Office Surprise

Story Info
A boring day at the office? Not with this start!
1.4k words
3.79
70.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a cold spring Sunday morning and I am sitting at my desk at work, urgent reports to be done, I have taken the keys from the store staff and let myself into my office, a cold little room with a small electric heater to keep me warm. Outside the sun is shining but the cold wind whistles against the glass. All I can see is the buildings that surround the back of the shop, rooftops and blank walls...

I am trying to write an agenda for a managers meeting but my thoughts keep wandering to being with you...asleep in bed...

I get another cup of coffee and head back to the office... As I open the door the phone rings... it is you... you tell me to go to the front door of the store... there is a surprise waiting for me...

I walk to the door and see you standing there with a big smile on your face...

I open the door and you kiss me on the cheek, "I have brought you some breakfast" you say... I lead the way to the office and then go to get you a cup of tea. When I return you are standing looking out of the window. "Are you going to take off your coat?" I ask, without turning round you slip your coat from your shoulders letting it drop to the floor. I almost drop the cup from my hand, you are wearing high heel shoes, stockings, a black thong and a cream silk blouse. You turn to face me and smile as our eyes meet. "What would you like for breakfast?" you ask... All I can do is smile as my eyes trace down your shoulders to the unbuttoned blouse, you shift gently and the material shifts against your body, My eyes move to your breasts, the nipples erect and hard waiting to be kissed. the material hangs from your rounded breasts and down to your hips where it touches the thong tied at both sides. The material of the thong running down between your legs black against your soft flesh, a damp patch shows that you have only one thing in mind for breakfast...

I put down the cups on a shelf and walk towards you, you are still smiling, I bend forward and kiss you gently on the lips, you feel my soft lips touching yours as my tongue brushes against your lips you allow them to part and take my tongue fully into your mouth.

I take you in my arms and hold you close as we kiss, passionately and hungrily, my hands caress your back through the material of your blouse, one hand slides down your back and brushes against your backside, soft and warm against my touch.

You push yourself against me, feeling the hardness against your body you allow your hands to drop to your sides where you slide them round in front of me and whilst still kissing me you unbuckle the belt to my trousers and quickly unbutton them. You ease my trousers down over my hips and realise that I am wearing no underwear! You hand slides around my stiffening cock and you slowly start to move up and down...gently pulling at my balls with your other hand. I have moved my hand round to the front of your blouse and begin to gently stroke your nipples through the material, gently pinching them between my fingers, making you moan as we kiss.

I cup your breast in my hand and lift it gently as I squeeze you to me. You pull away and lower yourself down to my very erect cock. kneeling in front of me you can feel the heat from the head of my cock waiting for you. You stroke gently with your hand the entire length of my stiffness and then gently take your tongue and lick the tip, tasting the wetness that already has started to drip from me. My hands are holding onto your head I lean back against the desk, as I do you push me back and tell me to lay on the desk, I obey! you sit on the chair beside me and continue to stroke my swollen cock with your tongue, finally taking the head into your mouth, you stand to sink your mouth deep onto me, I moan out loud with pleasure. you suck hard and fast working your head up and down, stroking my balls with your other hand...

you move you head to my chest and bite hard at my nipples through my shirt, then with one quick movement you rip open my shirt tearing at the material...your teeth feel hard against my nipples again and I cry out with the pain and pleasure of feeling you biting me again (You know I like this!) You tell me to close my eyes, I do this but am unsure as to what you are going to do. you do not trust that they are closed so you take the torn shirt and tie it around my head as a blindfold. I feel you moving against me but am unsure as to what you are doing, I suddenly realise what is happening as I feel your mouth again take my cock into your mouth fully to the hilt, as you do this I feel a warmth above my face as you lower yourself onto my mouth...

I willingly push my tongue out as far as I can but you lift yourself off me to prevent me doing more than you want me to... again you lower yourself onto my face this time I gently kiss the flesh nearest me, licking and gently biting where I can...this meets with your approval and you grind your hips down onto my face, I bury my tongue deep into you tasting you... licking you... flicking my tongue against your swollen clit, this makes you jump and you lift yourself off me again. Your hand is working on my cock again and you can feel me building toward a climax just when I think you have gone to far you stop and watch as a small spurt of cum drips from my cock... you lick at the tip tasting it, I hear you moan out loud as if for my benefit...

you get off and I start to sit up but you push me back down... before I know what has happened you have somehow used more of my shirt to tie my hands to the legs of the table, I protest, but you ignore me...

I feel you climb onto the table again but this time you slowly lower yourself onto my cock feeling the head slide easily into you you gradually lower yourself fully onto my very swollen, very hard cock.. You moan out loud as you start to grind on me... up and down, in and out...feeling the heat from me inside you... you grind faster really pumping hard as I slam back to penetrate as deep as I can... you finally cannot stop yourself and start to talk out loud... "Fuck me Stew... Fuck me hard please fuck me.." I respond the only way I can and slam my cock back into you timing against your rhythm to be as deep in you as possible... you can feel me losing control and I say to you " Now... now... I'm Cumming... Yes ..." as I say this you feel a rush of hot cum explode into you filling you with hot sticky wetness... I struggle to keep rhythm as the orgasm wracks through my body... Slowly you allow the pace to subside and sit on me gaining your breath, grinding gently against me...

You raise yourself from my cock and kneel above me letting my cum drip back down onto my cock... you get off the desk and I feel your hands on my cock rubbing the wetness all over my cock and balls, I feel you tongue licking against the head of my cock... Mmmmmm feels so goood... then I feel you climb again onto the desk and I feel you wetness again against my mouth "Lick my cunt" you say... "I want you to clean me up with your tongue" I willingly obey, having wanted to do this to you for some time, you bury your head again onto my cock and slowly but surely I start to gain another erection... "This time I want to cum" you say to me, "It's my turn on the table"...you remove the blindfold and the ties around my hands and I kiss you deeply as you lay on the desk...

There may be more if you are good!