Office Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, my mouth opened, my tongue extended, reaching to touch her. I flicked her clit back and forth, rolling my tongue around all sides as I pushed in between her lips. "Yes," she hissed quietly. "Suck my cunt baby," she growled. I watched her face, sucking her clit between my lips, grabbing it with my teeth. Her eyes clamped shut hard, her face showing conflicting emotions. "So good," she grunted, her hips flexing, tilting her cunt to me. I snuggled deeper into her slit, running my tongue down, touching her wet hole. I reamed her softly, my tongue slowly pushing against her, sliding up and down her slit. Her hand reached around my head, her fingers intertwining into my hair, pulling me tight against her. She groaned deeply, vibrating her body. I could feel her shudder with each flick of her hard clit.

"Almost," she whispered, drawing the word out. I dropped lower, jamming my tongue deep into her hole. "No, my clit," she grunted, her eyes flashing at me. "I need to cum," she growled. I quickly moved to suck her clit back in my mouth, my tongue dancing hard over the sensitive flesh. Kimberly's breathing changed rapidly, growing raspy, coming in gasps, shallow. Her hips bucked as she flexed her ass against my mouth. A groan started deep in her body, growing louder, flowing from her mouth. Her legs widened, her muscles flexed, lifting her pussy up, tilting to my mouth. "Oh Jesus," she whispered long and low, drawing the last syllable out, hissing the s. "Ungh," she grunted loud, her body exploding into a deep sustained orgasm. Her hips thrashed, humping my face. Her legs clamped along my ears, her hand pulling me face hard against her cunt. I excitedly sucked her clit harder, stretching the flesh deep into my mouth. "Yes! Yes!" she grunted over and over. "Oh God fuck me!" she commanded. I jammed two fingers into her flooding cunt, thrusting them in and out quickly. She was dripping, almost squirting her juices into my mouth.

My rigid cock bounced, flexing, expanding. I needed to feel it slide into her velvet hole, feel her juices coat my cock. I needed to grab her hips, pull our bodies together, watch her lips stretch to hold me as I pulled back before thrusting hard into her again. I thrashed her clit once more with my tongue. I started to pull back, her legs clamped hard around my head. Her hand pulled me back to her cunt. Rising, she looked at me. "Once more please," she whispered. "Make me cum once more," she pleaded. Her body shuddered.

I slowly extended my tongue, lightly brushing her clit, lapping her juices. I moved to suck her clit softly into my mouth. This time, I would drive her orgasm slowly, allowing her body to build slowly, reach her orgasm deep in her body. I gently sucked the flesh into my mouth, holding it with my teeth. My tongue played, washing over the overly sensitive flesh again. I withdrew my fingers from her wet cunt, wrapping both hands over her hips, pulling her to me. I slowly, firmly, thrashed her clit. Her breathing grew shallow again, her hips arched slowly, her legs parted, lifting up in a very wide angle. Her cunt was mine to devour. I sucked her juices, I licked her clit aggressively, nipping gently, tugging, and thrashing the flesh with my tongue. Minutes passed, her body responded quickly, her orgasm building deep in her body.

"Oh God yes," she breathed, her body convulsing softly, shuddering as I continued to suck her clit. With each lick, a grunt would escape her lips. Within seconds of cumming, she reached to me, pushing me away from her clit. "Cock," she whispered softly. Pulling her bent legs, she opened her cunt wide.

I stood, pushing the chair back in one quick motion. I opened my pants, dropped my pants and briefs to my ankles. Stepping to her, I fisted my cock, stroking several times, pushing precum into his eye. I moved quickly, her glistening cunt waiting for me. Placing the head of my cock near her ass, I pulled upwards slowly, letting the head slide between her wet labia. Her lips wrapped my flesh softly. I pulled my cock up and down through her slit several times, fully coating its head. As I moved forward another inch, I placed the head at her hole, pushing forward slightly. Her body relaxed, my cock slid between her lips, disappearing into her cunt. I stopped movement, feeling her cunt squeeze my cock. I pulled back, and pushed forward harder, arching my hips to her body. I repeated, thrusting harder. My cock slid deep, my hips meeting the back of her legs, slapping against her body. I pulled back, slammed forward again, the sound of our flesh slapping filling my office.

Our rhythm, our pace increased in its intensity. I began slamming her body hard, pulling almost completely out of her cunt, and slamming forward again. My cock was coated with her juices, I watched as my cock pulled out, her lips stretching hard to hold it, her muscles clenching, sucking my flesh back into her body. I lost cognizant thought; my cock's brain took control of our sex. I fucked her hard, pounding her flesh, mashing our pubic bones together. I reached to her clit, my thumb mashing it as I pounded her, matching stroke for stroke. My orgasm built, I was close to filling her hole with my cum. I pulled her hips, driving every inch of my cock deep into her cunt. Grinding against her, she screamed, her body exploding into yet another orgasm. I lost it, my nuts erupting, squirting globs of cum up my shaft and into her receptive cunt. I ground our bodies together, feeling each blast of cum spit deep in her body. My orgasm ripped through my body so deeply I could hardly breathe. All I wanted to do was jam my cock, my body into her cunt. I pounded her flesh until my deflating cock would not push back in. Grabbing a flaccid cock, I aligned it, and pushed tight against her wet lips. I ground our bodies together.

"Oh God," I muttered. I stood, pulling her rag doll body tight against my cock. I shuddered, my knees wanting to buckle. I humped up to her one more time, grinding our sexes together. Her legs wrapped around my back, holding me tightly.

"God damn boss man, that was a good one," Kimberly whispered. "Can we do that again tomorrow," she asked, grinning ear to ear. "Let me up," she said, patting my tummy. I stepped back, my dripping cock hanging. I bent quickly, pulling my briefs up. I adjusted my cock, sending terrific sensations through my body, causing me to groan again. Pulling my pants up, I flopped down in my chair. I watched Kimberly as she straightened her clothes. "We will have to find a better place than this," she offered. "I want to get totally naked and fuck your brains out," she continued. "But what a great start!" she finished. She leaned to me, kissed me softly on the mouth, hesitating to look deep into my eyes. "Ball is in your court," she said as she turned and left my office.

To say my mind raced in all directions is an understatement. Thoughts flooded my mind, my cock flooded my senses. I had a superb blow job an hour ago, shooting my cum on her face, into her mouth, followed by the most intense sexual orgasm in years, in my office, on my desk, with my admin. What did I do? I stroked my cock through my pants again. This is how it started! A shudder ran through my body again. God I felt good!

I guessed that the next several days would be interesting. Would I pursue Dani, the younger, nastiest fantasy woman on the planet? Would I get naked with Kimberly and fuck her brains out in a more conducive place? Or would I put the cock back in my pants, and refrain from pursuing either opportunity?

Fuck no! I need sex! The more the better! I started chubbing again. I started planning for Saturday, but first I had to get through Thursday and Friday. My balls churned. I stroked a growing cock through my dockers.

12