Office Top and Bottom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

Steve blinked, and tried to catch his breath. "How did you...?" he couldn't finish the sentence. The man looked at him with a half-smile, began to turn away.

"Can... can we do that again?" Steve managed to ask.

The man paused for a moment. "Oh, you'll find me," he said. And with that, he walked away, leaving the clearing without looking back.

Jenni, who had been watching all of this with keen interest, sat down beside Steve on the bench of the picnic table. Steve's cock was mostly limp now, settling down into the pool of semen that had oozed out of him. Jenni gingerly moved his penis aside, and with two fingers, began scooping up the thick ejaculate. Leaning forward, she transferred it to her mouth, slowly gathering it all up before lifting herself over him to lick the area clean.

This was a pleasant sensation for Steve, though he now felt almost like he was hungover from the intense intoxication he'd experienced. He still felt languid and disconnected from everything around him, and it was only when Jenni finished, stood up, and began getting dressed that the whole situation that had brought him here came back to his mind.

Oh shit! Is that going to make me weak, make her think I can't control her? he wondered to himself. Or maybe she'll take it the other way, that she can let herself go, give herself up to something. I dunno. She really seemed to be getting into it, though...

They hardly spoke as they dressed and left the clearing, making their way back to the car. But as Steve drove Jenni home, the mental list he'd been putting together all afternoon came back to the forefront of his mind. He began to explain to her the new rules of their relationship.

* * *

The next month might have been the best of Steve's life. Jenni, it seemed, was getting quite tired of having everything in her life planned for her by her parents; she wanted different things, yet she still seemed to want someone to direct her. And the fact that her parents still tried to run her life even as she was stealing from her employer to bail out their debts had raised up a rebellious streak in her. In one sense, Steve had come along at just the right time to give her a way to act out. For there was no doubt that her parents would highly disapprove of the things she was getting up to.

Steve had implemented a new schedule at work. Every day, he met Jenni in a storeroom for a blowjob; most days there was time for him to return the favor and eat her pussy. And at the end of every day, Steve went to an unobtrusive box at the side of the mail room and fished out the pair of panties that Jenni had worn that day. Steve took the panties home every night and examined them, and sniffed them and usually jerked off with them, thinking about Jenni finishing off her workday, and getting a ride home with her parents with no panties. This even continued, when, after a couple weeks, at Steve's suggestion Jenni started wearing skirts to work every few days. Every few days, he returned Jenni's used panties via the same mail room box. Most of them, anyway.

And even better: Steve discovered that Jenni's parents belonged to a Chinese social club that met every Wednesday night until late. So he began driving Jenni home and having sex with her there. There was always time to fuck her at least twice, and a chance to explore every position and variation that he could think of. He loved it when he pinned Jenni down and fucked her hard from behind, and he loved how grateful she was when he made love to her slowly and gently. Steve encouraged Jenni's rebellion against her parents, and soon, they were even fucking in their bed.

After a few weeks, when Steve brought his camera and began taking pictures of Jenni, nude poses as well as ones of her performing sexual acts, she didn't protest at all. He had been posting them on a "wives and girlfriends" website, and was getting a lot of "likes" and encouraging suggestions for more. It was an amazing time, and Steve was feeling sexually satisfied beyond his wildest dreams, relaxed and happier than he remembered.

Then, one morning, he arrived at work to find an envelope on his desk with his name on it. The nonchalance with which he opened it quickly turned to something else as he pulled out a piece of paper -- a home-printed photograph of him sucking the janitor's cock.

There was a message on the back, written in blocky capital letters, "STAY AT WORK LATE TONIGHT".

Steve's heart sank; suddenly he remembered what it felt like to be the one being blackmailed.

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers