Office Story

Story Info
Couple makes love in her office after hours.
1.3k words
3.72
30.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had met earlier that day for lunch and before you left to go back to work I had slipped the keys to your office out of your purse. So I waited in the parking lot until all the cars had left before letting myself in. You're working late and I know you are the only one left in your building. Slipping inside I am careful not to make to much noise as I make my way to where you are working, the noise of the copy machine masking my approach.

I stand there watching you as you work the copy machine. You're dressed in a white button blouse and dark knee length skirt, even in the dim light I could see the fishnet stocking I had talked you into buying a few days ago. I watch as you put the last of your work away before speaking.

You jump with a start and turn to face me. Eyes wide first with fear then with relief as you see me. You then tell me that you just have to put these on your desk and then we can go. I follow you back to your office, watching your ass as it taunts me beneath the dark fabric. As you set the papers on you desk I wrap my arms around you and give you a hug. I kiss and nuzzle your ear as my hands quickly start undoing the buttons of your blouse. You turn to face me as I undo the last one, tell me that we shouldn't be doing this here. I pay you no mind as I undo the clasp on the front of you bra and bury my face in your chest. As I fondle and kiss you beautiful breasts, your shirt and bra fall unnoticed to the floor.

I continue to play with your breasts with one hand as I kiss you; our tongues play as we loose ourselves in the moment. You pull away and look at me with a smile as I undo the zipper on your skirt and it falls to the floor. You then quickly undo my shirt as I pull you towards me feeling you breast warm and soft against my chest. I continue to play with your breast with one hand as the other hand slides into the back of your white panties to grab your ass.

I feel your hand as it undoes my pants and slips in to start playing with my hard shaft. You then proceed to start kissing your way down my chest. Soon my jeans and boxers bunch around my ankles. I let out a soft groan as your warm willing mouth engulfs my manhood. You suck and nibble on my cock a bit as I run my hands through your hair.

After a few minutes of this I pull you to you feet and kiss you passionately. My hands once again slip inside of your panties. I notice that you have you panties on the outside of you hose. I start kissing my way down as I slowly removed them.

I look at you with lust in my eyes as I quickly remove my pants and boxers. You stand there, leaning back on the front of your desk, clad in just fishnet stocking and a pair of dark shoes.

I start by kissing your inner thighs as you lay back on you desk. Soon I have worked my way up to licking and stroking your tasty pussy, as your moans fill the office. After a few minutes, you feel as I slowly enter you. You look at me with a smile. The rhythm is slow but steady making the feeling last, I reach forward to play with your breasts. You reach down to play with your clit as I start thrusting harder into you.

I then suddenly stop with a smile on my face. I pull out and then pull you to your feet. We kiss passionately again for a moment. You then turn around and grab the edge of the desk so I can take you doggy style.

I playfully slap your ass as I thrust into you, your breast swing in time to our lovemaking. We are lost in the moment, feeling the pleasure we are getting and giving. I can tell by the movement of you body as well as the sounds of your moans that you are about to cum.

I once again stop and pull out. You turn and look at me trying to figure what I am doing. I lead you over to you chair and sit down. You mount facing me so that I can bury my face in your breasts. You lean back and start riding me, taking me at your rhythm now. Your eyes are closed as your tongue play along your lips. You're on the edge, close to cumming, I can feel it, see it in your body. Your breath is growing shorter as your pace quickens. I tease you clit as you ride me faster and faster. You start telling me how good it feels to fuck me in your office.

Suddenly you lean forward and bury you face in my neck as the orgasm suddenly rips through your body. After a few moments you give me a kiss and go to get up.

I just smile and tell to lay you down in front of your desk. You smile and do as I say, spreading you legs wide as I first play with you clit before mounting you. You let out a load groan of pleasure as I enter you. After a few strokes I pull all the way out only to slam my hard cock back into you willing pussy. You grab my ass, trying to pull me deeper into you with each stroke, your hips matching me stroke for stroke, as your cries of pleasure fill your office.

My own climax is quickly cumming as I pick up the pace, urged on by the sounds of your pleasure. I look down as I thrust into you and ask "Where do you want it baby?"

"Cum on my breasts," you reply with a smile.

I nod my head and pull out after one final thrust. You push your breast together as I stoke myself. Then I let out a groan as it splashes all over your breasts, and even some get on you chin and glasses.

My other hand reaches down and finds your swollen clit and starts playing with it again. "You're about ready to cum again my love?" I ask

"Oh yes, baby," You purr. "Make me cum again,"

I play more with your clit a bit more as you spread my cum all over your breasts, you then lick it off your finger with a smile.

"You like that, huh my slut?" I ask.

"Mmmmmm good," you reply

I move down and give you clit a good lick myself. I lick and kiss you clit, slipping a couple fingers in you sloppy pussy as I do so. Your moans fill the office as I work on you tasty pussy. You're getting close to cumming again. I start fucking you my fingers, as you get ever closer. Faster and faster I go, I licking and teasing your clit

You arch your back as I continue to please you; your moans are getting louder again. Your whole body jumps as I suck on your clit. I remove my fingers and once again thrust into with my still hard cock. Just as my cock thrust into you, your pussy clamps down as your body convulse with pleasure. We lay there panting, sweating beading on our bodies.

After our breathing slows back to normal your turn to me and asked how like that wild ride and my answer to you is a very long and passionate kiss.