Office Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers

I don't even look, I'm spent. I turn my head to her and say, "Tell her I said to keep it a secret. She owes me one and she won't say anything to anybody."

"Ok I hope you're right, but I should still go. Is that OK?" she asks.

"That's fine, I understand." I reply. We both get up off the bed and she goes into the bathroom as I go try to locate our clothes. She returns and I hand her her dress. She adjusts herself and walks over to me. Running her finger up between my stomach muscles she says, "I feel like I owe you now."

"We don't owe each other anything." I tell her, taking her hand in mine and say, "We are friends from here on out no more owing. Ok?"

"Ok!" she replies with a smile, and we hug. She snakes a hand down and squeezes my ass. I pull out of the hug and look at her with a questioning gaze.

"We are good friends!" she tells me, with a smile and we both laugh. I show her to the door but before she reaches it, I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her back to me, kissing her neck. She places her hand on my arm around her stomach and squeezes it before turning her head and kissing me on the lips. Neither of us wants to be the one to break our kiss and I slide my free arm around her other side and grab her breast for one last squeeze. She doesn't stop me so I let my first arm drift down. My hand goes over her stomach and down between her legs. She catches my hand and breaks off our kiss.

"You're incorrigible!" she says, with a smirk on her face.

"What? I thought we were good friends... VERY good friends." I reply, as innocently as I could but a smile broke out on my face.

"Maybe... maybe some other time. Besides I think I'm going to walk funny for a week as it is." She tells me and returns my smile.

"Ok... maybe" is all I can say in reply.

I opened the door for her and she walked out. I closed the door and walked out onto the balcony. I placed my hands on the railing and look out into the night. After a moment I say, "Good night Summer."

She replies, "Good night." Then I heard her giggle softly, followed by the sound of bare feet slapping the ground, and finally her sliding door closing. I can picture her pale freckled face turning red in my mind. I return to my bed and happily fall asleep.

To be continued...

WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers