Office Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did, I know quill." Another twist and pull, she squeezes hard.

"She also said she would ask you if I could visit her so she could masturbate me later in the week Mistress." Again the confession helps to lift the weight, quill feels light headed now.

"Would you like that quill?"

"Only if you wish me to Mistress."

The next twist and pull is hard and severe, the grip on the balls is not released this time. Quill's legs almost give way.

"That is not what I asked quill. Of course you will go to her if I say. I asked would you like to have her masturbate you quill?"

A sudden flash of Yvonne's brown hand with its red, perfectly manicured nails, curled around his shaft, stroking it, making it hard then making it spurt fills his head. He gulps, he must tell the truth.

"Yes Mistress." He allows his head to sag. Lets the pain flow over him, he deserves it.

"Good boy." The grip is relaxed. "Now count to ten"

Quill is lost, what has just happened? Clearly he has pleased Erica, but he does know how or why.

As before Erica's hand surrounds the head and as quill says one, the hand descends, pulling the foreskin back making the head stand out, shiny with pre-cum, then the fingers take his ball sac and gently squeeze it. The journey back fills him with anticipation he takes a deep breath and says "two".

Although he is watching her hand manipulate his cock as he must quill is also aware that Erica is studying him, watching his emotions. He has become an open book to her, he knows this but cannot hide any feelings from her, he is lost in her touch, in her wanton manipulation of not just his cock but his emotions, he cannot remember back to a time when she did not control him, he has fallen so far under her spell.

"Three..... Four..... Five...... Six...... Seven."

"What would you do without me quill now that I control your orgasms, your cock?"

How does she know what I am thinking, do his thoughts just play across his face. His eyes widen as the impact and the consequences of the question meant.

"I don't know Mistress. Eight". He grunts as Erica's hand passes over the very sensitive head. He tightens his buttocks in the effort to not spurt.

"Was that almost too much quill? Don't spurt unless told to, you know the rules."

"Yes Mistress. Nine."

"How often do you think of that quill, the fact that I control you, that you ask me everyday to masturbate and to be allowed to have an orgasm? Did you ever think that one day you would be so meek and mild in the hand of a strong woman?

"Ten." His body starts to shake with the effort to control the pressure that has built up. A few deep breaths and he has enough composure to answer.

"All the time Mistress, I think of you and how I am completely in your hands Mistress. I never thought it would be like this, it is not a path I thought I would walk, but I have to, I have to follow you Mistress." He finally looks up and into Erica's eyes.

"You do don't you." Erica's free hand cradles quill's face, she moves in and kisses him on the lips. His mouth parts, she thrusts her tongue in. He falls deeper still under her control. She has told him about being passive when kissed, but he could not have been anything else. It is sudden, unexpected and wonderful.

As she pulls away he opens his eyes, Erica is looking at him, her hand leaves his cock as well and he feels alone, the touch of her gone, his eyes pleads for her to come back, but he says nothing.

"Now," Erica says in a matter of fact way, "as you have already had an orgasm and spurted once today you will not do so now. Once a day is enough."

Quill sags as the comment hits home.

"However, I do have a treat for you quill." Erica beams a smile at him and moves away from the desk she has been leaning against. He watches as she reaches under her skirt on each side with her hands, Although the skirt does not rise enough, it is obvious she is hooking a finger into each side of her panties. Slowly and deliberately she pulls them down, stepping out of them and holding them at eye level so quill has a good view of them. They are black, lacy, see through apart from the gusset, the style would mean that the lower part of Erica's cheeks would be visible when on and would rise to expose more if she bent over. Quill's breathing becomes heavy and fast.

"I would not be surprised if ever since that night in the club when you first confessed to being submissive that a single day has not gone past when you have not wanted to get into my knickers. I'm right am I not quill?" He can only nod.

"So here is your chance." Erica laughs when she says this; the look on quill's face is a picture. "But not how you think dear boy. You will wear these tomorrow. I will check that you have them on."

Eric transfers the panties to one hand holding them so the waist band and one leg hole is open as wide as her fingers will stretch. She then holds them over quill's cock and allows them to fall on his stiff member.

Quill can take no more and there is a wet squelchy splat sound as he ejaculates and the semen hits the desk.

Without looking away from his face Erica says. "You will clean that mess up before you leave and in the morning you will tell me what punishment you wish me to give you for disobeying me. Understand quill?" The last sentence she delivers with a hard edge to her voice, her eyes flash a warning to quill not to disappoint her again.

And then she has gone. Her bag and jacket picked up and through the door before quill draws breathe again.

Quill stares down at his cock and sees it going soft, her black lacy knickers clinging on. He takes them in one hand rubs the fine material between his fingers the anticipation of wearing them already rising, then bends over, not caring that the office door is still open and begins to lick the sticky mess off the desk. He knows it is how Mistress Erica would like him to clean it up.