Office Slut Ch.01

Story Info
Lisa is a problem to her colleagues.
1.5k words
3.93
126.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working late in the night, she switched off her computer to get a cup of coffee. Suddenly a hand grabbed her from behind and pinned her to the wall. She could feel the hands roughly rubbing her ass through her skirt.

"I love your perfume," a voice rasped close to her ears. She realized it was Ted her Boss.

"I am not wearing any."

"I know."

The hands had by this time undone her skirt, which was lying at her feet. Her panties had been pulled to one side and Ted had a finger up her cunt. Lisa heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled. She soon had Ted's cock up her cunt. He was using his body to pin her to the wall. One hand was on her mouth to muffle her loud moans. Lisa could feel her orgasm build up as Ted continued fucking her from behind. After, what seemed like ages to Lisa, Ted's thrusts became harder and faster as he began spilling his cum inside her.

When Ted finally let her go Lisa was too weak to stand and she leaned against the wall to steady herself. Ted's cum dripping out of her and leaving ugly trails on her legs as it stained the carpet.

When Lisa's breathing returned to normal. She picked up her skirt and went to the ladies room to repair the damages. She blew herself a kiss as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. At 25 Lisa knew she had a body to kill for. She stood 5"9" in her stockings, had lovely long raven colored hair that reached her ass. The pushup bras she favored accentuated her 36C breasts, peeping through the see-through shirts. Lisa loved to show off her long legs and was almost always dressed in short skirts. In other words Lisa was a tease and relished all the male attention she got. This was not her first encounter with Ted or any of the other co-workers. She had slept with every one of her colleagues during the six months since she had joined. This, however, was the first time she had been fucked at work.

She decided against getting that coffee and went back to her terminal to complete her assignment. There was a note from Ted on her desk to see him in his cabin. She smiled to herself. She was sure she could now bargain for a raise. When Lisa entered Ted's cabin, she found it empty. She decided to look for him in the conference room. In the conference Room Lisa found not just Ted but almost all of her male colleagues.

"Come in Lisa, there have been some last minute changes from the client and this meeting has been called to apprise you of the same"

Lisa was definitely not expecting Ted to be so indifferent to her. She played along and slid into an empty chair and began taking rapid notes as Ted kept firing figures and details, assigning everyone their tasks. She decided to tease Ted and slipped her coat off and then started to unbutton her blouse leaving only one button fastened across her breasts. She heard the pause that Ted took during her activities. She was also aware of the sly glances that she got from the other men seated in the room. Lisa smiled looking directly at Ted and then pretended to get back to her notes.

"That will be all gentlemen, these are the requests from the client, and he expects the result by the end of this month. I am aware we might have to work round the clock to meet the deadline and you are all free to arrange your own schedules to meet your private deadlines"

"Hey you have not allotted me any task, why did you call me for this meeting, Ted? I am running behind schedule as it is" Lisa was irritated.

"As for that Lisa, I have realized that the more time you spend here, the more everyone will be behind schedule so we are all going to do some re-adjustment on your duties around here."

Ted then roughly pulled Lisa up and dragged her to the blackboard. Lisa was too stunned to even realize what was happening to her.

"Ok guys how many of you think that the way Lisa is dressed affects your concentration at work". Ted asked while he fondled her breasts and crudely jammed a hand up her skirt.

Lisa could see most of her colleagues nod their heads in appreciation as every one stripped her naked with the eyes. Lisa could feel the blood rush to her face and dropped her head, unbelieving that this could be happening to her.

Ted unzipped her skirt for the second time that day, letting it fall at her feet. He then simply ripped her this blouse apart. Lisa was now standing in her underwear in front of 15 men who all sported huge bulges in their pants.

"Lisa, you have caused enough backlogs in this office. from today I am permanently assigning you the job of the office whore. As long as this project is under work and there is even one man working in the office, you will be available to him in any way that he desires." Saying this Ted picked up Lisa in his arms and put her down on the conference table.

By now all the men had stepped out of their pants and their hands soon began feeling her, pinching her mauling her. Her bra and panties were ripped from her body and Lisa lay lewdly displayed on the table. She was spread eagled as strong hands held her hands and legs pinning her down. There were hands on her breasts and she had two cocks in her hands, which she was unconsciously pumping. This brutal invasion broke the trance that Lisa seemed to have fallen under and she gave shrill scream. She was silenced by a rude slap that almost knocked her out.

She felt the table wobble as the first man climbed up and Lisa could feel him run his cock a couple of times against her cunt.

"Hey the bitch is wet, I am sure she can't wait to get the fucking of her life." He said to the laughter of the audience. He then stuck his cock in her cunt entering her in sharp jabs. When he had his full length inside her, he began fucking her brutally, almost pulling her off the table despite the hands holding her down. Lisa was crying and screaming by now.

Shut up bitch, this ain't nothing to what lies ahead of you. She heard somebody say as another man pushed his cock down her throat. She tried to close her mouth but she felt a hand on her throat, choking her till she took the cock inside.

When the man fucking her cunt was through. Lisa was flipped over. She saw Ted lie down and she was lowered onto is cock. She was then bent forward and the cock in her mouth was replaced. She had two more cocks in her hands. She then felt another cock against her ass. NO, NO, NO her mind screamed, and she tried to escape that fate but tight slaps against her ass showed her the futility. She silently resigned herself to this final assault.

She felt the slaps continue till her entire bottom was on fire. She then felt split apart as the cock slowly entered her ass. She screamed despite the cock in her mouth. Slowly the cock in her ass withdrew. She relaxed, thinking that she was to be spared. But the cock was jammed further up in a renewed thrust. Lisa was screaming mindlessly as the cock kept moving further and further up her ass. When she could feel the balls against her butt. The 3 men began fucking her in tandem. Despite herself Lisa began to feel a warm sensation build up inside her. She was beginning to enjoy being raped. She had never been so full before. Now she began to buck along with the men. Driving them harder with her own movements. The sight of Lisa going so wild was enough to send the men over the top. They thrust harder and faster inside her and all four of them came together falling in one heap.

Lisa who had till now been screaming, realized that her screams had changed to loud moans. She almost cried out when the men pulled out of her, but was rewarded by three new cocks in her body.

Some time during the night Lisa passed beyond any thought. She was a mindless fuckmachine, who only wanted to feel hard, hot cocks inside her. All thoughts of her surroundings, work etc. had been driven out of her. In the course of the night, she had been fucked in all three orifices at least twice by the men present.

When day dawned, Lisa lay asleep from exhaustion. The men called another meeting with Lisa sleeping naked on top of the table as they all sat down to discuss the situation. They realized that with Lisa around, none of them would be able to get any work done. Ted then placed a few calls to his friends and arranged to have Lisa transferred to the downtown branch, with the agreement that she visit his office at least once every week.