Office Surprise

Story Info
A Master and His pet both get a treat at her job.
1.8k words
3.91
8.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit at my desk at work busy working a on a very tedious project, one that is very time consuming. I need to give my eyes a break from the computer screen so begin to stare out my window. As I gaze at the blue cloudless sky, my thoughts turn to you. I wonder how you're doing today, although I know that you will be home later this evening.

You've been out on the road traveling for the past week and even though I know that you're coming home tonight I miss you and I am very hungry for you. I continue to stare out the window, my mind beginning to have erotic thoughts about you. I know that I should get back to work, but these naughty thoughts floating around in my head have me very distracted.

I need to get back to work but I can't help myself, I can't stop thinking of you. I finally tear my gaze away from the view out my window and try to refocus on my computer screen. I'm having so much trouble concentrating with my mind wandering back to thoughts of you.

I turn my attention back to my computer screen that keeps staring back at me. I try to get myself back into work mode. I'm busy working on my spreadsheet when I hear the far outside door open and close again. I don't pay much attention to it since it's probably the guys coming back from one of their long lunches.

I continue to work ignoring the fact that there is someone else there with me. I still stare my computer screen continuing to work when it's very apparent that someone is standing in my doorway. It's probably one of guys wanting to tell me something, but when I look up, it's you standing there smiling at me.

I'm very surprised to see you standing there since I know that your flight doesn't land until later.

"Hey hey."

"Hey yourself, what are you doing here? Not that I mind."

"I took an earlier flight and came by to see you on my way home. Thought I would surprise you."

"Ohh you surprised me alright, I didn't expect to see you until later tonight."

"Hum, well you're seeing my right now, my sexy girl. Miss me?"

You walk into my office as I stand up and take me in your arms and kiss me.

"Of course I missed my sexy man. And I've missed this," as I kiss you again.

"Oh you have? Maybe you should show me just how much you've missed me, my slut," you whisper in my ear.

I kiss you more deeply and passionately showing you how much I desire you and how much I need you. You kiss me back, your tongue invading my mouth as you rightfully claim what is yours once again. I press my body up more against yours crushing my breasts to your chest. You take my ass in your hands and pull me up against you; I can feel your hard length through your jeans. As we kiss my pussy gets wetter and wetter, my lust for you is almost uncontained now.

I grind up against you as we continue to kiss, growing more heated by the second. I can feel your cock getting harder. I know how much you want me. I want you very badly; although I know that we are in my office and may not be alone for very much longer.

"Damn you're a hot slut, aren't you? You want my cock? Take off your jeans and bend over your desk."

He can't be serious this is where I work and I don't want to get caught getting fucked in my office. But like the good girl that I am, I follow his orders. I take off my jeans, slide off my thong and bend over the end of my desk. It feels so deliciously naughty being half naked at work about to be fucked by my lover.

"That's my good girl. Now spread your legs wider and stick your ass up more."

"Yes, Sir."

"Such a nice ass baby. You like the fact that you're about to get fucked bent over your desk don't you, slut. Your cunt is soo wet already."

"Yes, Sir. I'm a naughty slut that needs your hard cock."

"And you're going to get it, right after I spank your sexy ass."

You caress and massage my ass cheeks first warming them up before you begin spanking me. You smack my left ass cheek first and then the right. Ouch that hurts! You rub them both again before you continue to spank me; even though it hurts I can feel my pussy getting even wetter.

"You like getting your ass spanked slut? I know you do, your cunt is soaking wet now. Naughty girl. And now your ass is a nice shade of red."

You massage my ass again soothing it. There I am bent over my desk, my legs lewdly spread wide, my ass stuck up in air and my pussy is very exposed. It's so wet that it's running down my inner thighs. I hope that no one comes back anytime soon. I don't want to get caught but also I need your cock so bad right now. I need to feel you filling me up and fucking me hard.

I feel your fingers reach between legs and stroke my wet, swollen folds. They slide between my outer lips and tease my inner lips. You avoid my clit knowing that is where I want you to touch me the most. I move my hips trying to get you to stroke my hard clit but you still avoid it. Your fingers circle my warm, wet hole teasing me and slowly slide in. They only stay buried within me for a few seconds just long enough to drive me crazy with lust and so needy now.

"Please, Sir. I need you so bad, I need your cock in my aching cunt."

"Oh you do, do you? You're such a naughty slut. Look at you, half naked bent over your desk, your reddened ass, cunt so exposed and you're begging for my cock. Such a dirty little whore."

"Yes, Sir. I'm a naughty slut and dirty little whore that needs and craves your cock. Please fuck me."

You reach between my legs again, teasing my cunt more, stroking my clit with one finger while another fucks me. I whimper and moan it feels so good but I need your cock.

"Please. Sir...please, stop teasing me and fuck me."

"Don't you worry, my slut, you're going to get my hard cock and you're going to get it good."

Your hand leaves my dripping wet cunt and then I feel your hard cock pushing against my drenched entrance. You grab my wide hips you pull me back onto your hardness filling my tight cunt up and stretching it fully. I moan at its insertion because it feels so good. You begin to fuck me slowly, taking long strokes all the way in and then all the way out. You're still teasing me but this time it's with your cock which you know I want and crave so badly. I beg you again to please fuck me because you're driving me crazy with desire now.

You start to fuck me harder; your strokes become deeper and more aggressive. Your own lust for me is showing now as your ravage my cunt with your cock. You show it no mercy as you pound it into submission once again. You grab both of my arms, bringing my wrists together and pin them behind my back.

"You like this, slut? Because I do, having you restrained, bent over your desk and getting fucked hard like a good little whore." I can barely speak I'm so out of breath from your hard fuck but I manage to tell you, "Oh, yes, Sir. I love being a good little whore for you."

"You are a good little whore for me. So good that I'm going to let you cum."

I feel your fingers reach under us again and they find my hard clit and begin to rub it roughly. My moans and whimpers increase in volume. You pinch and pull on it nearly sending me over the edge. Your fingers increase their speed and pressure, rubbing my clit harder and faster. You tell me to cum for you, while you still fuck me hard.

"Cum for me, slut"

I moan and whimper more as my orgasm takes hold and rips through my body to its core.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhh...oooooooo...mmmmmmmmm as my orgasm continues to wash over me.

I feel the contractions deep inside me and I know that my sweet tight cunt is wrapping around your cock tighter.

"Oh God baby, you're so tight around my cock now. I'm going to fill you up with my cum."

"Come on, come for me."

I want you to feel as good as I do right now. So satisfied and I still have your hard cock buried deep in me. You pick up the pace, your strokes becoming harder and deeper. I know that you need to cum too. You fuck me even deeper, harder and faster trying to cum yourself depositing your load deep inside me.

"I'm going to cum, slut."

Your pace becomes even more frenzied as you start to unload into me. Fucking me so hard that our bodies are slamming together and I can hear the slapping sounds of flesh against flesh. I feel your cock twitch inside me as you cum.

Mmmmmm. Ohhhhhhh.. oooooooooo

You collapse down on me; your spent body resting there for a moment.

You whisper in my ear as you rest against me,

"You ok, baby?"

"Yep, I feel great now. That was awesome."

"Good, glad to hear it. Glad I didn't hurt my sexy girl; I got kind of rough with you." " I'm just fine; I guess you missed me as much as I missed you."

You help me up off the desk and take me in your arms and kiss me gently.

"Such a good girl I have."

I look at you in amazement.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I can't believe that we just fucked in my office and didn't get caught."

"Oh we were never going to get caught, I saw the guys that you work with while I was driving in here and they said that they were going to be gone for most of the afternoon."

I feel relieved that we weren't going to get caught but at the same time I wished you would have told me. I guess its part of the game that we play. You always keep me on my toes because I never quite know what you're going to do next. But you know what,I wouldn't want you any other way.