Office Surprise

Story Info
Wife surprises husband with an office fuck.
1.4k words
3.8
50.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers

My wife Tammy and I have been happily married for 15 years, and have been blessed with two wonderful sons. Tammy still looks great after two kids; she stands five foot three inches tall and weighs in at around 110 pounds. Her figure is a stunning 38-26-36, and those fantastic boobs need no support. Our sex lives have been pretty average; we would fuck once or twice a week, usually standard missionary, with an occasional "Doggie-Style".

All of this changed shortly after Tammy's 40th birthday. She became a whole lot more adventurous, our once or twice a week, soon became almost daily and Tammy became more aggressive and brazen about sex. She has given me head in a busy movie theater, and even masturbated in a restaurant.

Today she decided to surprise me at my office. I work for a management headhunter firm, with offices on the 12th floor of a Los Angeles high-rise. I am a mid-level manager, with a decent office, with windows looking out at a plaza between buildings.

It was a cool, drizzly day, so for her visit she decided to really tramp it up. She wore a black lace garter belt, with black lacy nylons, a pair of 4 inch stilettos and over this she wore only a knee length raincoat.

At about 1:30 Pm she strutted into my office, turned her back to my desk, closed and locked the door, removed the raincoat and dropped it to the floor. Then announced "It's time for your afternoon FUCKING sir." This would have really turned me on, except for one thing. I wasn't in my office today, it was being painted and I was in an office on the other side of the building. When Tammy turned to face my desk, she was nakedly staring at the two temp painters that were prepping the office for paint.

Tammy was dumfounded, she turned beat red and stood there totally confused. Bob and Tim, the painters had already covered all the furniture, and had masked the windows so you could not see out of or into the office. While Tammy was dazed, Bob and Tim were not, Bob a six foot two black man quickly pounced on Tammy, covering her mouth before she could react. Tim, then fashioned a gag out of a rag and tied it around her head.

By now Tammy realized she was in real trouble, her eyes were wide and her head was thrashing around trying to find a way out of this predicament. But Bob had a firm grip on her arms, from behind, she was unable to move, Tammy could feel his large cock becoming aroused and she knew what was in store for her, she was going to be raped, right in her own husband office!!

Bob steered her over to the drop cloth covered desk, and pushed her down over it, while Tim took her wrists and tied them to the desks back legs. Tammy struggled, but there was no way she could get away from these two men. With her hands now tied, Bob roughly spread her legs and tied her ankles to the desks front legs. Tammy was now totally exposed, and vulnerable to the two men. Since he was already behind Tammy, Bob started running his tongue over her exposed pussy and ass, Tammy squirmed and strained against her ropes, but to no avail. Bob was hungrily eating her pussy and kept saying "Boy this is one sweet cunt!"

When Tammy opened her eyes, she was staring at Tim's 10 inches of cock that looked like it was as big around as her forearm. Now she was really scared. Tim was slapping her checks with his cock and Bob was still giving her sweet pussy a tongue fucking. Tim knelt in front of Tammy's face and told her "If you keep quiet, and do what we say you won't be hurt, do you understand?" Tammy rapidly nodded her head up and down, but never took her eyes off of Tim's big cock

Tim told her "I'm going to take off your gag, but if you shout you will really regret it, understand?" Again rapid head nods, and her gag was removed. Tammy moistened her dry lips, and worked her stiff jaw. But before she could get as comfortable as the situation would allow, Tim's cock was pressed to her lips and he said "Open up and eat me you slut, and no teeth or you'll pay!" Tammy slowly opened her mouth and Tim started working his meat in, just the head at first, suddenly Tammy sensed something else happening, she had forgotten about Bob, and he had taken his clothes off and slammed his cock into her exposed cunt. Tammy let out a gasp, opening her mouth wider allowing Tim to drive his cock deep into her throat! She was getting fucked at both ends, hard! Tim's balls were slapping her chin, Bob's balls were slapping her clit, and she was actually getting aroused! How could this be happening? These bastards were raping her and she was starting to enjoy it.

She didn't realize it but she had started pushing back, trying to meet Bob's thrusting cock while he pounded her pussy. But Bob noticed, "This bitch is getting into this, she is some kind of slut". While Bob was pounding her pussy, he worked a finger in and out of Tammy's virgin ass, again she was surprised that she was enjoying it. With Bob in her cunt, and Tim stuffing his meat down her throat, Tammy realized she was about to cum.

Just as her orgasm hit her, Tim pulled out of Tammy's mouth, and covered her face with jet after jet of his hot, sticky cum. It was in her hair, her eyes, as well as all over her nose and chin. Bob was still pumping her cunt, as she tried to hungrily lick the cum off of her chin. Tim shouted "This slut is really hungry for cum, you got some more for her?" Bob pumper her for another couple of minutes, pulled out and walked around to Tammy's face. He then told her "Here you go BITCH, taste your cunt on my cock" and stuffed his 9 inches into Tammy's mouth. As he thrust in and out of her mouth, he kept grunting "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH, EAT THAT COCK, EAT IT ALL!" He was furiously fucking Tammy's face, hard until he was about to cum. Then he too pulled out and shot what seemed to be a gallon of cum all over Tammy, her face, her tits and her back. Just when Tammy thought it was over, Bob stuffed his cock back in her mouth, and shot more cum right down her throat, causing her to gag.

Now that both men were done, the put the gag back in Tammy's mouth, wiped their slimy cocks off on the raincoat that Tammy had worn into the office, and just before leaving told her "We know where you, and your kids live, if you tell anyone what happened here today, let's just say tat would be a very, very bad idea. Once we're out of the building we'll tell your husband where to find you. We hope he enjoys the job we did on his office!!" Then they were gone.

About five minutes later, I arrived in the office, removed her gag and asked if she was OK, She smiled at me and said just fine, now would you untie me?"

I walked to the corner of the office, checked the settings on the video camera that I had placed there this morning and said "Not quite yet, your birthday present isn't over yet, did you like Bob's fingers up your ass?"

Tammy said "God yes, it was incredible! I never thought having my ass poked would turn me on so"

I replied "Good, because here is the rest of your surprise", as I dropped my pants, moistened my cock by rubbing it on her sopping pussy and slowly started to stick it up Tammy's hot, tight ass. She was moaning, groaning, and saying "FUCK, FUCK FUCK ME!" until I finally had it balls deep in her ass. I let her adjust to the pressure, and then started to pound her ass like there was no tomorrow. After a minute of this Tammy was screaming "FUCK ME, FUCK MY TIGHT ASS" over and over. As I grabbed her hips, and started flooding her ass with my cum, she turned her head, looked me in the eye, and said "Now I've really got to come up with something special for YOUR birthday gift!"

vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers