Office Possibilities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, c'mon sport," she slapped his ass as she leaned over him to cut his legs free. "You think I didn't ever experiment a little?"

"Those cleaners... Bitches."

She clicked her tongue. "You have a real bad attitude towards women, you know that?" He glared at her. "Don't think I haven't seen the way you look at me and all the other women round here. I gotta tell ya, you've got yourself quite a rep." She cut his legs free. "I bet you don't have a girlfriend."

"What the fuck does that have to do with this?"

"Well, do you?"

"No." Craig hung his head.

"I thought not. You need to understand women a little more. We don't always do things because we want to, sometimes we have to do things simply to please others." She replaced the scissors, and fingered the panties thoughtfully. "Most often a man."

"You're saying those women were trying to please each other," Craig muttered, "by doing this?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. They were probably just having a little fun. Looks like you sure did."

He flushed. "Does this look like fun?"

"Maybe they thought you needed a lesson. Started fooling around, and I guess things got a little out of hand. Still, I'm willing to bet one of them just went along with the others."

Craig snatched for his pants, still angry.

"You gonna keep those on?" The assistant pointed to the women's panties.

"You listen to me, Miss whatever-your-name-is..."

"There's that attitude. It's Karinne."

"OK, Karinne, I can see this is very amusing for you, but I've just spent the last-" he glanced at a wall clock, "-two and a half hours, tied up on the floor. Assault, molestation, unlawful confinement... What are you laughing at?"

"I'm sorry, sugar, I can't take a guy serious who's wearing ladies drawers."

Craig looked at her for a moment, then joined her laughter. What the heck. He zipped up. "What are you doing back here, anyway? I saw you leave earlier."

"After work?"

"You came back with the boss. To his office." He had watched them fucking, through the open blinds.

"Oh, you saw that, huh? See, that's what I'm talking about. I've had to do plenty of things that I never really wanted to do," she sighed. "But now I'm making up for it."

"What do you mean?"

"I came back to prepare a little surprise for our Mr Tanner."

Craig was intrigued. "What did you do?"

"I sent an e-mail to his wife.'

Craig smiled. "It's a start. She ought to know."

"I just got so mad."

"You need to get even. An e-mail is a good idea, though."

He turned to his computer. A screensaver hid his previous activity before a hasty restart cleared the evidence.

Now it was her turn to be intrigued. "What are you up to?"

He tapped keys busily. "I've had time to do some thinking."

"About what."

"This job, my life. You."

"Me? Honey, I'm flattered, but five minutes ago you didn't even know my name."

"That's not what I meant. Here, take a look."

He showed her the computer screen. A movie ran in a small window, clearly showing his boss with trousers down fucking a girl bent over his desk. Karinne gasped. "Where did you get that? How have you managed to get it on your computer?"

"It's nothing."

"Are you kidding, it's amazing. I mean, you can't see it's me, thank God, but you sure can see it's that bastard." She looked Craig in the eye. "How did you do this?"

"Don't worry, it's legal. A little idea cooked up at head office, it seems there has been some unusual activities after hours. They've been interested in Mr Tanner's expenses, and got me to rig up this little system with a camera in his office."

Karinne was fascinated. The picture angle didn't show her face as she stormed out of his office, but Tanner's cruel smile was there to see as he toyed with her panties before tossing them into a wastebasket.

"So that's what he did with my panties. Kind of says it all about our relationship. I'd sure like to see him explain this to his wife."

"That should be the easy part," Craig grinned. "This is going to all five thousand employees of LMX Industries and their associated companies, and our major clients for good measure. Here, I'll let you send it."

Karinne pressed a key, and giggled. "I don't know how to thank you for this."

"Believe me, you've done plenty."

"You mean these?" She held up the panties.

"Look, Karinne, about that..."

"It's OK, sweetie," she laughed, as she tucked them into his shirt pocket. "Consider it a souvenir. They'll wash up real good, and who knows," she smiled, "I might refresh them for you some day."

Before he could utter a word, they heard the bang of the main office door. It was not yet dark, but nobody should be here at this late hour. They heard footsteps coming directly to Craig's office.

"Oh! Excuse me, senor."

It was the dark girl who found him masturbating. He flushed with embarrassment but she spoke quietly. "I had to come back, I could not leave you there on the floor."

Craig and Karinne looked at each other.

"That's a nice thought, sugar."

"Excuse me, senorita. I felt so sorry for him. I am ashamed of what I did."

"That's OK, Juanita," offered Craig. He thought of her warm mouth on his cock, and it stirred at the memory. "That's something you don't ever have to be ashamed of." The girl smiled shyly. Craig held out a hand. "I am the one who should apologize to you." The girl held it gently.

"So, I guess you've had a little taste of our Craig here, and now you want more?" said Karinne, with a wickedly arched brow.

The girl blushed. "But you are his woman, no?"

Karinne laughed. "No, he's too good for me." She pecked Craig on the cheek and squeezed his rump. "You hang onto this one, honey. He's something special."

THE END

12