Office Sluts Pay the Price

Story Info
Two sluts are punished for their transgressions.
8.2k words
4.45
48.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Sue and Jen, who both crave submission and humiliation, and to Geoff, who helped me create and edit this story.

This story contains scenes including pain and watersports.

The prequel to this story is published in the BDSM category as "Office Slut." You don't have to read that story in order to follow this one, but it does provide entertaining background. Enjoy!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

*****

Chapter One

The usual Friday morning Executive Committee meeting at AmberWaves Communication took on added significance for one of its participants. As the senior executives of the company filed into the glass walled conference room, filling their coffee mugs and snagging a pastry, Jenna Thompson was unusually quiet, sitting at the end of the conference table fidgeting with her presentation package.

Amber Waverly, the founder and President of her namesake company, came in last, holding her cup of coffee in one hand and her meeting notes in the other. She was, of course, impeccably dressed, wearing a short black pencil skirt, heels, a cream colored silk blouse and a tailored designer jacket, all of which accentuated her tall, slender frame. She assumed her customary seat at the head of the table, signaling to the others that the meeting was about to begin.

In addition to Amber and Jenna, the other participants were Kevin Allston, the Chief Financial Officer, and Renee Burnside, the Director of Human Resources. As Director of Operations and Sales, it was Jenna's role to kick off the meeting with a summary of the company's current financial performance as well as a projection of the sales pipeline. The sales pipeline was the lifeblood of the company, and the portion of her presentation that typically received the lion's share of attention.

Jenna tried to give a plain vanilla presentation, passing out a power point presentation with charts and graphs showing that the company was on target to meet its expected quarterly earnings and sales goals. The group sat impassively as Jenna stood in front of the group and walked them through the presentation, with her glossing over the methods she used to achieve those numbers. Jenna wrapped up her presentation, sitting down, relieved that no one had asked her any questions. Just as she was settling into her seat Amber voiced a single, seemingly innocuous query.

"Jenna, you seem to have left out something important in your synopsis. Can you tell the group about the make good promise made by your lead salesperson (who everyone knew was Kimberly Pearson) to the Alliance Group?"

Amber knew that Jenna and Kim had acted as submissives over the weekend for a group of the company's largest clients under the condition that those clients would award additional business to AmberWaves. She also knew that Jenna would be humiliated by forcing to her confess to her unorthodox methods in front of her peers. She sat back and watched Jenna squirm in her chair.

Jenna paused, trying to formulate a coherent response. "Uhhh ... the ad buys that Kim made on behalf of Alliance didn't perform as expected. Kim promised $250,000 in free ad buys to make up for the shortfall." Kevin and Renee gasped when they heard the amount of the free advertising that was promised and wondered how Jenna was able to predict that the company would make its quarterly earnings, despite this significant setback. Kevin spoke up first.

"Jenna. How did you offset the $250,000 make good liability? That's a huge amount of incremental sales."

Amber smiled. As the CFO, she expected Kevin to ask that question because of the financial statement impact of the make good promise and she knew that Jenna would struggle mightily with the answer. She wasn't disappointed.

"Well ... uhhh ... we had to ... uh ... persuade our largest clients to buy additional ads," Jenna stammered.

"You're being too modest," said Amber in a snarky tone, "why don't you tell Kevin and Renee exactly how you and Kim persuaded the clients."

Jenna whispered a response that everyone strained to hear.

"I'm sorry Jenna," said Amber in a voice louder than was necessary. "We couldn't hear you, and everyone needs to hear this."

"We ... uhhh ... had sex with the clients in exchange for their promise of additional business." Jenna's face was beet red. She had never been more embarrassed in her life. "Why?" she asked herself, did she feel a shiver of excitement at this public humiliation?

"You're again being too modest Jenna," admonished Amber. "Didn't you and Kim offer yourselves as sex toys for an entire weekend at your house?"

"Yes," the attractive, but now humbled brunette whispered.

"What?" asked Amber.

"Yes," said Jenna, in a louder voice.

"So what kind of woman uses sex with clients to secure new business?" Amber wanted, figuratively, to press her heel on Jenna's neck to coerce a confession.

"I'm not sure what you want me to say," said Jenna, her voice wavering.

"You do. Just think about it." The room became quiet, but for the muffled sound of the cool conditioned air being blown through the overhead vents. Jenna felt the gaze of the others on her, pressing upon her like a great weight.

"I'm a slut," Jenna confessed with reluctance.

"Yes. Yes, you are Jenna. Thank you for sharing what you really are," said Amber with satisfaction.

Kevin and Renee looked at Jenna in a new light. This conservative, private individual they had known for years had just confessed to being a slut and using sex to entice clients to give the company more business. What else was she willing to do? Kevin had always found Jenna to be attractive, but the buzz in the office was that she was a lesbian so he hadn't really thought more about her. But now, being recently divorced, Kevin's mind raced with the possibilities of having sex with Jenna or Kim, or perhaps both. Renee was a lesbian and in her private life was involved in some very kinky shit. She had secretly hoped that she and Jenna would hook up at some point, but now hearing Jenna's confession, her mind was rife with ideas on how she could get Jenna to submit to her.

Amber, of course, coerced the confession for her own purposes. She was setting the table for Jenna and Kim's Friday night "penance" and also wanted to cement Jenna's role as a submissive. What better way than for Jenna to acknowledge in an Executive Committee meeting that she was an office slut?

Jenna was physically present for the remainder of the meeting but her mind was clearly elsewhere. She had just been forced to confess her sins to her colleagues. What manner of retribution did Amber expect to extract that evening?

The rest of the day literally crawled by. Jenna was dreading keeping her promise to appear with Kim at Amber's apartment in a few hours to subject themselves to whatever humiliation Amber had dreamed up for them. Perhaps resignation wasn't such a bad alternative, she thought. Jenna wavered between showing up and resigning, but in the end decided that ruining her professional career was too high a price to pay to avoid a weekend of humiliation.

At the end of the workday, Jenna went to her office to change. Amber had instructed her and Kim to dress "slutty." Jenna shed her conservative work attire and went inside her garment bag to retrieve an outfit she had bought for the occasion. She had a bright pink tube top that barely held in her breasts and black spandex shorts that highlighted her camel toe. She completed her outfit with platform wedge sandals. In her mind, the only thing that was missing was a pair of roller skates. Was she "Roller Girl" of "Boogie Nights"? She put on a top coat she brought so that the people in the office couldn't see her wardrobe transformation.

Kim, a tall buxom blonde, joined Jenna in her office. They agreed that they would take a cab together to Amber's place. Kim looked spectacular with her long blonde hair braided in a plait hairstyle. She was wearing a low cut blouse that was open almost to her naval and a mini-skirt that barely covered her pantyless butt. Her black "fuck me" pumps had at least four, if not five inch heels. Jenna felt better having a partner in crime as stunning as Kim. Her outlook for the evening brightened. Maybe it would be fun, she thought.

After a long cab ride through the gridlock of Friday night traffic in Midtown Manhattan they arrived at Amber's apartment building (a fashionable address on the Upper West Side), and upon entering the lobby met an imposing doorman whose nameplate said "Lewis." Jenna gave him their names and the person they wished to visit. "Yes, I see your names on the list, Kimberly Pearson and Jeanette Thompson, correct? Ms. Waverly's apartment is on the seventh floor, apartment 7A." He motioned to the elevators.

The two women walked through a large marble foyer and around a spectacular floral arrangement in the center of the room to an elevator bank featuring exquisite metal work on the doors. The elevator whisked them to the seventh floor. The hallway to Amber's apartment was elegant, but understated, with soft lighting, plush carpeting and well-appointed furniture. They knocked on the door, expecting to see one of Amber's house staff. Instead Amber opened the door, dressed to go out on the town. Looking long and lean, she was wearing a black pantsuit and heels that gave her the unmistakable aura of power and authority. Her hair was worn down, the ginger red tresses looking either reddish or blonde depending on where you stood. Instead of a friendly greeting she glared at her visitors.

"Strip ... now, everything but those slutty shoes," she commanded. She wanted to show that she was all business, but secretly she was delighted to see that both women had shown up and were looking every bit the office sluts they were going to be that weekend.

The two women looked at each other and then still standing in the hallway, slowly started to remove their clothing.

"Faster," Amber chided them. "I don't want my neighbors to see two sluts in front of my apartment."

Kim hurried, stripping her clothes off until she was nude, and stood at attention. Jenna was still reticent to strip naked in a semi-public hallway, but seeing Amber with her arms folded, realized she had no alternative but to obey. She stripped, but crossed her arms to cover her ample breasts.

"Drop the arms, slut," Amber said to Jenna. Jenna complied, but started to shiver. She wasn't used to being the sub, and the humiliation of being nude in a public space made her shake.

"Did you bring your collar?" Amber asked Kim.

Kim nodded, and started to bend over to retrieve it from her purse.

"Did I tell you to get it?" Amber barked.

Kim stopped in her tracks, then straightened up. "No ma'am."

"Call me Mistress, you ignorant slut."

"No Mistress," replied Kim, her voice starting to tremble, but her cunt now becoming moist.

"Good," said Amber with satisfaction at Kim's readiness to submit. "Now put your collar on."

Kim retrieved the collar from her purse and put the heavy leather collar around her neck. The collar, a "gift" from Jenna (who had used it with her previous sub) had a nameplate riveted to the collar that said "SLUT." Kim felt reassured by the cold, damp leather against her skin, giving her a constant reminder of her submission to Amber.

Amber took a step back from the open door. "Pick up your things and come inside and then kneel before me."

The woman entered the large apartment, carrying their few possessions, following Amber down the hallway and into her bedroom. Jenna scanned the room, noting a tastefully decorated master bedroom suite that was the size of her apartment. Her shoes sunk into the thick pile of the carpeting as she made her way to the far wall, past the king size bed, and placed her clothes against the wall.

Jenna joined Kim in assuming a kneeling position in front of Amber, who was now holding a collar in one hand and a riding crop in the other. The collar was well-used, made of brown, burnished leather with a large dog tag hanging from it with the word "WHORE" engraved on it.

Amber tossed the collar in front of Jenna. "Put this on. You can be the whore."

Jenna picked up the collar and looked at it. It smelled of damp leather and sweat, no doubt the product of the last sub to wear it. She had always had others wear a collar, but never herself. As she felt the pressure of the collar against her neck she appreciated its symbolism - a physical affirmation of submission.

As Jenna was comprehending her new role as a sub she felt a tap of the riding crop against the inside of her thighs. "Jenna, I've heard that you like to be a Domme and train subs. Show me the inspection position now that you're the whore."

Still in a kneeling position, Jenna spread her legs wider, displaying her shaved pussy. The lips were already glistening with a sheen of her juices. She put her hands behind her head, interlocking the fingers, elbows out, and assumed a rigid upright posture to display her breasts. She felt extremely vulnerable in this position, and now understood why it was an essential element of the submission process.

"Very good, whore," the red headed Domme said. "Now slut, do the same."

Kim took her cue from Jenna and copied her position. Amber used her crop to make adjustments to Kim's position, straightening her posture and widening the distance between her knees. Kim's breasts, even larger than Jenna's, jutted out proudly from her chest.

Showing apparent disinterest in the two nude, attractive women, who were displaying their sex in a most compromising position, Amber continued, "so let me get this straight. Slut, you covered up the shortfall in the viewership numbers on Briana's ad buys by promising additional Alliance advertising on our nickel. Is that right?"

Kim nodded her head, avoiding eye contact. She was hoping there was a hole she could crawl into and hide.

"And of course whore, you were oblivious to these promises. You didn't find out until Briana met with you. Is that right?"

Jenna took a glance at Kim and then nodded her head.

"So you sluts hid a $250,000 liability from me, and then fucked and sucked four of our best clients to make up the shortfall?"

There was no answer. There didn't need to be. All three of them knew the answer. Jenna and Kim were ashamed of their actions and, albeit reluctantly, prepared to pay for their transgressions.

Amber knew that she and the company had dodged a bullet. If Jenna and Kim hadn't made those additional sales over the weekend the company would have badly missed its next quarter's earnings estimate. But she was still royally pissed at her two insubordinate employees and aimed to teach them a lesson they'd never forget. Amber had been working with both women for several years and had secretly lusted after their bodies. Seeing them now nude and in a submissive position, she inwardly smiled at the prospect of putting them through their paces over the weekend. But first things first, before she extracted her own pound of flesh she needed to take care of the evening's entertainment for an important card game she had organized. She picked up her phone to call Lewis at the front desk.

"Lewis ... yeah it's Amber ... come up here ... I have your tip in my apartment .. yes ... OK ... see you then." Amber terminated the call and threw her phone on the dresser.

Amber left the room, saying as she exited, "Stay here. The door will open when we need you." She shut the door without giving either woman an opportunity to ask a question. So they waited ... and waited, arms aching in the inspection position, listening to muffled voices through the closed bedroom door.

Amber's voice: " ... just sluts ... anything ... "

Lewis's voice: " ... backdoor ... and then ... "

Amber's voice: " ... tip ... that's fine with me."

There was a knock on the door. In walked Lewis, an African-American man, over six foot tall, and a former body builder. He'd been working in Amber's apartment building since she moved in six years ago. He knew about Amber's sexual proclivities, having participated in a few scenes with her in the past as well as other "extracurricular" activities. Amber came in right behind him. "You weren't fooling about these sluts. I was impressed when I first saw them and even more so now that I see them naked. They're beautiful. They'll do," noted Lewis with admiration in his voice.

The women looked at Lewis wide-eyed. Neither of them had had sex with a black man before. Lewis towered over the two of them, wearing a tight knit shirt that showcased his chiseled upper body and form fitting black pants that revealed a considerable bulge down his right pant leg.

"Excellent," replied Amber, addressing Lewis again. "Just make sure you return them by 1 a.m.. I've got plans for them tonight and I don't want to be disappointed - got it? "

"Yes ma'am ... yes ma'am I got it."

"Can I get a little taste now?" added Lewis, recalling Amber's promise of a tip.

"Of course. Just be quick about it. I've got another appointment in thirty minutes and I've got to be out of this apartment."

Lewis wasted no time in addressing the two submissives, "OK sluts. Blondie, suck my cock. You (pointing at Jenna) - - get underneath me and lick my balls and ass."

Kim helped Lewis get his pants and briefs off and eyed the large, flaccid cock. Without using her hands she took in the head and then slowly starting going down the shaft, swirling her tongue around it as she descended until his pubic hair was touching her lips.

"Yeah ... that's it. Suck it good," Lewis said as Kim inhaled his stiffening cock. A long, sinewy, rope of spit hung lewdly from the blonde's chin as she gagged on his prodigious member.

"Ahhhhh ... fuck ... fuck yes ... " he exclaimed as Jenna got under him and starting licking his balls and sucking them one by one in her mouth. Before he could ask, Jenna's tongue was snaking into his ass, her stabs into his anus in time with Kim's head going all the way up and down the shaft of his cock.

"Fffffffff ... Fuckkkkkk," Lewis bellowed as his cum spewed into Kim's waiting mouth. The act of receiving and swallowing his cum heightened Kim's sense of submission. Lewis held her head in his broad hands, stroking the blonde's hair as she sucked out the last bit of his cum. She turned her head, savoring the bittersweet offering on her tongue, then sharing a long and soulful cum-filled kiss with Jenna. Jenna was sinking quickly into the well of submission and enjoying it. It felt good for her to surrender control and give in to her baser instincts.

Amber watched with amused interest. "Thanks for tuning them up," the redhead said to Lewis. "I presume we're square?"

Lewis couldn't suppress his smile. "We're square ma'am. We're square."

Lewis clipped a leash on each of the women, then threw them each a robe. "Put these on. And your heels. We've got work to do." Both women donned the robes, pulling the drawstrings tight, and then were led out of the room and into the hallway.

The hallway took on a different character to the two naked women as they left. Anyone could discover them, clad only in a robe and led down the hallway on a leash. Both women felt shame; however both women were also getting wet with desire. They reached a service elevator. They got in, and shortly after the elevator started going up Lewis pulled on the red "Hold" button. The car lurched to a halt. Lewis looked at his watch, waiting for it to turn to 8 p.m. "OK sluts, open your robes and show your tits to the camera there (pointing to the upper corner). They dutifully opened their robes and flashed their breasts to the camera. Lewis chuckled and muttered, "I'm sure Ed is getting a kick out of this." Jenna felt a cold chill go down her spine as she exposed herself in public.