Office Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers

"Sit on top ok? Hard to reach" she asked

"Suuuure" was all I could say. She climbed on top and started at my neck then slowly worked her knuckles down my spine towards my ass. When she got to my towel she tugged on it and said. "Towel to tight" she lifted her hips off of mine and said "lift up" so I raised my hips up to hers and she reached under me and loosened my towel. Back down I went with her right behind me. She slowly worked her oiled hands down below the towel massaging my ass and hips. Suddenly she got off of me and the bed as she said "roll over? Massage front?"

"Yes!" I replied as tried to roll over and keep my loose towel in place. She saw that I was struggling and held the towel so I could roll over. As I lay on my back with my towel across my waste Aznar asked me "want special massage?"

"Sure that sounds nice." I replied. She seemed to like that answer as she moved over to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel, turning the light off on the way back to the bed. By the light of the moon coming in the window I say her sit on the edge of the bed, fold the hand towel in half, and place it over my eyes.

"No peaking." She informed me.

"Ok" was all I could say. A few seconds past and I heard a little rustling, and then I felt her getting back on the bed and straddling me again. Even though I could not see I could feel the fact that she as sitting on my cock with only the loose towel and her swimsuit between us. She had picked up some more massage oil and started rubbing it in to my chest, shoulders, arms, and stomach. As she massaged her way down towards the towel between us she said "nice muscle." I said nothing as I waited to see how far down she was going. The wait of her on top of me was starting to get me very hard and she must have noticed. She started to rock back and forward on my dick. The feeling was defiantly interesting with the towel between us. Then I realized she had stopped rubbing with her hands and had placed them on my peck muscles and was moving only her hips. It seemed that her movements had started to pull my towel down and started to expose to the tip of my hardened cock. I started to move my hand to adjust the towel but her hand shot out and pushed mine back to the bed.

"Let me help" she said. She sat up off of me and moved her hand down to my crotch. She lightly drew her finger over the tip of my exposed cock. Drawing a shiver from my lips.

She continued to lightly touch my dick exposing more and more of it as she pushed the towel away from it. She shifted her wait on me and suddenly I could since her face was very close to mine.

"Tell me only the truth, ok?" she asks me with a stern look on her face.

"Ok" I replied a bit confused.

"Do you want me to suck you?" she asked.

"Yes" was all I could think to reply as I thought that was pretty obvious.

"If I suck you, well you tell the others?" she asked.

"No" I tell her.

"Do you promise to tell no one about tonight?" she asks me

"I promise" I reply wondering when all these questions will end.

"This will be the only time you and I do this, is that ok." She asks,

"Yes" I answer.

Sudenly her lips press against mine as her hand grips my cock almost forcefully. "Good! Then we are agreed." She says and starts to kiss her way down my chin towards my cock. The first kiss had dislodged the towel covering my eyes and I was able to look down at her head as she kissed my chest and abdomen. My hands came up to caress her body and to my surprise they came in contact not with her swimsuit but with bare flesh. I slid my hand from her shoulder, down her side, to her hip. Nothing. Both of my hand shot up to her breast and began playing with her diamond hard nipples. As quick as a got a hold of them they were gone. Suddenly my cock was nearly swallowed. My cock isn't one of those foot long monsters that you read about in many stories. I would estimate to be 8 inches long and 2 inches wide. She swallowed whole. No foreplay, no licking or sucking. I had never experienced anything like it. Most girls in the past had usually started out timid and worked their way down. In fact only two had ever been able to swallow the whole thing and neither had done it with such ease. She was really going up and down on my dick stopping every few passes to take a breath. I ran my fingers into her hair and started to raise my hips up as she came down. My god, I had never felt anything like it we had been at it for less than a minute and I was ready to explode. If I came in her mouth like this I was going to count it. Suddenly, a loud knock at the door!!

Shit! Had Summer changed her mind and come back to talk? How long ago had I left her in the hallway? Aznar sat up in the moon light with fear on her face "who?" she asked.

"Not a clue. But I'll get rid of them. Stay hidden, ok?" she nodded and headed over by the closet and out of sight of the door. I snagged a towel off the bed, wrapped it around my nude lower half, and headed for the door. I looked through the peep hole and see... Jodi. From what I can see her mascara is smeared, her swim suit is even more ill-fitting, and she is drunk as hell. I locked the chain lock and opened the door the 3 inches the chain would allow.

"It's late Jodi what's wrong" I asked impatiently.

I ahhhh... I can't remember what... a..... room is mine. Mind if I stay here?" she said as she pushed/leaned on the door. When the door didn't move she seemed confused.

"You forgot what room yours is but your remembered mine?" I replied.

"Yeah something like that. HICK... just let me in.... I promise you won't regret it...HICK"

"I regret opening the door this far" I said to her. Suddenly Aznar was right behind me, just out of site from Jodi. Aznar got down on her knees and started to lift my towel up. I stepped left of the door so that only my face was visible to Jodi outside.

"Guess what Jodi; if you turn to your right and walk 10 feet you will come to a door or your right. That's yours" I said as Aznar started to pump my cock with her well oil hand. I looked down at her and saw her other hand slide between her legs.

"What? This way?" Jodi pointed to her right. I wasn't even looking at Jodi as Aznar rose up on her knees and my cock entered her mouth again.

"Ohhh ahhh yeah, first door on your right..." as I slammed the door shut, locked it and leaned against it as Aznar restarted her amazing swallowing. I could hear Jodi cursing up a storm in the hallway but I didn't give a shit.

Finally I pushed Aznar back from my dick. I wouldn't mind her sucking me off but I really wanted to try and nail her. She lend back on her heals and looked up at me a bit surprised. As if to say "don't you want to cum in my mouth?"

Before she could say anything I said "let's move back to the bed." She nodded and got up walking towards the bed waiting at the edge for me to lie down so she could continue sucking. I stopped short of the bed and pointed at her while saying "your turn to lie down." She hesitated for a second looking at me with suspicion.

"Oh please don't go sideways on me now" I thought to myself.

But she just nodded and lay on the bed on her side with her legs closed. I moved in and kissed her down to the bed so she was flat on her back I started to slide a leg between hers but she deftly moved it passed hers so that I straddled her. As she did this her hand found by cock and started pumping. I must say she doesn't give up easy. She started to try and move down my body as if she was going to suck me off from below. That would have been a first for me but I wanted more than her mouth if I could. I stopped her downward progress by placing my hands between her armpits. Before she could say anything I took your right nipple into my mouth and went to work. She fidgeted for a second halfheartedly trying to get out from beneath me. She gave up quickly as I worked her nipple over with my tongue and then lightly taking her erect nipple between my teeth. She apparently enjoyed have her nipples played with. As I pulled up for second before moving to her left breast I noticed that her eyes were closed, her mouth was partly open, and her right hand was slowly inching it way to her pussy. I also noticed that her legs weren't pressed together so tightly. I took this chance to snake my right leg between hers pushing her hand down towards her pussy the rest of the way and taking her left nipple back into my mouth. She let it slide and I could feel her hand between my leg and her pussy start to go to work.

I worked my way between her breasts and she fingered herself like there was no tomorrow. I decided I would try to repay the favor of the amazing blowjob earlier and started my way kissing down her belly towards her hand that was still going hard and fast. I made it to her hand where her index finger was sliding in and out quickly but smoothly. Suddenly she realized what was happening and froze. Her finger came out and stopped and I took it into my mouth. She seemed to enjoy that and took a deep breath as she moved her hand out of my face and spread her legs further. I must say it was dark in the room but what I could see was a recently trimmed triangle just above a beautiful vigina. I moved in with my tongue and worked every move I had in my arsenal but to be honest this was not my forte. I usually relied or my fingers and my cock to get a girl off. Not to say my tongue hadn't done the job before, but normally I used it as a warm up. Today was an apparently a good day for me because she had both of her hands on my head pulling me in and wrapping her legs around my shoulders. I kept it up and found a spot that seemed to do the trick so I focused on that. It seemed to pay off as she suddenly arched her back and started to pant. I increased my efforts lifting her hips off the bed so that I could apply more pressure. This apparently did the trick as she instantly started cuming, pulling my down into pussy. She started to cry out and immediately grabbed a towel and bit down until she stopped cumming.

Her legs went limp and her lower half fell back down to the bed. I started to kiss her belly and work my way back up to her face. I was where I wanted to be between her legs, cock in position, and she had just had a major orgasm. Before I got to her breast her hand grabs my face and pulls me up to hers.

"It has been a very long time since.....well you know... Thank you!" she told me before kissing my lips.

"I'm not done yet" I say. As I press the head of my throbbing cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly pushing forward the head started to penetrate the folds. Suddenly she tightened up and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Wait, I have never... with a man other than.... you know..." she said.

I smiled and said to her" if you don't want to its ok we me. But how many guys have you done all the things we have done tonight with besides... you know..."

"Good point" she said.

She looked at me "do you want to fuck me?" she asked

"Yes" I reply with a grin.

"Do you want to fuck me hard?" she asked.

I replied with my own question "do you want me to fuck you hard?"

Her hand came away from my shoulder and moved to my side as she replied "yes."

I pushed the head of my cock deeper in to her until the head was all the way in. Then I pulled it back to the entrance and pushed in more forcefully driving my cock halfway in. between the orgasm, my mouth, and the massage oil her pussy was very wet and very warm. I let her know how much I liked her goods by whispering in her ear "you pussy is fucking great". She moans and wraps her legs around my waste as I drive my dick all the way in.

"Fuck me... fuck me...." She pants in time to my cock bottoming out inside her womb. I increase my speed, plowing into her with enough force to make us both grunt.

"Oh... oh MY.... OH MY GOD" she grunted into my ear as her pussy clamped down on my dick orgasming again. "Stop please. Stop for a moment." she begged.

I rolled to the side as she lay next to me. I studied her body in the moon light. She seemed long. Long light brown legs leading up to her ass. Long torso up to her rounded breast that was still moving up and down with each heavy breath. Long thin arms that where trying to tame her long half dry hair into a pony tail. It seemed she needed to sit up on her knees to gain an upper hand on her wild mane. Once she did so I came up behind her my cock pressing against her ass and both hands running to her breast.

"Is this how you want me?" she says as she presses her ass against me. I can only grunt as I push her forward onto the bed. This position gets me every time. That's why I try to save it for after the lady gets off. I position myself at the entrance of her hot box. She looks back over her shoulder and smiles as she slams back into me, catching me by surprise.

"You want to fuck me or look at me?" she says with an evil grin. This sets me off, I plow in to her with wild abandon. I have a tight grip on her hips as I drive my dick into her as hard as I can. Over and over until I feel my balls about to explode.

"I'm about to cum!" I tell her. She slams her ass in to me and holds it there as I push my cock in as deep as it would go. My balls exploded as I shoot cum deep into her. I stayed in that position for a few moments as I savored the feel of my cock inside of her. After a few moments she pulled away from me and my partially hard cock slid free of her. As I sat back on the bed she turned around and took my dick into her mouth cleaning my cum and her juices from it.

As she finished with my cock she moved back from me and lay down on the bed. I moved in next to her to cuddle and she laughed punching me in the arm.

"You realize that I came here to give you a blowjob and leave right. But when you made me cum twice I decided you could have anything you wanted. In fact when you bent me over I thought you were going to stick it in my ass." She told me with a smile.

"I didn't even think..." I started to say before she cut me off.

"No, apparently you didn't, maybe next time."

"I thought you said one time only" I stammered a little confused.

"Good! That was a test to see if you remembered your promise." She said, and then quickly changed the subject by saying "who else are you trying to sleep with here?"

"Sleep with? I don't know..." I started to say. But she grabbed me by the cock and said.

"Don't lie to me boy! I saw you at the bar earlier with Dee and Summer!" she said with a grin on her face.

"Well they are both very pretty and..." I started to say but she cut me off like she always does.

"And nothing, you want to sleep with them both don't you?" she said with a laugh.

"Yes I wouldn't mind having sex with them" I replied, deciding to be honest.

"Good" she said "I don't want you thinking there is something between us. I think Dee will be easy for you and I also think you might have a chance with Summer. But be careful, Dee watches you like a hungry cat every time you turn your back and I see desire in Summer's eyes as well when she thinks no one else is looking. Oh, I suppose I don't have to say anything about Jodi?"

"No, I think I'll stay away from Jodi." I said.

"Good. Oh and Ann... watch out for Ann." She told me.

"What? Why should I watch out for Ann?" I said. "She is so quiet and shy."

"I know at work she is, but tonight by the pool, she was saying the most outrageous things. She asked if I knew how big your dick is and if I thought any of the girls in our group liked girls. It was all very strange. I laughed at first thinking she was joking, but she just looked at me and asked more questions about what I thought about you and the others." She told me.

"That is very strange" I said out loud and to myself I thought "was Ann some sort of vacation swinger".

Then Aznar spoke "speaking of Ann, I told her I was going for a walk. So I should get back to my room before she becomes suspicious." She located her swimsuit and put in on as I watched from the bed. Picking up her bag she headed for the door. I jumped up to see her out. As she checked the peep hole I gave her ass a squeeze.

She spun around grabbing my hand and said "just because I let you have a little fun doesn't mean you can do whatever you want."

I replied "just didn't want you to forget your towel." As I handed it to her she smiled and she said "thank you" she leaned in for a kiss, grabbed the towel, and then spun around and out the door she went.

I closed the door behind her and then leaned against it. I took a moment to try and remember everything that had just happened. With a sigh I headed for the bathroom for the third shower of the day. As I stood in the shower, the hot water came raining down around my head. All I could think was that was amazing, I hope I get a chance to do that again. What where the odds any of the others could compete with that. One down four to go if I was going to try for my master plan. I hit the bed and past out almost imedetly. To be continued...

WARDOG77
WARDOG77
31 Followers