Office Slut Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience watched in rapt silence as Fay fucked Linda on her hands and knees in the middle of the living room floor. Linda was thrashing around like a woman possessed, her body pushing back with each thrust to meet the cock, she needed it inside her, and god did she need it so badly. Her orgasm was imminent all thoughts of prolonging the ecstasy gone now, she just needed to come and didn't care who was watching her.

Linda screamed out as her mind lost control of her body. She shuddered uncontrollably as violent earthquakes shook her, guttural noises issuing from her throat as she struggled to regain control of her lust crazed body. She slumped onto the floor exhausted, an enormous grin spreading across her face as she wallowed in the warm afterglow.

"Good Doggy, mummies very pleased with you, now off to bed with you before the real fun starts, Fay put the dog to bed and don't forget the dildo and the nipples clamps, there's a good girl"

God, Linda had forgotten about the punishment, she didn't care, not for the moment anyway, as Fay followed her into the kitchen.

"Now you little slut, don't think I haven't forgotten our little arrangement as well, you owe me an orgasm! But I'm going to take pity on you and let you get your rest, you can bring me off another day"

And with that Fay showed Linda into her basket, Linda laid down compliantly, grateful of the chance for a rest, she knew the dildo and clamps would prevent any real sleep but a chance to lie down was not to be missed.

As Linda lay in her basket Fay busied herself with the clamps and dildo, after the fucking Linda had just received inserting a small six-inch dildo was no problem at all and Fay turned it on a low setting out of pity for the poor woman. The clamps were also applied to Linda's swollen nipples and again Fay took pity and didn't tighten them to much, she patted Linda on the head and left her to sleep fitfully. Fay smiled to herself as she noted the grin of satisfaction on the older women's face, she turned the kitchen light off as she returned to the living room.


To Be Continued.........


"If anyone has suggestions of where this should go in future chapters I would love to know. I am open to suggestions and will let anyone know if I like their ideas. Many thanks A Cracker Slut"