Office Slut Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Lyn relented allowing Brian to put his cock into Linda's straining mouth. She slobbered over it enthusiastically, her eyes looked up at Brian's face, a picture of innocence as she slurped on his cock greedily.

Lyn meanwhile was paying attention to Linda's tormentor, gripping its base she started to wank it into Linda's cunt, heat, and juice poured over her hand from Linda's aching body. Linda arched her hips to receive what she knew she needed so badly, nearly there, groaning into Brian's cock she came violently, her body shuddering with the release.

"What were your instructions slut?"

Nicola was out of her seat and beside Linda's face within seconds, she was fuming and Linda tried desperately to think what she had done to upset her Mistress.

"I was to ask permission to come Mistress"

"And did you ask permission you worthless doggy slut?"

"No Mistress"

"No Mistress, you must be punished slut, but we have guests so that must wait. Go into the dining room and face the wall in the corner you will reflect on your behaviour there while we get ready to eat."

And with that Nicola pulled the dildo out of Linda's cunt, making her wince and untied her arms and legs, before pushing her to her hands and knees and smacking her bottom. She crawled out of the room, conscious of the looks of disapproval from all the guests at her disobedience.

Linda was on the verge of crying, she felt awful having ruined her chance to be the centre of attention. She couldn't bear the thought of upsetting her Mistress, she could feel the tears running down her face freely as she stood in the corner of the sumptuous dining room. She could hear everyone laughing at her in the other room, she felt so low and was desperate to try to make amends. Linda tried to think of a way back into the good books as she stared at the wall like a naughty schoolgirl awaiting punishment in the headmaster's study.

Nicola came up behind her, Linda stared straight ahead, she could feel Nicola's breath on her ear.

"I am not very impressed with you slut, your punishment will last all night, you will sleep naked except for nipple clamps and a dildo in your cunt. You will learn the meaning of exhaustion tonight, made all the worse by the fact that you will love every minute of it"

"Now we are getting ready to sit down for dinner, you have disgraced yourself as a maid tonight so you must return to what you know best, strip and get on your hands and knees. For the rest of the night you will show me you can be good for something, now be a good doggy and get on the floor".

Linda blinked the tears from her eyes, she knew her Mistress was angry and she was desperate to make amends. She crouched obediently on the floor as the dinners filed into the room all ignoring her now. Linda felt humiliated beyond belief, she had never felt so demeaned before, the most painful thing was the excitement it caused her. She had almost given up trying to rationalise it and had nearly accepted her subservience, but after a particularly humiliating experience she always found herself questioning her needs.

Everyone was seated now as Fay re-appeared from the kitchen carrying three plates in her hands, she placed them in front of the diners, dodging a groping hand from Charles as she did so. Linda could see Fay smiling and joking with the guests and longed to be accepted, as Fay was. She glared jealously at the woman who was blatantly ignoring her as she sashayed around the room with all eyes following her.

Fay returned with the rest of the starters, placing them carefully on the table, she waited at her mistress's side obediently awaiting her instructions.

"Come here doggy I have some scraps for you"

Nicola waived a titbit at Linda, who crawled over to her, tears streaming down her face at the humiliation she was experiencing in front of all these people.

"Now be a good doggy and beg for it"

Linda sat back on her knees and opened her mouth wide making little mewing noises, with her hand she pawed her mistress's thigh, seeking her reward. All she could think about was being obedient for her mistress, pleasing her, desperate to make amends.

Nicola dropped the food on the floor.

"Eat of the floor doggy"

Linda complied glad of the sustenance, she hadn't eaten since lunch and desperately needed the energy regardless of the situation she received it in. She could feel all eyes on her, her actions amusing them as she eat from the floor at the feet of her mistress.

"Now doggy make yourself useful and get under the table, you are to give everyone an orgasm before we finish dinner, don't disappoint me again doggy"

Linda ducked under the table cloth and surveyed the diners. Charles and Brian had already got there cocks out and Linda could make out Lyn wanking Charles's long cock, while Sarah was squeezing Brian's balls quite hard from what Linda could make out. She decided that the men would be the easiest to bring of quickly particularly if the other two woman carried on there attentions. The woman however would prove harder to satisfy and Linda decided to focus her attention there first.

She crawled over to Lyn, aware that the young woman's skirt was round her waist already exposing her hairy cunt to Linda's gaze, Linda took a deep breath, despite her recent activities she still had some qualms at licking this woman's pussy. Linda nudged her head between Lyn's muscular thighs and started kissing the exposed flesh, her tongue going higher, she could already smell the woman's arousal. Lyn's hand appeared under the table fingering herself exposing her clit, Linda didn't need telling twice and flicked her tongue over the hard bud eliciting a moan from Lyn.

Linda was bathing her face in the woman's arousal, Lyn's juices coating her chin and nose, her tongue relentlessly teasing, licking and biting at Lyns exposed clit. She was aware of the shudders that were coursing through Lyn's lower body, her thighs crashed against Linda's head, still she continued her onslaught determined to make the woman come loudly, hoping she would feel some of the shame that Linda was experiencing.

While she was licking Lyn she also reached over to grip Charles's shaft, Lyn having neglected her earlier task as Linda started her licking. Two birds one stone, thought Linda frantically, her head filled with the smell of Lyns cunt and the feeling of Charles's throbbing member in her small hand.

Linda knew Lyn was close, she could hear the woman groaning loudly, the conversation around the table slowed as one of there number approached a thunderous orgasm, all eyes turned to watch avidly.

Lyn screamed with her release, the others applauded as Lyn's hand forced Linda's mouth further inside her, making her drink in her juices, her tongue aching with the effort.

"She's such a good little doggy, useless as a maid though definitely more training required there"

Linda thrilled at the praise she was receiving as she extracted her face from Lyn's steaming slit. She could feel Lyn patting her on the head, I can be a good doggy Linda thought as she crawled over to Sarah, causing a groan of disappointment to rise in Charles's throat as she removed her hand.

Sarah had been busy since Linda started her under table antics, her trousers were around her ankles, her thighs spread wide presenting Linda with her shaved cunt, juice cooling visibly on her upper thighs. Linda desperately wanted to please Sarah more than anything and decided to take her time, even if it meant risking punishment for not finishing everyone off before the end of dinner.

She started kissing at Sarah's feet, revelling in the sweet smelling ankles of the woman she was having trouble controlling her feelings for. Slowly she moved higher, adoring every centimetre of perfumed skin, aware of her final destination but taking pleasure from the journey. Sarah's hand was lovingly stroking her hair, gently tugging her onwards, showing her impatience to receive Linda's tender ministrations.

Linda was gently biting the soft flesh of Sarah's thigh leaving little teeth marks as she went, causing Sarah to jump a little each time. Linda could see the woman's sex , her lips pouting, demanding attention, glistening with her need. Linda flicked her tongue gently between the delicate folds of Sarah's outer lips, lovingly lapping at the wet folds of her sex. Linda couldn't see but Sarah's eyes were tightly shut her mouth open as she fought to control herself, wishing to prolong the ecstasy she was experiencing. The rooms eyes were turned to her now as they drank in the sight of this woman's pleasure.

Sarah crumpled in her seat as her orgasm surged through her lower body, she moaned gently to herself, eyes screwed up, almost completely obscured within her face. She struggled to contain the energy that had been released from her body, she shook with the effort, her body spasming again and again as Linda continued to tease her sex.

Sarah could take no more and prised Linda's face from her slit, desperate to retain a semblance of dignity despite the pleasure she was experiencing, Linda moaned her disappointment aware that Sarah was at her mercy, even if it was for just a few seconds. Her face was coated with the juice of two separate women now, she could feel it making her face sticky, the smell almost overpowering her she yearned to love this woman and felt rejected having been prized away from her new duties.

"I must talk to Graham about renting her, she's adorable, born to lick cunt"

Sarah was obviously smitten, Linda glowed under the approval and praise, she was however all to aware of Fay clearing the plates and bringing out the main course, she knew the clock was ticking and she still had both men to bring off as well as her Mistress.

Linda eyed the two cocks, both bobbed between the suited legs of their owners, pulsing as the blood coursed through the thick visible veins. Linda licked her lips, where to start, Charles seemed to be the nearest to coming after the attention Lyn had paid him earlier. Linda was only to aware that Fay had already blown him off and she was determined to do a better job as she grasped the base of his cock in one hand squeezing his balls with the other causing him to moan.

Linda licked greedily at the shaft, gripping it firmly, her tongue moving along the length to the purple head as it swelled noticeably. Linda kissed the slit on top of his head, licking up the drop of come that had appeared there, enjoying the salty taste as if it were an appetiser of things to come. She gently bobbed her head up and down, hollowing her cheeks as her breath whistled in and out of her nose.

Linda could feel her own saliva running out of the corners of her mouth as she struggled to accommodate the cock. It ran down her chin to drop to the floor at her feet, both hands were grasping the thick cock as she sawed it in and out of her mouth her lips sucking at the velvety skin. Charles had his hands in Linda's hair and was moving her head up and down forcing his cock deep into her throat making her gag with each thrust.

Linda knew she was going to swallow the man's come but nothing had prepared her for the volume of sticky fluid that jetted deep into her throat, she choked, come bursting from her mouth onto her hands and breasts, dripping from her rigid nipples onto the carpet at her feet.

She continued lapping at Charles's cock as it shrank in her hand, she was keen not to miss a drop and lovingly cleaned the head of his cock slurping obscenely. Charles was groaning his pleasure as the others breathed out following his release.

"Fuck, she sucks cock like a pro that one"

Linda had come in her hair, round her mouth, all over her face, she stank of release and she was loving every minute of it, nearly there she thought only Brian and her Mistress to go, she grinned at the praise she was receiving proud she was being enjoyed.

She stumbled over to Brian, barely able to open her eyelids as come threatened to glue her eyes together. She surveyed her final cock as a wicked thought crossed her mind, she would make Brian come without sucking his cock at all, she would only lick and kiss his dick. Linda knew he wouldn't last long as she could see his cock was already fit to burst, the veins throbbed with pumping blood clearly visible along the pink shaft.

Linda lovingly kissed the head of his cock, he groaned loudly at the attention.

"Brain you useless shit don't come to quickly, just because that slut can suck cock doesn't mean you have to give in"

Linda could hear Lyn chastising her husband, his cock throbbed as he seemed to enjoy being humiliated by his wife. Linda continued licking his shaft, long hard strokes ending with a kiss on his bulbous head, each lick eliciting a further moan of pleasure. Linda licked like her life depended on it using her tongue and lips only was harder that she had imagined, her hands supporting her weight stopping her falling forward.

Brian exploded, his first jet of come escaping Linda's eager mouth and hitting the bottom of the table. She was quick enough for the second load though and positioned her mouth just over his slit to catch the precious fluid, she swallowed it eagerly, her lips smacking together eager not to miss any.

Brian was a mess, he had come all over his trousers, Linda was keen to help him out though and licked the cooling come from his trouser legs. She had no idea at what stage the meal was at but no longer cared, her Mistress's cunt was on her mind, she was exhausted now and just wanted to go to sleep but she was keen to perform well in a vain attempt to lessen her punishment.

Nicola had also removed her short skirt, the toned muscles of her calves and thighs clearly visible under the table, as Linda got closer she could make out the base of a vibrator clearly visible. Linda had no idea when Nicola had inserted it, but it was having the desired effect, juices were clearly visible on her thighs, this would be harder than she imagined.

Linda tried to grip the base of the dildo with her teeth desperately trying not to push it in any further. She knew she had to thrust it in and out of her Mistress's hot slit effectively fucking her with it. Linda tried desperately to grip the base her mouth opened wide, jaw aching as she eventually attained her goal, now all she had to do was fuck Nicola with it, easier said than done.

Linda managed to get a rhythm going, if she blew air through her nose at the top of each thrust she could also tease her Mistress's clit, she noted its hardening, and felt Nicola's cunt contracting, dragging the dildo further into her.

Nicola groaned into her napkin discreetly, she was secretly very pleased that Linda had been so compliant this evening, she had done very well except the unfortunate incident with her orgasm. Nicola wanted to come desperately, after witnessing everyone else's release, but was aware that as the hostess she didn't want to appear rude in front of her guests.

Linda in the meantime was still fully occupied with her task, Nicola's juices were running down the shaft and into Linda's waiting mouth, her scent overpowering Linda as the dildo flashed in and out, in and out. Nicola had resigned herself to coming discreetly and was only to aware that this would present her with a pretty big challenge, as she was so turned on. Her orgasm was fast approaching she could feel it in the base of her stomach, building to the inevitable release, no point trying to deny herself now.

Nicola let go her eyes shut so tightly, her face alive with twitches and flicks as her orgasm crashed over her, shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her quivering body. God what a good slut, she was a natural, built for sex and nothing else, Nicola would find it hard to resist keeping her all for herself and made a pact with herself to make the most of her for the rest of the weekend.

"Good Doggy, that's everyone, you are a good dog! Now as a reward you may be allowed to accompany us into the living room for coffee"

And with that Linda was pushed away by her mistress's leg and sprawled on the floor, only to aware of the glances from the assembled diners. She was glowing with pride such praise from her Mistress was unprecedented. She got back to her hands and knees and sat obediently at her Mistress's side awaiting her next instruction.

Fay re-entered the room, clearing the plates as she went, Linda was a little worried at the smug grin that appeared to be directed directly at her but she was so pleased at the praise she had received she no longer cared about what Fay was up to. The assembled diners made their way back into the living room, Linda crawling along behind them anxious to see what was going to happen next.

Once everyone was sitting comfortably, sipping coffee and languishing on the sofas Fay re-appeared she had changed out of her maids outfit and was now naked except for her high heels. Linda was so jealous of Fay's stunning figure as she eyed her enviously. All eyes were on her as she paraded around the room checking that all the cocks were hard and the cunts still nice and wet, finally once she had done her rounds she stood over Linda. Linda shivered a little as she looked up at Fay who just grinned at her again making Linda become increasingly uneasy.


"Now then doggy we have all seen what a good little doggy slut you have been this evening, so to round the evening off we are all going to watch Fay fuck you with a great big strap on cock. As a sort of after dinner entertainment, you are allowed to come once only, as a small reward, so make the most of it. Once you have come that's it for you for the evening and you will go to your basket to sleep while we all play with Fay"

Linda sagged with relief she was so desperate to come that she feared she may pass out. Now she would have the chance to enjoy what she loved most, cock, thick cock. Fay was still grinning at her as Nicola handed her the strap on, Linda gulped it was enormous, not just long but also extremely thick as well. God I'm never going to be able to take that, she thought. No wonder Fay had been smirking she knew that Linda was in no position to just accept such an enormous dick.


Fay was busy strapping the dildo into position in its harness as Linda eyed the rubber monster warily from the corner of her eye. It bobbed in front of her face as Fay approached, god of course I'm going to have to suck it first, just being fucked would not be humiliating enough, thought Linda. Fay rubbed the cock over Linda's face, nudging it at her lips, teasing her with it, making her lick it, stretching her mouth over it. Linda had never had something so big in her mouth, her jaw ached as she struggled to take it in, she eventually had to give up, it was just so big.

Linda resigned herself to licking and kissing the monster dildo, barely aware of the partygoers now as her mind was filled with the cock before her. Fay withdrew it from her mouth and moved round behind Linda before sinking to her knees behind her, Linda knew what was coming, Fay wasn't going to be gentle with her, she knew that much.

Nothing had prepared Linda for the painful ecstasy that she felt now, the first thrust knocked the breath out of her, making her gasp for air as she was stretched to bursting point. Then as suddenly as it was in her, it was gone as Fay withdrew it completely, leaving Linda gasping at the loss. She could feel Fay nudging her lips with the tip now, all Linda wanted was to be fucked she had never been so penetrated before she loved it, she felt so full, so thoroughly penetrated. Fay bucked her hips sending the monster dick deep into Linda's stretched cunt once again, this time there was to be no release from its power as Fay started to build up a rhythm as she pounded into Linda.