Office Views Pt. 01

Story Info
Beautiful woman with so many sexual ambitions.
1.1k words
4.16
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hungff4u
Hungff4u
28 Followers

Her alarm went off softly by her bedside, it was 5:15 am. Brianna pulled herself out bed and went to her attached bathroom flicking the lights on and turning the shower on. It was her usual work day morning routine. Her little boy down the hall will still be asleep for another hour or so before she has to get him ready for his day. Peeling her nightie over her head, her soft curls bouncing over her shoulders, and she pulled her cotton panties off and took her time in the warm water, she noted it she need to shave. Lifting her legs one at a time lathering them up and going over them like a sculptor does with marble. Finishing up in the shower she wrapped her hair in a towel and her body and she went back to her bedroom opening one of the curtains letting the soft Boston sunrise come in. Dropping her towel she looked into her dresser picking out matching lace blue thong and bra pulling out. Pair of black sheer thigh high stockings with a reinforced toe. She went to her closet and pulled a pair of dark dress slacks, a white tank top blouse and soft red blouse laying out on the bed she checked the time, putting on a pair of shorts and the tank top she padded down the hall and the two steps to the common area of her apartment and put together the meals for her and her son for the day and prepared a quick breakfast before getting her son up and ready for the day.

Hurrying to finish getting dressed sliding on a pair of black peep toe pumps and jacket and getting her boy in the car to bring him to morning care. The time was 6:55. She arrived at her office in Boston 20 minutes later stepping in the elevator she pushed the button for the 16th floor. Walking out to her workstation she had a decent view of the city around her but she had her eyes on the office at the corner and she was quickly climbing the ranks for it.

"There you are Brianna" her boss called out, "will you have the presentation ready for the 9:00 board meeting?"

"Yes I will Mr. Whitman" she knew she could call him by his first name due to their close working relationship but chose to be professional. Sipping her iced coffee she made the final reviews for the next few hours slipping her heels off sliding her soft nylon clad feet along the recently cleaned carpet. She reached to her phone and took a quick snapshot spreading her red pedicured toes positing the photo under a pseudonym on twitter with a cheeky statement "black and red are fitting for Halloween right?"

8:45, Brianna went to her bosses office and went over any last minute changes. She sat in the chair opposite of his desk while he stood at the corner, passively eyesights her outfit, occasionally locking up his gaze on her small size 6.5 feet, watching slowly pop her heel on and off her foot, her soft dark mixed skin glowed in the rising sun behind his back. He had so many fantasizes of her since her arriving in his finance department. The board meeting went as expected, and Brianna could expect a raise in the not so distant future. Going back towards her work station Jason, her boss made a innocent offer "those heels must kill your feet, my wife couldn't wear them as long as you manage.

Brianna smiled at him for the assumed compliment "they are brand new and yes they do ache."

"Would you like a quick massage?"

It was innocent enough so she followed him into his office and sat on the window shelf facing his chair behind the desk kicking her heels off effortlessly and placing both her warm nylon clad feet on his trousers by his knees. Jason slid her foot up his thigh placing it squarely on his groin where she could faintly feel his bulge. She smiled inwardly feeling the massive yet flaccid penis that Jason possessed. His hands worked their way over her feet relaxing each pressure point expertly making her feet feel brand new, and made her feel slightly aroused how her treated her feet and his flirting statements and actions.

"Do you do this for your wife?"

"Only when she gives up on the discomfort of the shoes yes."

Biting her lip "Do you like playing with feet?"

Jason stopped locked eyes with her knowing his office door was closed as the shade she were too and he let a grin take his face... he lift her left foot up to his face and gave a sharp inhale smelling the rich mixture of sheer nylons and feminine skin. Brianna adjusted her blouse opening a button revealing ever so slightly deeper cleavage and ran her right foot along his thigh pressing her toes into his groin feeling his penis throb and swell from her touch. She continued to prod his groin running her arch over his penis with alternating pressures watching him suck her toes and lick her foot from heel to toe. She felt a rush of pleasure and felt her thong getting damp with her wetness. She continued to tease him putting her right foot in his face and using her left foot to jerk Jason off. Jason unzipped his pants and wrestled his thick white cock out of his pants letting it drop heavily leaning towards the right. His bulbous head glistened wit precum.

Brianna understood silently what he wanted and wrapped her toes around his base of his throbbing cock and unbuttoned more of her blouse showing her lace trimmed bra with her effect nipples poking through the fabric. Brianna reached and started to squeeze her breasts as she started to pump Jason's throbbing cock moaning softly as she did "Such a gorgeous cock" "I want you to cum all over my nylon toes baby" she moaned in a sultry voice as she continued to pump his penis faster. She watched his face twist and felt his cock hardden more before he spurted ropes of hot sticky cum shot up before slashing back over Brianna's toes soaking her nylons in cum. Jason's penis slowly started to stop pulsing and Brianna brought her feet to her mouth sucking his sweet cum off her toes dropping to her knees sucking the evidence off him buttoning up her blouse sliding her soaked feet back into her heels and walking out his office to her work station leaving Jason in his chair cock draped over on his thigh replaying what she just did to him and only moments to recover before someone else comes in.

Brianna went back to her work station, her feet still wet from her recent encounter but she could feel her pussy was soaked and throbbing in her panties, but her aching pussy was going to have to wait until later, for now it was just going to be a late October Monday in Boston with business as usual.

End Part 1

Hungff4u
Hungff4u
28 Followers