Office Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was still bent over the table dress lifted up and her naked arse stuck out into the air. Her cheeks still showed the redness from her spanking and her breathing was once again under control and quiet.

"Stand up" I told Liz after one long last look at her curvy ass, her dress falling neatly back into place as she moved. Anyone walking in now would be hard pressed to know what had just happened, the only signs being Liz's knickers at her feet and the smell of sex permeating the air.

"Give me your belt." I told Liz holding one hand out for the item to be received.

Liz looked down and unfastened the small metal buckle then pulled the thin belt out of the retaining loops on her dress before placing it in my hand.

"Now take off your dress"

Liz turned to face me square on, reaching behind her back she unzipped part of the dress and pulled each strap off her shoulders, lowering it down to her waist. From her waist she just let go and it fell under its own weight to the ground forming a circle around her feet still in her high heel shoes.

The only other item Liz still wore was her bra, plain black matching her knickers. That was the next and last thing I told her to remove.

She now stood almost naked in front of me in a pool of clothes on the floor. Despite her nakedness and vulnerability she looked confident and comfortable with the fact she had nothing to hide behind and she was fully exposed to my view.

"Get on your knees." I pointed at the floor directly in front of where I sat, Liz was already looking at the bulge in my trousers anticipating she was going to suck my cock before she got fucked.

Of course she was right but I wasn't going to spoil the fun and let her know that straight away.

Parting my knees I allowed Liz to press her breasts right against me, her fabulous tits pressing against my cock albeit with two layers of clothing in the way.

I gave Liz a nod which she knew to mean she could unzip my trousers and pull my cock out. Her hands deftly extracting my throbbing length from the restrained confines of my trousers. Liz circled her fingers around the base of my cock holding me, patiently waiting for another order.

Another imperceptible nod and Liz dropped her head into my lap, her lips and tongue kissing and licking greedily, her tongue running from my balls along the underside of my cock to the tip, swirling around my head and then back down to my balls again.

Liz repeated this over and over again, her big blue eyes maintaining permanent contact with mine as she sought approval and assurance of my pleasure. Liz was very talented with her mouth, her husband was a very lucky man. She continued to lick and kiss my cock, almost worshiping it before finally popping it inside her mouth. Just the head at first closing her mouth tightly around the tip and rolling her tongue over it. I could feel her tongue pushing against my eye, probing it before she sucked and went back to swirling her tongue.

Slowly Liz took me deeper into her mouth, pausing to suck and play with her tongue before she inched further and further onto my cock. Finally pressing her nose against my skin as she repressed her gag reflex and let my cock push into her throat.

Liz had never managed to do that three years earlier and she was obviously quite pleased to demonstrate her newly acquired skill as she began bobbing her head calming up and down on my cock.

As pleasurable as it was having the talented Liz suck me off I didn't want to cum in her mouth and slowly moved her from deep throating me to just kneeling in front of me again. Liz automatically began rubbing my cock over and between her breasts as she waited, using both hands to hold her breasts together and slowly wanking my cock with her fleshy tits.

Now that was another area I would happily have cum all over. Many a day dream in the past have I imagined fucking Liz's tits and shooting cum all over them but today wasn't the day for that and I desperately wanted to dip my cock into her wet pussy.

"Bend over the desk again." Liz was told as I stood and began removing my trousers, shoes and underwear. It only took a few seconds to remove my clothes but Liz was bent over and waiting almost instantly.

Taking up a position behind her I rubbed my engorged cock over her moist lips, spreading her pussy wide before pushing my cock inside her.

Liz was holding onto the table firmly in anticipation of my thrusts, her knuckles white as she gripped the edge of the desk and my cock slid satisfyingly inside her. That first thrust is always the best, the sensation of heat and wetness with the initial increased friction and resistance, quickly the friction reduces as the wetness of Liz's pussy transfers to my cock and its job in providing a natural lubrication is completed, but that enables the next phase to begin, the phase that gets you hot and sweaty as I take a firm grip of Liz's hips and begin to fuck more forcefully, deeper and harder.

It doesn't take long to establish a rhythm, a repetitive slapping noise coming from me slamming against Liz's ass. Rhythm established I move a hand around her hips, my fingers searching for and finding her clit. Rubbing in small circular motions as my cock pistons in and out of her from behind.

Liz starts to make small noises of pleasure as she is driven towards another climax, her upper body previously held proud above the desk, now sagging and lowered until her breasts no longer swinging freely underneath her but pressed firmly against the cool flat desk surface.

Encouraged by her moans I increase the pressure with my fingers and Liz reacts with another low moan.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum" Liz pants, I can already feel her pussy tightening as she announces her imminent orgasm while I continue to move inside her.

"Oh fuck yes oh yes" Liz moans, my fingers and cock both pressing hard against her. Liz's pussy clenching against me as a fresh flood of cum soaks through her pussy.

Liz's legs weaken with her orgasm and she flops expended onto the desk, my hand is removed from her pussy but I am still deep inside her with my cock. I have to adjust slightly as she is now a few inches lower but I manage to very slowly continue fucking the post orgasmic Liz in search of my own release.

A couple of very minor after-orgasms roll through Liz as she comes down from her climax before I pull out and sit on the chair at the side of the desk. My cock still erect and glistening with Liz's cum.

Liz peeled herself off the desk, her skin coated in a very light covering of perspiration leaving a brief outline of her breasts on the desk top. Liz still was a little weak in the legs but quickly faced me and stood with one leg either side of my chair. I buried my face between her breasts, capturing a pert nipple in my mouth and gently pulling at it with my teeth. I moved my mouth to her other breast repeating my nip and suck before she lowered herself onto me once again.

Using her hand Liz guided me easily inside her then placed her hands on the back of the chair and began to bounce on my cock. The chair rocked with her movements and Liz got in a tempo so she dropped at the exact time the chair was bouncing up to maximise the penetration with the minimum of effort. Once she had set the rhythm Liz placed her hands behind her head with her elbows high in the air. This caused her breasts to rise and extenuated their prominence on her chest. I was in heaven. Liz's movements were driving me wild, it wasn't going to be long before I blew my load and Liz knew it. Looking at her face she had her head tilted back and her eyes were closed. She was biting her lower lip and moaning with every other thrust. In every respect it looked as though she was desperately trying to hold off another orgasm while trying to make me cum first.

It worked. As I felt my balls contract and twitch I held Liz tight and pulled her down hard onto my cock. She could feel the first blast of cum and thrust herself forward pushing her breasts against me and wrapping her arms around my neck. As my second blast of cum erupted from my impaled cock Liz grinded her pussy hard into me rocking her hips back and forth as spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum filled her pussy, Liz continued to rocked back and forth, clenching and squeezing her pussy muscles, milking me of every last drop of cum I had until I twitched no more.

We stayed joined at the hips with juices slowly trickling over us. Both of us sweating and out of breath, but finally exchanging our first kiss in three years. It was long and sensual and definitely worth the wait.

12