Office Slut Ch. 1

Story Info
Her descent into slutdom begins.
3.4k words
4.3
602.3k
142

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/05/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Linda becomes office slut

I hate Monday, thought Linda as she logged into her computer another week of boredom stretched out ahead of her. Although Linda had been working for the last 25 years she had been finding it increasingly difficult to motivate herself recently.

Linda worked for a finance company in London, which sounded much more glamorous than it actually was. Still she needed the money since her husband had been made redundant the previous year and the family finances depended on her.

At 45 Linda was settled with a husband she loved and two bright children, they owned a house in the suburbs and a Volvo. All the things she thought she ought to have at her age, still something was missing and Linda couldn't put her finger on it.

She knew that her sex life had been reduced to zero following her husband's redundancy but she couldn't blame him as she knew that he had taken the news badly. He moped around the house unsure of his worth and depressed about his inability to find more work the last think on his mind was his wife's sexual satisfaction.

Still, thought Linda at least I have my looks, thanks to regular trips to the gym. Linda was rightly proud of her tight body, she had been blessed with long legs and high firm breasts that still turned heads in the office.

She had noticed several younger members of the office team quietly checking her out as she went about her tasks and occasionally took pleasure in flashing one of them her thighs whilst bending over to pick up a dropped pen or piece of paper.

These displays always excited her making her heart beat quickly and her face flush, she felt like such a slut exposing herself but it was a pleasure she afforded herself rarely as she felt guilty about the excitement it caused her.

A knock on her door dragged her from thoughts of slutty behaviour, Graham, her boss poked his head round the door "Hi Linda sorry to barge in on you but I was just passing, are you OK you look a little flushed"
"I'm fine" Linda tried to compose herself, Graham had leapfrogged Linda to his present position. She had never liked him, what made it worse was she had flashed her stocking tops at Graham in a moment of madness when he was the new office boy and she the old office hand. The thought still haunted her, she got the impression that he was stripping her every time he looked at her.

"Linda darling I need you to work late tonight, I have to report to the directors on performance tomorrow and I need the report from your section on my desk first thing in the morning. Ok Linda got to go, tomorrow morning, no later or I will have to put you over my knee"

And with that he was gone, asshole thought Linda. She didn't appreciate the spanking reference either he was 15 years younger than her for gods sake who did he think he was. In Linda's head flashed an image of herself bent over his desk with her skirt round her waist begging to be spanked.

She shook her head to dislodge the image, she must be mad, she didn't want that pervert touching her, she couldn't however dislodge the feeling of dampness in the knickers. Anyway if she was going to get home before midnight she had better start that report and stop thinking like a slut.

Linda immersed herself in her report and the rest of the day passed quickly, eventually the other people in the office went home leaving Linda alone. When she had finished the report she sat back and congratulated her-self on a beautifully crafted piece of corporate nonsense, that should shut the smug bastard up, she thought

She felt she deserved a rest and was seriously thinking about taking a day of sick tomorrow and having a nice lie in when the e-mail icon in the corner of her computer screen flashed, what now she thought. It was eight o'clock who would be sending her mail at this time of the day.

She opened it, no message just a link, it all looked innocent enough. Without thinking about it she clicked the link and immediately found herself logged into a porn site entitled "HousewifeSluts.com". Christ thought Linda, Ill be for the sack if anyone finds out about this.

Before she could close the site something caught Linda's eye, a picture of a respectably dressed middle aged woman who was sucking an extremely large cock while another man spanked her arse. She was wearing a suit not unlike Linda's. She was bent over a desk in an office again not unlike Linda's. The woman had a look of submissive acceptance accentuated by her attire, her stockings were laddered where she had obviously been groped and her knickers were stretched between her ankles.

Linda could feel her heart racing and her stomach had suddenly flipped over. She could feel a dampness in her knickers that betrayed the fact that her body was extremely turned on, while at the same time her mind was revolted. The woman looked so happy, so abandoned and accepting of her fate Linda found herself wishing that it was her getting spanked whilst choking down that gorgeous cock.

Almost without thinking Linda inched her skirt up her thighs, past her stocking tops and onto her black lacy panties, which she was shocked to find were sopping wet. She couldn't remember ever being this turned on, she felt like a naughty schoolgirl fingering her-self for the first time. She eased the sodden material aside and slipped a finger into her cunt and began frantically fingering herself.

Linda soon realised that she needed something bigger, her mind was obsessed with the penis in the picture and she wouldn't be satisfied with anything smaller. Frantically she searched her desk for a worthy substitute she couldn't find anything, she desperately craved something to fill her.

Across the room she spied a candle on another desk, it must of been a present given to a colleague, that would be perfect. Linda couldn't get to it fast enough, she nearly fell over in her rush partly because her panties were round her knees and her skirt round her waist. She sat in a chair and sank the candle deep inside herself, this was more like it.

Her mind reeled with images of woman in submission with their evil masters punishing them for some trivial misdemeanour. Linda's mind kept putting Graham in the evil master position with her cowering at his feet, but at this stage she was passed caring as her orgasm approached at breakneck speed.

Finally she came, letting out an all mighty scream as the orgasm crashed through her. She slumped into the seat like a rag doll with the strings cut, her heart was pumping fit to burst and she was trembling as she slowly recovered.

As her heart slowed the realisation of what she had done slowly washed over her. She panicked, frantically threw the candle into the bin and switched her computer off without logging out.

She rushed out of the office without a backward glance, the realisation of her feelings for Graham shocked and disgusted her, but she couldn't get them out of her head. She had to get out of London and back to the sanity of suburbia.

Next Day

Linda arrived early to the office desperate to check that there was no indication of the previous night's madness. Her mind raced as she replayed the events over and over again.

Everything in the office looked perfectly normal, almost as if she had imagined the whole thing, wishful thinking she knew. Calm down Linda, she told herself no one knows anything just forget it happened.

The report was still on her desk, Grahams face floated into the front of her mind "First thing tomorrow morning" his words echoed in her head. She scooped the file up and headed for the lift fingering the button for the second floor.

"Linda, darling you look like you were up all night" he grinned lewdly and winked at her. "here's the report you asked for Graham, I hope its OK" "Linda I am almost disappointed, I was looking forward to spanking you" again the wink. Linda ignored him and turned to leave, "before you go I have the new training video for your team here"

"I wasn't aware of this, my team are fully up to speed on the latest compliance regulations"

"This is new, just in. Watch it in one of the training rooms and then come back and give me feedback"

Before Linda could answer the phone on the desk rang, he answered it and waived her out of the room. More training groaned Linda, still at least it took her mind of the nagging sexual thoughts that she didnt seem to be able to stop. She was becoming increasingly alarmed that Graham seemed to be filling her head with images of depravity that she previously wouldn't of entertained and was finding increasingly arousing.

Linda located an empty training room and put the video in the machine, she sat herself down and prepared for another tedious training tape. The first image that appeared froze her blood it was her office and there appeared to be only one person in it, Her. Linda could bearly look, she knew what was coming the image of herself staggering round the office in a state of undress filled the screen causing her to wretch with the horror of the whole situation.

She couldn't believe it, Graham had set her up that was the only explanation. She couldn't think straight, her heart was racing, she felt feint. This couldn't be happening to her, she was a mother, a wife, she was on the PTA for fuck's sake.

She sat down exhausted, she couldn't think of a way out of this, she would have to brazen it out, deny it was her. There was no way she would let that shit get away with this. She would have to confront him immediately, Ill give him feedback thought Linda. She stormed out of the room, remembering to take the tape with her and stalked to Graham's office then burst in without knocking.

"You fucking asshole you won't get away with this, you can't prove anything"

Graham didn't flinch "You better lock the door Linda" he spoke calmly in complete control, without thinking Linda complied with his wished immediately. She felt she had lost the initiative slightly and was about to restart her tirade when he held his finger to his lips and stood up.

"Linda, Linda what a naughty girl you are, I am impressed I didn't think you had it in you. Quite the little slut aren't you"

Linda was stunned, how dare you speak to me like that she thought it's just not true I am a good girl. The thought that she had pleased him rose in her mind unbidden. "Now run along Linda while I have a think about what I'm going to do with you" and with that he smacked her arse and opened the door indicating for her to leave.

It wasn't until she was in the lift that the realisation of what had happened hit her, she had totally failed to sort that arrogant bastard out. She didn't know whether she had a job, who else had he told there was to much unresolved how could she work under these circumstances, she was a wreck.

She couldn't deny that Graham had dominated her totally and was treating her like a naughty schoolgirl, this thought brought a fresh burst of heat between her legs. She almost sobbed, what was happening to her.

Linda spent the rest of the day in a daze unable to concentrate on anything all she could think of was trying to get out of this situation she felt in total limbo. At least if he sacked her she would know what was going on.

Her phone rang dragging her out of her reverie. "Linda darling Hi, I've got an e-mail for you here. Something that I saw and immediately thought of you" What could he mean, Linda had had enough of e-mails for one week, she desperately wanted to go home and have a long soak in the bath and relieve the throbbing between her legs.

"Before I send it to you be a good girl and pop to the loo to get those panties off, I'm sure there soaked through anyway" How could he know, Linda to her shame had been wet all afternoon. Before she could answer he had hung up, Linda was up from her desk and half way across the office before she realised what she was doing, she made it to the toilets and shut the door on the cubicle. She hitched her skirt up and peeled her soaking panties down her legs, she couldn't resist the temptation to finger herself quickly, I must stop before I come thought Linda, besides she couldn't deny that she wanted to see that e-mail.

She walked back to her desk, there was something incredibly exciting about walking round with no panties on, she felt cheap and slutty and loved it. The e-mail icon was flashing, she sat down making sure to ride her skirt up her legs to offer better access. She could barely steady her hand to use the mouse and open the mail up eventually she managed and found six separate pictures to be opened individually.

Linda hesitantly opened the first picture, it was of a women that Linda recognised. Vermillion Riley had been a section leader, same as her, but she had left the company 2 years ago slightly mysteriously. As they were the same grade Linda had known Vermillion quite well, their children went to the same schools she was the same age as Linda. They had lost touch since she had moved offices and here she was in a picture sent to her by her boss and tormentor.

Vermillion was dressed in her customary business suit, with a crisp white blouse. The skirt she was wearing was tiny though, not at all like Vermillion's normally sensible length. Her thighs were clearly on show and Linda could not help admire the shapely thighs of her ex-colleague. Still it was not what Linda expected so she closed it and opened the next picture.

Vermillion, again except this time she was bent over a desk. She had the same blouse on but the skirt was a short grey pleated one and it had been flipped up over her waist exposing the tope of her stockings and what looked to Linda like an extremely aroused cunt. She looked for all the world like a schoolgirl awaiting a caning at the hands of a headmaster.

Linda's hand had, without her realising it, reached the top of her thigh and was in the process of giving her some much needed relief. She opened the next picture and glanced around the office, to check that no one was looking at her, she was ok there was no one about. She couldn't believe she was openly masturbating in her office but she couldn't help it.

In the next picture Vermillion was naked except for her stockings and high heels. Linda didn't like other women normally but she couldnt help but admire Vermillion's firm breasts and long legs. She was sitting at the foot of a standing man, only his trousered legs were visible and Vermillion was looking longingly up at him. Linda could make out a large bulge in the man's trousers, that was what Vermillion must be staring at.

In the next picture Vermillions mouth was stretched round the mans throbbing cock, she was desperately trying to accommodate its bulk as he thrust it mercilessly into her throat. Vermillions eyes were closed and she was blatantly fingering herself as well.


This was getting a bit much for Linda, her fingers were a blur between her legs as she tried to relieve the frustration she was feeling. She was so hot she could feel her face colouring, her heart was racing she knew she would come soon as she desperately tried to control herself so she could see the last pictures.

The penultimate picture was of Vermillions on her own, again on her knees but her face was plastered with come, it was running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts. She was grinning ear to ear and looked as though she had never been happier.

Linda was on the very verge of an earth shattering orgasm as she opened the last picture. Vermillion again, kneeling before the man from the previous picture except in this picture the man was fully in picture, it was Graham.

Linda fell over the edge, she muffled her mouth with her hand and shuddered as she desperately tried not to moan out loud. Before she had had a chance to recover fully her phone rang again she picked it up with a sense of foreboding "Linda, get yourself up here you slut I'm sure you've come by now and I have thought of a use for that pretty mouth of yours".

It was to late she was totally entranced by the power he had over her, all thoughts of rebellion had fled her mind she knocked on his office door and awaited his response. "Enter" Linda walked into his office, he was sitting at the desk Linda could see that he was rubbing a large bulge in his trousers. Her cunt pulsed, not again she thought she couldn't cope with another orgasm so soon. She soon realised that her pleasure was not the issue now.

"Linda you've had you fun today and I know you loved every minute. I always knew you were a dirty cheep slut deep down, you just needed a bit of prodding" Linda hung her head there was no use denying it she felt as though the itch she couldn't reach had been scratched. She had resigned herself to being this mans slut and doing what she was told. The realisation stunned her and thrilled her at the same time.

"Get on your knees Linda and open your mouth so I can come in it, I must stress Linda that if you swallow any of my come I will sack you. Is that clear"

"Yes sir" Linda mumbled as she sank to her knees, Graham stood before her and unzipped his trousers out sprang his cock, Linda couldn't help but gasp as she saw it in the flesh. She would of loved to kiss it, suck it, love it. But she waited her new master's instruction to perform. The instruction never came, Graham started wanking his cock inches from Linda's hungry mouth he appeared to be completely ignoring her and she felt a little hurt that she wasn't being given the chance to please him. He groaned, here it comes Linda and opened her mouth wider as a great jet of come hit the back of her throat closely followed by another. Linda was overwhelmed by the smell and the taste of her masters come, mustn't swallow, mustn't swallow, Linda repeated the mantra in her head.

"Stand up slut and undo your blouse"

Linda complied exposing herself without question, she could feel her nipples straining for attention against the lacy material of her bra.

"Now Linda I have thought your punishment over and come up with two options. Number one I sack you and you never work in the city again. Number two you become my personal office slut. The choice is yours Linda but I want the answer now. Linda had no choice, she knew it and he knew it. "I want to be your slut sir" as Linda said it Grahams come dripped from her lips and ran down her chin to drip off and collect on her heaving breasts.

Graham smiled to himself, he knew he had a new slut and was determined to make the most of her.

"You're a good little girl Linda, from now on you will refer to me as sir in any company, you are no longer to be called Linda in my presence you are now office slut".