Office Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Quill makes a splash.
8.7k words
4.53
27.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Quill makes a splash

From his desk, quill can see into Erica's office, or more precisely he can see Erica sitting at her desk. He does not know but, she has arranged it like this, when the main office had been refurbished she had designed the layout of the desks outside her office. With foresight she had a desk placed in such a position that she could see who ever is sitting at it and they could see her. It has remained empty for nearly a year before she had chosen a submissive, sorry a member of her staff, who would occupy it. Quill had been fortunate in bumping into Erica in, how did she describe it 'that awful night club that has a dreadful BDSM night every month'. And there he sits John Thomas or quill as she has named him, trying to look at her without her knowing.

It is unusual for her to leave the door open and it becomes apparent to him that Erica is oblivious to the fact and that he is only pretending to work while watching her every move. She gets up and moves out of view, then returns a moment later with a steaming cup, her mid morning coffee. He knows her office habits, but she knows a lot more about him, he has confessed everything to her, he has no option she knows how to make him talk, make him divulge his secrets. His daily masturbation routine, now he thought about it, has changed subtly over the weeks. Erica now joins him as he stands cock out, in front of her desk. She now takes control of his stroking and teases his cock by gently sliding her hand up and down the shaft and then the questions begin. Within a week of this change she knew everything, he is helpless he is putty in her hands, if putty is a blood engorged penis that is on the verge of exploding.

Erica needlessly smoothes her skirt as she stands by the chair, the coffee cup brought to her lips, a gently blow to send a puff of steam floating up then her lips purse as they touch the edge of the cup and a sip of the hot liquid washes over them. Quill is jealous of that cup. She gracefully slips into her chair, places the cup on the desk and looks directly at quill.

The flash of her eyes and the warm smile on her face ensures quill does not look away. She does not mind him looking, welcomes it then slowly licks her lips with the tip of her tongue. Quill's 'rabbit in the headlights' look would have made people wonder what he is doing, if his co-workers cared to look at him. They do not, he is not significant enough, he is just the weirdo that Erica uses to do the boring jobs about the office.

Erica places her middle finger in her mouth, sucks it, then traces a line down, over her chin, down her neck, she lifts her head at this point to give quill a better view of its path. Erica's finger continues down, the open white blouse displays the top of her cleavage and the finger disappears between the soft, slightly tanned orbs. Her gaze holds quill as she mocks not being able to pull the finger out and looks at him in surprise. Quill's eyes nearly pop out.

His phone rings, he grabs at it, not wanting anyone to look his way, to silence the harsh disturbance upon the gentle world that engulfs him.

"Hello quill. Enjoying the show?"

He did not noticed her other hand remove the receiver and dial his number, only now does he see the hand piece next to her ear. His mouth moves up and down, but no sound comes out. The laughter is gentle on the other end of the phone.

"Well, are you or aren't you?"

"I ermmm, I ermmmm." Is all quill can manage. He knows it is Erica and that she has known he has been watching. It is so unfair that she is able to read him like this, to know what he would do in any given situation and to then toy with him. He feels like a little boy who is caught peeping in on his sister. Oh my god, did she know about that as well, he could not remember what secrets he has spluttered out during his daily routines recently, now that Erica teases and strokes his cock during those sessions his only thoughts have been on the wonderful feeling that she is generating, everything else is a blur.

Erica finally removes her finger from between her breasts and now fondles and squeezes them while pouting her lips, her eyes smoulder, then she slowly licks the red lipstick and makes it wet.

"Do you have an erection quill?"

Taken by surprise at the question, quill looks down. Erica shrieks with laughter.

"Oh my god quill, could you not tell? Did you have to have a look to make sure?" Her laughter is loud it fills his ear and then his head. He blushes.

The sudden noise alerts Alice, who has been sitting at her desk just outside Erica's office, head down, oblivious to what is happening between Mistress and submissive. She lifts her head, swivels on her chair and looks towards Erica's office, but can not see in from the angle even through the open door. Then as she turns back her eyes catch quill, his red face making her stop and stare.

"Is Alice looking at you quill? Did she hear me laughing at you?" Mortified quill looks towards Alice and if possible blushes more. She is staring at him he does not know what to do. Does she know as well? That is silly, he is on the phone. All he can do is stare back.

"Quill! Quill!" The voice has authority, it rings through his head. "Stop staring at Alice and look at me." He does. Alice frowns and tries to look in Erica's office again, her curiosity peaked.

"Good boy." He feels small again. Erica has made him feel this way many times lately, it is part of the process, it is part of the control she has over his submission. He knows that he is the victim of behavioural control. Erica has induced the feeling of being that small boy who is deeply ashamed of what he has done and the fact that he has been found out doing it. She only says "good boy" when he has confessed a secret he has tucked away, something deeply humiliating, something he has not confided to another soul.

"Alice is wearing that short skirt again today, isn't she quill? You know the one. The one she has to keep pulling down, because it rides up and shows those long legs and supple thighs. The one you looked up quill, the one you told me you looked up quill." Erica's voice has become soft and husky in his ear. "Is your cock still hard quill? Is it throbbing? Do you want to feel her soft pussy slowly sliding down it quill?"

Quill gulps his head feels like it is going to explode. Eyes wide he just looks at Erica, all his will power has drained away, he is completely at her mercy.

"Good boy." He feels reassured by her tone and words. She is in total control and he is grateful. Quill starts to calm down, the buzzing in his head has died away, but the need between his legs has not. He risks a quick glance at Alice who is still looking at him, he would have sworn she knew what Erica has just said and worse still the effect it has had on him. In that brief moment all he can think about is her pussy sliding down his cock. He gulps again.

"I want you to do something for me quill. Think of it as a little treat for being a good boy."

"Yes Mistress." Quill whispers this, even covers the mouth piece, not wanting anyone else to hear him utter those words. While he adores being her submissive, he is afraid of others knowing, it is yet another little secret he has which she can use against him.

He could see Erica smiling, being amused by his actions. He knows it will be exploited by her. She is exercising her control over him more and more; he has no option but to do her bidding, she just knows too much and how to use it for maximum effect.

"I want you to go to the toilets and masturbate. On the way there you will pick up one of those plastic cups from the water cooler. You will spurt into it and bring it back to me. Understand quill?"

"Yes Mistress." Quill replied in a whisper.

"You have 10 minutes. Just 10 minutes to be stood in front of my desk with the cup containing your semen. Understand quill?"

"Yes Mistress."

A moment passes, quill looking at Erica. Erica raises an eyebrow. "Time is ticking quill, why are you still on the phone?"

Flustered, quill slams the phone down, and then looks in horror at Erica. She just shakes her head and points at her watch to indicate that time is running out. Another glance at Alice confirms that she is still looking at him and clearly puzzled. He stands up and immediately remembers his erection, turns to try and hide it from Alice while pushing it down. Alice stares open mouthed at his antics. Erica laughs.

Half walking, half running quill makes it to the water cooler without bumping into anyone else, only to find Yvonne filling a cup. She looks up and smiles at him, her perfect teeth framed by her blood red lipstick. Then her eyes wander all over him, undressing him, taking in every detail, he always feels abused when she does this as he remembers being naked under the desk as she pummelled him with her feet. His cock throbs.

"Nice bulge quill." She flashes her eyes as she says it and which makes quill feet dirty. "What's the rush? Need to satisfy the bulge do you?" Amusement written all over her face.

He does not need this, not now, but he also knows he cannot be rude, Yvonne is Erica's friend and confidante as well, there is nothing Yvonne does not seem to know about him. He sags, defeated; he is going to have to take the humiliation she always dishes out to him.

"I need a cup Yvonne." Her eyes focus on him, her face hardens. "Ma'am, sorry Ma'am. I need a cup Ma'am." quill splutters.

"That's better quill." Yvonne's look softens. "In a hurry, with a bulge, needing a cup." she laughs. "There is only one reason for that. Erica's sent you to go and jerk-off and bring her back the evidence." Her whole face lights up as she laughs. "If I wasn't late for a meeting I'd insist on giving you a helping hand quill. Would you like that?"

What can he say? Yes and he is condemned to allowing her to masturbate him at some future date and she is bound to make sure he does, but would she tell Erica. No and she would be annoyed and definitely tell Erica he has been rude and uncooperative, he has no idea what punishment would result from that.

He takes a large gulp. "Yes Ma'am that would be very nice."

"Good boy." Yvonne said this just like Erica, he feels like a small boy. The conditioning is not only working, but extending to others as well. Worst still it has extended to Yvonne. His cock twitches, another side effect of the conditioning.

"Thank you Ma'am." The response is automatic, he does not even think about it.

Yvonne leans into him, her perfume fills his nose, she smells wonderful and despite himself he feels his cock twitch and throb as if it has a mind of its own. He senses rather than sees her bust rise and fall with each breath she takes, her blouse open a button more than it should be. He is falling.

"I'll ask Erica to allow you to present yourself to me later in the week and I'll help you with that bulge." Her laugh is soft and menacing all at the same time.

She pulls away. "Now let me help you with the cup." She takes one from the stack and places it under the tap. "A little bit of water in here will help to keep the semen fluid and make drinking it easier." Smiling, she allows a few drops into the cup.

"Thank you Ma'am." quill takes the cup from Yvonne's hand, she does not let go immediately, making him look up and into her eyes. Her brown face with those shiny blood red lips just inches away, her brown eyes looking deep into his soul, once again her perfume fills his senses. Despite all his misgivings at that moment he would allow her to devour him, use him, abuse him. And then she has gone, he gazes at the back of her as she turns the corner and wonders what might be.

Suddenly he remembers what he must to do. Quill rushes off towards the toilets, holding the cup carefully as the small amount of water starts to splash around. Yes he thinks a good idea having the water, it will keep it fluid and make the drinking of it easier as semen is sticky and clings to surfaces. It then struck him, drink it? Yvonne just assumed he would be drinking it. That possibility has not occurred to him in fact Erica has never made or even asked him to drink his own semen. He has come to a standstill as this thought races through his mind. The door to the men's room to his right opens and Phil, Yvonne's PA nearly bumped into him.

"Sorry John." He mutters head down; he too is holding a water cooler cup. He places his hand over it as soon as he realises it is John and turns quickly away, towards Yvonne's office. "Got to get this drink to Yvonne."

"Ermmm, Phil, she was just at the water cooler and was heading the other way." Quill volunteers and gives a jab with his thumb in the opposite direction that Phil has started to go.

"Shit, shit." Phil turns quickly and smiles weakly at quill before scurrying off in the direction he indicated. Quill watches the back of Phil as it heads away. Oh my god he thought, Phil is Yvonne's sub, here is a man that everyone agrees has twice the testosterone of a normal bloke, she has him wanking into cups as well and running around like a scared rabbit. Or is he just being paranoid, he may just be in a hurry, he might have got the water first, it might be totally innocent and yet.

Pushing the door to the gents open, quill is relieved to see it is empty and goes into the cubical at the far end. With the door shut firmly behind him he places the cup on the closed toilet lid and undoes his trousers. Despite the distraction of Phil he is pleased to find his cock still semi hard and a few strokes has it at optimum. He is about to relax and have an enjoyable wank thinking about what Erica has said and told him to do and despite the fact he feels he should not like Yvonne the thought of having her long brown fingers with those deep red nails round his cock is a delicious idea. A thought strikes him, he looks at his watch. Bugger his ten minutes are nearly up. He strokes as hard and as fast as he can, fear now being the driving force. Thirty seconds later he spurts semen into the cup, squeezes his cock like a tube of toothpaste to get every last drop out. It does not look like much, the creamy grey fluid bobs in the water at the bottom of the cup. Panic stricken he hauls his trousers back up, his shirt not completely tucked in but rushing, knowing he has to, knowing he has disappointed.

He now knows how Phil felt, scurrying along the corridor back to Eric's office, hand over the cup feeling it slosh around and occasionally wet his palm. He turns the corner and even from this angle sees the door is open, Alice is not at her desk on guard duty. A blessing not to have to think of an excuse to get past her to see Erica. Not having to be deceitful to that pretty face.

A few more strides and he bursts into Erica's office heads for her desk, already the apology is forming on his lips when he sees the look of mild amusement on her face, then follows her eyes as she looks to the side and sees Alice standing there.

"Yes John?" Erica tilts her head as she speaks, the amusement dancing across her eyes, quill has to make an effort to turn back to her, the sight of Alice shuts down his brain although his mouth continues to move up and down on its own. A slightly strangled noise finally emerges.

"What is so urgent you have burst in and interrupted Alice and me?"

Quill still cannot speak, he just looks back from Erica to Alice , who now has a look of concern.

"I errrrrr, errrr." The words catch in his throat he coughs, splutters, coughs again. The apology, the begging for mercy, the imploring, the promise of doing anything for forgiveness does not fit the scenario he has before him. Again he looks towards Alice .

"You OK John?" Alice 's voice is soft, it flows over him. "You'd best have a drink of that water."

"What?" He finally finds at least one word.

"The water in the cup, the one you are holding." Alice offers even more help and points to his hand.

Quill looks down at it, as if seeing it for the very first time. The water is a grey mush it definitely has a sticky quality to it. From the cup he looks up at Erica, she arches one eyebrow, he is lost he has no idea what to do. He coughs again as the words fail to come out.

"Think you'd better do as Alice says John." He is not sure, but a thought hits him, she has not told him to drink, she has told him to obey Alice .

He looks at the contents of the cup again, then up at Alice . She nods and smiles to encourage him to obey her, to drink the contents. Does she know what is in the cup? Is that smile one of triumph as he obeys and taste's his own semen. He gulps and looking at Alice puts the cup to his lips. She nods again. He tilts the cup and the sticky fluid slowly makes its way to his lips. Opening his mouth he accepts it, allows it to slide in, feel's it cover his tongue on its way to his throat. The taste is strange, neither pleasant nor unpleasant. It is the taste of yet another barrier going down as he falls deeper into submission, a taste he knows will become familiar to him.

"Does that make you feel better John?" Erica is speaking, he turns and nods. He realises there is more than just the physical aspect to her question, there is an emotional side, made all the more meaningful as it has been asked in company. All questions of submission so far have been in private, this has been in front of another, even if they did know it. Another barrier comes crashing down.

Quill lowers the cup a quick glance tells him he has drained it. He looks at both women the expectant look on their faces puzzles him. Then he realises he needs to speak, to explain his presence. His brain refuses to function it really has only one thought, one he dare not vocalise with Alice present. All he wants to say is 'what shall I do next Mistress.' Erica comes to his rescue.

" Alice was telling me about the night club on the High Street. The one that has a BDSM evening once a month. Have you been to it John?" Amusement dances across Erica's eyes. What has she told Alice? "Alice tells me she has been a few times now and," Erica stops at that point and looks at Alice who is open mouthed in horror that she reveals this nugget of gossip. "And says she enjoys it." The soft laugh is one quill knows well, it is the one Erica uses when she has her victim, him, dangling, not knowing what is coming next. "So have you been John?"

"I errrr, I've errr been just the once." Quill mumbles and looks down as he replies. Despite the situation, he can not lie he has to tell the truth.

Alice's face relaxes. "Really?" Her curiosity getting the better of her initial horror. Besides it is now a shared secret, John has been as well, so he is a bit kinky.

"Me too John." Erica says this as if giving up a secret in order to join the gang. "Yvonne has dragged me along a few times. But we all know what Yvonne is like, don't we John." This last remark although casual, is clearly aimed at quill. He stiffens a little, what is going to come next.

He does not need to worry, Alice leaps in with what she thinks is a juicy piece of gossip. "Well, apparently she does BDSM for real and has a slave in this building." Alice leans in and in conspiratorial tones says, "the word is its Phil her PA, but I don't know as he is so manly." The word causes her to flutter her eyes. "With a wandering eye and hands. So I've heard." She adds hastily.

Quill is aware that Erica has been watching him closely during Alice 's revelations. The amusement in her eyes makes quill feel hot.

"So tell me Alice, did you go as a Mistress or a slave?" Although the question is for Alice , Erica keeps her eyes on quill.

Alice starts to laugh, a soft giggle really, it has an immediate effect on quill and so soon after he has deposited his seed. He turns slightly to mask his groin from Alice and inadvertently give Erica a much better view. Knowing Alice is too preoccupied with her own tale, Erica makes sure quill is aware that she is looking at his trousers and that they have started to bulge. He knows this will be commented on and used against him as all the other involuntary reactions have been.