Office Politics Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it is Ann, I do pay attention you know." George gave her another little kiss.

Jeff was relieved to have something to do, as he had such a hard erection making a tent in his jeans. He couldn't work out how he could be so sickened by seeing George groping his wife's bum, yet also be so turned on by it.

When Jeff got back with the champagne, George was reclining on the sofa as Ann paraded up and down like a catwalk model.

"Jeff, I love how short her dress is, and I'm completely in love with the way her naked arse moves, it really is an epic bum. You must be very proud of her, and I really appreciate you sharing her with me. Ann, why not take your champagne and sit in the chair."

Ann sat down as carefully as she could and just avoided flashing her naked pubes. She took a big gulp of the excellent champagne.

"You'd best bring the bottle in Jeff, if your wife is going to knock it back at that rate, I hope you've got some more?"

"Well, we've got Prosecco, which she also likes." Jeff replied.

"Good, we need to get her a little bit tipsy, don't you think?"

"I guess so." Jeff responded, somewhat reluctantly, not sure he wanted his wife to lose all her inhibitions.

"Not losing your nerve are you Jeff?"

"No George, of course not."

"What about you Ann, getting cold feet?"

"I'm nervous, but I've given my word."

"Finish your drink then, and come over here. That's it, stand in front of me. Now slowly raise the hem of your dress. You have lovely legs Ann, you should show them off more. Keep going, I'm ready to see your pussy now."

Ann was lifting the hem very slowly, putting off the moment when George would have a full view. She had trimmed her bush, but not removed it altogether. She could feel a tingling in her sex, and a slightly warm moist feeling, and she desperately didn't want to let George see that she was excited by what he was making her do.

"It's starting to come into view now Ann, are you excited, I know I am?"

"No, of course not."

"We'll see."

Ann continued the upward movement of the hem until it reached her belly button, at which point she stopped.

"There, are you satisfied now George, seen all you want to?"

"No Ann, I'm nowhere near satisfied. We are going on a journey together, and we've only just started."

"But you said..."

"I never said showing me your pussy was all I wanted, I just said you needed to do it today, or I wouldn't come to lunch. Now open your legs wider apart."

Ann did as he asked, and watched with horrified fascination as he moved his hand between her thighs, until his index finger was touching her slit. He slid it slowly back and forth, in a gentle sawing motion.

"You're quite wet Ann, I'd say that you are definitely turned on. Please don't deny it again. You mustn't lie to me, ok?"

"Ok, sorry."

"Apology accepted. Now finish preparing lunch while I chat with Jeff."

"Yes George." Ann replied, meek and obedient.

"So Jeff, did you enjoy that little show?"

"I guess I did, it made me feel sick with jealousy, but also turned on." Jeff was totally honest.

"Thanks for being honest Jeff. If the rest of this lunch goes well, you can come and see me Monday afternoon for some news. Now, let's have another beer."

Ten minutes later Ann called out to the guys to tell them dinner was ready. Ann had to be seated near the door, so George took the seat next to her, and Jeff had no choice but to sit on the other side of the table. Ann was putting tureens of food onto the table as George slipped his hand up the back of her legs and onto her bare bum. Since the tureens were heavy and hot Ann was powerless to stop George groping her bum. She could have said something, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to.

"Help yourselves guys, while I get the rest." Ann instructed.

When Ann returned she had to reach further across the table to set the vegetables down, so she had her legs slightly apart to keep her balance, and George took advantage by getting his hand between her legs and stroking her pussy. This time Ann didn't rush to do something else, she just stood looking at her husband as George got her more and more excited.

"Jeff, do you know what George is doing to me?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you going to say something?"

"Like what, what can I say?"

"Fair enough." She sat down but kept her legs apart, and George's hand kept playing between her legs for a little while. Eventually he had to stop so he could eat.

"Can you guys keep a secret?" George asked.

"Of course George." Jeff replied.

"I'm thinking of sending Ben to Brazil, there's a lot going on there. It'd be probationary at first, then if it's all going well, it could become permanent. That would open up an opportunity for you Jeff. Do you understand?"

"Yes George, but what do you want from me?"

"You both have to keep saying yes, to whatever I demand, without hesitation. You're getting close now Jeff, don't cock it up."

"Right, ok." Jeff replied, feeling very apprehensive.

They had all finished eating, so Ann got up to clear the plates, and George rose also.

"Let me help you Ann, you've done all the work so far."

"It isn't necessary George." Ann protested.

"I want to do it, Jeff, pour us some cognac, there's a good boy."

George cornered Ann in the kitchen.

"Are you a little drunk Ann?"

"Yes George, I am."

"Good." he said taking her in his arms and kissing her passionately while lifting her dress up again and placing his hand between her legs.

He slid two fingers into her wet pussy and started flicking her clit with his thumb.

"Oh George, that feels so good, don't stop, please don't stop, I'm going to cum."

"Just let it happen, don't fight it."

"Oh George I'm cumming now, please don't stop I'm cumming so much."

George held onto Ann as her orgasm ran it's course, then he removed his hand, letting the dress drop back down.

"You understand what you are going to have to do to get Jeff this job don't you Ann?"

"Yes George, I understand."

"And are you going to do it?"

"I'm not sure, probably."

"I think it's time I went, tell Jeff to see me Monday afternoon."

Ann went back into the dining room as George slipped out of the door.

"You need to see him Monday afternoon, I think it'll be good news."

"Wow."

"Are you horny?" Ann asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, incredibly."

"Come on then, let's go to bed."

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
magicj69magicj69almost 10 years ago
what happened to the other couple?

Didn't the boss already promise the job to the other couple (Ben and wife)? I'm confused with this... seems disjointed and not making sense.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Lousy story...

Whoring the wife to get a promotion, and in the way get humiliated...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I gave you a 2 by mistake.

Crap story

goamz86goamz86almost 10 years ago
More!!

Please continue soon. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a good tape recorder or video and the blackmail would be on the other side

as it is you just describe some mentally ill folks being sick

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Julie My Wife We get married.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
More Stories