Office Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Quill gets under Erica’s feet.
6k words
4.51
26.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The office door had opened again and Alice had hurried, out giving quill a chance to have a quick glimpse inside. He'd been watching the comings and goings all afternoon. Erica had looked more and more agitated culminating with Maurice from accounts going into her room for a meeting. He had been sat opposite Erica, whose face was like thunder. He had been talking very animatedly.

Alice had been kept busy, which meant she was in and out of her chair and in and out of Erica's office frequently. Each time she got up, she had to pull down and straighten her skirt, her very short skirt. Her long, slender legs moved with supple grace, the calves defined the thighs silky smooth. She had seen quill looking every time, his quick downward look had been late each time. His cheeks had turned red and he cursed himself for being caught again.

Between Alice and the office door, quill had done no work that afternoon. Lust and concern had repeatedly replaced each other in his thoughts; work had not entered his mind at all. It had been over three weeks since he had come under the tutelage of Mistress Erica and his daily routine had begun. A week since what was his first real test in having to break that routine. In all that time, the thought foremost in his mind, especially in the afternoons, was his masturbation. He craved it. He craved the routine, the process, being exposed, and performing in front of Mistress Erica. But today, the thought had not come; the craving had been diminished.

The phone on Alice's desk rang. She picked it up, looked up right at quill, answered a question, nodded, and put the receiver down. Alice got up, straightened her skirt, and looked at quill again. She walked over to his desk and stood in front of it, arms folded.

"Been enjoying the view, have you, John?" Quill blushed, looked down, and mumbled he had not looked. "Well, Erica wants you in her office right away." Quill leapt to his feet, causing Alice to take a step back and look at him in surprise. Quill immediately regretted what he had done and how it looked to the startled young woman.

After taking a deep breath, quill said, "Sorry," and moved round his desk, head down, past Alice. She just stared at his retreating back as he made his way to Erica's office.

Quill stood at the open door and looked in. Erica was behind her desk, studying some papers. Her face was all sharp angles as her eyes angrily devoured the words and numbers.

Through gritted teeth and without looking up, she said, "Get in here." Quill's eyes widened and he took one step that took him in her office and within her field of domination.

"Close the door." Erica's voice was harsh, a tone not to be ignored. Quill quickly closed the door, he responded automatically, without thought he was being drawn in, in more ways than one. "Good. Now come over here, my side of the desk." Her voice had mellowed a little, not much, but enough to make quill only seriously scared.

He awkwardly stood by her chair he did not know which way to face or what to do with his hands. This close he could smell her perfume, he was intoxicated both nasally and mentally. His eyes wandered, her chestnut coloured hair shone, falling to her trade mark white blouse. At this angle, it seemed more open; his eyes continued their downward journey along the buttoned edge; one, two, three buttons where open, allowing her cleavage to breathe. Yes, "breathe" was the right word, as Erica took each breath, her chest rose up, the bra edge which was also visible seemed incapable of holding those glorious orbs of flesh in place. Then she breathed out, and they sunk back into their individual silken cups. Quill started to fall; he was going to fall into those fleshy orbs, those wonderful, silky, smooth, soft orbs of indescribable pleasure.

"Quill, stop looking at my tits."

Erica's voice was loud in his dreamy ear; it snapped him back to reality. He looked at her face as she turned her head and looked at him; his mouth opened and closed. She had not seen where was looking just two seconds earlier, but she knew. Erica looked quill up and down, her dark eyes burned into him; he blushed.

"Strip."

Quill looked at Erica, then at the door, then at the room. "But, but........"

"No buts, quill." Her tone was hard.

Quill had only ever been submissive in Erica's office when everyone else had gone home, and even then he had been dressed. To be naked, during work hours. His mouth opened and closed as words failed him; so many thoughts and fears ran through his head.

"I said 'strip'. Do it now, quill." She arched one eyebrow. "Do. It. Now." Erica opened the large bottom drawer of her desk pedestal. "Either your clothes go in here, or you go out the door." The threat in her voice was palpable. Quill gulped and took off his shoes. Each article was quickly removed and thrown into the drawer, with Quill getting more and more anxious. Naked, he stood, trying to cover himself.

"Turn round." Again he hesitated, then he remembers her threat, and he turned, facing the door, which could open at any moment. He'd be caught naked.

"Put your hands behind your back, quill, I don't like you covering up." Quill heard a drawer being opened then the snap of a pair of handcuffs going round one, then the other, wrist.

"Now get under the desk, quill. Hurry; how would it look for me to be found with a cuffed, naked man in my office?" Quill gulped, but the thought of being out of sight appealed. He fell to the floor and scrambled under the desk the best he could, barely giving Erica time to twist her chair out of the way.

The desk was large; the modesty board plunged to the floor. In a funny way, he felt safe in the semi-dark. With his hands behind his back, quill found it difficult to get comfortable under the desk. He looked out and saw Erica looking in; he smiled weakly and continued to squirm about.

"Put your back against the board. Now, bend your left leg and lift your knee high. Now bend the right and lay it on the floor, that's right, your foot can go under the drawers on that side." Grateful for the instructions, quill complied and found that he was able to hold the position with ease.

"Now stay there, and no noise." With that, Erica's face moved up and away and her chair rolled into place. Her legs now under the desk with quill, the amount of room under there seemed small. Quill tried to move back and out of her way, but the board stopped him. The light reduced, and quill had trouble seeing what happened next. Erica slipped her feet out of their shoes and planted them on quill's naked body.

The next fifteen minutes kept quill blowing out air as quietly as possible as Erica's feet pummelled, kicked, and rubbed every available part of his body. As the frustration and anger dissipated from Erica, the motion of her feet slowed and became less forceful. The occasional gentle rub was introduced in her repertoire of specialised foot massage that quill then received.

The phone rang, and Erica stopped, placed her feet on quill's stomach, and answered. In his stomped state, quill only heard the pounding of his blood in his ears. He was sure that nothing had been hard enough to bruise, but he knew he was going to feel the effects for sometime afterwards. So it was with surprise that he heard Erica laugh and say his name. He guessed, no, hoped, she was talking to Yvonne. Not that he liked her, it would just mean that no one else knew of his submission.

The phone went down, and Erica started to rub her feet over quill's body again. This time it was gentler, calmer. She felt her way around, felt just how his body felt. Her toes found his nipple; she pinched it, quill gasped, it was every bit as hard as if it had been done with a clothes-peg. He felt the toes release the nipple, extend, and then grasp it again. The gasp followed close on its tail. The next few minutes left quill breathless and his nipple sore.

The feet stopped and quill heard Erica ask, "What is wrong with Alice? She's looking through the glass, looking puzzled." Then more to quill she continued with, "Let's see what she wants, shall we, quill?"

Quill did not know whether to answer or not. Then he had his answer.

"Best make sure you stay quiet, hadn't we, quill? Open wide."

Not sure what she had meant, quill was confused 'till he saw her foot approach his mouth. Wide-eyed, he felt her toes touch his lips and move as if looking for an opening. Quill then realised what was expected, and he opened his mouth. Erica's toes and part of her foot entered his dry mouth.

"Good boy. Now, suck gently and keep quiet."

Quill heard the door open as Erica had indicated for Alice to come in. The soft moan that escaped from his mouth was greeted with a kick in the stomach, and he fell silent.

"I... errr, I, errr..." Alice's puzzled voice sounded so close, she was now at the desk; just the thin modesty board was between Alice and a naked quill. Erica stifled a laugh as she felt his body stiffen.

"I thought John was still in here, Erica." Alice finally said.

"Did you?" was the reply that gave nothing away. "What do you think of him?" Erica neatly turned the situation round, and in the process, took control.

"I... errr, I don't know, had not really thought about it." Alice sounded a little flummoxed by the sudden question, then she rallied. "He's been watching me all day, though. Especially when I stand up."

Erica gave a little smile and looked pointedly at Alice's short skirt. "Do you blame him?"

Alice laughed, a soft, relaxed laugh that came easily and rested comfortably in quill's ear; his cock twitched. Erica felt it with her foot, which she adjusted it so that the underside of her toes lay along the shaft. She moved it from side to side to slowly rub his hard cock. Quill started to suck harder on the foot in his mouth to control the feeling that had built up. Erica let out a very soft moan. Alice missed it in her laughter and the encroaching embarrassment as she thought about Erica's comment.

"I know, it is short and clinging. But I like it, as it shows my legs off," she confessed. "But it rides up when I'm sitting. I guess that's 'cos I can't sit still. Me mum use to say I had ants in my pants."

Quill sucked harder still and felt his cock twitch beneath Erica's foot ministrations.

"I have to pull it back down every time I get up, and John has been watching that all day." Alice shrugged as she said this as if it was an explanation.

"Do you think he likes you, Alice?" Erica's foot knew the answer; a cock never lies.

"I don't know; do you think he's a bit old for me?" Before Erica could answer, Alice continued. "What I do know is that he likes you, Erica. He must do, given the way he is always watching your office door." Then, moving in a bit and dropping her voice into conspiratorial tones, Alice continued, "But I think he's scared of you as well." She finished the sentence with a giggle.

Erica wiggled the toes in quill's mouth; what the other foot felt confirmed the statement was true.

"Interesting. I'll have to see if I can use that to my advantage." Erica joined in the girly giggle with Alice.

"Oh, here's the last of the papers." Quill heard the soft thud of the papers hitting the desk right above him. "And Maurice," even in his cave, quill heard the contempt in Alice's voice, "is waiting."

"Bet he has a small dick." Erica's remark was followed by both women laughing. Then the feet left quill, and despite the sogginess, the toes slipped back into the shoes. One push and she was gone.

It was several minutes before quill realised he was alone, naked under a desk. His body finally started to send messages to his brain about being stiff and sore. He tried to relax but could not; every imagined noise would lead to him being found out.

Finally the door swished against the carpet as it opened. Quill held his breath; was this Mistress Erica coming back? Please let it be her. He had no idea how long it had been since she left, but alone under the desk, each second had seemed like an hour. The foot-falls were wrong. Erica had a hard, strong stride, especially in her own office; these were soft and light. Quill froze.

The chair swivelled; long, silky legs came into view as their owner sat down. They swung round and edged under the desk. Quill's eyes popped as he tried to flatten himself against the modesty board, made all the harder by having his cuffed hands behind his back. The legs got closer, then they stopped. The flat shoes and the tight, short skirt was unmistakeable; he'd been looking at them all morning. Alice was seated in Erica's chair. The struggle to stay quiet, to breath even was almost too much. The click of fingernails on plastic keys gave quill the moment to let the air out of his lungs and compose himself. The noise stopped, had Alice heard him? The clicking started again.

The gentle sound of nail on plastic relaxed quill, which meant he could begin to control his breathing, and started to take in the view of Alice's legs. Those long, shapely, slender legs. It took a moment for him to realise that Alice was swinging them from side to side. Not a lot, just a small rocking motion. With her feet planted on the ground, the movement meant she had to push causing her calves to tighten at the top of each swing. The muscle became defined; the clean line along the smooth skin made quill forget where he was and the position he was in.

Quill's eyes started to wander along the leg, up higher to the knees. The knees that opened slightly as she swung. No, they opened wider now. Alice squirmed in the chair, and her knees opened more. The gentle clicking continued to soothe and become the background to quill's thoughts as his eyes rose further. The skirt had risen up as it had all day. The knees opened more as Alice continued to swing from side to side. Her thighs looked milky white against the black leather of the chair. Quill wanted to moan with pleasure.

Alice stopped typing; she shuffled to the edge of the chair. The skirt had risen so high now that the leather seat was against bare skin at the top of her leg. Quill swallowed hard. As Alice swung, her legs opened ever so slowly more and more. Eyes transfixed, quill knew that in a few more swings he would know the colour of her panties. The movement of papers gave way to the soft click of plastic again. This was the catalyst for Alice to swing her legs even more.

Open-mouthed quill finally saw, not the colour of Alice's panties, but wispy blonde hair. Alice was pantiless. The vision came and went out of sight as she passed across quill's eye line. A glimpse of lip, dark and crinkly, was at the bottom of the blonde 'V'. A drop of pre-cum made its way along his shaft after oozing out of the opening. The vision passed again, and quill stifled a whimper.

"Alice?" Erica's voice sounded puzzled. There had been no sound of the door opening; Alice must have left it open.

"Oh, hi. Sorry had to use your computer; the system is playing up again. Needed to put some meetings in your calendar and could not access yours from mine." Alice had stopped swinging now. Her legs were open right before quill's popping eyes. "Hi, Yvonne. Finished now." She started to get up.

Quill could hear the amused tone in Erica's voice as she asked, "Do you like my chair? My desk?"

Alice giggled and continued to rise. Her hands automatically pulled her skirt down, and the vision was gone.

"S'OK." It was Alice's turn to sound puzzled. "Mind you, the leather makes my skirt ride up more than mine." She made to pull it down again, even though there was no need. Quill had been holding his breath since the door had opened; watching Alice as she wiggled her hips again almost made him gasp. The motion was fluid; his cock twitched.

Alice moved to the side and away; quill could hear the voices, but the thumping in his ear drowned it out as he started to calm down. The danger had passed. A few deep breaths and quill felt relaxed enough to listen more closely to what was happening. The swish of the door meant Alice had left.

"What was all that about?" Yvonne inquired. The look on her face had a smirk about it; she knew Erica well enough to know when something was happening.

"Over here," Erica gestured with her head to the desk. "I've got something to show you."

The chair was moved back, and two sets of legs appeared in its place. Erica's bare, shapely ones were joined by trouser-covered ones with bright red court shoes. The flash of dark skin between the shoe and material only confirmed to quill what his ears knew: Yvonne had arrived.

"Take a look under the desk," Erica invited Yvonne, "I think you'll be amused." Quill gulped at the bending trousered legs as Yvonne squatted down.

The peal of laughter from Yvonne proved Erica right.

"Hello, quill." None of the amusement had gone from Yvonne's voice. "Fancy finding you here." Her eyes, which had looked him dead in the eyes, had quickly moved along his naked body to settle on his erect cock.

Yvonne's gaze made quill feel very uncomfortable; if he had had the room, he would have squirmed. She was clearly appraising him; no, she was appraising his cock. Finally she turned her head to Erica. From the gloom under the desk, the soft light of late afternoon from the window highlighted the whites of her eyes and her perfect teeth contrasted even more against her delicate ebony skin.

"Quill's cock looks even cuter in the flesh than it does in those pictures you circulated," Yvonne grinned. Quill's eyes popped open at the fact that the pictures Erica had demanded of him had been passed round. Well, at least to Yvonne, but who else had copies?

"Can I have a go?"

"By all means. But not too rough; I know you, Yvonne."

"You're such a spoilsport, Erica; I've never broken one yet."

"Yes, but not for the want of trying."

Yvonne had stood up by then, and she sat again in the office chair, scooting forward until her legs were right under the desk. Her feet eased out of their red shoes to reveal bright red nail varnish on the end of ten light ebony toes. Before quill could draw breath, her left foot was on his chest, pushing him back against the modesty board and making him feel even more trapped because of the handcuffs, then right on his cock. She pushed it hard against his body, roughly, not gently or, dare he say, lovingly like Erica had earlier. The circling motion of the right foot was harsh and demanding.

It was after only a minute that Yvonne changed the position of her foot so that the sole was on the shaft, then she rolled it hard against Quill's lower stomach. For the next five minutes quill felt brutalised, while moans of appreciation came through the desk form Yvonne to quill. It merely added to the violation he felt.

"OK, times up." Erica had grown impatient with Yvonne; as much as she liked her, she knew she had to reel her in before she did any real harm.

"Aww." Yvonne pouted but stopped. Quill's cock was grateful. She slipped her feet back into her shoes, the imagery was not lost on quill. A quick push and Yvonne had gone back far enough to stand. Her head reappeared in quill's vision, grinning, those white teeth framed by red lips on a soft brown face, so lovely, belied the cruelty quill now knew Yvonne was capable of inflicting.

"Thanks, quill. And it is a very cute cock," she laughed. "So, can I borrow him? I'm always getting wound up, and that was sooo relaxing, very therapeutic. What do you say, quill? Like to spend the afternoon under my desk?"

"Yvonne, time to go." Erica's voice was firm. "We'll talk about it another time."

Quill gulped; Erica had not said "no". Was he to be passed around like his photographs? The initial shock gave way to excitement. Was he just an object for her amusement and the amusement of her friends? Was he to be used for their pleasure, was this what submission meant? His head was full of confusion, full of questions, full of possibilities.

12