Office Politics Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the room Julia stripped Ben hard and fast then threw him onto the bed on his back. She divested herself of her skimpy clothes, and climbed onto the bed and then on top of Ben, sinking down onto his hard mini-erection. It felt wonderful for both of them, Ben experienced the sensation of a tight vagina enveloping his erection, and Julia experienced being filled without any pain. They both smiled at each other, each understanding how the other felt.

"I'm going to ride this little winky to two or three orgasms. Don't you dare cum, you've already had one orgasm so hopefully you'll last. When I've ridden you enough, you can cum inside me, then I'm going to get on your face for more orgasms. Ok?"

"Very ok!"

"Good, I'm very high maintenance when it comes to sex."

"I'm in heaven," Ben announced, "you are the perfect woman for me."

"Yes," Julia agreed, "and you are my perfect man."

The sex went exactly according to plan, and both lovers ended satisfied, exhausted and very happy. They both fell asleep without showering, and slept a deep dream filled sleep.

In the morning Julia mounted Ben's priapic cock and rode him to two orgasms, before denying him release on the grounds that she needed him hard all day. He didn't argue.

They shopped all day, buying Ben a lot of clothes more suited to the climate of Brazil, and Julia a lot of clothes which were guaranteed to keep Ben permanently hard. They were both very happy with their purchases.

Getting changed in Ben's hotel room, Julia addressed Ben on the up coming clubbing evening.

"I need to warn you that the women are going to be all over you. They all dream of being whisked off to rich England by a charming Englishman. They will fondle you, grope you, kiss you, and care nothing for the fact that you are clearly with me. I'm fine with all that, but don't forget that you are with me, and I'm the one you're going to fuck later." Julia warned Ben firmly.

"Don't worry, my love, I'm very happy to be with you, I don't want some random Brazilian, but I must admit that a bit of groping sounds like fun, if you are Ok with it?" Ben queried, more than a bit turned on by what she had said.

The couple had a romantic dinner first, then went to a Canadian bar, where there was already some dancing, then after a few more drinks, they were off to Memphis.

The club was split into three areas, a bar with modern dance music playing, and couples and pairs of women dancing, a lounge with soft sofas and couples drinking and eating nibbles, and finally the largest room, which had a Brazilian rock band and lots of people dancing.

Ben and Julia stayed listening to the band, and dancing along with a throng of attractive people who's ages ranged from early twenties to late fifty's. There were a lot of couples, and lots of single women.

"Crikey Julia, I keep being groped by gorgeous women, it's making me so horny." Ben shouted into Julia's ear.

"Who's a lucky boy then?"

They eventually left the club at about two am and made the fairly short walk back to the hotel. In the lift Ben attacked Julia, and he actually managed to get his hard cock inside her pussy while she leaned against the wall of the lift. When the doors opened he dropped down out of her and ran for the door of his room with his little winky flapping about.

Once in the room Ben threw Julia onto the bed and dived on top of her without even undressing.

"Wow, you were really horny," Julia commented as she removed her clothes a few minutes later, "let me pop this little man in my mouth and get you hard for round two."

The second copulation was slower and more loving, and Ben managed to give Julia two lovely orgasms before ejaculating himself. They both fell very quickly asleep, satisfied and happy.

The next morning Ben woke up horny, and as he cuddled up to Julia, his hard little cock poked her bum, finding it's way between her arse cheeks.

"Morning lover, "Julia sighed, "I don't want to move yet, but if you can work your way into my arse, I won't scream."

Ben couldn't believe she had offered him her arse, but he wasn't going to give her a chance to change her mind. Luckily he had already stored a tube of lubricant in the bedside drawer, so he grabbed that and spread it on the head of his penis, before going back to probing her arse crack.

"You're going to have to help me with this darling, I don't know where you're bum hole is."

Julia reached around behind her back and grabbed his stiff cock. She placed him at the entrance to her rear passage.

"There you are, now push gently."

Ben pushed gently and met little resistance from her sphincter, which opened to allow him access to the warm velvety passage.

"Your arse feels fantastic Julia, I love it." Ben whispered into his lover's ear.

"Actually I admit that your cock feels quite nice in there, you can start fucking me now, but still be gentle."

Ben was having such fun, pushing in and out of her tight arse, that he didn't notice how close to orgasm he was getting.

"I'm going to cum baby, this feels so good." Ben whispered.

"That's Ok tiger, cum when you want to."

"That's now baby! I'm cumming!"

"Ooh, that feels so strange lover, ok but strange. Was it really good for you?"

"It was fantastic, I loved it, I adore your arse."

"Just my arse?"

"Your tits are pretty good too."

"Cheeky bastard!"

"Ha ha.."

"I'm going to shower now, then we can go to the beach, ok?"

Less than an hour later they were speeding down Immigrantes motorway on their way to Guarujá beach, about fifty minutes from Sao Paolo.

"This beach is fantastic, I totally love it," Ben sated as they headed towards a vacant spot on the gleaming yellow sand, "what are all those guys selling from their trays?" Ben asked.

"Camarao, or barbequed prawns to you, you should try some, they're delicious and really cheap." Julie replied.

Ben was gazing open mouthed at the girls parading around in tiny thong bikinis, although he was disappointed to note that they weren't following the European tradition of going topless. Nonetheless they looked incredible.

They both got settled on sun loungers, with an umbrella, a table, and a boy keen to get them anything they wanted. Both lovers relaxed and let the hot sun sizzle on their skin, drinking beers, eating camarao, and watching the human show.

"What are you thinking Ben, apart from how much you want to screw every girl who walks past?" Julia asked.

"I'm thinking that this job I'm doing may take quite a long time, I'm not thinking of rushing back to England, if that's Ok with you?" He asked, feeling pretty confidant of the answer.

"That would make me very happy Ben, I'm already falling in love with you."

"And I with you darling."

"So can I get Antonio to demand you stay permanently?" Julia asked, hoping for a yes.

"You can, and I must do something about a divorce."

"Don't worry, I'll organise a detective."

"Oh right, you don't hang about."

"I've been waiting a long time for Mr Right, now I've found you I want to keep you."

"Julia, tell me something, you seem to have a very good relationship with Antonio, how come?"

"Well I should do, he's my uncle."

"Oh, right, well that's excellent then. I'd better start learning Portuguese."

"Don't worry, I'll soon teach you all the important words."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Imbalance Pt. 01 Wife tells her husband that she is unhappy.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories