Office Politics Pt. 06

Story Info
Ben sets off for Brazil and a new life.
4.9k words
41.4k
12
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers

Ben's Story

After Katy had dropped Ben at Heathrow he made the painfully slow progression through baggage check in, then security, but was finally free to have some lunch in the departures lounge. He decided that it was time to try out his new company credit card, which had a £25k credit limit.

He found a nice restaurant and ordered steak and a carafe of red wine, and relaxed. Ben was beginning to think that this new life might not be so bad after all, so what if Katy was sleeping around, he would have fun too, and he was on expenses.

After his fine lunch it was time to start heading towards the boarding gate, and being in a relaxed state of mind, Ben started to notice how many attractive women there were, heading to the same gate as him, and as he overheard them talking he realised that they were Brazilians. Maybe George was right, perhaps he would enjoy some of the amenities which Brazil had to offer, and he was already crossing his fingers and hoping to sit next to one of these beauties on the plane.

As he boarded the aircraft things got better and better, the cabin crew were mostly female, and they were all gorgeous. There were a couple of gay men, but mostly women.

He found his seat and thanked the God of aircraft seating. His seat was next to the aisle on the central bank of four, and to his right were three seats all occupied by Brazilian women, all of whom were attractive, in a dark sexy Latin way. To his left, across the aisle was a drop dead gorgeous blonde, also apparently Brazilian, but not at all Latin in her looks. She actually looked like a model, and maybe she was, her skin was well tanned, her legs were sensational, and she turned her head towards Ben and smiled a radiant perfect smile displaying perfect white teeth. Ben's heart nearly stopped.

And then the vision spoke.

"Hi, I'm Julia." Her voice had the merest hint of an accent.

"Umm, sorry, Ben." He stuttered, amazed that such a beauty would strike up a conversation with him.

"Is this your first time in Sao Paulo Ben?" she continued.

"First time in Brazil, Julia." He answered, regaining his composure a little.

"So you won't have any idea of the cool places to go, Sao Paolo is a big city, with lots of great clubs, restaurants, and bars. You need a guide I think."

"Are you volunteering Julia?" Ben asked, unable to believe how this was going.

"I might, let's see how we get on, it's a long flight, you might hate me by the time we land."

Ben couldn't imagine ever hating this Goddess, she seemed absolutely perfect, he just couldn't stop looking at her.

To Ben's right, the Latin beauty also wanted to talk to him, so he had to ignore Julia for a little while. This woman didn't speak such perfect English, but it was good enough, and she seemed to take quite a shine to him. She chatted happily to Ben about her trip to England, how much she liked the charming and polite Englishmen, how beautiful everywhere was, and as she made her points she couldn't seem to resist placing her left hand on Ben's upper leg, and as time went on, she was placing her hand higher and higher, presumably for increased emphasis, until, after about half an hour, her hand was actually partly on his cock.

Naturally, Ben started to grow erect, and instead of being horrified, Mariana seemed pleased, flattered, and started leaving her hand over his cock and massaging him as they talked. Ben was in heaven, he got completely lost in her dark sultry eyes as she got him more and more aroused.

"Are you enjoying my hand Ben?" She asked.

"I love your hand, it's getting me so excited." He answered honestly.

"That's good Ben, now, why don't you slip your hand between my legs and see how wet I am."

Ben couldn't believe his ears, but he didn't let that stop him investigating his own personal Amazonian Rain Forest, and forest she was, no Brazilian cut to Mariana's pubic hair, it was a luxuriant forest, with no garments impeding his exploration. Every part of her jungle was humid, hot and lush with undergrowth.

One of the gay male crew walked down the aisle towards Ben and Mariana purposefully, carrying a British Airways blanket.

"I think we need to preserve a little modesty, don't you?" he asked while placing the blanket over both their laps, "ooh, a sweet little one, that would be just the right size for my arse, let me know if you are interested."

The camp crew member continued fondling Ben's cock for a few moments before reluctantly moving away.

Mariana reached under the blanket and took hold of Ben's cock again.

"You're still hard, did you enjoy being groped by a man?" Mariana asked, teasing Ben.

"No, not at all!" Ben protested.

"It feels as if you did. Anyway, I need your hand between my legs again."

Ben sank his right hand between the legs of his horny Brazilian friend and began flicking her engorged clit, getting her very excited very quickly. Ben was struck by how big her clitoris was, he was sure that he'd never touched a bigger one, and for that matter, he'd never encountered a pussy which got so soaking wet.

After a short while she started to get even more excited, and she communicated that fact to Ben by squeezing his balls harder and harder, which, mercifully, didn't go on for very long as she quickly went over the edge into her orgasm.

Marianna was anything but discrete with her enjoyment, and most people around knew perfectly well what Ben had done for her. Julia, the gorgeous blonde to his left certainly knew, which made Ben feel a bit embarrassed.

"Your turn." Mariana announced, slipping her hand under the blanket and grasping Ben's small cock with a firm grip.

She didn't pump it, the way most women do, rather she squeezed and released in a slow but consistent rhythm. Ben found the technique very pleasurable indeed, especially when her other hand got a grip on his balls and started the same treatment there.

Mariana's technique was in fact so good that Ben was close to orgasm in about three minutes, and by four minutes he had reached the point of no return. His new lover closed her hand around the head catching all of his rather modest emission in her palm.

Once he finished ejaculating she pulled her hand out from under the blanket and proffered it to his mouth.

"You must swallow it, to preserve your energy." Mariana instructed, which Ben found puzzling, but he had little choice but to obey.

Her duty done, Mariana pulled the blanket off Ben's lap, arranged it over herself, and settled down to sleep. This caught Ben completely by surprise, and it was a few seconds before he realised that his shrinking winky was on full view.

Mariana's companions, to her right giggled, and Julia smiled to herself.

"Is that your first time in the Mile High Club?" Julia asked teasingly.

"Yes it was, sorry." Ben was embarrassed.

"No worries, you can't turn down an offer like that. So, where are you staying in Sao Paolo?"

"The Blue Tree in Morumbi, although I've no idea where that is." Ben was amazed that Julia was just carrying on a normal conversation after what she'd seen him do.

"That's near where I live in Campo Bello , we can share a taxi." Julia offered.

"Oh, that would be brilliant, I'm sure they would rip me off."

"You're right, they would."

With that settled, Julia turned away, closed her eyes and relaxed. As she dozed the image of Ben's semi erect cock popped into her mind. It made her smile inwardly, she thought it was sweet, it was so tiny. Julia liked small cocks, partly because she had always been a bit small herself, her pussy found big cocks painful, and partly because men with small cocks were generally faithful to any woman who wanted to have sex with them.

Of course she was intending to make Ben unfaithful to his wife, but from what George had told her, Ben wouldn't be too reluctant, and what just happened with the strange dark skinned woman rather confirmed it.

Many hours later the BA flight touched down smoothly at Guarulhos airport, and Julia guided Ben through the teeming chaos of that crazy airport. When they finally stepped outside near the taxi rank the heat hit Ben like a train. It was after midnight local time, and it was still unbelievably hot and humid.

They found a taxi and loaded their bags into the boot and climbed in to the ancient wreck of a car. The traffic was heavy moving away from the airport, and with no air conditioning, the car was very hot and reeked of the driver's sweat.

As they flew along the most terrifying motorway Ben had ever seen, the smell from the driver was completely over powered by a smell of sewerage.

"It's the Marginal," Julia explained, "all the sewers empty into it."

"Christ, it smells terrible!"

"True, but at least it's not too hot."

Ben thought Julia was out of her mind.

Julia dropped Ben at his hotel, and his impression of Brazil started to improve. The hotel was fabulous, very modern, beautiful and air conditioned. The girls on reception were all gorgeous and spoke nicely accented English.

His room was large, modern and had a fantastic view over the twinkling lights of Sao Paolo, one of the most populous cities in the world, and best of all the air conditioning was keeping the room deliciously cool. He stripped and stepped into the ultra modern shower, letting the warm water strip the grime of a long journey from his skin.

Ten minutes later he crashed out on the king sized bed, going quickly to sleep with an image of a naked Julia in his mind.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Ben struggled out of a deep sleep, aware that someone was banging on his door. He staggered across the room, still half asleep, and swung the door wide. Julia was standing there in an incredibly short skirt, and a blouse that gaped at the top, advertising her fantastic breasts.

"I'm glad you are pleased to see me." Julia said, smiling and looking down at his crotch.

Ben looked down to see his morning erection sticking proudly out from his shorts.

"Oh Christ, sorry."

"No problem, I think it's cute, but we need to get going, so you need to shower."

"I don't understand, I thought the interpreter was picking me up?" Ben asked, trying to wake up.

"I am picking you up, I'm the interpreter."

"So you knew who I was on the plane?"

"Yup" Julia answered, still smiling.

Julia stepped forwards towards Ben, reached both her hands out and tugged down his shorts. Then in one swift movement she grabbed his balls in her right hand and squeezed.

"Go and shower, we're late."

"Right, yes, ok." Ben mumbled, then took off towards the shower.

Julia drove an Audi TT, it was almost brand new, and she drove it fast, weaving skilfully in and out of the traffic. Ben was terrified, he couldn't bear to look out of the windscreen, so he settled on looking at Julia's amazing legs instead.

"Are you wondering what colour my panties are?" She challenged.

"No, of course not." Ben denied, although he was wondering.

"Of course you are, you're a man. They're purple. And, what do you think, thong or granny knickers?"

"Thong, definitely."

"Well done, I'll let you see them later, but first we must work, we're here."

She threw the car in through the security gates which opened as she approached, but only just quickly enough. Ben was sure they were going to crash, but they didn't.

The office block was nearly as beautiful as the hotel, and equally well air conditioned. Ben and Julia were propelled skywards by the high speed, air conditioned lift. Ben was realising that Brazil was a country of huge contrasts, from the hotel and this office block, to the people he had seen begging by the roadside, and living in cardboard boxes.

They entered the large open plan office and all the staff rushed up to greet them. Everyone was friendly and enthusiastic, especially the girls who were all totally gorgeous. Not pretty like English girls but they all had bodies to die for.

Eventually a short, dark skinned man in his late fifties squeezed through the throng and shook Ben's hand.

"Hi Ben, I'm the CEO for Brazil, call me Antonio. Your office is over there in the corner, and I'm sure Julia will get you sorted with log ins etcetera. I'm afraid the accounts are a hell of a mess, so you'll be busy for a while, but once you get it sorted I'm sure the work won't be too arduous."

"Thanks Antonio," Ben replied, "hopefully I'll get it sorted in a few weeks and I can get out of your hair."

"I don't understand," Antonio replied, "George told me you were the permanent Senior Accountant?"

"Hey, Antonio," Julia butted in, "let Ben find his feet before he decides if he likes living here eh?"

"Of course, you are quite right as always Julia. Ben, why don't you go and start to get yourself settled, you've got plenty of time, so don't kill yourself."

Ben was a little unsettled by Antonio's remark, but he quickly put it out of his mind and started on the work. What he found out very quickly was that the accounts were in a complete mess, as Antonio had said, and it was immediately clear that it was going to take him weeks to sort them out. The second problem was that everything was in Portuguese.

"Julia, I need you." He called.

As she walked in from the main office, he was overwhelmed by how beautiful she was, and when she moved her chair next to him, with her leg touching his, and her hand on his upper thigh, he became very aroused. He had a small tent in his thin trousers, which Julia grasped firmly.

"Later, lover, we must work now."

Ben looked back at the computer screen thinking that maybe it would be good if it took him weeks, he really wanted to have sex with this goddess.

At two o'clock Ben asked Julia to give him a few minutes so he could phone his wife, and Julia duly slipped out of the office, with Ben's eyes following her undulating posterior until she closed the door.

Ben rang the home number from his mobile, but got no answer, which was odd as Katy always finished early on Fridays and should have been home by four thirty. Next he tried her mobile and got her just before the answer service kicked in.

"Hi Honey, where are you, I rang the home number?" Ben asked.

"I'm in Paris." Katy answered bluntly.

"What do you mean, you're in Paris?" Ben asked, puzzled and worried.

"Which bit don't you understand? George has brought me to Paris for a long weekend. We went shopping today and he spent thousands of euros on me, clothes, jewellery, lingerie and shoes. This evening we're going to the ballet, then a late supper."

"I see." Ben really did see, he saw that his marriage was probably over.

"Look Ben, let's face reality. I think we should view this forced separation as a break. Let's see if we are happier apart for a while." Katy felt less sure than she sounded, but she was enjoying George's money, and his love making technique with that huge hungry cock of his.

Ben didn't reply, he just put the phone down, stunned. His world had just fallen apart, his marriage was over. He knew that once Katy got used to George's money she would never come back to poor, small pricked Ben.

Julia swept back into the room.

"What did she say? You look very pale." She asked.

"She's in Paris with George. Our marriage is over." Ben answered, sounding very dejected.

"They'll be staying at the Georges Cinq. He always thinks it's funny to stay at a hotel with his name. He'll spend lots of money on her, and be very demanding sexually. He'll make sure he gets his money's worth."

"Is that what happened to you?"

"No, I told you, I haven't slept with George. I wasn't interested, so I turned him down, but I'm a close friend of one of his previous conquests."

"Oh, ok." Ben just sat staring at the door.

"Come on Ben, we have work to do. Tonight I promise I'll see if I can cheer you up." Julia offered, putting her arm around Ben's shoulder and kissing him on the cheek.

Ben buried himself in the work all afternoon, and Julia sat right next to him with her hand on his leg, and from time to time she fondled his balls. Five o'clock arrived very quickly.

"Ben, that's enough for this week, let's pack up and go."Julia said, continuously massaging Ben's erect cock through his trousers.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to cum in my trousers, you've got me so worked up."

"Good, that was the idea. Tonight we can just have a quiet dinner, and then you can take me to bed. Saturday night we go clubbing." Julia announced in a matter of fact manner.

"Crikey, you don't beat about the bush do you?"

"I have something to tell you. I know that you have a very small cock, more a Winky than a cock really. The thing is, I am also very small, that is my vagina is narrow and short, so if I get fucked by a guy of say seven inches, it hurts so much I get no pleasure. You are the perfect size for me, and I'll feel tight around your erect penis. You are also a nice size for my mouth, and I actually like the taste of a man's spunk, so you can expect frequent blow jobs, and, since you are so very small, I may even let you in my ass occasionally. What do you think, can we give it a go?"

"Wow, yes, definitely!"

"Good, let's get going."

The traffic was heavy getting back to Ben's hotel, but they got there at about six fifteen, and Julia went up to his room with him. In the lift she pushed him back against the wall and started to kiss him passionately whilst squeezing his balls and cock very hard.

Ben was so overwhelmed by Julia's onslaught that he put up no defence, he simply allowed her mouth to devour his, and did nothing to stop her mangling his balls in her hand.

The lift doors opened at his floor, and she pulled him out by his belt, and towed him to his hotel room door.

"Come on tiger, get the door open." She commanded.

Ben opened the door with shaking hands, turned on more than ever before.

"Ok lover, strip, let me see what I'm getting."

Ben stripped all his clothes off for Julia, feeling a little embarrassed, as she was still fully clothed, but his little cock stood at attention.

"Give me a twirl," Ben twirled, "very nice, nice body, nice cute arse, pretty cute winky. Off you go and shower while I raid the drinks cabinet that George is paying for."

Ben showered with cold water, but his erection didn't go away, so as he walked back into the bedroom to get his clothes his manhood preceded him.

"You'd better come over here, you can't go out to dinner like that."

As Ben reached where Julia was sitting she grabbed his balls and pulled him in close to her mouth. She resumed mangling them as her mouth gently enveloped his rigid pencil, and started licking and suckling. He lasted no more than two minutes before squirting all his seed straight into her welcoming mouth, her grip on his balls banishing any thoughts of withdrawal.

Julia removed her mouth from his penis and took a small sip of whisky to wash the sticky white ejaculate down her throat.

"Very tasty," was her verdict, "get dressed sexy, I'm starving."

Julia gave Ben a sharp swat on his exposed bum as he started to dress.

"I can't wait to put a few stripes on that." She commented.

Ben was shocked that she was suggesting she wanted to cane or whip his arse. In fact she was assuming that she would be disciplining him. In addition to being shocked he was very turned on by the idea.

The restaurant was a churrascaria, which Ben had never experienced before, although they do exist in the UK, especially London, where they are wrongly called rodizios. There was a big salad bar, plus rice, pasta, potato salad, and some dishes made with various types of bean.

Waiters walked around with skewers of various meats, and kept adding to the plates until Julia put up a sign to say they couldn't eat any more.

The couple drank plenty of Brazilian wine and finished with a couple of Pinga's which were a local firewater. Feeling very relaxed, Ben and Julia strolled back to the hotel and up to Ben's room. Ben was getting really horny again, so he was glad that Julia headed straight for the lifts, he was really looking forward to fucking her.

Robsound
Robsound
520 Followers
12