Office Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Quill's daily routine.
6.7k words
4.47
47.3k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quill's Daily Routine

Quill had got in early to the office and now anxiously awaited the arrival of his boss. It was strange, but after only two weeks of her giving him that name he already thought of himself as quill, the submissive. It made him feel warm. And she was no longer just his boss, she was becoming his Mistress, Mistress Erica. It was at times difficult not to call her that in the open office.

It was hard to believe that a chance meeting in a club could have led to this. He had after all only gone along with the lads as they said it was fun, and the women looked great in the leather on the fetish nights. Erica had told him that very evening that she too had been dragged along and was not really enjoying it as they had it all wrong. When he asked how, she explained and there started his journey.

She had told him that she was a Domme and what was going on in the club was just playing, an excuse to dress up and pretend. The girls there were just kittens to be petted and stroked, while she was a cat, to be feared and respected. At that point she had got up, his look of disappointment was very clear. She told him she needed to sharpen her claws. He had laughed nervously at that. Erica then told him if he wanted to feel those claws in his flesh, he should be waiting when she returned. But she would understand if he ran and played with a kitten, it was what most boys wanted to do.

He waited. She knew he would.

Soon he had found himself alone with her in a quiet corner becoming more and more fascinated by what she told him. She knew him from work, she said, but he struggled to place her. He was flattered that she knew where he sat and the department he worked in. At no time during the evening did her eyes leave his face. They watched every movement, every change of expression, and he in turn found himself being aroused, having to shift position to hide the bulge that had begun to appear. When at the end of the evening she had asked straight out if he was a submissive, he said yes without a moment's hesitation. Later he realised he had not even thought about what he would answer, the word just leapt from his mouth. She had smiled at the answer and told him she knew he was, that they must talk again about his submission and how she could help him.

He had not slept that night. All she had said kept rushing though his mind and the one thing that came back again and again was that simple word 'yes'.

He spent as much time as possible the first two days after that weekend wandering the different floors of the building, trying to see her. He wished he had asked her name now, but that seemed so unimportant at the time. Then on the Wednesday morning he had received an internal e-mail from a girl called Alice. All it said was that he was needed in a meeting on the 20th floor at 11:00. His company had floor 15 through to 21 of the building and so he had only two levels to get there. He arrived and was greeted outside the room by this Alice, a pretty young secretary, with shoulder length blonde hair, parted on one side framed her soft round face. She gave him a strange look with her blue eyes but ushered him into an inner office. There sitting behind a large desk was the mystery woman from the club, resplendent in a crisp white blouse, open a button too many to show a cleavage that any man would gladly dive into, her dark hair pulled back from her face, revealing the strong features just as he remembered them. Before her on the desk was a name plate. It said: Erica Sharpe.

For the next hour they talked about domination and submission, he had the distinct impression that he was being tested. Again her eyes never left his face during the entire conversation and again he was becoming aroused. This happened every two or three days for the next month. Every night after one of their meetings he would have trouble sleeping as he went over what was said.

Then it happened. One Friday she asked him if he had ever considered being a submissive to a Mistress. A month earlier the answer would have been no, but now. Then she asked if he wanted her to guide him, to help him explore his submissive side, the answer was very easy, he could hardly keep the excitement out of his voice as he had said 'yes'. She explained that a trial period was required, that she had arranged for his transfer to her section and that his new desk would be on her floor. In fact he was placed so that when her door was open, she could see him and he could see her.

Then she had stood and told him to stand as well. Moving round her desk, she cupped his face in one hand and looking right into his eyes, then told him that as his cock was so hard and erect every time they met, that she was going to make him exercise some control over it. He had blushed. He thought he had hidden the fact, but no, she assured him, he had not. Then she asked how many times a day he masturbated. His eyes nearly popped out of his head and he could not answer. After a moment, she laughed and told him every man masturbates, it's just how often. After a few false starts he gave up and blushed even more.

'Very well,' she said, 'if you won't answer me, I'll tell you how many times you will masturbate each day from now on.'

She then described the daily routine he had to go through, and while he had to ask in person during the week, he had to phone at the weekend and seek her permission then as well. He was limited to just one wank per day and it would always be at the same time. That, she said, was the only piece of control that she would exercise for the moment.

It had been that first day in his new job and new section, that she had given him the submissive name of quill, and she called him that every time that they were alone. At such times he had to call her Mistress Erica which made his heart thump louder whenever he said it.

That was just over two weeks ago and this was the first time that he could not do their 5:30 meeting in her office when most if not all the rest of the staff had left. It was at these meetings that he would humbly ask for permission to masturbate. She would tell him to take out his cock and balls, then tell him to make it erect. Then Mistress Erica would make him wait, either make a phone call or to finish some work before allowing him to wank. A glass was provided and he had on her command to cum in the glass. She warned him, any spillage and his masturbation privileges would be taken away for the following day. She also explained that if he masturbated without her permission at any other time, she would know and she would cease to instruct him. In effect their relationship would be terminated.

Quill now craved those meetings and savoured the orgasm he was allowed to have each day, and began to count the hours and minutes till the next time he would, red of face, be humiliated by having to ask for her permission to wank.

But today, he had to leave work at lunchtime because he had a dental appointment and needed to explain that he would not be able to have the out of hours meeting.

Finally Erica arrived and arched her eyebrow at him as she moved confidently through the room towards her office. He was clearly nervous and wanted to speak, but it would be when she was ready. As she approached she merely pointed to his chair and flicked her finger to indicate that he should sit and wait. She could read him like a book already although she could not know what he wanted, he clearly wanted something. But he could wait till she was ready to hear what it was.

Quill sat back down and stared into her office. She did not shut the door and he watched transfixed as she removed her outdoor coat and hung it up. She then smoothed her skirt, before removing her jacket. The crisp white blouse, her office trade mark, shone as she turned and smiled right at him, her dark eyes flashed, enjoying that he was having to wait and that he was watching her. She moved to a part of the office he could not see and he leaned over to try for a better view. The minutes passed and then when Erica came back into his sight, she was carrying a cup of steaming coffee. She glanced to make sure he was still being attentive and sat down on her leather chair, placed the cup on the desk and looked directly at him. Still she waited, he was like a cat on a hot tin roof. She took the first of many sips of the hot coffee.

Finally, struggling to keep the smile from her lips, she put down the cup. Erica beckoned quill with her finger, curling and uncurling it slowly. He on the other hand was like a greyhound out of the trap.

Closing the door behind him, quill walked to the front of Erica's desk and stood with his hands behind his back. Although he was eager to speak, he knew that he must wait till he was told he might speak. Again Erica made him wait, looked him up and down, the coffee cup back in her hand and being sipped.

"Now quill, what is making you like this? What is it you wish to tell me?" Mistress Erica placed the cup back down and leaned forward making sure that she had eye contact and total control of the situation.

Quill babbled and started again, "Mistress Erica," he glanced back towards the door as he said this. It had always been an empty office when he had talked like this before, but he could hear the sounds of people arriving. "I, er, have a dental appointment this afternoon and will not be able to have our meeting, Mistress." As an after thought he added, "Sorry, Mistress Erica."

She watched him as he stood nervously before her. Clearly this had been an effort for him, he did not want to let her down, but he had no option today, at least that is what he thought.

"That's fine, quill." The relief flooded over him. "Just come and see me and ask for my permission at 12:20 instead." She smiled at him, "Now off you pop, get some work done."

"But, but, ...... I erm. Ermmm." All the anxiety had returned, but with interest.

"Do you not want to masturbate today, quill? If not, just say so. Maybe it is too often. If it is going to get in the way, how about I only allow you to masturbate once a week? What do you think?"

Quill's jaw dropped as he realised the implication of this. It was difficult enough only wanking once a day. Before he had accepted her guidance two weeks ago he had masturbated three or four times a day, but to have it cut to once a week. "No, Mistress Erica, please don't do that."

"Then be here, in front of my desk at 12:20.OK?"

"Yes, Mistress Erica."

"And send Alice in when you pass. She has been waiting at the door."

Quill spun round and there was her pretty young face, with her trade mark blue eye shadow that highlighted her eyes looking in through the glass panel in the door. Had she heard what had been said? He loosened his tie, and gulped. Then he opened the door and left. Alice flashed her pretty, blue eyes at him, as she always did and, as always, he blushed. He knew she did it deliberately but it did not lessen the effect it had on him.

There had been a stream of people in and out of Erica's office that morning and when that nasty man from accounts went in and shut the door just after noon quill began to wonder if he was not going to be able to see her. But he knew he must and watched the door and his watch constantly. When the man from accounts emerged it was just after 12:15 and quill hurried over before anyone else could take his slot. Alice tried to stop him by saying something about having to speak to Erica, but he was not going to be delayed and ignored her protests. The door was ajar and he pushed and knocked at the same time. Erica looked up and then at her watch.

"You are early. Never mind, come and stand in front of the desk." She had a little smile on her face and a twinkle in those dark pools where ordinary people have eyes. If he had not been so anxious about having to ask to perform at this time then he might have seen the warning signs. He feared that she was not going to let him get off with a quick hand job and wanted him to suffer.

Pushing the door closed, quill walked to the front of the desk. The angle meant that his back was to the door and he did not see Erica look up at it and Alice who was trying to look through the narrow glass panel. Taking a deep breath, quill asked, "Mistress Erica, may this boy have your permission to masturbate." Red faced, he looked at her and waited.

"Take your cock and balls out, quill." He did, quickly unzipping his trousers and pulling them out. "Now make your cock erect." He was already almost there, a few strokes and it was standing proud. "Good boy. Now as you are a little early, you can remain like that for a moment. In fact it'll give me a few minutes to see what Alice wants. You did rather rudely stop her from coming in to see me. Now put your hands in your pockets and remain exactly where you are."

Quill's eyes bulged but he did as he was told. Mistress Erica had warned him that she would test him from time to time, and if he failed, then she would have to consider letting him go. He expected her to get up and go to Alice outside. He was horrified to see her motion Alice to come in. She must have been looking through the glass panel. Did she see what he had done? Even from behind he thought it was obvious what had taken place. He heard the door open and knew that she had stepped into the room. Luckily she stayed by the door and gave his back a dirty look. He dared not turn around, frozen except for the blood that poured into his face. It burned red hot; all he could do was stare at the desk. Surely she could see that he was stood with his cock and balls hanging out. Surely he was now made of glass and she could see right through him. He could not hear what was said, the pounding of blood in his ears made him deaf to anything else till he heard his name being said. It was Erica and she had clearly said it more than once. She was telling him to apologise to Alice for pushing past her like he did.

Only turning his head a little to see Alice out of the corner of his eye, he mumbled, "Sorry Alice, I'm in a hurry, won't happen again."

"Come, come now, Mr. Thomas, I'm sure you can do better than that." Erica had control of the situation and was going to extract as much pleasure for herself and as much torment for quill as she could. "At least face Alice when you apologise." He saw the amused smile dance across her lips. He was trapped.

Turning only the top half of his body, quill looked again at Alice. He strained to keep his exposed cock out of her view, only realising he succeeded because she did not scream or point. He took a deep breath.

"I am sorry, Alice. I am in a hurry and did not want to be kept waiting any longer. Please forgive me pushing past you like that." He had no idea where this calm voice and precise apology had come from, but he was aware of the twitch his cock made, of the sensation of pre-cum moving through his cock, of the droplet forming, of it hitting Erica's desk. To him the noise was deafening as it splashed down.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw that Erica had seen it fall. She had cocked her head, smiled then looked towards Alice, quizzical at first then with the look of someone who had made a discovery.

"Hmmm." Was the answer he got back. Then, "You all right, John? You look a bit red."

"Fine, I'm fine, just a bit hot."

"Much better, John," Erica over emphasised his name. Making sure that he had heard her subtly use it in the submissive way she often said his slave name. It was not lost on him. He gasped.

Alice shrugged and listened to Erica as she gave her instructions for that afternoon. And then she was gone, the door clicking shut. quill sagged.

Trying to stifle a laugh, Erica nodded at quill's groin. "I'm very impressed you managed to maintain your erection through that, quill. Do you wish to start wanking or shall I ask Alice back in to see the real reason you are so red."

Quill was almost beside himself. He felt weak. All his blood was either making his face red or his cock throb and strain. He glanced down and was startled to see just how hard he had become: the veins on the shaft stood out. He also saw for the first time the pre-cum that had leaked out. He expected a punishment. Oh no, surely his masturbation was going to be denied.

Erica was distracted by what had just occurred. She looked at quill, then toward the door and then at the droplet on her desk. She had found a lever into quill, something, or in this case, someone she could use to manipulate him, bend him to her will. She reached across the desk and used just the tip of her expensively manicured middle finger to wipe up the drop of semen. Only when the wet finger was about to be licked clean by her tongue did Erica look back up into quill's eyes. He nearly spurted across the desk.

"That was interesting, quill, very interesting indeed." And with that, her finger was lost in her mouth as she made an exaggerated moaning sound as she tasted him for the first time. Quill whimpered and nearly spurted again.

Picking the phone up, she dialled, and, sitting back, looked quill in the eyes as she waited for it to be answered.

"Hello Yvonne, I'm nearly done here, how about you?" Her eyes did not leave quill's. He could tell she was enjoying this. Amusement flickered across her face as she listened to the person on the other end of the line. "Yes he is here." There was laughter in her tone, while quill panicked. Who was on the other end and how much did they know? Oh my God they know!

"No he hasn't started yet. Hang on, I'll let him ask." Erica moved the phone away from her ear. "Are you going to ask for permission, quill?"

He gulped then whispered, "Please, Mistress Erica, please let me masturbate."

Putting the phone back her ear, Erica said, "Did you hear that, Yvonne? No, me neither." Holding the phone up and at him, he was asked again. "Are you going to ask for permission, quill? You'll have to speak up. I want Yvonne to hear you ask me."

"Please, Mistress Erica, please let me masturbate." His voice seemed loud, much louder than he meant it to be, but his need was too great.

The phone went back to her ear. "Did you get it that time, Yvonne?" A slight pause, then laughter. "Yes, it is amusing to hear them ask."

With a wag of her finger, Erica motioned to quill. "Very well, quill, you may start."

His hands were out of his pocket in a flash, with his right hand quickly grasping and then stroking his cock. All thought of the time and the fact that there was a full office just outside the door had gone. He did not want Alice back in the room, and he needed to stroke and reach orgasm. His body, no his cock , demanded it.

"You'll be here in a five minutes. OK. Looking forward to lunch, have a few things to tell you. Bye." Putting the receiver down, Erica flashed a smile and said, "My lunch date will be here soon, quill. Nice woman, I think you'd enjoy her company."

Mistress Erica grinned at him as he looked up. His whole body was shaking with his efforts. His breathing was hard and mainly through his nose as he performed. Erica was pleased with the effect of Alice's presence. While he had always been more than enthusiastic with his masturbating, there had been something missing and there it was right in front of her. Blind panic. The fear of being caught and the thrill of being caught. It was clearly an exciting combination to him and made a most interesting spectacle for her just before lunch.

Quill started to shake as the orgasm built.

"Please, Mistress Erica, please may I cum?" Quill's voice was high pitched now and breaking. He had nearly been seen by Alice and now another woman was due to arrive, one that had heard him ask for permission.

"Of course you can, quill, when I tell you." With that Mistress Erica pushed his glass to the edge of the desk. "Better have your glass ready, quill. Don't want any spills."

12