Office Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers

My punch, combined with his forward momentum and heavy weight, drove the air from his lungs. He stopped in mid stride and grabbed his chest with both hands, trying to find where all his air went. I brought my left foot down on his right knee which dropped him to the floor on his hands and knees.

I remember clearly, the confused look on his face, not truly understanding what had just happened. I must admit I hadn't felt this pissed in a long time, and my blood was burning through my body. He hovered on his knees, his left hand still on his chest and the right slowly pushing himself up off the ground, still looking at me with that almost comical look.

I could have, and probably should have just walked away. Instead I grabbed his left arm at the elbow and drove my knee into the back of his shoulder, driving him to the ground, face first with me on his back. He must have gotten some of his breath back, as he started blubbering like a girl.

Barely in control, I rolled my knee around on his shoulder with my full weight while pulling his arm backwards. I started to bring my right hand up to pummel his face, now pressed against the concrete floor, into the ground, broken fingers be damned, when I felt a hand on my shoulder and Summer's voice in my ear, "I think he's learned his lesson."

I let go and moved off to the side while the "crack" security team swooped in and struggled to drag the meat head off towards the main office. I stood there with my fists curled into balls and the vein in my neck about to explode. In the short time that had passed during the fight, the only girl that had moved was Summer. The others seemed to be rooted in place all staring at me with a mixture of awe, fear, and desire.

Summer, noticing the silence, interjected, "And that's why don't fuck with Andy! A lesson learned now in two countries." The girls all smiled, but seemed hesitant to say anything until Dee said in an over the top way, "My hero!" This seemed to suck the tension out of the room, or at least out of our group, and we all seemed to relax a little. I grabbed what was left of my drink and swallowed it all in one gulp.

"I need to go for a walk and cool off." I said as I turned towards the exit. Summer prodded Dee as I started to walk away.

"Want some company?" Dee asked a little hesitantly, not sure if I would want to be bothered.

"Sure." I replied, "Let's go partner." Then I turned to the others and asked, "Can you guys hold on to that?" pointing at our trophy and gift certificate.

"No problem." Ann replied, picking it up, "I was thinking of heading to my room anyway." Then Jodi chimed in, "Yeah me to!" and they both head off. Hopefully they didn't try to do anything sexual with that, I thought to myself as I started to relax.

Dee placed her hand on the inside of my arm and we walked out the other way. Once we got away from the others, she stopped us, and dropped her hand from my arm to my hand.

"I know I made a joke back there about you being my hero, but I said it like that to lighten the mood. You really did save me back there. Thank you." She leaned up and kissed me passionately on the mouth. With her free hand she reached up and ran her fingers up the back of my head and moved my hand to her ass. She let go of my hand as I pulled her against my body. I brought my free hand up to the small of her back and held her close.

As we kissed I could feel her heart beating against my chest ,and I must say it started boiling my blood in a much different way than the fight had. The hand I had on her ass slid up her side to her breast before she took it in hers and pulled away.

"Easy cowboy lets save something for later." She smiled, then stepped back from me.

"That was really was impressive." She said.

"The kiss or the fight?" I asked with a smile.

"Ha very funny!" she replied.

"I've never had somebody come to my rescue like that. And the way you put him on the floor..." she shivered, "It was...."

"Scary?" I filled in, a little ashamed of my loss of control.

"Impressive" she corrected me, "He was so huge and you didn't even flinch. It was like you weren't afraid at all."

"Well, you're right he was big, but he was mostly fat, and drunk, and very slow. I was mostly pissed that he would be rough like that with a girl." I said, trying to make light of the situation and turn our conversation back to where she was kissing me. She moved in closer again and put both of her hands behind my head resting her forearms on my shoulders.

She wasn't having any of it, "Drunk I would agree with, but he didn't look very fat, just strong and he didn't look slow at all except compared to you. He seemed very strong and fast when he grabbed my arm."

"Is your arm OK?" I reach up and placed my hand on her arm by my head.

"It's fine now," she replied, "and the kiss was pretty impressive as well." Her lips were parted and very close to mine, so I leaned in to kiss her again as I ran my hand down her arm from where the guy had grabbed her towards her breast. She pulled away with a smile and said, "You are very determined... I like that."

Instead of kissing me, she turned and started to stroll down the path again. I paused to watch her ass sway as she walked in that short dress, then hurried to catch up. I quickly reached her and she took my hand in hers again, this time her grip felt much more relaxed. We walked for a while, not talking but enjoying each other's company.

We reached one of entrances to the beach and she turned to ask me, "Want to go for a long walk on the beach?"

"I love long walks on the beach." I replied with the straightest face I could manage.

She lets out a sudden bark of laughter before saying, "How do you do that?"

"Do what?" I replied, a little uncertain, not sure what she meant.

"Twenty minutes ago you were about to kill a guy and now you're making jokes." She says looking at me with a strange look on her face.

"That was then and this is now. I would much rather be here with you now than back there with him." I say trying to figure out what she's thinking, but failing. She doesn't say anything but still continues stare at me looking for something.

"If you'd rather we could go find him, and I could rough him up some more" I say smiling and pointing back the way we had come.

Finally, she grabs my arm, stopping me from turning and smiles before saying, "No, that's OK. I'd rather go for a walk on the beach. It just seems something like that fight should have ruined the rest of the night, but here we are like it didn't happen."

"No reason to let that ass-hat ruin what has been an otherwise perfect night." I tell her with a serious face.

She talks over me, "You're right, tonight has been perfect. I don't know why I keep thinking of the fight. Let's just pretend it never happened."

The exact thing I have been trying to do since it had happened, but I had decided not to say anything. Instead I told her, "I couldn't have put it better myself." I smiled my best smile at her and she returned it.

I then leaned against the rail to remove my shoes and socks. She removes her shoes as well as I threw mine in a dark corner and she drops hers on top. "Don't want to carry those around all night." She says with a smile.

We head down to the edge of the water and turn to walk in the smooth, wet sand. We walked for a time until she takes my hand and twirls herself once, and then again, like we were dancing again.

"I can't believe we actually won!" she says, "I thought that last team had us beat. They were so good."

"They were very good, but then so were we, and we had an ace in the hole." I said.

"Really what was that? Your ability to knock everybody out?" she says playfully as she throws some funny looking punches combined with some batman like POW's and BANG's.

I thought we weren't going to bring that up, but I let it slide. I time dit right and stepped forward into her last punch, letting it brush my check. I slowly fell to the sand and pulled her down on top of me and say, "You were our ace. Not only where you a better dancer than that other girl, but you are about ten times hotter." I hold her to me by her arms and kiss her again. I let her go and say, "Besides, it seems like you're the only one with knock out power around here."

She pushed herself up, sitting on my partially aroused dick, pressing against her pussy with only our clothing between us. Suddenly, she realizes what she is sitting on, and rolls her hips up and down on me. She closes her eyes and continues to roll her hips until realizing what she is doing and stops. She lightly jabs me in the ribs making me laugh.

"You don't give up do you?" she says, then jabs me in the ribs with her other hand and I laugh again.

"And here ,I thought we won because I wasn't wearing any underwear." She tells me seductively. I stopped laughing and hesitate, running through my mind to all the times I had grabbed her ass tonight, trying to confirm what she had just told me. My mind stops and replays our last move where she must have flashed half the audience at the end of our dance.

She laughs and says, "I can see what you're thinking now. Not sure if I'm wearing panties or not are you?"

I try to regain my composure as I ran my hands up her legs, pushing her already short dress higher. She jabbed me in the ribs again and then grabbed my hands and planted them in the sand by my head, bringing her head in close to mine and lifting her hips off of mine.

"Doesn't that hurt when I punch you? "She asks with disbelief on her face.

"Not yet, but I'll let you know if it does." I reply, as I lift my pelvis up off the sand, bringing my cock back in contact to her pussy and then lifting her up in the air as well.

"So strong..." she murmurs, feeling my manhood beneath her and then looks away and suddenly get up off of me and walks a few steps out towards the water. I get up off the ground wondering if I crossed a line or was coming on too strong. I walk over next to her, both of us ankle deep in the cold ocean waves.

"Sorry if..." I start to say, but she talks over me, "It's not you, it's me. I'm married, or at least for now I'm married and until the Christmas party I had never cheated."

I broke in, "Listen Dee, that was as much my fault as..."

"No let me finish. If you don't know already, Dave has been sleeping with our neighbor for almost a year. He hasn't touched me in two. That's why I did what I did at the Christmas party. To get back at him, but then I felt horrible. I thought that coming here with him would maybe save our marriage, but he wouldn't come. He would rather go hunting. I knew our marriage was over at that point. So I came here alone to get away. Before tonight I felt so old and unwanted. Who would want me? Tonight, you reminded me how beautiful I am, that guys find me attractive. At dinner in front of that old guy I felt so beautiful, and then again when you told me to look around on the dance floor and see how all the guys wanted me. I did, and you were right. I could see it in their eyes and it made me feel beautiful again. Even when you beat the shit out of that monster, I thought, here are two guys fighting over me and I felt so hot, but now I feel like I'm leading you on. I'm not ready for a relationship. I don't even think we are compatible in a real relationship, and I know I'm not even ready to try. I'm sorry if I led you on." She finished and hung her head with tears streaming down her cheeks.

I reached out and touched her cheek. She turned her face to mine as I wiped a tear away, "What did I say about crying?" She half sobbed, half laughed. Then I told her, "You didn't lead me on. You are beautiful and I'm glad you finally see it. I know you are not ready for a relationship, but I want you to know, neither am I. I agree we probably weren't meant to be together forever, but I wanted to be here for you tonight the way you were there for me at the party. I just wanted to show you how amazing you are."

Then I added with a smile, "And of course, win the dance competition." She laughs and punches me again, this time softly. I continued, "Anything beyond that is just a bonus in my book."

She looked at me with those dark eyes, a little lust shinning around the tears and says, "So just tonight and then never again?"

"That was my plan." I tell her truthfully.

"And how did your plan end?" she asks.

"With whatever you're comfortable with." I tell her honestly.

She moves in closer and puts her arms up on my shoulders again and says, "So, if I wanted to walk back to our rooms right now?"

"If that's what you want, that's fine by me." I told her lying through my teeth.

"And if I wanted to continue and see what happens... and whatever happens tonight happens. Tomorrow we can just be friends right?"

I lift my watch up to read by the moon light and say, "Well it is getting late, so we might run a little into tomorrow." We both laughed and she suddenly stepped up and kissed me. I ran my hand up her side and she pulled her lips back and said, "I don't think I'm ready to go back to the room yet..."

We continue to kiss for some time, standing on the beach with the moon light shining down on us. I ran my hands over her body and she moaned in my ear. My left hand drifted down and pulled her skirt up and slide under to her bare ass.

"No underwear? You are such... a cheater... we should... return our... prizes..." I tell her in between kisses." Her lips smile against mine as I kiss her and just as she starts to reply...

"Hello! Senor? Senor, Senora are these your shoes?" says a small voice behind me. Dee looks past my head before saying in my ear, "You must be kidding me."

I turn, and there stands a little Mexican lady hold our shoes. "You should not leave your shoes lying around senor, senora. They could be thrown away."

"Oh thank you" I say, taking our shoes in one arm, as my other was still wrapped around Dee, my hand under her skirt against her ass. .Then the lady said "You shouldn't be on the beach alone it's not safe. The waves could take you." I look at the ocean and it looks flatter than most lakes back home. I turn back and say,, "OK thank you" and we all just stand there staring at each other.

Dee finally breaks the silence by saying, "Maybe we should head back." with an embarrassed look on her face.

We walk past the lady and she tells us good night.

We clean the sand from our feet and head back, laughing like kids that almost got caught by their parents. We climb the stairs and Dee stops at her room.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to continue after getting caught on the beach, and now that we are back..." She whispered, pointing at the doors to our friends rooms.

I quickly closed the distance to her and said, "Are you kidding me? If you want, I'll carry you back to the beach, or to the pool, or anywhere else you want if you aren't comfortable here."

"Shhhh they will hear!" she whispers pointing at the others doors again.

"Well then, get in here!" I told her, as I almost dragged her to my open door and, pointing dramatically at the doors, "Before they see." She laughed and walked into my room.

We get in and it's burning hot in the room. I had turned the air off before leaving so that if we came back I would have to open the door to let some cool air in as Summer had asked.

"Fuck me, it's hot in here!" I say and make a show of checking the air controls. "Why the hell is this off?"

I turn it on and a little cool air starts coming in. I go to the balcony door and open it and Dee steps outside. "Why don't we stay out here for bit... at least until it cools off." I close the door behind me as she walks to the railing and looks out over the beach into the ocean.

"It sure is beautiful here isn't it?" she asks resting her hands on the rail.

I come up behind her and place my hands on her hips and say, "Yes it is" I start kissing her neck, working my way first to her ear, and then down to her shoulder. She turns to face me and I place my hands on the railing on either side of her and we start kissing again.

After a few minutes she breaks off the kiss and says ,"I'm sorry, it has been a long time for me. Should I... like we did at the.... You know?" as her hand goes to my zipper and she begins to bend down. I stop her and say, "No, let's do something else."

I kiss her again, taking her bottom lip between mine. My hands run down her sides and catch the bottom of her dress. I pulled it up and run my hands over her hips and then back to her ass. She pulls her butt away from the rail far enough to let my hands reach her ass. I squeeze her ass as I pull her against me and run my hands up past her ass to the small of her back.

My hands traveling around under her dress had lifted it well above her waist giving anyone below a great view of her ass. She either didn't realize it or didn't care.

One of her hands comes off the rail and pushes me back half a step, before snaking down between us to grab my cock that is now straining against my shorts. Her hand traces the outline of my dick a few times before she tells me, "It seems like somebody remembers me."

"I'm just glad he hasn't broken a zipper trying to say hello." I tell her jokingly.

"Maybe we should let him out then!" she replied, as her other hand joined the first, undoing the button and then pulling the zipper down. Once the zipper was all the way down, she returned her left hand to the rail behind her, as her right went fishing for my cock. She quickly pulled it free and began slowly stroking it, causing me to inhale sharply against her lips. She giggled against my lips before returning my kisses.

It seemed she had decided to skip some of the foreplay I had planned, so I quickly decided to catch up. I dropped my right hand from her back to her ass, as my left circled around her hip and ran between her legs. I ran a finger over her slit and found her freshly shaven and starting to get wet.

I pulled my finger back into her slit and up to her clit and she started to moan into my mouth as we kissed. She spread her legs a bit more giving me more access to her opening. I don't spend much time on her clit though, as I quickly work my finger back into her pussy, drawing perhaps two thirds of it in and out of her slowly.

She started to lean back against the rail and pull my hand up from her ass lifting her dress with it before her butt rested against the rail. My hand then moved from her back to her front lifting her dress up past her navel. I ran my fingers up lightly against the skin on her stomach as far as the dress would let me, which was just short of her breast. I stopped my hand where it was and held on to her, as my left hand continued to work her pussy.

As my finger continued to slide into her quicker and deeper, her hand on my cock let go and returned to the rail. Her legs bent, and she started to lower herself slightly onto my finger, just an inch or so before rising up and then coming back down. I added a second finger to the first, and she gasped quietly against my lips, breaking off our kiss.

I pressed both fingers deep inside her, then ran small circles over her clit with my thumb a few times before pulling them out and then slowly entering her again. She leaned her head up looking above us and I began kissing her neck, and her breathing became deeper.

She seems to be about to cum with just the little stimulation my left hand had provided so I continued to increase the speed it was working with. This quickly brings her to the edge and she stops lowering herself onto my hand and her right hand grips my arm tightly.

"Oh yes! Right there, oh yes! Oh fuck! Oh my GOD!" I do as she instructs and continue working the spot I was on as she starts to orgasm. I pushed my two penetrating fingers in as deeply as I could and pressed my thumb down against her clit until her orgasm stops. I gently pulled my hand away from her pussy and lowered the hand beneath her dress. It took a second for her to regain her composure but when she did, both of her arms wrapped around my torso, pulling me to her.

WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers