Office Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was several seconds before quill realised that Erica was seated again and her feet were out of her shoes. He winced as her feet touched him; Yvonne's foot play had left a certain area very tender. Erica pulled back and approached again, slowly, gently; quill relaxed and allowed her feet to begin explore his body again. Somehow it was better this time, especially after Yvonne's toes had done their worst.

Quill was soon lost in his own thoughts. Time had no meaning, so he froze when he heard the knock on the door.

"Come," Erica's voice cut through the air. The door swished on the carpet.

"I've finished the photocopying Erica," Alice said. "They're on my desk, ready for the morning." She hesitated in the doorway.

"Thanks, Alice. Was there something else?"

"Well, yes; John has not been back all afternoon. I think he's skived off."

"John! I doubt that; he'll just be getting under someone's feet somewhere." Erica placed her foot on quill's cock and felt it throb.

"I'll be off now; see you tomorrow."

"OK, and thanks again. Sorry you had to stay late."

What time was it? Quill had no idea. Time was meaningless under the desk. Erica's feet continued their exploration; quill's body succumbed, and again, time evaporated.

"Get out." This was said sharply, and once again quill was snapped back to reality; it had become a habit that day.

Erica pushed herself back in her chair, then she smiled as she watched quill struggle from under her desk. She made no attempt to help despite his obvious need; the cuffed hands behind the back only added to the difficulty. Having been in that cramped space for a couple of hours, quill's legs were stiff and like jelly at the same time. He finally stood unsteadily and leaned against the desk. His bottom felt the edge of the desk as it pushed into the cheeks; his hands rested on the surface.

"That's better, isn't it, quill?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Stay there and open your legs." Quill opened his mouth to let out a gasp, but he did as he was told. "Wider, quill, I want those balls of yours to hang free," Erica laughed. Quill blushed as she laughed and unashamedly stared at his cock and balls.

Erica reached out and took hold of the cock, it rested in the palm and her fingers slowly wrapped around it. He looked down and held his breath as her elegant fingers encased his blood-engorged member. This had been the first time she had held him, the first time he had felt her hand against his cock. He felt the feeling build, he throbbed, and.....

"Don't, quill. Control it. I have not given permission to spurt." Erica squeezed the shaft. "I have not finished with you yet."

Quill froze as her words hit him with their possible meaning, and to resist the rising tide he closed his eyes.

"Look at me, Quill. Never blank me out."

Quill opened his eyes slowly and straight into those dark pools that could read his soul. He felt weak but at the same time he found strength, more mixed emotions; was this how his existence would be now? The fingers round his cock tightened their grip. The urge passed. Quill took a deep breath as he found the control required.

"Good boy," Erica smiled, eased her hold, and flashed her eyes, knowing she had him just where she wanted him. "I am very pleased with you, quill. You gave me what I needed today. Release for the frustration. That odious little man drives me mad with his pointless accounts and reports." Erica had increased her grip again as she talked. Quill winced.

Erica looked down as he made the noise to see the head of the cock bulging from out of her hand.

"Oops." The smile returned, but the tight grip was only released slowly. A gentle laugh was present in Erica's voice as she looked back up at quill. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, Mistress." Quill lied.

"Well I think you deserve a little treat, quill. Would you like that, quill?"

A treat; all quill could do was nod.

Erica laughed, her shoulders shook, and quill caught a glimpse down her cleavage for the second time that day. Her breasts moved perfectly in time with the laugh. Could it get any better than this?

"Now keep still, quill."

A final smile as her eyes looked deep into quill's then Erica looked down slowly, deliberately. Then her head moved towards her hand that held his cock. Quill's eyes widened as he saw what was about to happen, what she was going to do. His cock twitched. Erica laughed.

"I see that your cock is impatient, quill. It wants to meet me half way."

Quill mumbled, not knowing what to say or do.

Erica held the shaft a little firmer, controlled it, then with a final look up to quill, she pursed her lips and gently kissed the head.

Quill had no idea why he didn't spurt across the room. The thought of Mistress Erica placing her lips on his manhood was one he had harboured almost from their first meeting, but had not dared imagine that it would ever happen. And there it was, right before his unbelieving eyes, the soft touch of those full lips. Her breath, hot, just a second before the lips sealed ever so briefly the connection between the two sensitive areas. The veins on quill's cock throbbed, his balls tightened and he became more alive than he had been at any stage in his life.

"Now, quill, I think we need to have a little talk about Alice." Erica closed her fingers around the cock and started to stroke the shaft as she settled back in her chair. "How did she not know you were under there?"

"I, I ermmm, I..." The stroking was so distracting quill could not collect his thoughts. His breathing grew heavier, louder, as he fought to quell the surge that had started to build.

"Control it, quill." Erica did not alter her speed or grip. "You have you learn to control the feeling."

"Yes, Mistress." Quill managed to gasp out. "But.... But...."

"Look at me, quill." This was an order, he knew it. "You will control it."

Quill looked into those dark eyes. They consumed him, there was nothing else in his world, he forgot all about the surge as he fell further into them. His breathing became even; his erection remained strong. Without thinking, quill pushed his hips out slightly. Erica's eyes flashed at this movement, but this was her only reaction.

"Good boy." Erica kept the even stroke going. "Now, back to my question: how did Alice not know you where under the desk?"

Now that he was under control, quill could feel Erica's hand on his cock, but felt detached from it.

"I er, I er don't know, Mistress, she did not pull the chair in far, Mistress." He had not moved his eyes. Erica's eyes bore into him. The look, the stroking; quill was defenceless.

"I can see that, quill. She was perched on the edge of the seat when I arrived." A small smile crossed her face. "I don't think she can sit on my chair, not properly. It would be like taking my place, and she can't do that." Erica laughed. "Sitting like that, in that short skirt, you must have copped an eyeful, quill. Did you, quill? Did you get a good look of those long, slender legs, quill?"

After a gulp, quill agreed with a nod. The sight of Alice's legs came back to him, despite the stroking and grip, quill's cock twitched. Erica flashed her eyes at quill and smiled again.

"Did her skirt ride up, quill?" He nodded.

"Did she open her legs, quill? Did she open her legs for you quill?" He gulped, twitched and nodded.

"Did you see her knickers, quill? What colour where they?"

Quill hesitated. "I er.... I errr. I didn't Mistress."

Too late. Erica's hand released his shaft, the thumb and forefinger formed a circle where the scrotum joined the body. She squeezed and pulled down in a single motion. The other fingers closed round the testicles which where now in a tight sack of skin. Once in place the fingers that had been so gentle displayed their other side and squeezed. Erica's eyes flared as she tightened the power grip.

Quill pulled on the cuffs, his arms strained. His mouth open, eyes bulging.

"Never, ever, lie to me quill. Never, ever, hold anything back." There was venom in Erica's voice. "Did. You. See. Her. Knickers?" Each word said slowly, punctuated with a squeeze of his now aching balls.

"No Mistress." Erica was now crushing his balls. "She...she was..... not wearing any."

"Not wearing any, quill? Are you sure, quill?" Her fingers kept their grip.

"Yes, Mistress." Quill managed between gasps.

"Well well, the naughty girl," Erica laughed. Her grip loosened to excruciating. "So tell me, what you did see?"

Able to breath again quill started "Alice's pubic hair is wispy, Mistress."

"What colour is Alice's private garden, quill?" Erica gave a small smile as she asked this, seeing quill's pleasure and discomfort in his face. She took hold of the shaft again and began to stroke it again. Quill sagged slightly as a dull ache replaced the sharp pain.

After a deep breath, the warning about lying still fresh, quill spoke the truth. "I'm not sure, Mistress, the light was behind and made the area dark, Mistress, but I think it is blonde. Sorry, Mistress."

"I understand, quill." Erica's hand continued its stimulation of the shaft; quill's control was being tested. "Now, what else did you see, quill?"

Again quill needed to breathe deeply before speaking; control was not natural to him. There had been many lessons this afternoon; he did not want to disappoint again; he knew his balls would not survive another power grip.

"Her lips are dark and crinkly, Mistress. They poke only a little bit out of her neat slit, Mistress." Quill blushed, he did not know why, but thinking about Alice and describing her pussy, the fact she did not know that he had seen it seemed to make him go redder.

Erica watched the blush form, felt the slight twitch of the cock. "Good boy." This was aimed at the cock more than at quill.

A slight rotation of the hand was introduced by Erica; she also loosened her grip so that she could now feel the veins along his shaft as her fingers travelled its length. At last, quill started to enjoy the stroking; the strange numbness the forced control had caused faded away. He throbbed.

Long deep breaths, that was how to control the rising tide; quill had learnt a lesson. Erica was a good teacher. He had been subjected to a different and stressful afternoon, one that would have had him having a comfort wank just weeks ago, yet here he was: erect, throbbing, being given the best hand job ever, and he was controlling it, allowing the feeling to fill him, but not allowing it to overwhelm him. Somehow it felt natural to be naked and controlled by a clothed woman. Quill's submission was taking hold. It was no longer a game, it was becoming real.

Erica stood up, not missing a beat in her stroking. She looked right into his eyes; her perfume filled quill's nostrils; he sighed. Her face was inches from his; her eyes filled his vision and his mind.

"I think you have held back long enough, quill. I want you to spurt. You will spurt when I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Five..... four...... three..... two..... one..... Now." At that precise moment, Erica used her thumb and forefinger to squeeze the shaft just below the head. The ball sac tightened, the muscles flexed but quill did not spurt. The lack of conclusion, lack of ejaculation stunted the orgasm. Quill grunted and his body sagged.

"It's a bummer, isn't?" Erica smiled as she studied the puzzled; no, frustrated, look on quill's face. "Ruins the orgasm, doesn't it? Don't want you spurting all over the floor, do I?" Her grip remained tight. "Now, let's see how much juice you have for me today, quill."

Erica cupped her other hand under the swollen head of quill's cock and eased her grip slightly. A drop formed in the slit, and Erica watched intently as it dropped into her cupped hand. Bit by bit she released his offering into her hand, always controlled, and a pool formed. Finally opening her finger and thumb completely, the cock, now limp, gave up its last drop. Erica let it go, almost disdainfully, its usefulness gone.

Erica dipped a finger in the semen, looked up at quill, smiled and sucked the thick, sticky juice off. Quill gasped, eyes wide; it took her a minute to slowly pull the finger back out.

"Have you been eating spicy food, quill?"

"Yes, Mistress. A curry last night," He answered.

"Don't. It makes you taste horrible." Erica licked her lips and pulled a face of disgust. "If you must have one, you ask for permission first. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." Submission became easier and easier.

"And drink pineapple juice. It makes it taste sweet." Erica dipped a finger in the semen again. "Now, open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

Quill did as he was told. Erica coated it with his juice.

"Now, put it away." Quill retracted his tongue in and closed his mouth. His semen tasted awful.

She lifted her hand and rubbed the remaining semen all over his face; his eyes, nose, and lips all covered. As a final act, Erica rubbed her hand clean in two long sweeps across his chest. He had closed his eyes as her hand touched his face; he opened them again, and the semen, so thick, formed strings from his eyelashes, blurring his vision.

"Don't wash it off 'till the morning quill." He nodded; he did not want any more of the juice in his mouth. "Now, turn round."

Quill felt the cuffs being unfastened and the clunk as they dropped into a drawer.

Erica walked to the door as quill rubbed his wrists. She opened it and left without looking round.

The humming of a vacuum cleaner outside told quill to get dressed quick before the cleaner reached Erica's office.

Mr.Martinet would like to extend his thanks and appreciation to copperskink for his editing and comments.

Thank you.

12