Office Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malice2
Malice2
110 Followers

I wrap an arm around his slim waist and pull his torso into mine, letting him feel how hard my cock has gotten from what he's doing to me. I grind my hips into his, making sure he feels the aching bulge in my jeans. "See what you're doing to me?" I grunt out, grabbing his ass and using that to help pull him into me instead. He merely chuckles a little and continues to ravage my over-stimulated neck. "Aww, fuck…" I groan out in pleasure, grab a fistful of his dark hair and force him to keep sucking. "That's it, keep going. God, you're making me crazy with that." My words encourage him to become bolder, and he wastes no time lifting my shirt over my head and removing his own, lying them down on the sand for us to have a wider place to sit. He eases me down into a sitting position and leans me back over his lap, supporting the back of my head with one arm, using the other to explore my bare chest and continuing to suck and nibble the places he was unable to get to before. When he gets to my nipple, my whole body jumps. I suck in through my teeth and grab the back of his head.

He glances up just enough to see my face. "Whoa, are you okay??"

"Ugh…I'm great, please, don't stop!" I moan loudly, pushing his head back onto my erect nipples. "That's fucking amazing, Rowan."

He smiles and dips his head back down, this time nibbling on it, making me thrash and cry out loudly. I wrap both arms around his neck to help support myself. His free hand unzips my fly and explores eagerly under the waistband of my underwear, eventually finding my purple cock head with the very tips of his fingers. I groan out in ecstasy as he uses my watery precum to tease the bloated crown, making it slightly sensitive. I pull him down on top of me with both arms, then begin struggling with his zipper so I could have a cock of my own to stroke. In response, he yanks my pants and my underwear to my knees in one smooth motion, leaving my body exposed, vulnerable and slightly chilled. He straddles my thighs, sits up and looks down at my body greedily. He then wraps his warm fist around my throbbing dick and strokes it slightly using the foreskin.

I open his fly and take his beautiful piece of cut meat into my trembling hands and admire it for a while, tracing my fingers over every accentuated vein, eventually rubbing my palm over the perfectly-shaped crown. He lets out a moan that sounds so gritty and sexy, it makes my cock jump in his grasp. I let my palm slide gracefully over the head once more, and he bites his lower lip, looking down at me with a hungry expression.

"Don't tease me like that, it drives me nuts." I just smile in return and do it again. He uses one hand to pull my foreskin all the way back to the hilt, then spits in the other, using the wet hand to stroke me off. The sudden sensation of his expert handjob makes me gasp out and throw my head back, moaning at the top of my lungs. "Oh yeah, you like that? God, you're so fucking sexy." My head swims and his words seem to echo slightly. I'm just reeling from this overload of pleasure. He stops stroking me but keeps one hand holding my foreskin all the way back. I glance down and watch him climb down on me and slide my raging member into his warm, slick mouth.

"Ohhhyessss!" I hiss out through clenched teeth, grabbing his head with both hands. I've had a few women go down on me before, but none with this much skill and passion. It feels so overwhelmingly sensitive, I think for a moment that I won't be able to take it, but all I want is more. I can feel my heart pounding in my throat and my nipples more erect than they've ever been. I don't know if it's the chill in the air or from what Rowan's doing to my overworked cock. I roll my small, dark nipples around with a thumb and forefinger, heightening the whole experience. "Huuhhgod…if you keep that up…I'm gonna cum!" I emphasize by moving his head into the strokes with a hand, bucking my hips so that I'm fucking his face. He reaches under with his free hand and gently rolls my balls around, inching a finger closer towards my ass. "Rowan, I'm serious…I'm really fucking close!" He merely moans against the hot flesh of my strained cock, glancing up at me with a grin in his eyes. I feel a stream of drool caress my balls and drip downwards, and he dips his wandering fingers into it. I shut my eyes tight, feeling myself reach the absolute brink of orgasm, and that amazing feeling is coupled by the sensation of his wet finger toying lightly with the outside of my asshole. For a few moments, I can't moan, I can't even breathe. My eyes roll back in my head and my whole body clenches and shudders as the most incredible orgasm I've ever felt thunders and lightings inside of me, washing over me body and soul. Just as I begin the release, he pushes his hot finger all the way into me as far as it would go. I grip his hair desperately, screaming out, straining my lungs as his mouth is flooded with white-hot streams of passion; one after another, after another. He withdraws his finger midway through and pushes it all the way back into me as I ride out the remainder of the orgasm, and finally, he pulls it out slowly as my raspy cries dull into heated gasping and panting.

"Mmm…" Rowan remarks, lapping up what had managed to escape the sides of his mouth during my eruption from my stomach and thighs. Feeling completely spent and drained, all I could do was lie there and pant helplessly. "How do you feel?" He purrs lowly to me, massaging my inner thighs with his thumbs. I grunt softly, unable to come up with an appropriate enough word for what I had just experienced. "Ooh, look at you lying there all helpless, just begging for someone to come over and take advantage of your weakened state." He muses, climbing back on top of me, licking my lips sensually. He takes his still fully erect cock in his hands and begins masturbating slightly, biting his lip at me. "I need you, Damon." He moans in my ear, a hint of desperation in his voice. "Suck me, jerk me off, anything…just please…"

I cut him off with a deep, passionate kiss. He wraps both arms around me tightly, pressing into me to emphasize his urgency. Feeling his heated, overly-aroused body this close to me is getting my spent cock erect again. "I've never been with a guy before, I don't know what to do." I blurt out stupidly. He grips my growing prick and strokes it to full hardness once more, smothering the remainder of my thick cum all over it.

"Lay down." He grunts impatiently. When I do, he hovers over my cock, pointing it straight up over his ass. "Remember to be gentle." I grip the base and help him aim it right. "Oh, stroke me off, baby." He moans aloud when I begin working his meat with a clenched fist. He slowly sits on my cock and I groan out wildly as I feel it slide into his warm, welcoming ass. "Keep stroking it, that's it." He nestles into my lap for a few moments, trying to get comfortable. I continue to pump his pulsating member steadily, reveling in how good this feels. He withdraws about halfway, then sits down fully again.

"Aw, fuck!" I cry out. "Ride it, Rowan, ride my prick!" He leans over me slightly and gets into a slow but steady rhythm. I grab him by the waist and guide his ass onto my dick. He hunches over and slams up and down on it more and more vigorously, and the harder he rides me, the harder I stroke him off. He wraps his fist around mine, slowing my strokes down and eventually pulling my hand off his cock entirely.

"Just fuck me, Damon, please. Let me feel your thick cock impale my ass." I shut my eyes as he rides me fully now, pulling it almost all the way out and ramming it back in. I grab his hips with both hands, guiding them, squeezing them urgently. His hands rest on my shoulders, and he grips them tightly with each thrust. He throws his head back and moans loudly as he lets me violate him. Suddenly, one of his hands resumes working his own cock and I can feel his whole body begin to tense and pulse.

"You gonna cum, baby? You gonna shoot your load all over my chest?" I groan through clenched teeth, feeling not that far off myself. His body thrashes and bucks wildly as I spear my cock deep into his hole. His brows knit and his mouth opens wide in a silent cry of pleasure.

"Oh GOD, here I cum, all over you – OH GOD!" His prick swells and thick ribbons of pearled seed shoot wildly from his purple cock head. He shuts his eyes tight and screams out, his voice hoarse and guttural from the strain. The ring in his ass tightens completely around my still-thrusting dick, hitting it just right, bring me over the edge as well. I dig my nails into his sweaty ass cheeks as I pump my hot load deep inside his stomach with a heightened roar of my own. He collapses lifelessly on top of me and we're both left spent and utterly breathless.

It takes us a while to finally get up, strip the rest of the way and wash off in the ocean, and it gives us both a chance to get the sand out from where it didn't belong. We talk for a bit about work, of all things, and we make a decision that it's best if no one found out about us. I would be promoted to Rowan's personal assistant, helping him in more ways than one, as long as we remain discreet. I wouldn't be expected to do much computer or technical work, which gave me less of a workload. In return, I promise him I'd be on time at work, every single day. My job description included everything from filing to answering phones, to getting coffee and even spending a few hours under his desk. Of course, he'd make sure I have a lot of work to finish at home too. All in all, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship. Where things will go from here, I'm not sure, but I'm suddenly feeling a lot more ambitious about it.

Malice2
Malice2
110 Followers
12