reassured his employee.

For Jeff, the rest of the week seemed to last at least a month. He was so excited at the plans for Sunday lunch, yet at home in the evenings neither Jeff nor Ann mentioned what was going to happen.

Friday evening Ann decided that they had to confront the issue.

"Jeff, what shall I cook on Sunday?" Ann started the discussion in a safe area.

"Roast lamb, everyone loves roast lamb." Jeff was relieved to answer such an un-contentious question.

"Ok, I'll do that. You must buy some good wines, and cognac."

"Next, what am I going to wear?" Ann asked, "I think under the circumstances you can buy me something new, does he want sexy again?"

"Yes, he does, he actually said 'very sexy', and yes, I'm very happy to buy you something knew, we can go shopping on Saturday."

"Good, something for me to be a bit cheerful about. Make sure you've got a decent budget available for me."

"Will do my love."

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Ann accused.

"No, of course not!" Jeff replied, indignantly.

"Yes you are, you pervert. Oh well, we'll each have to get through it in our own way. Let's watch some TV and have some wine to calm us down, I do love you."

"I love you too Ann, you know I do."

Saturday morning Jeff woke with an erection again, although he didn't remember any dreams. He tried to quietly masturbate, but Ann woke, and he assumed his chance of getting relief had just become zero.

"Do you want to play this morning?" Ann asked, meaning did he want to fuck her.

"Really, are you sure?" Jeff couldn't believe she was willing to have sex, was she also turned on?

"Yes, I don't want you walking around town with a hard on, and I don't want you trying to get me into slutty clothes. After you've ejaculated, you'll be a lot less excited about the prospect of displaying me to your boss.

Jeff didn't argue any more, but quickly removed his boxers and climbed on top of Ann, and proffered his hard cock to her waiting vagina. He was a little disappointed that she wasn't wet already, but he pressed on, pushing gently in and out, and after a couple of minutes she started to lubricate and get involved in the fun.

Another couple of minutes, and she was really getting into the action, her breath was ragged, she was moaning with each thrust, and Jeff knew that she was getting close to orgasm.

"Oh Jeff, I'm cumming, don't stop, please don't stop, make me cum!"

"I won't stop, cum for me baby, I'll cum with you!"

"Now!" she yelled, "I'm cumming now!"

Jeff, let his mind go free, and the image of his boss fucking his wife was in his head instantly, and seconds later he began to explode inside his wife's welcoming vagina, and she, for her part, just kept on contracting, driving his orgasm on and on.

Eventually they both slowed, and then stopped. Both exhausted and out of breath.

"Wow!" Jeff exclaimed, "you were really horny!"

"Don't make a mountain out of it, we haven't had sex for ages."

"Ok, I'll leave it. I'll go and shower."

Although Jeff accepted Ann's answer, he was sure that she was also turned on by George's little game, and that it was also becoming their game.

Ann lay in the warm after glow of a fantastic orgasm, and accepted the feeling that she had been trying to deny. She was indeed turned on by what George was making her do, and the best thing about it was the fact that he was making her do it, so she could do things she would never consider doing voluntarily.

Ann's next thought was that Jeff's perversion was actually an advantage for her, it would save her having to pretend to hate every moment on Sunday, she could admit to having fun. Maybe she would give Jeff something to think about.

"So, is it to be a dress, or a skirt and top?" Ann asked as they were walking from the car park to the mall.

"Either would be great," Jeff answered, pointlessly, "let's look at both."

They both wandered around the racks of clothes in several shops. Ann led the way, and asked Jeff's opinion of several possible items of clothing, but he wasn't enthusiastic about any of them.

"What about this dress? Is it too hippy?"

"I think it looks great, and you like hippy things."

"It's a bit see through, but it has to be sexy. I'll try it on, but let's finish looking here first."

They wandered around some more racks, until Jeff found something, a clingy blue dress.

"How about this one my love?"

Jeff thought that both dresses were brilliant, much sexier than things she normally wore, and she would not be wearing any knickers. Despite their morning play, he was getting horny again.

"It's rather short."

"True, but it isn't see through at all."

"Ok, I'll try them both on, I'll take my knickers off so we can assess them properly."

Jeff just stood with his mouth hanging open, watching his wife walking towards the changing room, playing the short phrase over and over in his head. Did she really say that she was going to take her knickers off?

Jeff had to sit on a chair to hide his erection.

Five minutes later she reappeared wearing the thin dress, and with her back to the changing room light, Jeff could see that it wasn't a bit see through, it was completely see through. He could see her pubic hair quite clearly.

Ann walked right up to her husband and held out her hand to give him her underwear.

"Keep these for me. You can decide whether I put them back on or leave them off."

Ann smiled at her husband as he sat on the chair staring at her sex.

"It's really see through, isn't it?"

"Yes!"

"I think it's too brazen. I'll try the short one."

Five minutes later Ann walked out of the changing room in the short dress. Jeff thought she looked fantastic, as did a couple of other husbands who were waiting for their frumpy wives.

"You look amazing," Jeff enthused, "truly stunning."

"Thank you Jeff, you don't think it's a bit too short?"

"It's perfect, George will love it."

"I think I'll be flashing my bare pussy a lot of the time, but we can't seem to find anything else which is sexy. Let's buy it and go home."

Jeff was totally thrilled and very erect at the prospect of his demure and reserved librarian wife wearing such a short dress, and no knickers in front of his boss.

Jeff and Ann drove home in silence, but, once inside the door, Ann grabbed Jeff, pulled his head towards her, and gave him the most passionate, sensual kiss she had given him for years.

"Are you horny?" Ann asked.

"Yes, very horny. Can I make love to you?"

"No," she replied emphatically, "but you can screw me, fuck my brains out, just make sure you make me cum really hard, or you'll be tasting your own cum for hours."

"Let's go" Jeff replied.

Jeff and Ann's lovemaking wasn't the usual routine coupling of married people, it was pure animal lust. Ann tore off her clothes and lay back on the bed with her legs wide apart, and Jeff ripped off his own clothes and dived on top of her, stabbing his hard cock straight into her wet compliant cunt. He fucked her hard and fast from the outset, and after only a few minutes he knew that he wasn't going to last much longer.

Jeff forced his mind away from images of his boss seeing his wife's pussy, and his boss fucking his wife in front of him. He thought about work, tax rules, and other boring things, and managed to slow himself down a bit, which worked well enough because a couple of minutes later he recognised the signs that his wife was getting close to her orgasm.

As Ann went over the edge into her climax she called out George's name, shouting for him to fuck her. That was it for Jeff, he climaxed in seconds, and his emission just kept on spurting and spurting.

"I thought that would make you spurt. Were you thinking about him seeing my pussy, and then fucking me?"

"At first I was, but I was getting close too soon for you, so I thought about boring accountancy. Then you shouted George's name, and that was it, I couldn't stop."

"I think it's really funny that you are so turned on by this. You should have told me a long time ago, we might have had some fun. Oh well, I know now. Anyway, I'm still horny, so you need to get that tongue to work, I hope you don't mind the taste of your own cum. Actually, that isn't true, I don't care one way or the other."

Jeff turned around so he was kneeling on the bed alongside his wife's right breast. He placed his left arm between his wife's legs to support him, with his right hand on the bed to the right of her hip. He leaned down closer to her excited pussy, seeing his own cum oozing out of her messy sex. He could smell her sexual arousal, and also the slightly metallic odour of his own ejaculate. There was also a slight background smell from her bum.

He loved every odour, everything about the view, he paused, enjoying the heady moment.

"Get on with it, I'm horny. I'm going to hold your balls, since they are right here beside me. Each time I cum, I'll squeeze them hard. If you slacken, I'll give a sharp squeeze. Now start."

Jeff moved closer to the moist temple. The exquisite odour became more intense as he closed in on his goal. He started to slowly lick, gathering up the globs of ejaculate, slurping them into his mouth, swallowing his own seed.

He worked his tongue further and further into the goo which filled her steaming cave. Once his tongue had succeeded in burying itself fully inside her excited vagina, he withdrew and started licking over and around her hard clit. It was like a mini cock, erect and sensitive.

"Oh God, that feels so good Jeff, you're going to make me cum again, really soon, don't stop, keep licking like that, that's it, that's the spot."

Jeff kept on licking his wife's clit, and only thirty or forty seconds later she was climbing towards her second orgasm. She was still holding his balls, and as she got more excited she started to squeeze. She squeezed harder and harder as her orgasm got closer and closer.

Jeff was really in pain, he didn't think he could stand her squeezing any harder, but he also knew that if he stopped licking when she was so close to a climax, she would tear his balls right off, so he licked faster and faster, hoping to speed up her climax.

And then the climax arrived. Ann screamed in ecstasy, and squeezed Jeff's balls even harder. Jeff started screaming in agony, unable to bear the pain in his balls, trying to get away from his climaxing wife.

Ann, determined not to have her orgasm ruined, used her free left hand to pull Jeff's head tight between her legs, and Jeff's screaming right into her pussy caused a delicious vibration which reignited her fading orgasm.

She kept on cumming, and she kept on squeezing and Jeff kept on screaming. To Jeff it seemed like an endless vicious circle, while Ann knew it was the best orgasm she'd ever had.

Eventually the orgasm wound down, and Ann let go of her husband's wounded balls. Jeff was crying from the pain, and Ann was suddenly struck with horror at what she had done to her husband's balls.

"Oh my God Jeff, I'm so sorry, whatever came over me, what is this man doing to us, I'm so sorry darling? Please forgive me."

It took Jeff a few more minutes to regain his composure, during which time Ann cuddled and kissed her husband, apologising over and over.

"It's ok Ann, we both got carried away, you just squeezed too hard, please don't do it that hard next time."

"Next time, what do you mean next time, surely you're not suggesting we do that again?"

"I thought you enjoyed it?"

"I did, it was the best orgasm I've ever had, but I really hurt you."

"Well, I want to give you that much pleasure again, and I was really turned on, so I'd like to do it again, if you promise not to squeeze quite so hard."

"Ok, I'll try. What are we doing about dinner?"

"Let's go out for a curry."

"Sounds good, no sexy clothes I'm afraid, and it'll be Granny knickers if you want me to wear a skirt, we've had enough excitement for one day."

"Ok darling, now get dressed, I'm going to shower."

Jeff and Ann went to the local tandoori, and ordered what they always ordered, and talked about mundane things. They checked that they had everything for Sunday lunch, and Ann gave Jeff a list of chores to complete before George arrived.

They didn't talk about Ann wearing a short dress and no knickers, or about anything sexy at all.

When they got home they both watched TV, then at eleven thirty Ann announced that she was ready for bed, and Jeff got up and went with her, turning off the TV and tidying up as they went.

When they were ready to go to sleep Ann kissed Jeff gently on the lips before speaking.

"Jeff darling, whatever happens tomorrow, please remember that I love you and always will."

"And I also love you, and I'm sorry I got you into this."

"You don't have to say sorry, Goodnight."

"Night."

Sunday morning Jeff woke with a hard on, yet again. Ann repelled his advances though, telling him that she definitely wasn't interested. The eroticism of the previous night had completely evaporated as far as Ann was concerned.

"I'm going to shower," she announced in an annoyed tone, "you can wank if you want, this escapade may not seem so exciting after you've masturbated."

Jeff started stroking his already hard cock, thinking about what was going to happen later, and he was starting to get excited when it occurred to him that his wife was right. If he released his sexual energy before George arrived, watching his wife displaying herself may not seem so sexy.

Ann finished her shower and started to dress in a thong, jeans and a polo shirt.

"Don't worry, I'm not backing out of the deal, I just don't want to get my dress marked while I'm cooking. I haven't got another tarty dress to wear."

Ann was definitely extremely prickly now that the event was about to take place, and Jeff was getting quite nervous.

Jeff set off for the supermarket, to get the last minute stuff which Ann had listed for him, and he was glad to get out of the house, with Ann in that mood. When he got back, he mowed the lawn, and then went in to lay the dining room table.

Ann was well on top of cooking the roast lamb at twelve o'clock, so she took herself upstairs to change. She stripped naked, and then put on a push up white bra, and slipped the short sexy dress over her head, and called Jeff to come and zip her dress at the back.

"Yes my love?" Jeff queried as he arrived in the room, "wow! You look fantastic!"

"Thank you Jeff," Ann answered in a much more gentle and loving voice, "I'm sorry about earlier, I got a bit stressed, I'll be ok, we just have to get through this."

"That's ok my love, I understand."

Jeff zipped up his beautiful wife's sexy short dress, kissing her on the cheek and squeezing her hand.

"I'll just touch up my make up and then I'll be down. If George arrives, pour him a drink."

Jeff went downstairs, feeling a bit less stressed, but just as guilty.

At exactly twelve thirty the door bell rang.

"Jeff, old boy, how the devil are you," George greeted Jeff ebulliently, reaching out to shake his hand, "here's some champagne for the lovely lady."

"Thanks George, I'll pop it into the fridge for now, Ann is still upstairs primping, but she'll be down soon, would you like a beer or some wine?"

"Beer would be good Jeff, I'm really looking forward to seeing Ann."

As Jeff was pouring the beers, Ann came down the stairs and entered the lounge.

"Ann, you look fantastic!" George complimented her, "you should follow my fashion advice in future, rather than wear those boring clothes of yours."

"Thank you George."

"Come here so I can kiss you."

Ann walked over to George feeling as nervous as a virgin on her first date. George wrapped his big strong arms around his nervous victim, pulled her head towards him, and started gently kissing her on the lips.

Jeff came back into the lounge carrying two full pint glasses of beer and stopped dead in his tracks. He was looking at his wife in the arms of his boss, who was kissing her sensuously, as his right hand tracked slowly down Ann's left side, playing across her left breast before carrying on down until it reached her left thigh, where it changed direction to cup the left cheek of her bum. He let go of the back of Ann's head and placed his left hand on her bum as well, and pulled her in to him.

"I can tell that you obeyed my instructions, but I'll still need visual verification, Jeff pour your wife some champagne, we're going to have lots of fun."

"Oh good, I love champagne, is it Moet?"

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12