Office Top and Bottom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

Steve gripped the man's cock and began licking it all over. It was drooping, warm and limp, as Steve slipped the head in his mouth and slid his tongue around, and then under the foreskin. The man's cock didn't come to erection quickly this time, and Steve had to spend a few minutes licking, sucking and rubbing the man's thick tool before it slowly began growing.

Steve felt rewarded when he had coaxed the man to his full erection, and set to work sucking him off. And again, this time the whole process was slower, and Steve spent more time switching his technique, breaking off to lick the cock up and down, and doing more stroking. This time, his hands were busier, and they found the man's balls, feeling their drooping presence as he sucked. While his hand was stroking the man's shaft, he moved down to lick the balls and explore the hairy folds with his tongue. And then back to sucking in and out, in and out. Out of the corner of his eye he could occasionally see the camera as the man held it at different angles, capturing Steve hard at work.

After a while, the janitor set the camera on the desk beside them and reached down to grip the sides of Steve's head, hands covering his ears. Holding him firmly, the man started moving Steve's head up and down, controlling the movements of the mouth enveloping his cock. When this happened, Steve relaxed and allowed the man to control him, pulling his head back and forth. Closing his eyes, Steve again felt that strange sense of pleasure in his mouth, a tingling that seemed to reach down to his belly like little jolts of electricity. He could tell that his own cock was as hard as it could be, feeling like it was ready to burst.

The man let go of Steve's head and he responded by redoubling his efforts, taking in as much of the cock as possible while sucking and slurping his tongue against the man's shaft. For a couple minutes, Steve gave it everything he could, knowing he wanted to get the man off. He was breathing through his nose in ragged bursts, trying to maintain the pace of his attack of the man's thick, warm tool.

Finally, the man's hand on Steve's forehead pushed him back, and again he grabbed the mug from Jenni's desk. It took him a little while with hard, rapid stroking, but the man brought himself to orgasm, again aiming his blast into the cup. This time, the man came with quick, thin, watery bursts unlike the thick creamy wads of his first orgasm.

He was breathing heavily as he handed the cup down to Steve. "Now you," he said.

Steve understood as he pulled himself up to his feet. Holding the cup in his left hand, he began stroking himself with his right. His turgid cock had been dripping thin strings of pre-come for most of the time he had been sucking the man off and quickly his knob glistened with the shiny ooze.

The janitor snapped a few shots as Steve began to jerk himself off, but soon he was just holding the camera on Steve as he realized, he's recording this! He's recording a video of me jerking off! In Jenni's office... in her coffee cup. Sweet holy fuck! And as these thoughts went through his head he reached his climax and began sending jolts of semen to well together with the janitor's in the bottom of the cup. He gasped as he surged with pleasure, as though he had been building up an extra-strong orgasm. He closed his eyes for a moment, breathed in and out, and then set the cup down.

From there it was all a blur as the long day's work and hours of labor beyond that fell on Steve like a wall collapsing. The janitor took pictures of Steve getting dressed, and then supervised as he rearranged the chair and things on Jenni's desk.

"Are we just going to leave that there?" Steve asked, referring to the cup with its layer of jism coating the bottom.

"Oh yes," the man janitor said. "That was what you wanted, wasn't it? To leave an offering? To put a secret spell of this girl that works here?"

"But, what if she realizes what it is?"

The man waved his hand. "She will not notice."

They left the office and the man followed Steve as he dropped Jenni's office key back in Dawn's desk drawer, and then shut down his workstation. They walked to the front door and the janitor entered the alarm code. They stepped outside to the dark night sky and a parking lot with just two cars.

"You know," the janitor said to him as he locked the door behind them, "when you tell somebody to do something? If they don't want to do it, they won't."

With that, he turned and walked away to his car, opening the trunk to load the cleaning equipment he'd been carrying. Standing on his own, Steve felt almost like he'd been punched, the jagged burst of shame and embarrassment that he'd been pushing away for the whole night coming over him. He stood there, feeling frozen.

He thought about the cup on Jenni's desk, a thick layer on the bottom of two men's spunk. He thought about going back inside to get it, to clean up the evidence of his behavior. But the janitor was sitting behind the wheel of his car, watching him and waiting.

Steve swallowed. I'll just have to take my chances. And quickly, his mind began to run through the scenario of Jenni unknowingly drinking the come and being consumed by a hunger for something she couldn't identify.

Steve was half-smiling as he unlocked his car and started it. If I tell her to do something, maybe she will. Maybe she wants to.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12