Office Star to Office Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. Please don't." Stacy murmured to Ryan meekly. "I'll be quiet. I'll be good."

Ryan walked up behind her, and looked her naked body over as she played with herself. "No Stacy. A good sex slave has to have limits enforced. You don't truly know your place yet, and you need to be punished."

With that, Ryan grabbed Stacy's left butt cheek with his left hand and guided his hard cock to her anus with his right hand and began to press his way in. "Come on. Get in there. Ahhh, there we go."

"Ah. Ow. Ow. Ah." Stacy said quietly, wincing as Ryan's penis invaded her rectum, her anus stretching unwillingly around her boss's hard cock now inside her just past the dickhead. There was little she could do to resist with all the lube covering her anus that Ryan poured on her only moments ago. Still the feeling of him forcing his way in there was quite painful. She would never allow Chad in there, and she didn't understand how a sexual act like this could be so pleasurable for one person and so painful for the other.

Ryan plunged his shaft all the way into Stacy's ass right to the hilt before pulling back and pumping her with a continuous rhythm. "Now you remember your place, Slut? You belong to us. Now finish your self off there and cum for us. We know you're a pussy squirter so we'll know if you don't cum. You're gonna take what I leave you in your ass too, and then your gonna clean me off with your mouth. Don't have much to say now with me fucking your asshole, do you bitch!? Randy! Take over leading the meeting as I give our Fuck Slut here some remedial training."

Stacy could feel an orgasm building in her body. Ryan's cock was continuously pressing and rubbing against her G-spot though the walls of her rectum and vagina as he was taking her in the ass. Stacy continued to work her fingers over her clit taking periodic trips with her fingers to the opening of her vagina to collect more of her own juices and spread them back down over her clitoris. She began to lose control of her womanhood. "OHHHHH! OH my GOD! AHHHHH! AHHH AHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhuh!" She shouted out as she began to climax. In her body's orgasmic throws a sloppy flow of white female cum dripped out to the floor from the base of her vaginal opening. Her coworkers cheered as they saw this.

"There you go you whore. I knew you were totally into this. I'm gonna cum soon. Keep touching yourself!"

"I can't! It's too sensitive! I just came." Stacy cried.

"Fuckin' do it!" SMACK! SMACK! Ryan said and gave Stacy two really hard slaps on her bare ass.

Stacy moved her right hand back to her pussy making her feel like jumping to the ceiling, but she did as she was told fighting the urge to take her own hand away from her pussy. There was little else she could do. She couldn't bear to take more slaps from Ryan.

"Oh man here I cum!" Ryan grabbed Stacy by her waist and drove his erect cock as far as he could go into Stacy's ass and began to launch his seed deep into her ass. "AHHH AHH AH AH AH AHHhhhhhh! Fuckin' A!"

Ryan slowly withdrew his cock from Stacy's asshole. Reached up, wiped his nose, and looked at Stacy from behind. "Alright. You know what you need to do Fuck Slut Stacy. Suck my cock. Suck the Ass juices off my cock. DO IT!" Ryan grabbed Stacy by the back of her head by the hair and forced her to turn around and drop to her knees. "Suck the cock! You're doing this as punishment for mouthing off to me and the rest of this team today."

Stacy never had anal sex until yesterday, and certainly never experimented with ass to mouth sex. She was now only an inch away from Ryan's cock and she could smell her ass on the penis as it was held out before her lips. With no escape and no options, Stacy reluctantly opened her mouth and took Ryan's slowly softening cock into her mouth. She could taste her ass on Ryan's penis, a sharp metallic taste. She felt Ryan place one of his hands on the back of her head forcing her nose to his stomach and his cock all the way into her mouth. Stacy began to suck Ryan's cock letting him back out and then sucking him all the way back in slowly tasting the dirty presence of her asshole and rectum come clean from Ryan's penis. She fought the urge to gag and hoped that she wouldn't get sick from this. As Stacy sucked Ryan's cock clean of ass juices, her ass still gaping open facing the floor, she could feel Ryan's semen mixed with lube flowing out on to the carpet of the conference room floor. Her coworkers watching the full spectacle of her being used by Ryan and leaking his fluids made her feel even more like an object but strangely she felt excited and sexually freer than she ever had before.

To Be Continued

12