Office Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Josh, oh Josh, Oh God, I'm cumming, Ooooh my God!!!"

As her heart slowed down, her breathing came in shallow bursts as Josh tenderly kept licking her pussy, his chin soaking with her juices. As she calmed down, she opened her eyes. As she looked down past his head she saw that he was totally naked. He stood up and she took in the sight. He had slipped off his shoes, and stood there straight in front of her. From his head down to his toes, he was one big spunk. His boyish face was flushed red with desire. It sat on a pair of wide, chunky shoulders. His arms were solid and defined as they hung by his sides. His pecs stood out proudly from his stomach, where his abs were rippled and looked firm as a brick wall. His thighs were those of an athlete, and there was not a single hair on his body, he must have shaved for his swimming. Not one hair that was; apart from at his groin.

Standing level with her head was his cock, swaying directly forward, almost fully erect. Lindsay took a sharp intake of breath as she took in its dimensions. Where she had seen the images of monster cocks on the internet only a short time ago, here was the real thing right in front of her. It had to be about 3 inches longer than her husband, but it was the thickness that amazed her; it looked as think as her wrist.

Without thinking she thrust her hands forward and wrapped them around it. Even with 2 hands her fingers hardly reached all the way round it. 'Oh my God, its huge' she exclaimed.

With her orgasm now subsided, she got a pang of self-consciousness and scooted her chair back up to the wall behind the filing cabinet, dropping her hands from his cock. 'Oh God Josh, that was sooo good, but someone could have heard us.'

"I don't care Lindsay, I want you more than anything in the world, I don't care if anyone hears or sees us. Besides, everyone has gone home by now," pointing up to the clock that read 6.10. "I want to make love to you" Josh said.

"Josh we cant" she said, but she knew she wanted to as much as him. Whilst her orgasm had taken away some of the sexual tension, seeing him naked in his full glory, with his pretty face, still wet with her juice, his chiselled body and his beautiful cock in front of her, she was still wild with desire.

"Where can we go? – we cant do it here" she asserted.

"Well, why don't you stay there for a minute and play with me from behind the cabinet? No one can see us, and all I want is to stay here with you". So he moved closer to her, as she sat upright, his cock led the way. It was only a matter of inches away from her face, so she again raised her hands to grab it. She could not believe the girth. She pulled back his foreskin with interest as she was not used to uncircumcised cocks. She liked the way it made it seem even bigger as she rolled the skin back. She wondered if she could get her mouth round this cock, and thought 'there's only one way to find out'!

She moved her head forward, lowered her mouth to the right height and opened her lips into an O as she closed her eyes. Her mind was still swimming with desire for this beautiful man who had given her so much pleasure, and her pussy was burning from the thrill of being naked in this public place. The fact that no-one could see her helped relieve her nerves and she moved her head forward.

Her mouth came into contact with his hot cock, but she had underestimated its width. Her lips bumped into the head of his cock, and she doubted she could get this thing into her mouth, so Lindsay quickly stuck her tongue out and circled his helmet with long swirls, putting the tip into his slit, and coating his whole glans with saliva.

She could feel Josh pushing his groin at her though, so she stretched her mouth open and pushed forward. The end of his cock must have been the size of a tennis ball, but she was determined to get it in her mouth. She pushed forwarded and felt it open her mouth even wider, but in it went. It felt so good stretching her mouth, and pushing back over her tongue. Josh let out a sigh as he felt his cock head slide into her mouth. It felt amazing. He could feel all the nerve endings on his dick being caressed by her hot, wet mouth. He pushed a little further in and Lindsay backed off, her eyes closed, concentrating on getting as much of this cock in her as she could.

Lindsay could feel her pussy start juicing up again as she started to move her head back and forward. She had about 5 inches of his cock in her mouth and the sensation of being so filled was really heating her up again. She worked her head back and forth, one hand on the root of his cock, and the other on his tight ass, bringing him forward to match her movements. Then she felt the cock nudge the entrance to her throat. There was only one way she could get more of this cock into her, and more she wanted. She gagged for a second, then felt the cock head push down her throat as she pulled his ass towards her.

He groaned as he saw another 3 inches slide into her mouth. She bobbed back and forth for a minute, breathing hard through her nose, but then she pulled back, and his cock sprang out, glistening with her saliva. Lindsay had to catch her breath.

"Lindsay, I have got to fuck you. I've never wanted anyone so much in my life." Josh said, his chest rising and falling from the amazing cock sucking he had been receiving.

Lindsay knew that she wanted him more than anything too, but her natural reserve was getting the better of her. "I don't know – what if someone should hear us or walk in? I've never had sex in a public place before."

"We'll be fine, just go with it", he said as he gently pushed her back in her chair, and moved his head down to her pussy. Again his fingers traced the outline of he lips, red and swollen with passion. He licked and tickled into her hole, stimulating all the nerves she had down there. Her head rolled back with the excitement of it all, as he expertly tongued her. Her pussy juices welled up again, and he spread them around her whole pussy. Then as his finger slipped inside her again, his tongue flicked up to her clit, circling it and sending her head spinning.

"Oh Josh, that's so good, ooohhhhhh" she moaned. Then gently Josh lifted her waist with one strong hand, and pushed the chair away with the other. He laid her gently onto the floor and kept licking into her pussy, and it seemed Lindsay had forgotten where she was again.

Josh pulled her legs wider apart and leant forward, his cock in his hand. He rubbed the head up and down her slit, and Lindsay moaned with anticipation. "Be gentle Josh" she whispered as she felt the huge head nudge at the entrance to her slick tunnel. He pushed and she felt it right there, but it wouldn't go in. Moaning in frustration, Josh picked her up, and manoeuvred himself onto his back, and in one motion she was squatting over him. He held her in his strong hands as she reached below herself and grabbed his cock. She positioned it so it was right in line, then eased herself down

"oh, ooooohhhhh" she moaned as she felt the head part her pussy lips and push her tunnel open wider than it had ever been before. It felt so huge inside her, but Josh's strong arms holding her thighs helped her descend slowly. With her head bent over to watch it slide in, she heard a slipping noise as the head popped inside. Lindsay closed her eyes again and stayed there for a moment, basking in the amazing sensation of being so spread open, accommodating his huge cock.

2 inches went in, then she let herself go a little further, another 2, then another 2, all the time stretching her pussy to new limits. She had 6 inches of this huge cock inside her and it felt wonderful. The feeling of being so full up was one she had never experienced before and she was savouring every moment of it. Feeling as full as she could get, she raised herself up, feeling this huge cock drawing her lips out with it, until only the head was left inside her. Then she worked her way back down again, using her strong thigh muscles to hover with 5 or 6 inches inside her. All the time Josh was holding her in place, making sure she only went as deep as she wanted to go. Her breath was coming fast now, she could feel the intensity build inside her pussy. "Oh fuck, Josh, Oh God, you're so big, oh, oh".

The feeling was building in her stomach as she continued to bob up and down, with Josh's support, and only 5 inches inside her.

Then as she came down again, relying on Josh's strength to hold her up, he suddenly let go, and her pussy shot down to meet his body. Lindsay's head shot back and Josh felt her warmth envelope him. She leaned forward again, a glassy look in her eyes. Josh didn't know whether she was in pleasure or pain, but he knew her pussy felt better than any he had ever had before.

It was like something had snapped in Lindsay. Suddenly she began to ride that huge cock inside her, she could feel it pushing against her cervix, stretching her lips and spreading her tunnel, she could feel the veins of his cock pulsating against her pussy nerves and she could hardly speak. Josh looked up and saw her eyes, bulging, unblinking, as she faced straight ahead, but rode his cock, with her hands on his chest helping her to push up, and her pussy sliding up and down his rigid pole.

Lindsay was no longer moaning, but was just panting like an dog. Her fucking was no longer making love, she wanted herself to be obliterated by this monster cock, and she was fucking like an animal. She ground her pussy down onto his balls and rode him up again, then slammed down.

This was the best fuck of his life. Josh could feel the tension build in his balls and he knew he was going to come soon. However Lindsay was on a different plain. Her mind was blank, able to focus on nothing but the incredible feeling of this huge cock pumping in and out of her pussy. The pressure was building up in her stomach, her fingers, her chest and her legs. This wasn't like any orgasm she had had before, she could feel something else building inside her.

She suddenly focused her eyes and looked down at Josh, sweat pouring from his forehead, whilst she was oblivious to the droplets running down her own face and body. As Josh looked at her, there was no love in her eyes, just an animalistic lust, and he knew that she was working purely for herself.

She carried on riding him as she began moaning, not softly but loudly. She wasn't aware of the noise she was making, but Josh, and anybody walking past could have heard her.

"yeah, uh, uh, uh, fuck, uh, god, uh"

Then her chest began rising, and her ribcage stuck out as she arched and threw her head back. Josh could feel her pussy begin to contract onto his cock.

"oh fuck, yeah, aaaahhh, my god, oooohhhh yeeeeaaahhhhh, nnnnnnn".

Her moans were becoming shouts as her nails dug into his chest. Her eyes rolled back in her head and he saw her toes curl. Her ass cheeks clenched and he felt his cock being strangled by her pussy walls.

Then suddenly she was screaming at the top of her voice.

"oh fuck oh fuck, oh my god, oooohh, ooooohhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

And suddenly her whole body tensed up as her pussy pulsated on his dick. He felt a torrent of juice gush out of her pussy onto his stomach and thighs as she came. This was enough to send him over the edge. Silent until now, he cried out in ecstasy "oh Lindsay fuck oh fuck!!!!!!" as he sent his cum shooting up into her womb.

The feeling of his hot cream bursting into her pussy sent her off again, 'oh Josh, oh oh oh oh my God; fuck' as her pussy creamed again, her walls rippling against his cock as his cum shot up and out of his dick, buried up to the hilt into her pussy. His cock sprayed his cum up against her cervix wall and she could feel every pulse and every shot. Never had she known a man cum so much at once.

She collapsed onto his chest and stayed there with her head, soaking with sweat, lying on his chest as he regained his breath. As she leaned forward his cock flopped out of her stretched pussy, and was followed by a stream of his sloppy sperm, spilling out onto his thighs and onto the floor.

"Oh my God" she breathed.

"Oh my God"

She collapsed onto him, laying her head onto his chest as he pushed her hair back from her face. She lay there trying to catch her breath as Josh held her, feeling the elation of amazing sex. Her tight body was glowing with perspiration, her hair matted with sweat, but she looked so beautiful as she lay there, regaining control of her body.

She lifted her head and Josh leant forward and kissed her. Lindsay felt herself surrender to Josh, as she felt her hands running over his chest and muscular arms. She knew then that this wasn't the last time she would be lying with him in the afterglow of amazing sex. Whatever it took, she knew that this was how she wanted to spend the rest of her life.

12